• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cupcake is Stuck - FF/M (Belly & Feet)

zigzag

TMF Regular
The following is another FF/M story starring Ruby, Violetta, and their boytoy Cupcake. A bit of a long one. I just felt like getting this down as I was brainstorming bits of ideas together.
I may add links to my other stories here another time, but for now, you can just search my profile/name if you want to catch up on them.

All characters are over 18. All feedback appreciated.
---------------

A month or two had passed since Violetta had been added to Cupcake's daily life with Ruby. The only thing that had changed was sometimes he was with one of them at a time, but he acted as a normal boyfriend with each, with ALL benefits therein. Oh, and when they were all together indoors, Cupcake would be their tickle toy however, and whenever they pleased. He would have his worst tickle spots abused at their whim. That was a condition of their arrangement...along with no threesomes.

Ruby decided that she deserved some one on one time with her Cupcake, so she surprised him and whisked him off to a romantic weekend in Jamaica. They were a normal older woman/younger man couple getting to have some alone time together. Violetta understood and was waiting eagerly for the day they returned.

When they returned home, Ruby led Cupcake to the bedroom, where Violetta was waiting...clad in only bikini bottoms. Cupcake had to admit she looked gorgeous, although deep down he preferred a short and pudgy build, as Ruby had. After they all greeted each other, Violetta spoke up:

"Ruby! They finally finished it. It looks great!"

Before Cupcake could say anything, Violetta hit a button on a small remote, and a box like contraption slid out of the wall. It looked like a padded cushioned ottoman, but it was hidden by a panel to match the wall when retracted back. The ottoman had what looked like small metal hoops for ankles and legs to be restrained.

"Oh wow! It turned out better than the blueprints!" Ruby exclaimed. "Cupcake, I need to confess an ulterior motive I had for our vacation. Although I had the time of my life with you, I needed us away so I could surprise you. I found plans online for this handsome restraint device, and paid to have it installed. You see, Violetta and I were tired of you getting too used to our tag teaming ticklish minstrations. I think this will add some needed variety. What say you hop in for a test drive?" she asked, tickling under his chin (although in the bedroom, all such questions were rhetorical. Ruby and Violetta ruled over him).

He couldn't resist her charms. "Hehehe. Why not, Miss Ruby?" He replied.

"Good! Now, first thing's first. Let Miss Violetta undress you."

Cupcake submitted to Violetta. She lovingly took off each piece of his clothing, till he was down to nothing but a pair of pink panties decorated with a print of little cupcakes. At the last second, Ruby held his waist from behind and Violetta quickly tickled the sole of his foot she was still holding.

"HAHAHA...STOP!"

They let him go. "Just a tease, Cupcake." Ruby explained. "Okay. Undress me...NOW." she ordered.

He carefully removed Ruby's clothes, till she was down to her favorite red bikini. Cupcake couldn't resist, and lovingly kissed her large belly.

"Uh... Did I ASK you to do that??" Ruby demanded. A brief moment of awkwardness was broken, when it was Violetta's turn to grab him for a tickle from behind.

"HAHAHAHA! Not again!"

The tension broke. Ruby chuckled. "Yes, again. Don't worry, I thought it was a cute move. Now, untie this top, and we'll get on with it!"

Cupcake reached back and pulled the strings loose. Ruby's top hit the floor, revealing her lovely B-cups. Violetta was naturally gifted with D's, but Ruby loved that he appreciated her more delicately unconventional features.

Without warning, both women grabbed him and fit him into the new device. They secured his legs kneeling to the cushion until he couldn't move for anything. Violetta gave his helpless soles a test. His upper body and arms went flailing.

"Oops, I almost forgot," Ruby remembered. She reached into a panel on the Ottoman itself, and pulled out a telescoping metal rod, that attached on the cushion by the leg restraints. It had built in wrist restraints. She put it in and - forcing his arms behind him - locked his wrists to the pole.

Both women beamed. "There," said Ruby. "That should hold you good and tight. Go ahead and try and get loose. We'll wait.

Cupcake struggled with all his might, such as it was. They let him take his time, while they openly laughed at his predicament. It was no use at all.

"Okay, Cupcake, don't hurt yourself." Ruby chuckled. Violetta snuck behind him with a can of whipped cream. She covered his soles with it, and used her tounge to greedily go to town.

"HARHARHARHARHAR... MISS VIOLETTA STOP! THAT'S SICK... HARHARHARHAR!"

"That's my best friend," Ruby responded, as if puzzled. "She has a foot fetish. Though I don't judge. After all, I like to tickle my boyfriend's tummy. Speaking of which..."

"OH NO...HARHARHAR...MISS ROOBY, DON'T PLEASE!"

Too late. *PHBHBHBHBBBBT~!*

"HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR...Hehe..no fair."

"It's not about fair, its about indulging us." Ruby reached for a small paintbrush left on the dresser. She proceeded to alternate between blowing on Cupcake's tummy, and swirling the moistened little brush in his navel. They were right. In fleeting moments of clarity, Cupcake realized that this device was harder to take two times the tickling...especially when he couldn't see both women at once.

They let up after twenty minutes. As he regained his breath, Violetta came over to the other end, so both women were facing him.

"Cupcake... It's time to listen to me." stated Ruby. "Look at me, and listen."

Finally calm, Cupcake was attentive. Yes, Misses Ruby & Violetta."

"Cupcake," Ruby began. "You do realize we adore you, right?"

"Yes, Misses."

"We have our fun, but we would never hurt you. We always get you aroused, but we make sure that you finish in one of us. We force you to wear panties to keep you humble and submissive to us. Your tummy is mine, and your feet belong to her...but comparitively most actual dommes are cruel, and never show genuine affection."

"I understand, Miss Ruby. Thank you, both."

"Excellent. To be fair to Miss Violetta, when she goes to visit her home village in Portugal, you will be accompanying her for your own romantic weekend. For now, I have a meeting out of town tomorrow. Lots of work to catch up on. So, you will be spending the day with Miss Violetta in her apartment."

"Thank you Miss Ruby," he obediently responded. "Thank you for inviting me to your apartment, Miss Violetta."

"You're welcome!" both women said in unison.

"Now, it's time for me to go back to what I do best," Violetta exclaimed. "Tickle those feet!" She resumed her post behind him, and dug in.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" he wailed.

Ruby joined in, on his belly, without warning. They tickled him simultaneously, not letting up until he passed out.

"Sweet dreams, Cupcake." said Ruby.

Cupcake awoke in his purple lace panties, in the middle of Violetta's living room, the next day. Getting his bearings, he realized not only were his toenails polished a fresh shade of purple, but he seemed to have been lying on a blue crash mat, not unlike what you'd find in a gym class. To his complete surprise, Ruby was there, sitting in an antique chair like a queen, with her red velvet colored hair, and nothing on but bikini bottoms, overlapped by her midriff. She probably hadn't bothered to change clothes. Ruby beamed down at him.

"Buh...But...Miss -" he stammered.

"It's okay, Cupcake. We're not in a bedroom. Stick with 'Ruby'." she interrupted. "As for what I'm doing here? Well... The meeting was cancelled. Apparently, everything was handled so well, there's no unfinished clients left at the moment. Alas, I did promise you to Violetta today, and I am a woman of my word. Though, since I have nothing to do, she invited me to be an impartial observer. I'm just here to watch and enjoy. Oh...and I guess we got you good last evening. It's 5pm, sleepy head," She giggled.

"You missed a lot. Violetta carried you down here over her shoulder, and set this mat on the floor. I was watching on as she changed your underwear and painted your nails, but other than that we let you sleep it off. She's in the other room preparing a surprise. I don't know what it is, but we were about to force you awake if you weren't up soon."

Just then, Violetta reappeared from her bathroom. "Oh wonderful!" she giddily exclaimed. You're awake!"

Violetta was a sight. She was wearing tiny purple workout shorts, and a sports bra that seemed to be cutting the circulation from her ample chest. She looked even more muscular than he could last remember. Totally unlike most 50+ women.

"Like what you see?" Violetta asked. "Check this out... Surprise!" She removed a towel wrapped around her head, revealing her hair colored the same shade of purple as what she and Cupcake both wore.

"Oh, it worked!" said Ruby. "You look cute!"

"Thank you!" Violetta replied. "Now, Cupcake... Usually, I have MMA class today. Though, since I am here with my best friend and our boyfriend, you will be my partner here at home. We will work on submissions!"

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

"If I do, it would be a total accident that I would regret. I'll simply put you in holds...and tickle you as you try to escape."

Ruby laughed with joy.

"You can join in..."

"Oh no...this is all you. Though, I do want to take him home for relations of our own, afterward." Ruby winked.

"Of course." Violetta stated. "Now then..." She removed the tiny sports bra from her chest and tossed it aside. "Ahhh, that's better. In class, they like us to wear a shirt or gi top. No bras or bare bellies at all.

"Uh oh," Ruby teased. "Cupcake wouldn't like your class. Hehe."

"Hehe! Though if you ask me, topless is more comfortable anyways!"

Violetta helped Cupcake up and slung him over her shoulder, gripping his waist above her like a bench vice. She grabbed a foot with the other hand and played her French manicure right on it.

"HARHARHARHARHAR...LETMEGOOOO!"

She did. She dropped him without warning with a thud. She flipped him over and tangled his legs into a weird figure four type grapevine and helped her tongue to one set of toes.

"NOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHARHAR HA HAAAA!"

Ruby was watching as excitedly as a spectator of WWE or UFC. "C'mon Cupcake! Escape!" she laughed, knowing it was futile and enjoying his torment.

Violetta tried scissoring him with a mild triangle choke and brought his ankles up to her. Despite this, he was able to fight, though feebily.

Violetta was enjoying herself. "That's okay. You can kick me in the chest all you like. Doesn't bother me. Hehe." In reality, they were like the buzzing of flies. She overtook him by giving the other set of toes a bath.

"OH MOTHERFUCKER! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Violetta wasn't fazed. "I'm not a mother fucker, silly boy. Ruby and I... We're Cupcake-fuckers!" They both laughed, since it was true.

Ruby's delight was interrupted by her cell phone. The tickling stopped so she could hear. She had a brief conversation and hung up the phone. She motioned for Violetta to stop. She did.

"Cupcake, I have some excellent news," Ruby began. "That was some information about my will." She looked at him in the eye. "If I'm the first to pass on, Violetta gets everything."

Cupcake was puzzled, but too exhausted to say a word.

"Everything! Unofficially...that includes you. If I pass away before she does, she gets all I have, and you are to live with her...happily ever after. Once she passes, everything transfers to you. Like it or not, you're stuck with at least one of us, forever. Isn't that great?"

She caught him off guard with a long raspberry.

"HEHEHEHEHE! Wonderful!"

"Excellent! Now, Violetta..." She whispered in her ear so Cupcake couldn't hear. Violetta giggled.

"Oh Ruby, you're such a brat." she chuckled. Violetta grabbed Cupcake in a rear naked choke - but using a full nelson grip instead, to pin his arms - and Ruby had full control of his belly. She blew on it and teased his navel with a paintbrush, until he passed out cold.

Though unconscious, he had a contented smile on his face.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back