• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel's Unwanted Divine Attention (F/F)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Taking a shot at writing a story. May or may not turn this into a series depending on my attention span.

-----------

Rachel woke up to the sensation of a nail being lazily dragged across her feet. She let out a shriek and attempted to buck only to discover that she couldn't move anything from the neck down. Craning her neck down let her make a second discovery: she's floating naked a couple feet off the ground despite having gone to bed in her pajamas. Her limbs were stretched out to render her horizontally spread eagle. The room, from what she could see, was roughly the size of her bedroom. She just couldn't remember her bedroom having being decorated with a feather collection. At her feet stands a stunningly beautiful woman wearing a dress made purely out of perfectly white feathers. The woman's every movement caused her to let out a delighted giggle as her feather dress brushed against the skin underneath. Her giggles sound otherworldly to Rachel. Like a combination of every sound she had ever considered pleasant mixed together to create something that surpassed them all. It stirred something in her to want to hear them more.

"Good morning, Rachel. I'm Ilia, the goddess of tickling", the woman says, accentuating her greeting by suddenly raking all ten nails down Rachel's soles. Rachel could only answer by throwing her head back to scream with laughter. She's immediately thrown into a state of confusion. Rather than having her feet tickled it felt like every ticklish spot on her body was being touched simultaneously. It was like every possible way, every tool, place, and technique, the goddess could have chosen to tickle her had been applied at that instance.

"What a lovely laugh. I'm so glad I found you for this" the goddess continues through her own giggles. She'd switched to spidering her nails across the sensitive undersides of Rachel's toes. Rachel madly cackles through it all. It didn't feel like she was being tickled everywhere at once like before, but it was still considerably more intense than any foot tickling she'd received before in her life. Not even the time her friends got her locked in Renfaire stocks so the two of them could gang tickle her feet was this bad.

"I've created a beautiful little dimension recently. A world where girls can experience the joy of being tickled every day, and in ways most could only dream about. I'd love it if you'd agree to go." Thoughts sprang into Rachel's mind as she heard this. Questions formed only to immediately be blown away. Ilia had plucked some feathers from her dress. They were now autonomously sawing in between Rachel's toes while the goddess applied her nails to her heels. Rachel was reduced to a state of silent laughter. Whenever she managed to draw breath it was immediately forced back out in the form of peals of laughter. She didn't have the air or attention to ask what Ilia was talking about.

Ilia kept up the pressure for another 20 minutes while waiting for a response. She randomly switched up what she was doing. Sometimes she'd wiggle her nails in the Rachel's arches. Then she'd switch to gently scratching the delicate webbing in between the toes. The feathers danced to make certain everywhere Ilia's fingers weren't attending to were being stroked by their stiff plumes. The only sound in the room were Rachel's tormented screams of laughter intermingled with Ilia's divine giggling. Eventually Rachel managed to form another coherent thought. "Yes, please," she thought, "anything but this." She was desperate to make the tickling stop. Even going to a tickling dimension where she'd be tickled every day was worth making the current torment stop. Luckily for her her thoughts came across.

"Wonderful!" Ilia exclaimed. "I'm so happy you want to go!" She took her fingers away from Rachel's feet to clasp them in front of her in an expression of joy, a huge smile spreading across her face. The feathers also drew away from their assault. She stood and watched with appreciation as Rachel's chest heaved up and down as she gasped for air. "But... it's been so long since I've had so much fun with a mortal. You wouldn't mind keeping me company for a little while longer, would you?" Her question sounded innocent, but the cruel, sadistic look in her eye struck fear into Rachel's heart. Rachel's attempts to protest immediately changed to laughter as Ilia started raking her nails across her feet again. The sensation of having her entire body tickled was back again.

Rachel had just enough prescense of mind left to notice Ilia's dress burst apart into individual feathers, exposing her naked body underneath. The part of Rachel that could process it was stunned. She'd never wanted to lay her hands on another woman's body so much before. And she didn't feel like pleasuring her, she wanted to sink her nails in to make the goddess laugh. She wanted to tickle her for all eternity. Rachel watched as the feathers swarmed all over Ilia's body making the goddess to scream with laughter herself. Her laughter was the most beautiful thing Rachel had ever heard. It made her curse her bindings from the bottom of her soul for preventing her from being the one to force it out of the goddess' lips. Ilia kept up her assault on Rachel's soles with all of the skill and attention as before despite her own situation. Her every touch was refracted throughout Rachel's body to feel like she had done it everywhere at once. The room rang with their intermingled laughter for hours to come.

"Ah, I think I'm fine with staying with her for a while after all," was the last thing Rachel thought before her world was swallowed up by the tickling.

Continued in Part 1

Last edited:
Very good premise and I like your descriptions of the tickling. I do enjoy f/f tickling so keep at it!

Whoa this is a really interesting one! Definitely will keep reading. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back