• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 8 (ff/m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Hello good TMF’ers

The “Temple of the Torture Goddess” saga continues with Part 8, in which someone appears to have taken a special interest in our hapless narrator...

Previously…

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

As always, a sincere thanks to all the readers, commentators, and those of you who have sent me a private message.

In addition to tickling, Part 8 contains some softcore sexual stuff, teasing, and a little “tickle talk.” A couple images I commissioned for Part 8 follow at the bottom of the thread.

Hope you like it...

--------------------------------------------

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 8

The next day, at the end of my time in the laundry, Mistress Foxy pulled me out of the line of slave-apprentices headed towards the evening meal. She ignored my questions and instead lead me through a series of corridors, ending up at the door of what looked like a long room with a high vaulted ceiling, almost like a hallway. The walls, floor and ceiling were made up of dark grey tiles; spouts were evenly placed high up on the walls. On the far side of the chamber, opposite the way I had come in, was a squat double-door. “Strip and clean yourself,” Foxy said, handing me a small wooden bucket containing soap and a washcloth.

“But Mistress, I’ve been in water all day…”

“I will call the guards in to hold you while I do it myself if you don’t…”

“Yes, Mistress…”

When I had taken off my clothes, Foxy pointed towards the nearest spout and I went to stand underneath. A shower of water doused me, leaving me gasping. The waterfall stopped after just a few moments. I scrubbed up, covering myself with soap. Another dousing, this one a little longer than the last, washed the suds off me. Foxy threw me a towel, told me to dry myself. “When you’re done, there are clean clothes here,” she said before walking out.

I hurriedly dried and dressed, but when I came out, I was met by two guards. “Where is Mistress Foxy?” I asked as they shackled my hands in front of me.

“Come with us, slave-apprentice.” I followed them through the servant’s passages a short way. I was a bit lost; most of the passages still looked the same to me. A turn or two brought us to a locked door, and through that another passage and up a winding staircase. We seemed to climb forever. The stairs eventually let out into a narrow corridor, the floor covered with the softest red carpet. The atmosphere was hushed and quiet, our feet barely making a sound as we walked down the hallway.

We stopped in front of a curtain-covered archway. One guard undid my shackles, while the other held open the curtain and indicated I should go inside. I did, and found myself in a small, dimly lit room, dominated by two… well, I’ll call them sofas, for lack of a better term, though really they looked like a jumble of big cushions in a sort of “sofa-like” shape, arranged facing each other. Silky tapestries of dark red and purple adorned the walls; the ceiling was lost in the shadows. In fact, the dim light made everything seem a little hazy and indistinct. Two tall arched windows on the wall to my right looked over the town and the causeway. It was night out, the lights of the town flickering, and I stood at the window, trying to figure out where I had been brought to. From what I could tell, I was in one of the highest levels of the temple…

From behind me came the gentle rustle of cloth, the pad of feet on the carpet. I spun around.

“Hello,” she said. “I’m High Priestess Vonda.”

My heart shot into my mouth. My first sight of her at the banquet had left me awestruck, but those brief glimpses couldn’t prepare me for seeing her up close. Now, I realized that my first impressions of her beauty were woefully inadequate. She stood maybe an inch over six feet tall, with wide shoulders and long, strong-looking limbs. A mane of thick, wavy jet black hair fell past her shoulders, and her skin was a dark, dark, rich brown.

And there was a lot of that skin on display. At the banquet, she had been dressed in her scarlet robe; now she wore a flowing scarlet skirt made of some silky material. It hung low on her round hips and was slit up the sides, giving me a glimpse of her long, shapely legs. Her midriff was bare — like her limbs, her contoured belly showed just a trace of muscle tone. What she wore up top was of the same color and of the same flimsy material as her skirt. Her breasts were enormous, so huge they looked in danger of spilling out of their confines or even tearing through the flimsy material.

Though I knew I shouldn’t, I couldn’t help ogling her from head-to-toe. There was so much of her, yet I sensed that not too far underneath all those soft curves, rounded limbs and smooth skin lurked a strength that her height and her imposing figure only hinted at.

Vonda’s full lips curved upward in a closed-mouth smile. “It’s customary for slave-apprentices to address a High Priestess as ‘mistress’,” she said. She sounded amused rather than angry, but still, I tore my eyes away from the deep valley of her cleavage and hastily stammered out an apology, calling her “Mistress” and begging her pardon. A small part of me noted how quickly and easily I took on the deferential, submissive role.

I gave her my name. “I know who you are,” she said, her smile widening. It was a very friendly smile; coming from almost anyone else, and in any other situation, it would have put me at my ease, but here I was much too nervous. “Please, sit down.” She indicated the sofa behind me. I plopped down, sinking into the plush cushions, more reclining really than sitting. Vonda took a seat opposite me, settling into the cushions much more gracefully.

“Did you like the gift I sent you last night?” she said, crossing her long, shapely legs. “The blonde?”

“That was you?”

She laughed at my surprise. “Yes. You enjoyed her?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. Thank you. I was very surprised. I didn’t expect something like that. It was very generous of you, Mistress. May I… ummm… ask why you chose to… honor me, Mistress?”

“Well, I saw what she did to you. Let’s just say I thought she needed to be taught a lesson. It’s not the way such transgressions are usually handled at the Temple, but as High Priestess, I have certain privileges. Did she learn her lesson?”

“I think so, Mistress,” I said. “That was an… unusual outfit she had on.”

“I ordered her dressed like that. Like I said, as a High Priestess I have a great deal of discretion, but it doesn’t do to go stepping on the toes of the other women here. In your case, I thought Mistress Foxy wouldn’t appreciate me just giving one of her slave-apprentices a naked blonde. Foxy wasn’t happy with my little gift in the first place; the fact the blonde was wearing something perhaps mollified your mistress a bit.” She gave another little laugh. “Not that that outfit offered much protection anyway. Priestess Parvati uses those body stockings sometimes. She says it’s worse than being naked. Do you know Priestess Parvati?”

“I haven’t met her, Mistress.”

“She’s typically instructs acolytes in the more… sensual methods of suffering. That’s one of her duties, at least. Her area of specialty isn’t too prized here, but High Priestess Tanya and I appreciate her, and many of the other priestesses certainly recognize its effectiveness.” Vonda gave me a quick wink. “Maybe you’ll meet her, though with Mistress Foxy handling your training, I doubt it will happen anytime soon.”

Something brushed my arm and I started. I turned to see two women standing next to me — the two women I had seen with Vonda at the banquet. “These are my girls, Jinx and Ruby,” Vonda said. “Sorry if they startled you. There’s no need to be afraid. They’re perfectly friendly.”

Jinx and Ruby were both very much a type — buxom cuties, with thick thighs, wide hips, and large bosoms. They had round cheeks and the sort of big, open smiles that I hadn’t seen much of during my time in the temple. Jinx’s hair was very dark, thick and wavy, falling to her shoulders, while Ruby’s hair sprang from her head in a wild mass of tight coils.

They were dressed somewhat like their mistress, except their outfits were blue. Jinx handed me a large goblet before both girls set a couple bowls of food plus a small carafe and a goblet near Vonda. Then they came back over and sat next to me, one on either side. There was a little fussing with bowls of food and getting themselves situated — they snuggled up against me on the cushions, draping my arms over their shoulders, and began slowly feeding me by hand. Though I was comfortable, and certainly enjoyed the feel of having these two women pressed up against me, I didn’t really understand what was going on here. This was so different from anything I had experienced at the Temple.

Vonda plucked slices of fruit from the bowls beside her and sipped from her goblet. “So, tell me about where you are from,” she said, sounding like we were just having a casual chat over a meal. I told her the name of the queendom I was from. She knew it, and knew the Queen.

“I have never met the Queen, Mistress,” I said. “The parish where I lived was very remote. There’s not even a large settlement there. It’s mostly just a bunch of small farms scattered around. Not even the ruling landlady in that part of the kingdom paid much attention to us, as long as we paid our taxes on time.”

“You probably had lots of friends.”

“Uhhh… yes, Mistress. I had a… circle of friends, about a dozen who were… my little group…”

“Tell me about them.”

“Ummm… well, they’re just a bunch of peasant girls, Mistress,” I said. I had no idea why this might be of interest to her, yet there was nothing about her tone or manner to suggest this was anything more than an exchange of information. “Ummm… there’s Lisa, and Loober, and Paula, and Mary, and Molly, and Didi…” I gave her the rest. It was just a list of names to her, but she listened and seemed interested as she sat across from me, popping morsels into her wide mouth.

“And who are your best friends?” she asked.

“It’s hard to say, Mistress. Probably Mary and Molly.”

“And what are they like?”

“Mistress, I don’t understand…”

“We’re just talking,” Vonda said. “Please. Tell me about your friend Molly. What does she look like?”

I was baffled, but I didn’t really know how to refuse, or even if I would be allowed to refuse. So I gave her the basics on Molly — about medium height; straight, coppery-colored hair; a soft, round face; pale complexion with freckles, like most red-heads; buxom…

“Buxom?” Vonda said. “Like Jinx and Ruby?”

“Well, not quite as generous as Jinx and Ruby, Mistress. Though Molly is very busty.”

Vonda grinned. “Mmm-hmm. And what about the other one? Mary?”

I offered a similar outline of Mary — tall and strong, with broad shoulders; a square jaw-line; dark brown hair, curly and wavy, that fell past her shoulders…

“Is she as tall as me?” Vonda asked.

“No, Mistress,” I said. “She’s pretty strong, but… not like you. Many of the women where I’m from think she’s kind of intimidating, but she’s really nice.”

“Are they good to you, your friends?” Vonda said. “Molly and Mary. Are they good to you?”

I was puzzled by this line of questioning, and by this time, I was becoming more than a little distracted by Jinx and Ruby. They pressed against me, offering little bits of food and sips from the goblet. Occasionally, one or the other would briefly run their fingers through my hair, or lightly scratch the back of my neck, or rub one of my shoulders or arms. Their hair sometimes brushed my skin, just barely, and I could feel their breath on my neck when they leaned in especially close. “Umm… yes, Mistress,” I said, trying to suppress a little shiver. “They’re my friends.”

“Do Molly and Mary tickle you?”

“Well… yes, Mistress… they sometimes… gang up on me and get me…”

“Do you get them back?” She smiled.

“Sometimes, Mistress.”

“Mmm-hmm. But they’re good to you, as you said?”

“Oh yes, Mistress. My circle of friends, this group… we play around sometimes, with each other… you know, we play ‘tricks’ on each other, I guess you could say. But we’re all friends. We’re all very loyal to each other. I trust them.”

“A little group of peasants, all banded together, watching out for each other,” Vonda said. “That sounds… very nice.”

“Well, everyone where I’m from belongs to a little group like that, Mistress, with a circle of friends watching their back. It’s pretty common. Little ‘wars’ break out sometimes between the groups.”

“I’m sure similar little groups form here, among the slave-apprentices,” Vonda said.

“Maybe. I haven’t seen a lot of that, Mistress,” I said. “Not the same way, at least. I mean, I’m sure it’s there, but everyone seems to look after themselves for the most part. Trust seems… no one really trusts each other, Mistress. At least in the laundry room.”

“Yes, they’re all too willing to sell each other out to avoid punishment or torture, I’ll bet,” she said. “But what about you? Have you found a little group here?”

“No, Mistress,” I said. “A few girls are friendly to me, but… well, of course we’re not here to make friends, Mistress. We’re trying to prove our worthiness to become devotees of the Goddess.”

Vonda laughed, not unkindly. She sounded as though someone had told her a particularly amusing joke. “An excellent answer, slave-apprentice,” she said. “But tell me… why are you here? Why would you leave your friends, your Mary and Molly and your other friends who all look out for each other and are good to you?”

I had had a feeling she might ask me something like that, and though I was pretty distracted, I had already settled on an answer — a hugely simplified and misleading answer, one that avoided any mention of Angie, or the Queen’s bounty hunter, or how I had come to the Temple looking for something completely different than what I had found, but an answer I hoped would be acceptable. “One of the girls got in trouble with the sheriff in our parish, Mistress,” I said. “It caused us lots of problems, and if I had stayed, it would have caused my friends even bigger problems.”

“And coming to us was preferable to being alone, in exile,” Vonda finished. “Well, you certainly wouldn’t be the first to come to the Temple of Zyriss for that reason. What you did for your friends was quite selfless, though I’m sure you’ve wondered what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

What you did for your friends was quite selfless… I experienced a little twinge of guilt at that. “I didn’t expect it to be easy, Mistress,” I answered. “I have to prove myself worthy of being a devotee of the Goddess…”

Again that laugh. “Oh, very good! Well, we were speaking of trust earlier. I see you don’t quite trust me yet, but I can understand that. Plucked from the laundry room for an audience with the High Priestess, hand fed by these two buxom beauties… your mind must just be in a whirl. But you’ve been an obedient and respectful slave-apprentice, as is right. I shall tell your Mistress Foxy how pleased I am.”

“Thank you, Mistress. I hope Mistress Foxy finds my behavior as satisfactory as you seem to.”

“Well, like I said, I will tell her, though she hardly seems satisfied with anything. Am I correct?”

“Mistress Foxy is a strict but fair mistress…”

“Another excellent answer, slave apprentice, but not really necessary with me. What pleases or displeases Mistress Foxy is of no concern to us, and you needn’t worry about it while you’re here. I know you don’t believe me, and I don’t think there’s anything I can say that might reassure you, but it’s the truth. Now, just try to relax a bit, enjoy Jinx and Ruby, enjoy your meal… and forget about Mistress Foxy. Why don’t you tell me a story about your friends?”

“A story, Mistress? I don’t…”

“Yes. You said Mary and Molly sometimes ‘gang up’ on you. Tell me what they do.”

As puzzled as ever, but unable to see how I could refuse, I hesitantly told her how Molly and Mary were often together, and how they got a kick out of laying traps for me. Molly was usually the bait — she was shorter and softer than Mary, seemingly easier to subdue…

All through my talk with Vonda, Jinx and Ruby had been feeding me delicious little morsels of food, offering me sips of some dark, refreshing beverage from a goblet one of them held. How they managed to be so unobtrusive while doing this was yet another mystery in a situation full of them, but whatever their method, I always seemed to be just finished chewing or swallowing when it was my turn to speak. Yet now, as I was telling Vonda my story, some small movement on my part coincided with the goblet being tilted towards my lips. The juice sloshed over the rim, a small amount splashing down onto my chest and staining my tank-top.

The little flurry of fussiness that ensued interrupted my story. Jinx and Ruby hopped up, chirping apologies. Without a trace of anger in her voice, Vonda told the women to “clean me up,” but they were already doing so. While one held the bowls and goblet, the other slipped my wet and stained shirt off over my head. Ruby quickly patted me down with a small cloth, drying my chest, then they resumed their positions on the cushions on either side of me, draping my arms over their shoulders. It all happened so quickly and smoothly that it was over before I could react. I noticed Jinx and Ruby had left the near empty bowls and goblet to the side.

“Are you still hungry?” Vonda asked.

“Uhh… no, I’m…”

“Then please, go on…”

So I did… I would come across Molly somewhere, by herself, looking enticing and unaware, and I’d try to grab her, only to have Mary pounce on me. I’d end up tied to a tree or a fence or just pinned down while the two of them tickled and teased me to their heart’s content…

“And you fall for it everytime?” Vonda said when I had finished. She seemed very amused.

“Not everytime, Mistress…”

“But these friends of yours, they’re nice to you, as you said.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. Umm… forgive me for asking, Mistress… but why does a High Priestess of Zyriss… care about the silly games of peasants…”

I was having a little difficulty concentrating. The tank top I had been wearing hadn’t offered much “protection”; the fabric was way too thin and flimsy. But now, shirtless, I was much more aware of Jinx and Ruby on either side of me, the smooth silk of their own skimpy garments against my bare skin, the feel of the warm, fleshy goodness barely concealed beneath. Not only that, but the little touches they had treated me to all night became more frequent, lingering longer in certain spots to lightly scratch or stroke.

It suddenly came to me that my entire audience with Vonda might be some complicated test devised by the High Priestess and Mistress Foxy. Perhaps Mistress Foxy was testing my resolve, seeing how good I was at “controlling my appetites,” as she put it. She had forbidden me to take pleasure from anyone but her, but what Jinx and Ruby were doing was slowly getting to me. The urge to close my eyes and completely surrender myself to their tender touch was very strong. Not only that, but everything about this — the food, the drink, the attentions of the girls, the soft cushions and dim lights, beautiful Vonda in her revealing clothes, the “tickle talk” about Mary and Molly — felt like a slow seduction. But they didn’t do that here, at the Temple of Zyriss…

“’Silly games’?’” Vonda said. “Those ’silly games’ can tell a lot about someone… But I see my efforts to put you at ease have only made you more nervous…”

“I meant no impudence, Mistress…”

“Of course you didn’t. Do you have any questions for me?”

I hardly knew where to begin… but just at that moment, Jinx’s fingers slid down the underside of my bicep. I jumped and snorted back a laugh.

Vonda’s eyes sparkled. “Are you really that ticklish?” she said. “They’re barely touching you. Mistress Foxy needs to toughen you up. Perhaps I should instruct her to double her efforts.”

“No, Mistress,” I said, stifling a squeak as Jinx did it again. “I’m just… I haven’t been… it’s been a long time since I’ve been… treated like this…”

“Is that it?”

“Yes, I… yeeek!…” Ruby flicked a fingernail up my side right as Jinx blew in my ear.

“But you’re jumping at the slightest little touch…” Vonda said.

A hand pinched my knee, fingers stroked the hollow of my underarm once, twice, before sliding away. I gasped and squirmed, but then their little sneak attacks seemed to stop and they went back to scratching the back of my neck or rubbing my shoulders. It was just enough to let me regain my composure for a few moments before I felt Ruby’s hand sliding across my chest, caressing me. Jinx nuzzled my ear. I let out a groan of pure pleasure.

“Hmmm… you seem at ease now,” I heard Vonda say with a chuckle. “Perhaps I should have just let Jinx and Ruby rub the nervousness out of you from the start…”

Ruby ran her hand down my belly to my waist, and then started walking her fingers back up my torso very slowly. I snickered, trying to hold back the fit of giggles threatening to burst out as her fingers crept up my belly. But then Jinx’s warm, wet tongue lapped at my ear and I squealed and jumped. I tried to tuck my ear into my shoulder, but with my arm trapped behind Jinx’s back I couldn’t quite do it. Jinx nuzzled my neck and blew in my ear.

“Do you like that?” Vonda said.

“… ummm… j-just surprised, Mistress… (snicker)… I didn’t expect this…” Of course, I did like it. As much as what Jinx and Ruby were doing made me squirm, this slow, light tease — almost affectionate — was practically guaranteed to reduce me to utter helplessness. It was just the sort of weakness Mistress Foxy despised, and the worst possible weakness for anyone who hoped to serve the Goddess.

The strokes and caresses I could just about handle. I could stay relatively still, sighing in appreciation as a hand traveled across my chest or my shoulders, even my thighs or stomach. But at a tongue at my ear or a ticklish scratch in just the right place, my composure would dissolve. I’d let out a yelp, shivering all over and trying to hold back the giggles.

Vonda saw it all. “You’re putting up a brave front, but there’s really no need for it,” she said. “Besides, Jinx and Ruby aren’t going to stop…”

Then their hands were dancing all over me. It was gentle tickling — fluttering, brushing fingertips; scratching fingernails; quick pokes and soft pinches — but it was everywhere. My ears were kissed and nuzzled, teased by a warm breath. Sandwiched between the two of them, I wriggled helplessly. I tugged back and forth, trying to free my trapped arms.

“… eeheeheehe… st-stopp… d-dohohontt… ohhoho…

I was lost in haze of wriggling and giggling when Ruby and Jinx finally stopped, and I kept laughing as they stood up. I felt my limp arms lifted above my head, cuffs locked around my wrists… “What? No…” I looked up to see two long, slim chains dangling from the ceiling. Ruby pulled two more chains down from the shadowy recesses of the ceiling and locked cuffs around my ankles.

As I protested, the cushions supporting my back were taken away, leaving me sitting on what amounted to a big, square, padded bench with my arms cuffed above my head, my legs up in the air, spread wide and cuffed at the ankle. My feet were almost above my head.

Then they started tickling me again, using the same method as they had before, except this time both their hands were free, I was naked and bound, and there was barely an inch of me they couldn’t get at. This was unlike any treatment I had received at the Temple of Zyriss so far — there was something almost playful about what Ruby and Jinx were doing to me. It was right on the line between teasing and torturous. Mistress Foxy had repeatedly made the point that a devotee of Zyriss uses any means she can to exploit the weaknesses of her subject and make them suffer, and they had certainly been exploiting my weaknesses ever since they nuzzled up on either side of me. But what didn’t fit in was that they seemed to be really enjoying themselves, too. A devotee of the Goddess takes no pleasure in the suffering she inflicts on others, I had been told, but Ruby and Jinx both had big smiles on their faces as they tickled and teased me, sometimes giggling right along with me. Even Vonda continued to grin, a sparkle in her eyes while she watched her girls at work.

The idea that I was being tested by Foxy managed to pop into my head once again, but the hope that I could in any way resist this kind of treatment had been plucked apart like a big fluffy cloud of cotton candy. I giggled and giggled, twitching and jumping helplessly under the busy fingers of Ruby and Jinx. Jinx stood behind me, fingers skittering all over my torso but paying extra attention to my underarms and nipples. Ruby stood between my stretched and spread legs, tickling the bottoms of my feet with frequent trips up and down the backs of my legs. The chains clinked as I struggled.

“…eeeheehee… ohh stop-p-p… hee-hee-hee …”

“Stop? I don’t think you really want them to stop,” Vonda said. “I think you like it.”

“…eehee-heee-heee…”

“What do you like about it, I wonder,” Vonda said. “They’re not really tickling you hard, just sort of teasing you… Maybe that’s what you like about it. Maybe you just like being touched all over by two beautiful softbodies like Ruby and Jinx. They do have such a nice touch…”

“…oh-ho-ho-ho… eeheeheee…

“Or maybe you like the way they’re almost… affectionate with you,” Vonda went on as she smiled at me. “The way they kiss you and lick you, the way they nuzzle you and press all their warm, soft curves against you. Is that it?”

Jinx’s tongue lapped at my neck and she blew in my ear, making me squeal. Vonda chuckled. “I’m sure Mistress Foxy doesn’t do this to you,” she said. “She’s really not the affectionate type. So is that it? Is that what you like? The way they’re being so sweet to you?”

“… ohhh… oh please mistress…” I managed to gasp. “What do you want from me?… hahahaha…

“I want nothing from you,” Vonda said, not unkindly. “Just tell me: do you like what they’re doing to you?”

“…eeheeheehee!… y-yess…… gahahaha!…”

“And what do you like? Do you like them? Do you like the way they’re touching you?”

“…b-both… ahhh… I like both… oh… eeeheeeheeee…” Their fingers fluttered all over me, quick little brushes that never let up. Behind me, Jinx would run a fingernail lightly up and down my spine and tickle the nape of my neck. Then her hands would dance around to spider across my ribs and chest and arms. Ruby tickle-teased my legs with light strokes, sometimes changing tactics to toy with my waist and stomach. I was a giggling, wriggling wreck, responding to every touch, pleasure and tickling all swirling together into a heady froth. “… Mistress please…! make them stop…!” I managed to cry. “… I can’t… I can’t stand it anymore!… hee-hee-heeee…

“But if I called them off right now, wouldn’t that make you suffer more than you already are?” Vonda said. “Wouldn’t you rather I told them to finish you?”

I moaned in despair. “… oh gawds!… hehehehee… Mistress F-foxy has f-forbidden m-me… ahhh!… she’s the only one…”

“But wouldn’t this be so much better than what Mistress Foxy does for you? Wouldn’t you love it?”

My will to resist was shattered. Was I being tested? Probably. But what Vonda had said was true: I wanted them to finish me, and my need was so desperate I could think of nothing else. “Yes!” I cried, sputtering out my words in between giggles. “I give up! You won, okay? I f-f-ailed the t-test… hahahah… now please… finish me…!”

“Failed the test? What are you talking about?” Vonda gave a signal and her girls desisted, leaving me gasping and moaning. “There’s no test. I’m a High Priestess; I don’t do your Mistress’s bidding, and what goes on here is of no concern to her.” At a gesture from their mistress Ruby and Jinx left the room.

Vonda stood up. In one fluid motion she reached behind her, unfastening her top and casting it to the side. At the sight of her massive breasts my jaw dropped and I let out a surprised squawk. She smiled as she sauntered towards me, hips rolling and those enormous globes quivering with every step.

I groaned, thrilled and terrified as Vonda knelt between my legs. “There’s no ‘test’ here,” she said, her voice low. “Not one of Mistress Foxy’s devising, anyway. And if you want to call all this a test… well, you’ve passed.”

I didn’t understand her at all, but moments later any confusion I felt was obliterated as she sandwiched my throbbing shaft in between her breasts. Her breasts were so full and round that all she had to do was roll her shoulders forward and I was trapped between them. The sensation of being totally engulfed in all that warm, yielding flesh was like an explosion along every nerve ending in my body. I wailed in ecstasy, thrusting my hips upward. Vonda held me there, not moving, smiling down at me as my moans and groans filled the chamber. Then, she rolled her shoulders back, leaving me quivering in mid-air. I cried out in frustration, my hips bucking wildly, my desperate pleas nothing but wordless babble.

Vonda merely chuckled as looked down at me. “So sensitive,” she purred. She reached down to the side of the bench my butt was pounding on and pulled a strap across my hips, fastening it to the other side. I cried out in horror, continuing to buck against the restraints, though now my hips could barely move.

“You’re completely strapped in,” Vonda said. “Isn’t it terrible? Are you scared, wondering what I have in store for you now?” She grinned. “Maybe I’ll call Ruby and Jinx back in, and they can play with you. Would you like that? Or maybe I’ll just start on you all over again. Of course, this time around, you’ll barely be able to squirm…”

“…ohdontsweetmistresspleasedont…

“But no. I’m just teasing you. I may be a High Priestess of Zyriss, but you’ll find I’m not cruel. You’ve suffered enough. The Goddess is very pleased.”

She once again brought her shoulders forward and completely engulfed me. I threw my head back and howled, my body thrashing desperately in its restraints. The pleasure was almost unbearable. I wanted so badly to move, to thrust my hips, but I could only endure. And Vonda just held me there, her massive breasts splayed against my thighs and lower abdomen. She didn’t move at all, just smiled at my desperation as agonizing moments ticked by. I screamed, moaned, tried to beg. Just as the part of me that could still think began to wonder if she meant to keep me in this suspended state until I went mad, Vonda did something even more devious. She began to roll her shoulders in a circular motion, first one shoulder, then the other.

Ohhhh! Ohh gawdd! Oh Mistress…!” Moans and cries of pleasure poured out of me as with excruciating slowness Vonda brought me towards climax. It grew and grew until I was practically sobbing. A blinding light filled my eyes as I finally exploded, wailing in ecstasy, my body wracked in spasm after spasm until oblivion smothered my senses like a soft, warm blanket…

------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 9 is right here, but before you go, check out the two (!) images below I commissioned of High Priestess Vonda from the incredible Josh Flynn
---------------------------------------------------------------------

For “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” I reached out to several artists on the TMF and elsewhere to commission images for some (not all) of the chapters. Most of these are portraits of characters. I didn’t ask the artists to read the section — mostly I gave them a short description of what I was looking for, and we went from there.

And oh you lucky readers! This time, you get not one but two images of voluptuous High Priestess Vonda by none other than the amazing Josh Flynn!

As many of you know, he’s done a lot of fantastic work for MTJ (I own a few publications featuring his stuff). Here’s his Deviantart page, where you can see more of his stunning pin-ups. He also did the image of Mistress Foxy for Part 2.

And below is his take on Vonda. She’s maybe a little less imposing than I imagined her… maybe… but damn! I was already in luv with her when I wrote about her; even more so after I saw Josh’s images. Can you blame the narrator for feeling so awestruck? She is heartbreakingly hot.

vonda.jpg

vonda2.jpg

Last edited:
Great job, brother! I continue to be a fan. And great job on working with Josh. He's the man!!!

B

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back