• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Losing Party gets tickled

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mitch and his wife Sarah had been married for four years, and lived in New York. He a successful sales rep for a major company, she a newspaper and biography writer. Throughout their marriage, tickling had not really been a large part of their intimacy, save for a slight sole tickle or rib poke here or there, due to the fact that Sarah hated to be tickled. They, in addition to the love they felt for each other, shared another love, that of baseball. She was originally from Chicago, and a big White Sox fan, he a lifelong Atlanta Braves fan. Now, this fall, the worst possible thing for their marriage was going to happen, the Braves and White Sox were going to meet in the World Series, and they both knew there would be taunts. At the beginning, they agreed to be civil and not bust the other party's chops no matter which team won. Before Game 1 of the series, Mitch came up with an idea: "How about after the series, the loser has to do whatever the winner wants sexually, no gripping and questions asked" Sarah, not knowing Mitch had it on his mind to give her the tickle torture of her life if his Braves won, smugly took the challenge: "Okay, hubby, be prepared to be my sex slave"
For the first six games, the Braves and White Sox each won 3, and it went down to a deciding game 7 in Atlanta. The White Sox led early, and Sarah thought she would win, but a late rally by Atlanta, as they took the lead in the 8th inning, gave Mitch the edge. Finally, in the 9th, with the Braves leading by a run and the crowd at fever pitch, the Braves relief ace struck out the last Chicago batter and the crowd went wild, and Mitch went nuts. Sarah, disappointed, tried to be a good sport. That night, as they were getting ready for bed, Mitch reminded Sarah of their bet: "Yes, okay, anything sexually, its for one night, so go and do your thing and have your fun" "Ah, Sarah, as I get to choose what we do, I want to tie you up and tickle you" Sarah's eyes got big and she backed away:"No, that wasnt part of the agreement, I said sexual, not that, you know I cant stand to be tickled!" "Sarah, there were no boundaries, it was never discussed, if you dont do it, you're welching on a bet" She sighed: "Okay, you win, I dont like it, but ah, I guess a deal's a deal" With that Sarah stripped down to nothing, and Mitch tied her to the bed with silk scarves tight so she couldnt get free, her hands and feet bound. He planned to use different instruments on her, as well as his fingers. He began by tickling Sarah on her neck and the giggles began :Hehehehehehehe That tickles" Mitch moved from Sarah's neck and gave her a tickle with his fingers under her arms, and the squirming began: "hehehehehehehe-tickles" she said through squealing laughter. He next moved down and tickled her on her sides and across her belly, and she began thrashing: "Heheheheheheheheheheheh tickles oh my hehehehehehehheeh" He next moved down and tickled Sarah on the inside of her thighs and back of her knees: Hehehehehehehehehehehe That tickles" He saved the best part for last, Sarah's most ticklish part were the soles of her soft feet. Perfectly pedicured, there was not a callous to be found on the soft soles. He began by gently kissing each one of Sarah's soles, and put his lips on her toes. Finally, one sole in his hand, he began the tickle down her soles and under her toes. Violent thrashing and squeals of laughter filled the room : HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE That That Tickles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHe! Oh oh please sweety! HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch let her rest for a minute as she caught her breath. "Okay, is that good? can you untie me now?" "No, we never said the duration of the tickle, I'm not finished with you yet" "Oh My God, what next?" she said. To that question, Mitch pulled a feather from the drawer and went over to Sarah, taking her foot in his hand, he ran the feather over her soft soles and underneath her toes, which began the squeals of laughter again: Heheheheheheheheheh oh no please! hehehehehehehehe! After a few minutes with the feather, Mitch let Sarah rest again, and saved his two best tickle instrument for last, he got several ice cubes out of the freezer and put them in a glass. He then ran one ice cube down Sarah's soles, and across her toes, this caused her to go nuts! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh My God No! hehehehehehehehehe! He continued the ice cube torture down Sarah's extremely ticklish soles as she squealed away! hheheheheheheheheheheehe! After a few minutes, he let her rest again: "Are you done torturing me now?" "No, not quite, I have one more instrument for you before I let you go, Miss Sarah" With that, he went to the bathroom, got an electric toothbrush and plugged it in, turning it on. He then ran the electric toothbrush over each one of Sarah's soles, and under and around her toes, this caused her to lose control: "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe Please please no more!" she pleaded through squeals. "I, I give up, I surrender. please! heheheheheheheheheheheheee!" Finally, just as he was about to stop the tickling Sarah began to moan: "Oh, oh my god I cant take it anymore, I'm I'm coming!" Hehhehehehehehehe! With that, a loud shriek of pleasure, and a rush of love juice emerged from Sarah. Finally, the loving hubby stopped his tickle torture of his loved one and let her rest for good. After she caught her breath, he teased her: "Gosh my love, you are so ticklish, and tell me, if you hate to be tickled, why did you have such an intense orgasm?" "I dont know, for some reason, as much as I hated it, I got very turned on this time, I couldnt help it, I just lost control" He smirked: "Does this mean you now get turned on by tickling? Can we perhaps make this a regular part of our lovemaking?" "I guess so, but you're just lucky the Braves won" Then she continued: "I know youre very ticklish too, and if we do this on a regular basis, it only seems fair that we should take turns, and I should get to tickle you too" "Absolutely" he replied. "I love you, and thanks for being a good sport, I really enjoyed that" "Did that turn you on to see me like that, and how ticklish Iam?" She said. "Yes, it did" He replied. "Do you have a tickle fetish?" She asked. "I dont know, but I think I could develop one after seeing you like that" With that he untied her and it ended. They began having mutual tickle sessions on a regular basis after that, taking turns as ler and lee. It enhanced their sex life greatly, and it was amazing how a bet and a mandatory tickle session which occurred as the result of a bet could turn a wife who hated to be tickled into a love machine who became intensely turned on by being the tortured lee for her husband.

The End

Last edited:
Very excellent story Mitch my Bro, but leave it to you to make the tickle wager a Braves-Sox game! :jester:

Thank you, Mr Von Zipper, I'm glad you liked my story. I appreciate your comments very much. I miss seeing you in the chat. I hope we can talk again sometime soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back