• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are some of the hottest stories you paid for?

ScorpionKing

2nd Level Red Feather
About a year ago someone started a discussion asking what were some of the hottest stories on this forum. Well I want to ask what are some of the hottest stories that were paid for? Here are some of my favorites.

* Prisoners of Laughter: Set in an all women's prison, women are punished by the guards with foot tickle torture.
* Queen of Pirates: It's about a group of all female pirates and their ticklish tales on both land and sea.
* Catalina Kane and the Torment of the Tiger: About a group of women who come together to compete in a tickle fighting competition.
* Warrior's Resolve: This is found in Tales from the Asylum #30 and it's a short story about a female warrior named Asteria who has just been captured and tied up by a female warrior from a rival tribe and is about to be tickle tortured.
* Life at the Center: This is a series that began in Tales from the Asylum #1 and it's about a woman named Ashley who is on her way to a women's correctional center and the ticklish antics that place has to offer.

While it's a story told in graphic form, the Joey Lynx series is just un-fucking-believeably hot.

I love the Hope Silver series. Accidentally paid for it twice. My hard drive crashed, but I found a copy on a thumb drive after the fact. Still don't regret the additional purchase.

Husband and wife tickled and edged together by a tickle sadist or interrogator.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back