• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KinkShamed (Full Download)

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
https://tkl.itch.io/kinkshamed

Morgan and Jackson, a young couple in their mid-20's, have banked it all on their new business of producing kink videos for sale online. When piracy and social stigma becomes a roadblock, the two set out to try and correct course and assist those who have been regret partaking in the eccentric modeling game.

Go throughout the state of 'Carolina' meeting up with old friends and new contacts as they couple attempt to rebuild their business and lessen the sting of kink shaming as they try and maintain the reputation of their brand, navigating their way through confused newcomers and less-than-sociable fans and legitimize their business as far as they can.

Important: The following gamebreaking bugs have bee identified and solved since initial upload; if you've already downloaded, please redownload the game file and move your game file over to the new folder in order to fix the issue. If not, you're good to go.

* Finishing Sally Jane's shoot will sometimes send the game into an unplayable "frozen" state; Patched

* instances of Gina reappearing after shoots as though you haven't done them yet have been fixed

* an error where defeating Jackson too quickly during the park shoot will keep Cat in your party and cutting off crucial areas of the map has been identified and patched

* recruiting the last sorority student for the Sally Jane shoot in Prospect Hill glitching the game to a black screen has been identified and patched

* an error where Clea would not leave the party after the shoot with Gina in the shibari has been found and patched

* Gina's "casual" shoot not having enough HP fixed

* A glitch where both the "drug raid" and "professor payback" storylines could be active at once, causing both storylines to lock up and become unable to be completed, has been identified and fixed

park.png

Last edited:
It's a fun game and your distribution policy is respectable. Thanks for making it.

I've encountered a game killing glitch though.

***SPOILER WARNING***

Right after Miss SJW's revenge, the controls stop working as soon as I enter the world map. I tried reloading, tried different team setups (dog, temporary companion, without any of them), nothing works. Anyone has an idea on how to fix it?

Edit: Since I've encountered the same issue while following a different path (Lizzie), I'd say one of the timed events has to be the culprit.

Last edited:
It's a fun game and your distribution policy is respectable. Thanks for making it.

I've encountered a game killing glitch though.

***SPOILER WARNING***

Right after Miss SJW's revenge, the controls stop working as soon as I enter the world map. I tried reloading, tried different team setups (dog, temporary companion, without any of them), nothing works. Anyone has an idea on how to fix it?

Edit: Since I've encountered the same issue while following a different path (Lizzie), I'd say one of the timed events has to be the culprit.

Yeah, I don't know what the hell happened, throughout testing this has never happened before but it seems to be a huge problem now. Game has been taken offline for the moment while I try to fix it.

Sorry for the hassle.

Great game indeed. Unfortunately I seem to be a bit stuck.
I'm supposed to find a book on Shibari ties. Yet i've checked everywhere and no luck. I also have another reminder with Gina about revenge and she MIA. Likely tied to the Shibari quest.

Great game indeed. Unfortunately I seem to be a bit stuck.
I'm supposed to find a book on Shibari ties. Yet i've checked everywhere and no luck. I also have another reminder with Gina about revenge and she MIA. Likely tied to the Shibari quest.

Ugh that doesn't sound good. One is supposed to be the second, and the other the third.

Goddammit...

Thanks, it works now, i sent you some money, can't wait to play.

I also decided to check out Pubcrawl while i was there too.

Thanks again for making these great games, any plans for the future?

Thanks, it works now, i sent you some money, can't wait to play.

I also decided to check out Pubcrawl while i was there too.

Thanks again for making these great games, any plans for the future?

Honestly? Depends on how many of these goddamn bugs people find. I thought I had found and dealt with them all but it seems like people keep finding them left and right and it becomes annoying to deal with.

They sure as shit won't be the 'open world' style this one is, for damn sure. Jesus christ one problem after another here.

Out of curiosity, how much of this is based on real life stories and people?

Two more bugs identified and being worked on atm.

Out of curiosity, how much of this is based on real life stories and people?

Lindsey and Laina are both based off a single person (long story), Clea, Kai, Lofty, Iris, Trey, Courtney and Tess are all based off real people. "Morgan" is a composite character of like 3 friends/girlfriends I've had over the years, and then I just took the name and haircut off of a model I saw from an old tickle video from years ago. The way she speaks and behaves, though, is based on reality.

The coffee shop scene with Lindsey kind of happened irl (obviously not as she was trying to work in the middle of the day), and the thing about public tickling is school is an exaggerated version off an thing and some friends and I did a decade ago in HS. I'm sure there's more I'm not recalling atm, but the tl;dr is a significant chunk of this has some basis in reality.

Found another one. Right after rallying the girls for the protest and persuading the professor to join as well, I just get a blackscreen. Music keeps going, I can open the menu, save and quit but that's it. When I save and reload, there's still just the blackscreen.

Found another one. Right after rallying the girls for the protest and persuading the professor to join as well, I just get a blackscreen. Music keeps going, I can open the menu, save and quit but that's it. When I save and reload, there's still just the blackscreen.

Uuuuuuuuuuugh. This was an old one I had thought I fixed. Goddamit.

Email me the save file and let me try and get it handled. [email protected]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand fixed.

People got frustrated when I kept asking for playtesters.

This. This shit here is why I kept doing it...

Two more bugs identified and being worked on atm.

Lindsey and Laina are both based off a single person (long story), Clea, Kai, Lofty, Iris, Trey, Courtney and Tess are all based off real people. "Morgan" is a composite character of like 3 friends/girlfriends I've had over the years, and then I just took the name and haircut off of a model I saw from an old tickle video from years ago. The way she speaks and behaves, though, is based on reality.

The coffee shop scene with Lindsey kind of happened irl (obviously not as she was trying to work in the middle of the day), and the thing about public tickling is school is an exaggerated version off an thing and some friends and I did a decade ago in HS. I'm sure there's more I'm not recalling atm, but the tl;dr is a significant chunk of this has some basis in reality.

Spec-freakin'-tacular. Just...just wow, hahahaha.

Can someone please tell me where the Shibari tie book is so I can see if my game is glitched or not?

Sorry for not trying it out earlier, I really didn't feel like sitting through all the text another time, but now, upon giving it another go, I unfortunatelly have to report that the blackscreen is still there after the dialogue with the professor. :/
Of course I tried exchanging the game file with the one you sent me and just a few minutes ago I downloaded the file here on page 1 again, but still - Blackscreen.
Also, is there an option to skip the dialogue?

Sorry for not trying it out earlier, I really didn't feel like sitting through all the text another time, but now, upon giving it another go, I unfortunatelly have to report that the blackscreen is still there after the dialogue with the professor. :/
Of course I tried exchanging the game file with the one you sent me and just a few minutes ago I downloaded the file here on page 1 again, but still - Blackscreen.
Also, is there an option to skip the dialogue?

Emil me your game file, let me try something.

[email protected]

"Dialog" as in everything between the actual tickle scenes? No, it's an rpg and rpgs tend to make heavy use of dialog. If you're frustrated with that now, you'll likely not enjoy the remainder of the game.

Last edited:
I didn't mean to offend you, I just assume that until this works I will to have to sit throught the exact same dialogue many times and thus just asked if there was an option to skip it for making it easier to try whether or not the game is working as intended...

Edit: Also I cannot send you the .exe file, if that's what you meant. Yahoo doesn't allow that. If you meant the save file, you already have it, unless you deleted it and my last e-mail already.

I didn't mean to offend you, I just assume that until this works I will to have to sit throught the exact same dialogue many times and thus just asked if there was an option to skip it for making it easier to try whether or not the game is working as intended...

Edit: Also I cannot send you the .exe file, if that's what you meant. Yahoo doesn't allow that. If you meant the save file, you already have it, unless you deleted it and my last e-mail already.

Yeah but I had a few emails, though after looking back at everything I think I realized the problem.

You had sent me Save 09 and Save 10,one right before the glitch and one after it happened, right?

You needed to reload 09 and just sit through the text, because the fix needed to occur during an event that had already happened, Save 10 won't load properly even with a new game file regardless of a patch or not, because you've technically 'passed' where the patch occurs. Just re-load 09 and sit through the speech again, and it'll go from there.

I've compiled loads of notes on this game--it's awesome--but I was gonna wait to send them to you until I'd finished all of the quests and stuff, if that makes sense.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back