• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stuck in the elevator ( celebrity)

iticklefeet

Dressed in her long blue wizards jersey dress, Mariah Carey sang the tribute to micheal Jordan during the NBA All star game. When she was finished the crowd applauded so the waved and walked off stage. She joined her two friends she invited Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Love Hewitt. They sat down and watched a quarter of the game in their front row seats but too many fans were asking them for autographs so they decided to go upstairs to their skybox seats.
They boarded the elevator and started to go up. All of a sudden they heard a giant BANG and the elevator came to a halt. Jennifer Garner stood up and started to puxh the buttons but nothing worked. She pulled out the emergency phone but that wasnt in service. They stood around thinking of what to do. Mariah glanced at what the other two were wearing. Jennifer Garner looked beautiful in her short dress with black nylons and high heels. Jennifer Love Hewitt looked more casual in a red sweater with a jean skirt, skin colored nylons and stilleto heels.
"My feet are killing me said Jennifer love as she removed her heels. The other two girls thought hat would be a good idea as they followed Jennifer love's lead. All three were sitting in their nylons when Mariah thought of a great idea.
"someone should climb through that door in the roof and see how close we are to the nearest floor. If were close then she'll bang on the door"
They decided Jennifer Garner would do it. She put her feet in the girls hands and they gave her a boost up. She opened the door and attempted to get in but it was a very tight squeeze.
" i Dont think i can make it she said. They girls pushed her up even harder and she popped through so her upper half was through the door but her bottom half was hanging in the elevator. She realized she was stuck and couldnt get up or get back down. The other Jennifer wanted to try one more push so when grabbed jennifer garners nyloned feet. when doing so she accidently scraped the bottom of her feet and Jennifer Garner let out a squeel and kicked her foot away.
"Mariah watch this" Jennifer love hewitt said.
The very softly dragged her nail against Jennifer garners foot.
HEEEE dont do that she said. Mariah got the hint and walked over. Jennifer Garner knew what was about to happen and she was terrified. She didnt know anybody with more ticklish feet than her. Especially with nylons on it was ten times worse she began to whimper in fear
Each girl grabbed a foot and began the scratch her Nyloned soles.
Jennifer Garner went beserck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHAHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHAHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOHAHAHAHAPPPP. They continued tickling her feet for 5 minutes and jennifer was going crazy almost passing out because of how ticklish her feet were.
HEr face was so sweaty and her body was getting wet to.
Jennifer Love thought of a good idea and stoppped tickling. Mariah didnt notice and continued. Jennifer Love grabbed Mariah's legs, layed down on her so heard head was at her feet and began tickling mariah. Mariah seemed almost as ticklish as Jennifer Garner as she began to squeel HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHESTOOHAHAHAP IT. Mariah realized through her teary eyes that Jennifer Love had positioned herself so that her feet were right at mariahs face. Mariah wrapped one arm around Jennifer Love's ankles and started ranking her long fingernails on her nyloned feet. Jennifer Love's tickling slowed down a little when she realized what was going on. Both girls were trying to get the advantage to get the other one to quit but niether did. they both were in hysterics of laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhheheheheheHEhehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhheheheheheHEhehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhheehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

From up above Jennifer Garner heard what was going on and wanted some payback. The sweat on her body from before made it a little easier to move. She rotated back and forth and fell through. she landed next to the to girls who were still in hysterics. she crawled over to the nearest foot, grabbed it and started tickling. It happened to be Jennifer Loves foot she grabbed. Jennifer love couldnt tickle mariah anymore it was to much for her. each mariah and jennifer garner had a foot. When maria realized to tickling on her stopped she leaped for jennifer Garners black nylon foot and scratched up and down. Jenifer love saw this and grabbed mariahs feet so it was a tickling triangle. Jennifer love on mariah. Mariah on Jennifer Garner. And jennifer garner on jennifer love. This triangle went on for at least ten minutes until they all just passed out. They awoke with the elevator door open to a room that overlooked the whole basketball arena. no one was in the building. they were the only ones there. They found phone and Mariah called for her limo to pick them up. She also called another celebrity friend( to be named in next story ill take requests) and invited her to her house. she told her to dress up nice with nylons.

the end

sorry if this story isnt great im kinda new at the stories and ill try harder on my the sequel

Not a bad story at all iticklefeet A little short maybe But a great selection of female celebs Wouldn't mind seeing Claire Danes and Amy Jo Johnson in a future story Especially Claire Danes It seems every pic I see of her she has some kind of smirk on her face I don't know why,but it just bothers me
General Zod

Interesting story-thanks for posting. I would just love to tickle J Love Hewitt, she looks so ticklish!

Mitch

Great start to a story! I love stories dealing with nylon feet getting tickled - the more extreme the better. Please continue!

That was a good start. I've found that if I proof read something of mine, then let it sit for a day, and make the changes then, that I like my own final product more.

As a third party, however, I like your story and now have a vivid picture of Jennifer Garner's stocking feet that I did not have earlier.

..Mael

Requests? Did you say requests??? Nah....nobody has THAT much time!:devil: Nice job, though. And General, I know what you mean!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back