• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birds of Prey (F/FFF)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
---------
Here you go guys. It's finally done! Sorry for the long ass wait.

Patrion If you want to support me
www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Twitter If you want to follow what I’m doing
twitter.com/CollaredKid

Commissions If you want a picture of your own
collaredkid06.deviantart.com/a…
-----------

Huntress’s heels could be heard echoing throughout the halls of the abandoned cotton candy factory. A tip says that newly escaped Harley Quinn has been using it as her hideout till The Joker can get free.

Fortunately the police were made aware and the clown was put into solitary confinement while things get cleaned up. With the main threat put away all that’s left is to round up Quinn.

Out of her Bird sisters Huntress drew the short straw of who was going to do this kind of busy work. Ah well. She could use a day off.

The place stunk like sugar an rust. She knew these loons liked to stay in theme but this was just overkill. The sooner little Ms. Clown Princess gets got, the sooner she could pack it in. She swore that she was going to twist this bitch inside out for making her come here.

Huntress stopped when she head something in a room fall, giggles followed not long after. The Purple clad hero rolled her eyes and just causally leant outside the door.

“You going to come out anytime soon Quinn?”

Shockingly there was an answer.

“Sorry, mom said I wasn’t suppose to talk to strangers. I don’t trust anyone I got to Wiki.”

Huntresses’s expression drastically changed from the shocking burn. Did she just imply she’s a nobody??

“You little...”

Huntress busted open the door, wood flew every. Harley ducked and covered quickly as the heroin stood at the door with her hands on her lovely hips.

“Anything else to say laughing girl?”

Huntress clicked her way inside. She KNEW Harley was in here, why is she being so damn difficult. She started to look around, this room must be some twisted closet. There were dozens of manikins wearing the same Harley Quinn attire. From the corner of her eye she could see red and black moving.

Huntress slowly inched towards where she saw Quinn. She moved past manikin after manikin as slow as possible.

“Maaaaarko....”

Suddenly from behind her stepped out Quinn from the manikins, two by four in hand. She raised it above her head”

“POLO!!~”

Huntress was struck in the back of the head. Lights out.

————————

Huntress struggles in her bonds. She was secured tightly to an x frame bondage device in a room only illuminated by a single dangling ceiling light.

Harley stood there pouting at her feet as she started to remove her long purple boots.

“Thanks a lot Hunt-BITCH. Ya made my door as badly chipped as your shoulder! How am I suppose to make this place nice and tidy for puddin if you crazy brauds just bust on in?!?! Also! No shoes in the house! This ain’t a barn!”

Harley chucked Huntress’s boots over her head as her captive hero just scoffed.

“Oh yea so freakin sorry. What do you want? Me to get you few paintings, liven up the place??”

Harley’s eyebrows raised as she grinned. She looked at the purple hero’s smooth feet and got an amazing idea.

“Say Hunny, that’s not a bad idea... ya know I always had a thing for body art. You ever model?~”

Huntress’s eyes widened as her face glowed a bit under her mask. The hell is this girl on???

“What are you getting at?.....”

“Mmm lets take off this dinky armor...”

Huntress protested the entire time as articles of clothing were removed one after another by the mischievous clown. The sexy jester didn’t stop until ALL of her captives’s skin was exposed and on display for her pleasure. By the time Quinn was done, Huntress only had her mask.

“YOU FREAK! PUT MY STUFF BACK ON, NOW!”

Huntress screamed, then screamed louder as Harley sternly grabbed her supple breasts. She pinched and tweaked each nipple in her fingers.

“U-uurgghhh HEY! YOU FREAKIN PERV!”

“Oh perk up purple stuff. I’m just checking out my canvas. And oh MAMA, this is one HELL of thing to work with. Your SO soft and smooth.~”

Harley tickled her flustered prisoner’s tits with her index fingers. Huntress had no choice but to moan, struggle, but worse of all she let out a small giggle. That’s all it took, one small giggle. Harley’s face turned to a knowing expression as she leaned in close to Huntress, head rested in her hands.

“Say, Hunny bunny, you wouldn’t happen to be TICKLISH would ya?”

Quinn didn’t take her eyes off her prisoner as she gave the normal responses. “No.” “Shut up.” “Why would you ask that?” The normal guff. Only one thing caught Harley’s attention. A holy cross neckless worn around Huntress’s neck.

“I get it now!!! No wonder you’re such a prude! You’re scared the big man upstairs will be upset with you having some fun!”

Huntress was taken back. She was getting annoyed at how little sense she was making. She didn’t want her touching her causes she’s catholic???? SOMEONE GET HER OUT OF THIS HELL!

“WHAT?! The hell are you talking about you crazy WITCH!”

Harley raised the cross to Huntress’s eyes like a lawyer bringing forth the case winning evidence.

“This changes everything Hun! I can’t play with you here if your waiting for Jesus!.... damn.... ok, plan B then.”

Harley skipped off into the darkness.

Plan B? What’s plan B? What the fuck was plan A? Huntress struggled for dear life, hoping to get free before her captor returned. To no avail sadly. Harley came back as quickly as she left, container in hand.

She took up a seat at Huntress’s feet and opened her case. She took out one little brush and dipped it into some red paint. Hun started to panic, hearing a lot but feeling nothing.

“What are you doing? I can’t see you, WHAT are you doing!?”

“Oh calm your feathers, I’m just getting the paint ready. I might not be able to paint that hot bod of yours, but their ain’t no rule in The Book that said feet are off limits. Now hold still!”

“FEET? WAIT WHAT?! QUINN IF YOU TOUCH ME I SWEAR TO FUCK IM GONNA HAHA! AHAH! IM GONNA AHAAHHAHAAHA! STOP IT YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOAHAHAHAHAP!!!”

Brush brush tickle tickle brush brush tickle tickle

“HAAHAHAHAH STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP!!!!!!”

“Heck no! You still owe me a door remember? Coochie Coochie!”

Harley ran the brush back and forth against the heel of her captives foot. She was making sure to fill in ALL the little spots. She was nothing if not a perfectionist, a trait Huntress would grow to hate. The soft whips of the brush teased her beautiful foot, leaving behind a tingling caress of the paint drying to her skin. It started at the heel, then up the arch, finally nesting its way between the toes. Harley grabbed her pinky toe and held it tight.

“Now now. Don’t mess me up, or mama spank.”

Brush tickle tickle brush tickle tickle brush brush tickle tickle TICKLE.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHASTOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHP! HAAHHA AHAHAHAHAH STOOAHAHAHAHP!!!”

Huntress bucked like her life depended on it. Her beautiful breasts swaying every which way, a fun detail that only made Harley want to torment her more. The jiggle on them was just too cute as her body spazzed and bucked. Try as she might she wasn’t able to escape the foot tickling. The brush kept kissing its way threw her skin and didn’t stop until the entire thing was covered.

“There! See ya big baby! Now we just got to red up your other foot!”

“D-do.....don’t you d...dare yo-you... cough cough!”

“Don’t get feisty with me babe! If it was up to me I’d be teasing that chest of yours. Or using more white if you catch my drift, but vows are vows. I got confession in a few days so I don’t want any last minute things on my record!”

“IM NOT A NUN YOU FREAKIN BIIIAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

“Neeeeeeeeext fooooooooot!~ AHAHAHA!”

The Huntress and Harley’s laughter echoed throughout the factory as red started to cover the beautiful skin of the hero’s foot.

Brush brush brush brush brush brush brush brush brush tickle tickle brush brush
——————

It was another 15 minutes before the tickling ended. It took more then a moment for Huntress to uncross her eyes. She didn’t even want to wiggle her toes, feeling the awkward caress of the pain hugging her skin. She gasped and hacked for air as Quinn analyzed her work.

“Hmmmmm.....crap..I used the wrong red. Ka, what a scatterbrain. Right?”

Huntress just laid there seeing stars, not even able to hear what the crazy clown was saying anymore. She was not allowed to have a break as the tickling continued.

“...w...wha...?”

Rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub rub

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA WHHYYYYYYAYAYAYSYAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Harley roughly scrubbed Huntress’s exhausted feet with a wet wash cloth. She whipped away any semblance of red, leaving behind only pink tender flesh.

“What? I can’t just let a mistake like that fly! I got to restart. HEY! Stop ya cryin! We gots lots more to do! Now let’s get those piggies shinin!!”

————————

It was finally done.

Huntress feet were now a highly detailed red wood door. Quinn even went as far as painting in the pattern of the wood. The doorknob rested on her left arch and the doorbell on her right big toe, the one Harley found to be the most ticklish.

“Ah! Now THATS a lovely door. Don’t you think Hunny Bunny?”

“.....................”

Huntress just stared at the ceiling, she could barley believe what she had just went threw. Her feet were scrubbed multiple times, couldn’t decide on the right red. They felt raw at this point. Hyper aware. Hell she couldn’t even remember what day it was. It felt like days. Harley’s shifts were long and breaks were longer. A great artist knows the best work takes time. She heard snaps, Quinn was taking pictures of her handy work.

“Man this is the best thing I’ve made yet! It looks so real! Knock knock!”

Harley’s finger started to tap in the middle of Huntress’s left foot. It tickled like nothing else.

“HAHAAHAHAHAH WHOS THERE HAHAHAHAHA WHOS THERE WHOS THERHEEHEHAHHAHAHAAHAHH!!”

“Awwwwww! Look who’s finally playing along!”

Harley popped up and skipped her way to her broken prisoners head. She rested there in such a way her boobs were pressed into Hun’s forehead.

“Howdy neighbor! Just wanted to see if I can borrow a little honey. Got any to spare?”

Hun didn’t know what to even say to this bullshit. She learned better then to test Quinn. Any resisted was met with horrible tickling.

“U-um... uh.. sure??”

“GREAT!”

Harley skipped over to the trapped hips of her helpless hero. She took out a long, stiff, black feather.

“By the looks of you it shouldn’t take more then a minute.~”

Harley started to tauntingly wiggle the feather towards the quivering pussy of her “door”. Huntress opened her eyes fully when she realized the game.

“WAIT! NO! STOP! Y-you said-“

“Silly! There aren’t any sins for letting a neighbor borrow some Hunny Honey!”

The feather made contact with her aching clit.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!”

“Tickle tickle~....”

—————-

It’s been a full two weeks, but somehow we’re back where we started. The factory, the dark hallways, the clicking of heels. Two heels this time. Black Canary and Zinda Blake, the two remaining Birds of Prey. Huntress never came back from her search of this place.

“Do you think Quinn got her? I don’t think I’ll be able to let her live it down if Quinn got her”

Blackhawk asked Canary as they causally checked the halls.

“Shut up Zinda. This isn’t a fucking joke. If Quinn got her then god only knows what she’s going threw.”

Just then they started to hear laughter echoing around the halls. Canary looked at Blackhawk, fuming mad.

“What did I JUST say about this not being a joke???”

“Oh don’t get a wedgy, it’s not me!”

As they walked closer and closer to the source the laugher got louder. They came up to a big door. What ever was happening was just beyond it. The two birds looked at each other and nodded. One. Two. THREE!!!!

They both kicked the door opened and prepared themselves for a fight. Sadly though nothing could have prepared them for this.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! STOP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH OOOOOOHHH FUCK YES!!!!”

In the middle of the big factory room was Huntress. She was still being tickled naked on her feet, this time by two little jack in the box toys. They held big feathers and waved them cruelly against her skin. She was trapped in what looked like a glass box with her feet trapped on the outside, where the toys could play all they wanted.

Both the birds just watched slack-jawed. They looked up at the several huge tv screens above them. They were all of her painted feet. Each screen had a message, a different word on each foot.

“Welcome. To. The-Laughing. House. My- Birds. Pretty.”

Blackhawk was the first to speak.

“...what the...”

“Ah shoot. Screen glitch! This is why we don’t buy American...”

On the high walkway above them, there she was. Harley Quinn. She clicked a remote at the broken tv until it corrected itself.

“Welcome To The Laughing House My Pretty Birds”

“Much better!~ it’s hard to think when Hunny Bunny is SOOOOO noisy!!!”

Blackhawk again looked at Black Canary and motioned her head to the above walk way Harley was on.

“Bring her down.”

Canary waisted no time. She let out a huge scream right in Harley’s direction. The Jokers right hand girl simply just cartwheeled away just in time. She ran threw a door on the left while she laughs.

“I’m going to fucking kill her!”

Blackhawk ran ahead after the clown, leaving Canary alone to free Huntress. She extended her hand to stop her friend for going in alone but she was already gone.

“Right, just..... just be careful Zinda..”

——————

Zinda follows Harley down the hallway that never seemed to end. Finally Quinn ducked into a room. Blackhawk followed suit shortly after and kicked the door down. As she walked threw she started to feel a horrible itch in her throat and started hacking and cough. Must have over done it. Still coughing she walked threw the room. It was full of mirrors like a carnival attraction.

“What’s with you bitches and breaking my doors!?”

“Stop running. COUGH COUGH. A broken door will be the least of your problems!”

“Really? What size are YOUR feet?”

“None of your damn business sicko!”

Try as she might, Blackhawk wasn’t able to keep up with the energetic Quinn. She leaned on a mirror, hacking her lungs away as millions of copies of her do the same all around her. Images of the sexy hero heaving her heavy chest we’re everywhere all over the room. Zinda just stumbled along the way trying to follow the trail.

She soon found a dead end. She was still surrounded by mirrors. Surrounded by her own beauty. She kept coughing away.

“Awww what’s wrong Hawk girl?? Are you mad cause I got to make Hunny bunny cum before you did? Got to tell ya, she’s a REAL squealer”

“Cough! Cough! Shut up perv! What the hell did you do to me??”

“Aw that? Just a little toxin I made. A pinch of stuff from Scary Mr. Potato Head, a dash of Red’s flowers, OH and a whole lot of laughing gas! And since Mr. J is away, I got to use my Easy Bake Oven to make it this time HAHA!”

Zinda clutched her head, feeling a burst of sensations charge her mind into overdrive. Her eye twitched as she fell to her knees. She was scared one minute, then joyful the next, then painfully horny.

From behind the drugged hero stepped out Harley Quinn with a big smile on her face.

“Pack your bag little birdy. Cause your goin on one CRAZY trip!”

—————————-

Zinda woke up unharmed exactly where she collapsed, only now naked. She felt the air tease her perfect skin. She looked around but only saw herself, a angry expression clear to read.

“Great. That **** got away. Canary is never going to let me hear the end of this.”

She got to her feet and looked around for the way she came in. She felt around on every mirror to see which was the exit but none existed. It was a perfect circle. She was trapped.

“What the hell?”

Blackhawk looked around but she only saw herself stare back. She examined up and down. She never really looked so intently before, she never really noticed but.... Zinda truly was a beautiful woman.

She ran her hands over her body, admiring her smooth skin. Ooooooo it felt good. Blackhawk could feel her nipples going stiff. Oh god yea. The room was called but her body was hot, boiling.

Her hands roamed around more and more. She moaned out, her vision focusing again to the mirrors. It wasn’t her staring back anymore, it was Quinn. She had a mischievous smile.

The clown was naked except from her mask and gloves. A fact that became painful aware to Zinda as those gloved fingers started to rub over her own nipples. Teasing them. Tickling them.

Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle

Harley was touching herself but somehow BlackHawk felt every touch on her own nipples. She could feel the sensual caresses on Quinn teasing her resistance away. Her blood was boiling faster now. Zinda’s knees buckled as she felt the same sensation between her legs. Looking around, all her reflections were Harley Quinn. All of them smiling, all of them naked, all of them playing with themselves.

Black hawk fell to the ground. She felt dozens of hands play with her body. Making twitch and convulse in please.

tickle tickle tickle grope grope rub rub rub rub tickle tickle grope

“AAH! AHH! OH FUUUuuuuuuuck! Ooooo! Shit! AH STOP STOP!”

All the Harley Quinn’s laughed in their mirrors as they continued feeling themselves up. Why would they stop? Who wouldn’t want to run their fingers over Quinn’s inviting pail skin? It reacted so well to any touch or caress. Plus they had the added bonus of watching the super hero squirm!

Zinda was in the dead center of the room riving on the floor in a lustful heat. All he hands tormented her most private spots and there was nothing she could do. She looked up once more and saw one mirror still had her reflection. The reflection looked just as horrified as the original . With good reason.

Suddenly all the sensations left Blackhawk’s body. She watched at all the reflection Harley’s look at the one Zinda mirror and get excited and wiggling their fingers. Suddenly all stared to leave their own mirrors and dash for the one stand out. Though they were able to leave their mirrors, the Zinda reflection wasn’t allowed to leave hers. She was as trapped as the Blackhawk sprawled our on the floor.

The Harley’s started to come in from both sides of the mirrors and grabbed the naked Blackhawk reflection. She hardly put up a fight as they all ganged up on her and took her to the floor.

They all went crazy on her feet. There wasn’t a single ounce of skin that wasn’t mercilessly stimulated by fingers. They seduced every nerve they could find till Blackhawk was as ticklish and as helpless as bitch.

Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH NOOOOO NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHBPLEEEAAAASSSEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!”

The Harley’s manhandled the Blackhawk reflection so her feet were facing the mirror staring back at the real Zinda. She laughed and pounded on the glass, trying with all her strength to shatter it, but nothing happened. The Harley’s simply tickled her own feet in front of her eyed.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OHHHHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAH GOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD!!!”

Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle poke poke poke tickle scratch tickle scratch tickle tickle tickle

The Harley’s winked, blew kissed, made faces, anything they could do to taunt the suffering hero as tears dripped down her cheeks. Zinda screamed as hard as she could while the fingers danced on her feet. The tickling breaking her mind. She started to wheeze as she put her head down.

“Haha.. h-hahaAHAA AAAH! Ha! Oh god stoooahahahp! Ahah AAAH! Aah... haha... oh god haha....”

Tickle tickle tickle kiss kiss kiss brush tickle tickle kiss brush tickle tickle

———————-

“Tickle tickle tickle”

Stroke

“U..Urgh.....”

“Aaaahh tickle tickle tickle...~”

Stroke

Zinda laid naked on her stomach on top of Harley’s lap. The soft clown slowly drew her nails lovingly up Blackhawk’s arches. She soothingly stroked her fingers over and over again as her ticklish pet squealed and swooned. Harley didn’t have a single idea of the complete hell going on inside her mind. No did she care.

Suddenly The room started to shake as a blood curdling yell echoed threw the hide out. Harley just kept stroking and petting her tweaked out toy Zinda.

“Well looks like I’m going from a hawk to a Canary, eh toots?~”

Zinda just quietly giggled to herself with laughter shaking of lust and desperation. Harley took a last look at her pet and smiled, seeing how pretty and pink her new toy was. She drew a finger up the hero’s back, whispering in her ear.”

“Don’t get too comfy Hawky. When I get back I’m going to play all sorts of fun pranks on you.~”

The clowns finger traced down and nestled itself right above Zinda’s quivering pussy, lightly tickling it.

“Awww is your love button sensitive?.... I’m going to eat you so good...”

Zinda’s entire body shuttered as the clown got up and adjusted herself. She then turned on her heels, leaving her new toy helplessly drugged on he floor.

“Bye bye Hawky baby! Think of me softly!”

With that Quinn cartwheeled out the door and down he hall, excited to add one last bird to her collection. Meanwhile back in the room of mirrors Blackhawk started to feel her privates tremble. In her mind all the Harley’s had finally stopped tickling her, only to form an orderly line and take turns sensually pleasing her pussy with their wanting mouths. She would spend the rest of her time panting and cumming for nothing but her mind.

—————————

Back in the main hall Black Canary was able to to rescue a quickly fading Huntress. She could barely speak with the entire ordeal she went threw. She shook like a poor leaf.

Canary didn’t need a thank you. She was just happy to know that her friend and teammate was safe and sound.

“Don’t worry Huntress. I got you. It’s over now.”

Suddenly the lights went out and a cackle echoed threw the room. There wasn’t any doubt about it. She’s here.

“Oh Canary. If there was anyone who should have stayed back it’s you.”

Black Canary made sure to hold on tight to her exhausted team member. She wasn’t going to let Harley take her back!

“Oh really? And why’s that Quinn?”

“Cause!”

Harley’s warm breath caressed Black Canary’s ear from behind. She whispered in a lustful voice.

“You’re the Bird I want to Pray on the most.~”

Canary’s eyes went wide, a chill tingled all the way down her spine, then the hands started to attack.

Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle

Oh Canary felt fingers alright. But they weren’t at her feet, they weren’t on her sides, and they most certainly NOT on her neck.

Tickle tickle tickle stroke stroke tickle tickle spank spank.

Quinn was out to tickle a bigger prize then that. Her fingers freely wiggled all about the sensitive little bird’s beautiful bum.

“Any girl that flaunts an ass like this HAS to be lookin for at least some attention. I see the way you strut past your little “Robin Hood”, hopin he sneaks a peak! Haha! Well he’s not the only one watching honey! Red goes on all the time about how she’d love to cover these cheeks in kiss marks till you belong to her!”

Thank god all the lights were out! She didn’t want anyone to see her face turn the deepest shade of red. Her ass! Oh god! Harley’s fingers were wiggled right underneath it! Quickly, they zipped there way up, only using the smooth pads of her digits. That alone made her eyes roll back into her head. Couple that with hearing her butt was some lustful talking point for all these criminals.... All she was doing was playing some games with her husband! She most certainly didn’t want to be tickled on her ass!

“Ooooooo and I should tell you about all the naughty things Catwoman says when she’s not working with you. Whip! WHIP! W H I P!! I can’t wait to brag! Aw what’s wrong Big Buns? Better be careful with that scream of yours! I kinda forgot where I left my pet hawk, if you catch my drift.”

Oh no!!! She got Zinda!! She couldn’t risk bringing this place down, not with them inside! All Black Canary could do was bite her lip and try to bare it till she could get a shot in. It’s tickled though. It tickled SO bad!! No matter which way she bucked or dodged Canary couldn’t escape the tickle assault. It curvy ass was goosed, groped, clawed, and spanked to the hellish delight of her captor.

“Jeez, your legs are shaking more then Huntresses when I give her pussy a little tickle. Big bad Black Canary might be going TIMBER!”

“NO!”

“Yes! Coochie Coochie cooo!!!”

Tickle tickle tickle grope grope tickle tickle scratch scratch zip zip zip zip.

“Black Canary is the coochiest Bird in the flock!”

Canary couldn’t take it anyone. Her nerves were crying out in ticklish agony. She dropped to the floor in the same exhaustion that’s taken her two equity as helpless team members.

“Atta girl Canary! Now let me see about those feet! They must be killing you in those boots of yours.”

“NO! I WONT LET YOU YOU FREAK!”

Black Canary went to squirm away but then felt four hands holding her down.

“No Dinah, I really think you should. It feels amazing!~”

“ Harley’s right Dinah. You flaunt that ass for all of us to see, so it’s only right we get you back for it.”

Fear ceased all of Canary’s body. Those voices. Those were her team. They were here, holding her down. With there strength together she was hopelessly trapped. Harley must have done something to them. She bucked and she pulled but it was no use. From the brief moment Canary was able to see them there eyes were flashing a bright pink.

“Awww I’m sorry tweety. Are you mad cause your friends like me more then you now? Don’t worry! We’ll make sure you feel REALLY well loved!”

Harley raised her wiggling fingers she was ready for the real fun to start!

“All together girls!”

Huntress and Zinda did as they were told. A theme that would be constant threw this night’s hysterics

“TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!”

All the hands attacked Black Canary at once. Harley tickling her beautiful feet as Dinah’s own friends tickled her ass without mercy. Her laughter echoed threw the halls of the factory, followed by the laughs of her ticklers.

—————

“Ok puddin. Sorry you got all locked up. Yea I’m sure we can push the plans back another 3 months....... GREAT! Love ya!!!”

Harley made a big kiss sound and hung up. She sighed to herself, only three more months till her and the Joker could see each other. Well she better keep herself entertained until then. She then smiled cruelly, dialing the phone again.

“Hey Red. You still looking after my pet Canary?.... HAHA yea right! H hear her from here........ ooooo sounds desperate..... I’ll be right over, it’ll be nice to have something to do to kill time.~”

Harley exited from her room. Down the halls of her new operational hide out, the laughter of the other two Pray members were prominent.

“Mornin girls!”

She waved kindly at the members of her crew, the punk rock looking clown girls, who were enjoying themselves by tickling Black Hawk’s and Huntress’s feet.

“Morning Harley!!!!”

They didn’t wave back, too busy “working.” It brought a smile to Quinn’s face. Things wouldn’t be so bad waiting for Mr. J. In fact things might be a LAUGH!

Utterly fantastic, an insta-classic. If only this was a comic.

Instant classic! Damn wish I could see this put into an art series. Would definitely buy it. :D ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back