• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M - Cupcake's Pedicure Punishment (Feet/Belly)

zigzag

TMF Regular
Back with another Cupcake/Ruby/Violetta tale. This might be my last one, as I don't want to get too burnt out on the characters.Though, our friend Milagros gave me special inspiration for this final tale. I appreciate all who contribute fiction here, and especially the select few who specialize in F/M tales. I've had some trouble with broken links, so feel free to search my name to bring up my five other stories.

As always, all my characters are over 18. All feedback appreciated!
--------------------

A few months had passed since Ruby named her BFF, Violetta, sole recipient in her living will. With such an arrangement, especially sharing a tickle toy/boyfriend; the petite, apple-shaped, 50+ year old beauty decided that there was more than enough room in her and Cupcake's penthouse suite. She convinced Violetta to sell her condo in the same building (which Ruby handled on a friends/family commission), and Violetta moved into a spare room in their place. She and Ruby would alternate sleeping there, depending whose turn it was to spend the night with Cupcake.

Violetta had known Ruby since college, having met on an exchange program in Violetta's native Portugal. They were the same age and got along like sisters. Physically, they couldn't be more different. Ruby, with hair dyed dark red, was about 4'11". Her body fat gathered at her stomach, making her undesirable to most men in the area. This made her grow angry and sad, until she stumbled upon the man she called Cupcake. Cupcake found her physically beautiful, and after one ticklish, fateful night, he was hers ever since.

Violetta on the other hand was taller by several inches, she sported purple hair; as well as a natural athletes build. She kept it up with kickboxing and could be competitive if she wanted to be. However, while Ruby was guilty of a tickle fetish involving the stomach, Violetta had a serious thing for feet. It made them even better kindred spirits, sharing a special bond...as well as Cupcake. However, she couldn't shake the fact that Cupcake liked Ruby better than her. It seemed silly, yet legitimate.

It was time for Violetta to go home to visit her Portugese village, and as promised, she took Cupcake along to make a romantic getaway. She introduced him as her boyfriend, and each night, she made love to him, after a private evening of foot play. They came home to Ruby, feeling refreshed.

Once they were home, Violetta stripped Cupcake and put fresh panties onto him. She then had him strip her down, in kind, until they were both down to nothing but panties. She scooped him up in her arms, cradling him against her chest, and held him firm; while one set of purple nails scribbled his feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA! STOP!" laughed Cupcake.

"Oh, you guys are home? Wonderful!" called Ruby. "I've missed you guys. Especially you, Cupcake! Come into the bedroom, you two!"

Violetta frowned a bit, at Ruby's extra enthusiasm for Cupcake, but she knew jealousy was an enemy to their arrangement. She put him down, but her resentment led to something new. She reached into his underwear and held his privates firm, but gentle. She then forced him towards the bedroom, holding on the whole time. It didn't hurt, yet he quickly learned to keep in step with Violetta, or else it wouldn't be pleasant.

Ruby caught them entering the bedroom, as she met them coming out of the attached bathroom, wearing her robe. Before she could properly greet them, she saw where Violetta's hand was, and giggled.

"What's the story here? Ruby chuckled.

"Oh, you know the expression about taking life by the balls?" Violetta answered. "I've decided to try that literally."

Ruby smirked. "You know, that's not a bad way to move around the bedroom, Cupcake. What say we do that from now on?" She played her nails against his tummy as an exclaimation point. He couldn't move, as Violetta was still holding him in place, so he had no choice.

"Good idea, Miss Ruby! Hehehe!"

"Good! You remembered your location. Now...come here, both of you, and see what I had installed in the bathroom while you were away."

They entered the spacious attached bathroom, and Violetta finally let go for the time being. Along with the shower, tub, whirlpool, bidet, and flat screen on the wall, there were three, salon quality, pedicure chairs. Each headrest sported either the initial R, C, or V.

"Ta dah!" Now we don't have to leave the house for pedicures...and manis for you and I, too, Violetta. Instead of going to the salon, I'll pay them to come to us every week." Ruby beamed. "Oh... Except for Cupcake. Darling, Miss Violetta will continue to handle your pedis."

"Oh, were you ever a professional, Miss Violetta?"

Violetta blushed. "Well, I used to be. Studied and got a cosmetology license and everything. However, I lost both it and my first job, after my first client. For...unprofessional conduct."

Ruby continued, laughing: "She helped herself to a mouthful of a lady's toes!"

Violetta blushed harder.

"Now then, Cupcake," Ruby moved on. "I've missed you." She stuck a finger in his navel and wiggled it. "Want to know how much?"

"HARHARHARHARHAR...HOW MUCH MISS ROO-BY? HARHARHAR..."

She let go. "This much..." She disrobed, and let it drop to the floor. Ruby was completely nude. She blew raspberries on his belly until he fell to the ground in a heap. They made love right on the bathroom floor, with Violetta as an accidental audience.

Overcome by passion, Cupcake flipped her onto her back and had his way with her. He blew streams of his breath on her, which tickled her neck like crazy. Just as they were about to finish, Violetta couldn't take it. She reached over and tickled Cupcake's feet as they were finishing.

Things came to an awkward stop. Violetta felt embarrassed and retreated to her room. Ruby ran after her. The two BFFs had a heart to heart, where Violetta confessed how she was feeling. Ruby understood and apologized. She promised to be fair from then on. Nothing else would change.

"Actually," Ruby admitted. "I have an idea where you can help me put Cupcake back in his rightful place as a Beta love/tickle toy." She leaned in and whispered, in case Cupcake could hear. Both women then laughed and high fived each other.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Violetta happily stated.

The next day, Cupcake was told that Ruby had to leave in order to give a seminar, about women business leaders. Though, Violetta would be back soon to give him his first home pedicure. Ruby was all dressed professionally, while she got Cupcake into the frilliest, brightest colored panties he had. Ruby reached into those panties, grabbed his package, and marched him into the bathroom.

To his surprise, Miss Violetta was already there, dressed complete and as smartly as Miss Ruby. They forced him into his pedicure chair.

"What's going on? I thought Miss Violetta wasn't here yet. And don't you have a seminar soon?"

Ruby glared, showing an annoyance she hadn't shown Cupcake in quite a while. "First of all... In here I am MISS Ruby to you. She is MISS Violetta. Secondly, she's told me I've been showing too much favoritism toward you. Not letting her have equal time." Ruby sighed. "I'm afraid she's right. I apologize, V," Violetta winked.

Ruby continued. "So, we've decided, anywhere one of us would go with you, we both accompany you. Also, no one spends any longer private time with you, than the other would. Tickling and love making remain unchanged. You are our Beta, and we are your Alphas. Equal to each other, and well above you!" They both laugh.

Violetta spoke up, as Ruby tightened the wrist straps on Cupcake's chair. "Ruby indeed does have a seminar, if you were wondering. Though, she doesn't have to go anywhere. This is it!"

Ruby picked up her phone and synced it to the flat screen on the wall facing them. An audience of females in a lecture hall, ranging in age from 25 to 60. Many looked startled at the sight of a young man in woman's underwear. Several giggled. A few blushed. Cupcake was stunned and immediately embarrassed.

Violetta tittered. "How else would you think I'd be so fully clothed in a bathroom, Cupcake?" More surprised laughter on screen.

Ruby took control of things: "Ahem... Ladies, welcome! I appreciate your understanding in the special circumstance of this particular seminar. This, as you know, is a class focusing on female empowerment in a male dominated field." This poor boy, as my associate Violetta and I call him, is Cupcake! Say hello!"

"HELLO CUPCAKE!!" the ladies shouted. Ruby looked to him. He was too embarrassed.

* PHPHBHBHTTBTHT~! *

The sudden raspberry forced him to laugh against his will, to the amusement of the audience. He got the picture.

"Sorry, Miss Ruby... HELLO LADIES!" He was humiliated already.

Ruby addressed the screen: "You see how obedient he is already? I can only recommend the following tactics, IF all other avenues have failed. BUT... If only necessary, you may find the following helpful in maintaining a position of power. Take it from us. Watch, and enjoy!"

For the next two hours, Cupcake's life was a blur of navel/belly torture, as well as the most purposely ticklish pedicure he ever recieved. All in front of an audience of strange females. At one of his ever so brief rest breaks, toward the end, Ruby whispered in his ear.

"Don't think this audience of strange women counts towards breaking my promise. For one, no one else is - or will be - touching you. Secondly, you are only a temporary tool for my class today. How does it feel to be as humiliated as Violetta felt?"

This was news to Cupcake, but he instantly felt sorry. He truly adored them both, and hated to think either of them was slighted. They started up again.

"HARHARHARHAR... I'M SO SORRY, MISS VIOLETTA. I'M SOOO SORRY!"

The women on screen wondered how Ruby got him to apologize so easily, and what for.

Visibly touched, Violetta accepted his apology with a kiss.

"Now... What are we to you??" demanded Ruby, as she wiggled a damp paintbrush in his navel.

HARHARHARHARHAR... MY BEAUTIFUL, EQUAL ALPHAS! HARHARHARHAR!"

"What are you to us??" Violetta demanded.

HARHARHARHARHAR... A BETA MALE RULED BY YOU TWO! HARHARHARHAR!"

Cupcake passed out.

"There you have it!" Ruby addressed the screen. "I'll bring the video of this session for next time. Hope you all enjoyed, and see you all soon!"

Cupcake awoke some time later, forcibly by smelling salts. He found himself trapped and shackled to his special ottoman. He remembered his ordeal earlier that morning, and was frightened as a rabbit.

"There you are!" said Ruby cheerfully. Both women were now clad in only thong panties, their chocolate brown nipples seemingly staring at his eye level.

"Relax Cupcake," Ruby continued. "We're not mad. I'm sorry we ambushed you like that, but, well... Violetta and I adore you equally, and I'm afraid I was favoring you more, leaving her feeling left out. I'm afraid we went about things the wrong way. You were never really at fault." She gave him a playful tickle underneath the chin.

"Hehehehe... It's okay, Miss Ruby. It got me to thinking about it as well. I'm lucky to have two beautiful partners."

"Awww... Well, we're all equal as far as I'm concerned. Though, we will hold that new rule about equal time, both public and private." Ruby added, fingering his navel.

"HARHARHAR... IT'S ONLY FAIR, MISS ROOOBY... HARHARHAR..."

"Hey, enough of this mushy crap!" Violetta piped up. "I need my feet!"

Both women tickled him, each at their favorite spot. After they wore him down, but not out, they put him on the bed. Each woman took a turn in bed with their Cupcake, while the other watched happily. They all lived in harmony from then on.

THE END.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back