• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talespin: Kidnapped & Tickled at 20,000 Feet MM/FFF

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story I decided to do after watching some old episodes of Talespin

Enjoy!

Heman2045

Talespin: Kidnapped & Tickled at 20,000 Feet

“Darn that lazy Baloo!” Rebecca Cunningham thought to herself as she went through the mountain of paperwork, it was bad enough he had left early to go out and celebrate Wildcat’s birthday along with Kit but he hadn’t even processed his last flight log! The young business woman, also known as Becky was the owner of “Higher for Hire” charter airline as well as a dedicated single mother was dressed in a white turtleneck, purple jacket, blue slacks and black heels and she sighed as she pulled a large record book from the shelf and began writing down all the requisite information before checking her watch.
“One hour to go!” she realised before she could go home and see her daughter Molly. Meanwhile outside the office a black truck pulled up and two occupants got out

Rebecca looked up as the door opened and two large figures, a rhino and a polar bear entered, both wearing matching black jackets and fedoras
“Evening Ma’am” the rhino said as he removed his hat “My associate and I would like to hire a plane”. Never one to turn down business Rebecca stood up and shook his hand
“Welcome to Higher for Hire, I’m Rebecca Cunningham the owner. And what is the cargo?”
“Just a couple of crates and the two of us” he replied, motioning to his colleague who also removed his hat and nodded
“And when would you be flying?”
“Tonight” the Gorilla said
“Ok, well unfortunately my pilot is away this evening so we will be able to fly you tomorrow” Rebecca replied. The two looking back and forth at each other upon hearing this
“I’m afraid I must insist that we have to travel tonight” the Rhino said bluntly
“Sorry but we don’t have a pilot” Rebecca said, trying her best to keep a civil tone
“We don’t need a pilot, my friend here can fly a plane himself”
“Then you should go buy your own plane!” Rebecca said through gritted teeth, deciding she wanted these two out of her office now

The rhino looked back and nodded at the bear who quickly bolted the front door shut
“HEY! What the heck are you doing?” Rebecca shouted as she reached for the phone but the rhino grabbed the cord and pulled it away from her. Rebecca then angrily walked round from her desk to unlock the door but the rhino placed his hand firmly on her shoulder
“It would be better for you if you remain calm Ms. Cunningham” he said threateningly
“OH WOULD IT?!” Rebecca said as she slapped his large hand away then launched a swift kick to his shin making him growl in pain as she ran past him. Reaching the bear she was ready to knock him down as well but he was ready for her and he swiftly turned and grabbed her in a literal bear hug, pinning her arms to her sides
“AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!” she shouted as she began kicking wildly to get free but he refused to release his grip.
“Hold her still Bobo!” the rhino said as he picked up a roll of packaging tape from Rebecca’s desk and walked towards her
“Sure thing O’Hirn!” the bear replied as Rebecca continued to struggle

There was a sharp ripping sound as a strip of tape was torn off
“YOU TWO BETTER GET OUT OF HERE NOW OR I’M GONNA MMMMMMFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rebecca began screaming until O’Hirn removed a handkerchief from his breast pocket and forced it into her mouth before placing the tape firmly over it
“MMMMMFFFFFFF FFFFFFTTTT MFFFFFF GFFFF!!!!!!!!!” she screamed however her voice was now greatly muffled from the makeshift. O’Hirn then grabbed both her wrists and proceeded to wrap the tape around them several times then knelt down and did the same with her flailing ankles
“That’s better!” he said with satisfaction as Rebecca continued trying to struggle before Bobo placed her on the floor and O’Hirn knelt down to face her
“To be honest Ms Cunningham hiring your plane was really just a formality, like I said Bobo here can fly anything so we’ll just be taking that nice place you got outside. Too bad you had to be difficult” he explained before looking to Bobo
“Go get things ready while I get the cargo”

As O’Hirn unlocked the door and went to the truck Bobo looked around for the keys to the seaduck but couldn’t find them
“Where’s da keys lady?” he asked in a tough guy accent
“MFM NF GFFMF FLL YUF!!!!!” Rebecca growled as she tried to escape the tape
“You better talk lady!” he then said but Rebecca just ignored him “Your choice!” he then said as he grabbed her ankles and sat himself on her chair with Rebecca struggling on her back
“LLLFFF MMFFF GGFF!!!!!!” Rebecca continued shouting as he put her ankles in an armlock and she found she couldn’t pull free of his grip. Rebecca continued trying however until she felt Bobo start to slowly pull at the heel of her left shoe
“MFT RFF YUF FOINF?” Rebecca shouted at him as she started moving her foot about to get her shoe back on but it was no use as he gave a sharp tug and her shoe was gone followed by it casually being thrown to the floor near her. Rebecca was incensed as she started wiggling about her now bare size 6 foot just as Bobo started taking off her other shoe
“NNFF YYUUFFF DOONNFF!!!!” she growled as she tried kicking him and pulling her legs out of his armlock but within a few seconds her right shoe was also gone

Bobo looked down at Rebecca’s angry face as he watched her now bare feet move about wildly within his grasp
“Last chance!” he said but Rebecca still refused to talk so he held his hand up and slowly wiggled his fingers “Ok lady, don’t say I didn’t warn ya!” and with that he brought his fingers down to her soles. Rebecca’s eyes grew wide in horror as she realised what he had planned
“MF! DNF YUF DRF! DNF YUFFFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFMFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!” Rebecca cried as she began shaking her head from side to side just before his fingers made contact and she instantly broke out in helpless laughter
“Tickle tickle Lady!” Bobo joked as he watched how her feet moved in every direction and her toes splayed open and close at the merest touch while her body jerked about desperately trying to get away from him

Rebecca meanwhile was using all her strength to try and get free, she had always hated to be tickled, something Baloo would frequently annoy her with to no end as he would run up behind her and dig his fingers into her ribs or underarms, one time he and Kit had even wrestled her to the floor and tickled her upperbody and feet in tandem leaving her a giggling wreck but this was much worse, they had only ever lightly tickled her briefly for a short period but Bobo was continuing to tickle her without a pause as he relentlessly kept up the pace before beginning to slowly change tactics to start digging into between her toes making her yelp with laughter
“Wanna talk yet?” he asked calmly despite the bizarre situation
“HHHFFFFHHHHFFFFFHHHFFFFFFNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! !!!!!!!!” Becky shouted, being far too stubborn to know when to give up to which Bobo responded by picking up a pen from her desk and dragging it across her right arch
“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!” Rebecca wailed as the nib of the pen glided over her soft skin going up and down her arch, circling several times across her heel before going back up along her instep and in between each toe
“SSTTTTTFFFFFFFSSSTTTTTFFFFFSSSTTTTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! !” she cried out again and again but he refused to as he began drawing a smiley face on each of her toes, every single one causing her to shriek

Rebecca’s face had now gone bright red as the tickling continued however she still refused to give in, she had never backed down in her life and wasn’t ready to let some losers get the best of her AND steal her plane! Sensing this Bobo didn’t even ask anymore as he leaned his head closer towards her left foot
“AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!” she cried as his raspy tongue made contact with her sensitive skin, slowly he dragged it all over her arch in random directions before slowly starting to poke around her toes. The second he did Rebecca threw her head back and screamed
“HHHHHHHHFFFFFFHHHHHFFFFFFHHFFFFFFFNNNNNNFFFFFMMRR RFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!FFIIIFFTTTLLFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” she begged until her finally stopped
“Well?” he said calmly to the poor woman he had just tormented
“FRD DRWF...” she said exhaustedly as she motioned her tear stained face to her desk
“You better be telling the truth,” he said as she leaned over to the drawer “or else!” he added as she wiggled his fingers about menacingly

Rebecca let out a muffled sigh of relief as he held victoriously up the keys before grabbing the tape and securing her still taped ankles to one of the arms of her chair leaving her stuck on her back. Confirming she wasn’t going anywhere he walked out the back door to check the plane as Rebecca lay there struggling to move until she heard the front door open, her hopes of being rescued were dashed however when O’Hirn walked in carrying two large crates in his arms
“Didn’t wanna talk huh?” he chuckled as he recognised his partners handiwork and the tied up, barefoot, exhausted woman before him, he then locked the door again before deciding to be especially mean and lightly tickle Rebecca’s helpless feet as well making her jump and start laughing again. A moment later the sound of a plane’s engine starting up could be heard outside
“All good to go!” Bobo said as he walked back in
“Good, let’s get going!” O’Hirn replied as he picked up the crates
“What about her?” Bobo motioned to Rebecca
“Can’t leave any witnesses!” O’Hirn said bluntly. Rebecca began panicking upon hearing this
“MMFF! YUUFFF CCNNFF!!! JJUFF GGFF!!!!!” she tried arguing but as O’Hirn walked out to the plane with the crates Bobo untapped her ankles and despite her best attempts to kick him he easily grabbed her and carried her out in an over the shoulder carry

Once inside the cargo plane Rebecca was placed on the floor next to the crates as Bobo made final preparations. Rebecca tried inching her way to the door before O’Hirn grabbed her by the scruff of her jacket and slammed the door shut. Rebecca could only watch helplessly as the plane started up and through the porthole she saw the plane move away from the garage, then further away from the town until it slowly rose into the air and Cape Suzete became just a small outline on the horizon
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed in desperation as her hopes of rescue vanished.

Soon Bobo walked out of the cockpit
“Autopilot’s set, flight time is 8 hours” he said as O’Hirn looked at Rebecca
“Think its best we secure all cargo then!” he said with a grin
Becky didn’t like the sound of this as she tried to move away from them but they easily caught up with her
“Where do ya think you’re going?” O’Hirn said as he picked her up by her shoulders and held her up like a trophy
“LLFFTT MMFFF GGFF!!!! YUUURRFF FFIIMM FFOO FFUUMM FFROBFFF!!!!” she snapped at them both
“Ha! Not likely lady, by the time anyone figures out we took you and the plane they’ll never find us!” he explained as carried her over to the side of the plane
“And we’re going somewhere those pesky laws of yours won’t mean a thing!” Bobo added as he joined his colleague to stand at Rebecca’s right, O’Hirn then took out a small penknife and cut the tape at her wrists but before she could enjoy her freedom they forced her to seat on a wooden box that was against the wall before each grabbed one of her wrists and held her arms above her head against a thick metal bar that ran down the length of the plane which was used to secure down cargo for long haul flights. Rebecca tried pulling herself free from their grip but they each held one of her wrists firmly before each taking a pair of handcuffs from their pockets. There was a loud *CLICK* as the cuffs were secured leaving her now cuffed to the bar
“FFUNTTFFF MMFFF!!!!!” Rebecca shouted at them as she tried pulling at her bonds but the cuffs and bar were too strong so all she could do was kick her legs towards them but they stepped back to remained annoyingly out of reach
“Sorry, but we gotta keep you secured for the flight!” Bobo chuckled

Now her wrists were secured the pair reached closer and cut the tap from her ankles before lifting them upwards until her feet were by the bar and so either side of her head!
“MMMMMFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried out in both frustration and pain as they cuffed her ankles to the bar as well leaving her completely trapped. As Bobo watched her futile attempts to get free O’Hirn walked over to the crates they had brought
“You sure are a feisty one!” Bobo said as he held his hand out and ran his fingers over her left arch which was now facing the plane’s roof
“HHHFFFFFFFFFFFFHFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHFFFFFFSSSTSTTTHH HHAHHAHHAFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded while trying to move away but her current bound position meant this was impossible and all she could do was pull her arms and legs a few inches away from the bar that the chain would allow
“THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP!!!!!!” she thought frantically as Bobo continued tickling away to his heart’s content, now using both hands to torture her soles at once

As Rebecca continued laughing, screaming and thrashing about she also noticed O’Hirn lower one crate so it was on its side before seeing it had 3 padlocks on it
“What’s in there?” she thought as she watched O’Hirn kneel down and take a small key from his pocket and start opening the padlocks. Once he was done he opened the crate lid and smiled
“She’s still in perfect condition! Come give me a hand!” he called over
“THANK GOODNESS!” Rebecca thought as Bobo finally ceased tickling her and went to join his colleague. She heard them discuss the “cargo” and the “buyer” which didn’t sound good before they leaned in and pulled out the crate’s contents making Rebecca gasp! Now being held between them was an unconscious blonde feline with her long hair covering one side of her face, wearing a long sleeveless black dress with a long slit down the right leg and black open toed high heels. Rebecca instantly recognised her
“KITTEN KABOODLE?” she thought in shock as they carried her between them to where Rebecca was sitting

Placing Kitten on a box on Rebecca left they then quickly cuffed her wrists to the bar, as the cufs clicked in placed her eyes slowly opened
“Ohhh...where am I...?” she said sluggishly as she tried placing her hand on her head but found she couldn’t
“What the? HEY! This isn’t the post-premiere party? And you guys were from the limo company...WHERE THE HECK AM I?” she quickly demanded angrily
“Yep, still the same Kitten” Rebecca thought to herself, she had not gotten on with the actress when their paths had crossed before and she had hoped to never see her again, especially not tied up next to her within the confines of a plane!
“Hello Ms Kaboodle, first of all I’m a big fan!” O’Hirn answered “Secondly you’re going on a one way trip for a very long time!” he then added
“NO WAY! I’VE GOT A MOVIE TO SHOOT NEXT WEEK! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! YOU’LL BE HEARING FROM MY AGENT!!!!!!!” she began ranting, until O’Hirn forced a handkerchief in her mouth followed by a strip of tape over it
“THANK YOU!” Rebecca thought, glad for the silence

As Kitten began screaming and kicking her long, shapely legs about Bobo watched the actress
“Another feisty one, better secure her down more!” he grinned as O’Hirn nodded before they each grabbed one of her ankles
“Better get rid of these heels to, they could be dangerous!” Bobo noted as the spiky heels threatened to cut them. O’Hirn agreed and they removed the thin straps holding them on her ankles and took them off while Kitten began screaming about how expensive the shoes were while Bobo & O’Hirn took the now barefoot actress’s legs and forced them upright so like Rebecca her feet where now next to her head before cuffing her ankles to the bar as well. Now that the feisty actress was locked in the pair walked over to the other crate while she tried pulling free of her bonds before realising this was impossible. She threw her head back and let out a frustrated sigh before turning to the side and finally noticing a very annoyed Rebecca was tied next to her
“WF RF YUF DFF HRF?” she growled, angry that she had been kidnapped with someone she couldn’t stand
“WF DF YUF FNF?” Rebecca snapped back before they both turned to watch the remaining crate get opened

The crate was the same design as Kitten had been held in and the two tied women watched as a third figure was carried out of it... A red headed vixen dressed in the unmistakable outfit of a jungle explorer, a brown pith helmet, khaki shirt and matching shorts, brown ankle boots with white socks
“KATIE DODD?!” Rebecca realised in horror as she recognised the explorer “What’s she doing here?”
“HWF FHT?” Kitten asked bluntly having never read of Katie’s exploits. The pair then brought the sleeping explorer over to Rebecca’s right and cuffed her wrists to the bar then took her legs
“Hey O’Hirn” Bobo said
“Yeah?”
“I remember reading one of her interviews about how she escaped from a tribe in the jungle, it turned out she had a hidden knife in her boot” he then looked at the other two barefoot prisoners
“Good point, don’t wanna risk her escaping!” he nodded and they began unlacing her boots before pulling them off and dropping them to the floor leaving her feet covered in her thick white socks before cuffing her ankles in place so Katie was held the same way as Rebecca and Kitten
“One last thing” O’Hirn said as he took another handkerchief and forced it in Katie’s mouth and placed a strip of tape over it
“I can’t be bothered to listen to any more backtalk!” he said with a grin

As the gag was forced on Katie slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times, she then looked around the plane before she noticed Bobo & O’Hirn standing by her
“YYUUFFFF TTWWFFF!!!!!!” she shouted, not even caring or noticing the gag “WWHHFF HHAAFF YYUUFF DDONF?! WHRF FFAAR WWFFF???!!!!” she continued as she pulled at the cuffs before noticing the two captive women next to her
“REFEFFA? FIFFEN?” she said with shock as she looked back to her captors
“Now that everyone’s awake I’ll answer your questions” O’Hirn said “We’re en route to our employer who’s paying us a king’s ransom for you two,” he pointed at Katie and Kitten “You however were a complication so we’ll have to see what the boss wants to do with you when we arrive!” he said as he pointed at Rebecca “We’ll be landing in about 7 and a half hours. You WON’T be untied but if you behave maybe we’ll ungag you...maybe! However even if we do nothing you say will make us let you go, got it!” he then finished and all three women looked at each other in horror

Bobo & O’Hirn then agreed to take one hour shifts to watch the prisoners while the other rested in the cockpit, O’Hirn went to get some rest while Bobo watched the three women
“FFFUUU BBEEFFERR LLFFF MMFF GGFF RRFFTT NNFF!!!!” Kitten continued shouting at him, her complaining even getting through the gag. Finally Bobo had enough as he walked over to her
“You know doll I’ve always been a fan of yours but there’s one thing in particular I’ve always wondered...” he began as Kitten continued screaming at him to free her, not noticing his hands moving towards her feet
“DF YUF HRF MF? FI FAIF FUMTIF...” Kitten instantly broke off her tirade and went deathly silent as Bobo’s finger wiggled against the high arches of her slender size 8’s, before a small unmistakable giggle began from behind her gag

Kitten immediately tried stifling her laughter as she tried moving her feet away from Bobo as he continued
“HF HF HF DDNNFFF TTUFFF MFFF FFEEFFF!!!!!” she growled as her feet, freshly pedicured in preparation of her red carpet premiere were currently even more ticklish than normal!
“HHHHFFFHHHHHFFFFHHHHHFFFFFGGGFFFFOOFFFFFMMFFFF!!! !!!!” the star pleaded as his claw like fingers continued skittering over her arches while Katie watched in horror and Becky was thankful it wasn’t her being tickled anymore! Kitten continued thrashing about as best she could but the restraints kept her secured to the wall so all she could really do was scream at him
“HHHHHFFFFHHHHFFFYYUUUUFFFFFFEERRRFFFF!!!!SSTTHHFF FTTIIFFFLLFFFMMMMFFFFF!!!!!!!” she cried as Bobo took the pen he had taken from Rebecca earlier and grabbed her left foot firmly in one hand before he began drawing all over her arch making Kitten scream while Rebecca instinctively curled her toes up in fear as she watched Kitten’s tickling torment

The vamp like Kitten the screen starlet was quickly replaced with a desperate woman crying for mercy over and over as the pen continued zigzagging randomly all over her foot from heel to toes
“NNNNNNFFFFFMMMMRRRRRFFFFFFNNNNFFFFFMMMMRRRRRRFFFF FF!!!!!!” Kitten cried over and over hoping for some semblance of mercy but Bobo continued on even as tears ran down her face causing her make up to run and her long, well styled hair soon whipped itself into a frenzy
“Hey what’s all the racket!” O’Hirn suddenly shouted as he returned from the cockpit making Bobo stop to Kitten’s great relief
“Sorry buddy, I just always wanted to know if this broad was ticklish!”
“Looks like you got your answer” O’Hirn answered with a chuckle as he noticed Kitten’s bright red face and laboured breathing “Ok, just try to keep it down” he then added as he went back to get some sleep. Kitten watched in horror as Bobo began twirling the pen in his hand
“No problem at all!” he said menacingly as he grabbed Kitten’s foot again
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed in horror

45 minutes later O’Hirn returned to find Kitten slumped against the wall passed out while Bobo had just sat himself down between a panicked Katie and Rebecca
“She ok?”
“Yeah she’s fine guess I just over did it!”Bobo said sheepishly as O’Hirn noticed that both Kitten’s soles with now covered in all manner of scribbles, doodles and tic tac toe boards leaving nearly every square inch with blue ink on them
“OK, my turn to watch them, go get some rest” he said, while Bobo was clearly enjoying himself greatly he agreed and walked out the room allowing Katie and Rebecca to sigh in relief as O’Hirn seemed uninterested in torturing them, instead sitting down to read a newspaper.

Soon however he finished and checked his watched, 50 minutes left on shift and no way to kill the time, he then looked at the kidnapped women before him and grinned. Katie began shaking her head from side to side as he sat down before her
“So you’re the famous, fearless explorer huh?” he asked “Funny, you don’t look so fearless now” he chuckled as his hands hovered inches from her feet
“MMMMFFFF PPLLSSSSS!!!!!!” Katie screamed
“LF HRF ALNF!” Rebecca shouted defiantly at him as well
“Don’t worry toots, soon it will be your turn!” he said menacingly as he suddenly leaned closer and dug his hands right into Katie’s sides. Not expecting this Katie immediately burst out laughing
“HHHHHHHFFFFFHHHHHHFFFFFHHHHHHFFFFSSTTHHHHAAAPPPP! !!!!!!!” she screamed as she tried knocking him away but with the position she was tied in she just couldn’t!

Katie continued laughing heavily as O’Hirn’s large fingers poked and prodded all around her sides and ribs, even getting her underarms once or twice
“HHHFFFHHHHFFFFHHHFFFFFNNNNFFFFMMMMRRRRRFFF!!!” Katie tried pleading for mercy but O’Hirn wasn’t listening
“Hey this is fun, I can see why Bobo enjoyed it!” he exclaimed as he kept on tickling her. Once he finally stopped Katie sat there struggling to stop laughing as she looked up to him
“Hfff hhfff hhfff ffnnk yuf...” she said wearily but then her eyes went wide in shock as he began tickling her helpless feet instead
“HHHHHFFFFHHHFFFFFGGFFFFFAAWWAAFFF!!!!!!!” Katie cried as he began running both hands over both her socked arches alternating between quick spider like motions to more slow, through tickling
“YYUUFFF JJRRFF!!!!!” Rebecca screamed at him while a look of pure hatred which he just ignored

O’Hirn was greatly enjoying himself as he watched Katie’s feet constantly trying to move away from him but he easily managed to keep pace with them until he stopped to grab her left foot. Katie then screamed as he gripped the toe part of her sock and began slowly pulling it towards him
“MMMFFFF!!!!!!” Katie cried as she pulled her foot towards herself in an desperate effort to keep her sock on, when that failed she gripped her toes to try and get it to stay in place but that didn’t work either and soon it was gone leaving her with a look of panic as her bare size 5 foot wiggled in the air
“Aw such a cute little foot!” he said loudly as he grabbed her ankle firmly to hold her still before running his fingers up and down her arch
“MMMMMMMFFFFFFFFSSTTTTFFFFFFFFIIFFFFF!!!!!!!!PPSSF FF!!!!!!!!” Katie began pleading again before laughing once more as O’Hirn easily managed to keep tickling her no matter what direction she moved her foot to

O’Hirn was suddenly interrupted by Bobo telling him the shift was over and he was shocked to find he had spent almost half an hour just tickling Katie’s one foot
“Ok, your turn” he said as he let go of Katie’s foot and she hung against her cuffs completely exhausted “And I’ll see YOU in an hour” he said menacingly to Rebecca who was now very worried. With O’Hirn gone Bobo decided to have a go tickling Katie as well and so began tickling her bare and socked foot at the same time
“HHHFFFFF HHHHHFFFFF SSTHHHFFF!!!!!! PPSSFFF NNFFFF MMRRFFFFF!!!!!!” Katie continued crying out as Bobo’s nimble fingers continued on, she was already nearly exhausted before she watched him take his pen from his pocket and hold it near her foot
“NNNNNFFFFFFF!!!!! She tried pleading, having seen how torturous it had been for Kitten but moments later her bare foot was being used as his canvas

By the time O’Hirn returned for his shift he found Katie now passed out with both feet now bare and covered in pen marks, Kitten meanwhile had woken up while Bobo was mercilessly tickling Rebecca’s sides
“It’s my turn buddy” he said
“Sure thing” Bobo said as he stood up and began to walk out
“Oh by the way,” O’Hirn said before he left as he grinned at Rebecca “Mind if I borrow your pen?” Rebecca watched worriedly as O’Hirn walked over to her, pen in hand and brandished it about
“So I’m a jerk huh?” he said cruelly before drawing a large figure 8 over her right arch
“HHHHFFFFHHFFFFHHFFFFFSSSSTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rebecca pleaded but O’Hirn continued to punish her for the insult, drawing all kinds of pictures and shapes all over her soles until the pen finally ran out of ink and he took to just using his fingers on her helpless soles.

Eventually the pair decided they had enough downtime and that they would instead torture the women for the remainder of the trip, Bobo found a tribal mask in Katie’s belongings covered with large feathers which they removed and began using on the captives. Rebecca, Katie and Kitten were each now tickled one at a time by both Bobo and O’Hirn until they passed out or nearly passed out, then they would move onto the next target. All 3 women were tortured again and again, the journey seemed to last forever and each wishing they would just get to wherever they were going so the tickling would stop!

Finally it seemed as if their prayers were answered as the pair disappeared into the cockpit and the plane descended and touched down shortly after. Each woman held their breath hoping they might be able to escape their captors but they soon returned with O’Hirn holding up a bottle of chloroform and a thick rag, after pouring some of the contents onto the rag he walked over to Kitten who began shaking her head from side to side but once the rag was firmly placed over her nose and mouth it only took a few seconds for her eyes to grow heavy and she passed out. O’Hirn then continued onto Rebecca and Katie but no matter what they tried neither could escape the chloroformed rag and within a few minutes were also sound asleep
“Let’s get ‘em packed” O’Hirn said with a grin as he and Bobo went to get the crates

Rebecca slowly opened her eyes and found herself inside somewhere dark, she realised she was standing up and no longer cuffed in the plane so tried to move but found her wrists and ankles tied but she couldn’t see how or where. She tried calling out but found some kind of gag was in her mouth, then she heard muffled voices talking outside so she strained to hear the conversation. However a few seconds later bright light filled where she was making her blink before she realised she was tied up inside a crate! The crate had been stood upright with her wrists and ankles cuffed to the corners by thick manacles
“And the final item my liege,” O’Hirn spoke as he pointed at Rebecca “This was the owner of the plane we used. Although we already had the requested targets this fine specimen was far too valuable to leave behind” Rebecca looked around, she found herself in a large throne room with Kitten and Katie both tied in open crates the same way either side of her, both were dressed in harem girl costumes of black and green respectively along with matching ballgags in their mouths. Rebecca looked down and was horrified to see that she too had been dressed like them in a purple costume
“WHF THF HEF HF YUF DONF?!” she began screaming at her captors
“As you can see she’s a real feisty one!” Bobo added
“How perfect...” came a seductive voice before them. Rebecca watched as a stunning young vixen approached her and without warning began groping her barely covered body
“DDNNNFFF YUUUUFFF TTUUFFF MFFFF!!!!!!” Rebecca growled at this stranger
“Oh I like her alot! I will take all three of them” the woman said excitedly

While the mysterious woman began discussing a price for her new acquisitions three guards proceeded to wheel away the crates and the screaming women inside them. They were taken to a large room with three large stone slabs inside. Once there they were removed from the crates one by one and strapped down spread eagled to the slabs before the guards left them. The three captives began crying for help until the door opened and the mystery woman entered, now dressed in a black latex corset, thigh high boots and matching opera gloves
“Welcome to Macadamia, I am Queen Lotta Lamour...and you all belong to me now!” the three women began pleading for help “You’re probably wondering why you’re here, well I have been a fan of Ms Kaboodle movies and Ms Dodd’s exploits for some time so decided I wanted you to be mine forever” she then looked over to Rebecca “Don’t worry Ms Cunningham, I won’t leave you out” she said with a wicked grin as she walked over to a table and picked up something then turned to face them with her hands behind her back
“No to business, rule one is that I am your Queen and your mistress and anything I say goes. Rule 2 you belong to me completely now!” she said matter-of-factly as the three women starting either crying for help or shouting at her
“Ah new slaves are always like this but don’t worry I have some techniques I’ve learned over the years to properly break you before you can join my harem.” She then began looking at each captive one by one “Now my henchmen tell me you are all extremely ... TICKLISH” she said as she held up a pair of large purple feathers menacingly “So, who would like to go first?”

THE END?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back