• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by the tickling bandit

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Susan had lived in New York all her life. Born, raised and educated in the city which never sleeps. She had attended college there, graduated, and now had a position as a junior advertising executive at a large ad firm. A tall, slender, auburn haired beauty in her mid 20s, Susan's long hair cascaded down her back like a long flowing river at sunset. She didnt have a steady boyfriend, but dated often. Career minded, she wasnt ready to settle down as yet.
Of course with living in New York came all the dangers of a big city. While Manhattan had become much safer in recent years, Susan had the misfortune of having been held up at gunpoint very late at night on a dark street while in college. She of course cooperated with her attacker, yielded her valuables, and didnt get hurt, and the experience, while of course unnerving at first, didnt deter her love for Manhattan or its many attributes.
At her position with the ad firm, Susan often worked late hours, sometimes arriving home to her walkup apartment on the East Side around Midnight. She came and went without a second thought, in spite of having already been mugged. No experience she had ever had could prepare her for the one she was to have one late night after arriving home from work. It was a typical night, and Susan arrived home about Midnight, entering her apartment and turning the light on. She was uneasy, and before she knew it, felt a sharp object go to her back: "Okay, cutiepie, stop right there, this is a stickup, just do as I say, and you wont get hurt, first, step out of those high heels and put your hands up so you wont have the urge to kick me" Susan slowly stepped out of her shoes and stood barefoot on the floor, then put up her hands: "Please dont hurt me, just take whatever it is you want, my wallet and money is in my purse" The mugger unzipped Susan's purse, and took out her wallet with the money inside: "I'll just take your wallet, Miss" He also took Susan's watch, and a ring. "Thats all I have, please dont hurt me, I dont have anything else" she said. "Okay, now strip down to your bra and panties, and lie down on the bed" Susan's eyes got big:"Please, you can take anything else you want, please dont rape me" "I'm not going to rape you, just do as your told" Susan, with no choice in the matter, took off her clothes, and stripped to her bra and panties. "Okay, now lie down on the bed" Susan did, and the bandit pulled rope and scarves from his pocket, and tied her spread eagled, hands and bare feet to the bed. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked. "Oh,nothing much, just have a little fun, I'm going to give you the tickling of your life" He said. "I'd tell you that I'm not ticklish, but that would be a lie, and I dont want you to hurt me, so I'll be honest and say that I may be the most ticklish girl in the city of New York. I go nuts even if a boyfriend tickles me causally, I beg of you no" "Sorry, sweetiepie, I love to see girls beg when tickled, I'm not going to hurt you, so just sit back and enjoy the ride, nothing else will happen if you just let me do what I want, and are a good little girl" With that, the tickling bandit went over to Susan and began the tickle by using fingers and feathers on her neck, the reaction was instant, and in spite of how scared she was, the squeals started: Hehehehehehehehe No No No No No please! hehehehehehe!
The tickler then moved down Susan's slender body, and lightly tickled her with both fingers and feathers under her arms,and in her sides: Hehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! No! No ! No! please! Continuing, he moved his way across her sides, and tickled her in her upper and lower belly, and in her ribs, which caused her to squirm,and buck a bit: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! No! No! Please! Next came her loins, sides of her thighs, and a bit of the back of her knees, as his fingers moved down her lower body: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! No! No! please! Finally, came Susan's worst spot, and the tickling bandit's favorite spot, the soles of his victims feet. For Susan, who got pedicures often, her soles were soft, and the most ticklish part of her entire body. The bandit started his tickle on one of Susan's soft soles, and underneath her toes, and the poor victim went nuts, filling the apartment with squeals of laughter, and pleading, her toes and soles flexing and pointing wildly, as he fiendishly tickled one soft sole, then the other:Hehehehehehehehehehehe! No! Please! Not my feet! Please! I give up! Please! Not my feet! NO! The bandit, however was not finished yet, as he reached into his bag of tricks, and pulled out a feather, using it on Susan's soft tender soles: Hehehehehehe! No! Please! No more! Please! I beg of you! No! hehehehe!The bandit continued his assault on Susan's soles, next pulling an electric toothbrush from his bag, plugging it in, and using it on each of Susan's soles, and underneath her toes: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! Please! No more! No! hehehehehehe! Next came an ice cube, which the bandit ran over each one of Susan's soles, and under her toes: Hehehehehehehe! No! No! Please! Finally, having decided the electric toothbrush was the instrument that had the greatest effect on this beauty, the bandit plugged it back in and ran it slowly over each of Susan's soles, and underneath her toes, the reaction was wild, she thrashed, squealed, begged, pleaded. and wiggled her toes frantically, flexing and pointing them and clenching her feet hard to try and escape the maddening tickling! Unbelievably, with the torture. came a rush of pleasure with the tickling, and an intense orgasm rocked Susan's loins as she couldnt hold back any longer from being tickled : "OH! OH MY GOD! I cant hold out any longer, you're making me wet myself! You're making me come! AH! AH! and then Susan took a deep breath, and the tickling stopped. Susan lay there on the bed exhausted, unable to contemplate what happened. She had been robbed, tied up, and tickle tortured to mercy, and here she was, lying in her own love juice, having had some sick pleasure from the experience. When it was over, she said: "I dont care if you take my money, just please untie me,and dont hurt me" With that, the bandit untied Susan from her bondage, and let her get dressed. "Thank you for being a willing victim, it was never my intent to hurt you, just to have a little fun, oh and here's your money back, I know what kind of a pain in the ass it is to cancel credit cards now" "No, it's okay, you can take the money in my wallet, its not that much, just please let me keep my credit cards and jewelry. I figure I owe you something for coming all the way over here and tickling me" "Are you going to call the cops?" The bandit asked. "I was, but what am I going to say, you really didnt rob me, you didnt rape me, you gave me back most of my stuff except for a few bucks. I'm supposed to tell em you tickle tortured me and I came? It would sound nuts, like I was turned on." Then she said: "Usually, I absolutely hate to be tickled, I've never been tickled like that before, I cant believe I got turned on" "Well, I'm the tickling bandit, but ah I must say, Ive never had a woman react like you before" he said. The bandit returned Susan's wallet, and taking a look at the ID said "Thank you Susan, it was fun" "I was scared to death at first, but I cant believe how it turned out. "Ah why dont you find a girlfriend to tickle, instead of being the tickling bandit?" she said "That would take away the adventure, you wouldnt believe how many girls Ive encountered who hate to be tickled, in fact, yours wasnt the worst reaction I've had" "Wow, I thought I was the most ticklish girl in the city" "Okay, I guess I should leave now, but ah just so you remember you were visited by the tickling bandit, why dont you go face the wall and put your hands up while I make my exit out the fire escape, I dont want us to part on too friendly a terms" Susan put her hands up and went and faced the wall, doing as she was told: "Okay, I'm doing as you say, I remember youre the bandit, I guess I have to ask you not to hurt me", she said, as she stood barefoot facing the wall, her hands up, and slightly on her toes, so her soft soles were visable. "Thanks, youve been a great victim, and youre very pretty, I enjoyed this as much as any job I've ever been on" "Thank you, I guess it was worth getting robbed of a few bucks to have this experience" With that, the bandit made his exit, and went into the night. When Susan told friends of the robbery, she merely said she had been confronted by a mugger in her apartment and robbed of a few bucks, the other part and how it ended was too unreal to believe. As she comtemplated the experience later that night, she felt thankful not to have been hurt, and wondered how many other girls in the city had been visited by the tickling bandit, and furthermore, she wondered where he was now and whether he was doing his routine on some other poor suspecting girl, she wondered who would be the next victim of the "Tickling Bandit"

The End

I read this most excellent story and allowed the vast regions of my boxer shorts to run rampant with my DNA. Thanks!

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Iam glad I could provide entertainment for the boards. I plan to write a continuing saga of the tickle bandit with different victims, including some celebs, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back