• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World Series Heartbreak-tears, then hysterical laughter

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Island Good Guys were the most powerful team in baseball. Part of the major leagues National League, the Good Guys played in a beautiful 45,000 seat stadium by the water in Paradise Island, Bahamas. They were a combination of not so famous, and very famous faces. The team was built with devestating homerun power, stifling pitching, and raw speed. Each year they were pennant contenders in the National League. They were just a bit different from other baseball teams, because in addition to the male members of this fine team, the pitching staff consisted of mostly young ladies. Ladies, who in spite of their build, could throw the ball as hard as any man. This year, the Good Guys had put it all together, winning the pennant easily, and breezing through the National league playoffs into the World Series. Once in the World Series, they played the hated and feared New York Yankees for the championship. The first six games were a dogfight, as the Good Guys valiantly stood up to the storied Yankees. Game 7 was started by the Good Guy ace starting pitcher, as Paradise tried to win on the enemy's home turf. The Good Guys took a 2 run lead to the bottom of the 9th, after which they turned their fortunes over to their bullpen closer, Mandy Moore. Moore, a beautiful righthander, was a lights out closer with a 98 mph fastball, and most nights when they turned the game over to her, it was over. On this night, with 58,000 screaming in Yankee Stadium, Moore felt the butterflies in her stomach as she went to the mound. Two base hits came quickly, followed by two outs, finally, with the Good Guys one out from a win, Moore faced the Yankees most feared homerun hitter. Taking a deep breath, she pitched carefully, getting two balls, then two strikes. Finally, Moore threw what she hoped to be her last pitch. Horrified when the pitch left her hand. it was a fat forkball right in the middle of the plate. The hitter waited, and sent a long drive to the wall that the Good Guy rightfielder tried valiantly to leap and snag, but couldnt get. Homerun, game over, fans going wild. Paradise headed to the clubhouse in a deathly silence. The manager took questions while the male players stood in deathly silence. Moore, an emotional girl, sat alone by her locker and sobbed hysterically at costing her beloved team the World Series. The team had to stay that night in NY before returning to the Bahamas the following morning. The bus ride back to the hotel was dead silence, and when the team got back to their rooms, Moore couldnt eat and lay on her bed sobbing her heart out. One by one her teammates and manager stopped by her room to try and console the devastated pitcher. Nothing seemed to work. Finally, the rightfielder and Moore's closest friend on the team, came by and said :"Mandy, the loss wasnt all your fault, 25 people on a team win and 25 lose, I couldnt get it. It was a team loss." "It was my fault, the team counted on me, and I screwed up, I will have to live with this for the rest of my life" :Mandy said. "I wish I could do something to make you laugh, you seem so sad" The outfielder replied. At that moment, a thought crossed his mind. Moore was a rookie, and hadnt undergone the rookie hazing ritual that year when she joined the team. Several teammates were summoned into Moore;s room and said:"Mandy, you havent yet undergone the rookie hazing ritual all new players have to deal with" She was perplexed: "Dont I feel bad enough, humilation, now?" "Well, Mandy, its two things, the rookie thing, and punishment for screwing up" She sighed: "okay, what should I do? Wear funny clothes and walk down the hall?" "No, you made a big blunder, for this we want to make you laugh to feel better, but also punish you badly, we want to tie you to the bed wearing almost nothing and have people of the team, the guys take turns tickling you"
Moore's eyes got big: "No.. no way, Iam too ticklish, I wont last, please anything but that" "Sorry, Mandy, youre outvoted, its either that or we give your bullpen ace job to someone else next year,.you really messed up" She sighed: "Okay, but you have to let me rest if it gets too much, and no gang tickle at once" "No, one at a time, and you wont be nude, please strip to your bra and panties and get barefoot." Mandy did as she was told, as teammates filed into her room and she was tied spread eagled to a bed. The rightfielder started by reaching into his suitcase and pulling out feathers, an electric toothbrush and lotion as well as other instruments. "Where are you most ticklish Mandy?" "My feet, without a doubt" "Okay, then we know where to get you, but you screwed up so bad that you have to get a full body tickle" With that one male teammate started the tickle at Mandy's neck and the squeals and writhing began: Hehehehehehehehe! No!That tickles! hehehehehehe! After that another male teammate stepped in and tickled Mandy under her arms, and in her sides and ribs: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! Please! Following that a third male teammate tickled Mandy down her loins, and in her inner thighs: hehehehehehehehehehe! oh my god no! hehehehehehe!
Finally, they got to her horribly ticklish feet. In spite of being an athlete, Mandy took good care of her soles with soaking baths and pedicures after games, since the toe polish couldnt be seen through her cleats, no one cared. The rightfielder, and her friend, a guy with a huge foot and tickle fetish, had the pleasure of doing the honors of the tickle on Mandy's soles. He ran his fingers across her soles and down and over her toes, and Mandy, in spite of being tied, jumped and writhed around, squealing with laughter: Heheheheheheheheheheheehe! No! No! No! please dont tickle my feet! hehehehehehehehe! I cant take it! The torment wasnt finished yet, as the outfielder pulled a feather and ran it over Moore's baby soft soles and around her toes: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Please! Please no more I give up! hehehehehehehehehehe! Next came the ice taken from the hotel rooms freezer in the suite they were in, as Moore waa subject to the outfielder running the cube down her soles and under her toes: Hehehehehehehehehehe! please no! hehehehehehehehe!
Last but not least, was the electric toothbrush, which the outfielder plugged in and ran over each sole, and under her toes. Moore went nuts, the squeals filling the hotel room, her toes on each foot flexing pointing and curling to escape her teammates fiendish tickling: hehehehehehehehehehehe! No! No! please! I give up! I'll do anything! Please no more tickling! No! hehehehehehehhehe!
Involuntarily, Moore exploded with a rush of pleasure from the fiendish tickling. Finally, he stopped and let Mandy catch her breath: "Putz, you just made me wet myself" "It was an orgasm, you got turned on by it ya little stinker" The outfielder said. "Yes, I had a boyfriend who used to tickle me and it would make me orgasm, I normally hate to be tickled but in that instance I got turned on" she said. I'll untie you, youve suffered enough, but just remember what happens to you next year if you screw up the series again. If I get really upset with you, I'll have the team tie you down and do it to you when you screw up regular season games as well, so you better never screw up Mandy, or you get tickled" As he untied her, she said, "Tonight was one of the most heartbreaking nights of my life, but you actually loosened me up with that tickle, I'm so exhausted I can sleep now and not dwell on the game or the homerun I gave up"she said. "Good, I wanted it to be both pleasurable and punishment, so it served its purpose, now lets get some sleep, but you better watch your feet, you never know if in the middle of the night I will sneak in here and give you a sole tickle to get you again" "If you do, my toes will go nuts and I will feel it and wake up, besides, you should save some for next year, maybe I'll have to screw up a few games on purpose to get punished like this again since I got turned on so much" She said with a sly look. "Thats okay, Mandy, Im ready willing and able to tickle you whenever you screw up, it will be my pleasure" he said with an evil chuckle.

The end

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back