• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge in the falling temple (monkeys/Mowgli)

gatto

TMF Poster
REVENGE IN THE FALLING TEMPLE

It was a sunny day in the jungle. If you watched the sky above you, you could see fly birds and... a mancub? Oh no! It happened again!

That morning, Mowgli was walking peacefully in the jungle. The mancub who had left the jungle years ago now he had grown in a beautiful boy. Mowgli was 18-years-old and he had a muscled body. He wore his usual red loincloth and he liked it: Mowgli had develop sexually and the loincloth was tight for his private parts, so people of the village could see a hot bulge everyday. Mowgli liked having a hot bulge, even if he had a little pain every time he had a spontaneous erection, but he didn't care: his loincloth seemed it could rip for the erection, and Mowgli loved that sensation.

However, Mowgli was not having a great time. He was walking in the jungle when, suddenly, he felt some hands that they catch him and left him up in the air. He saw they were monkeys of King Louie. Mowgli was angry, but he could not stop them: monkeys were too fast to launch and catch him in the air, so he didn't succeed to break free.

Mowgli knew where monkeys were bring him. In fact, he saw the ancient temple and he heard monkeys shout of joy, to announce their return.
Like he was a kid, monkeys arrived in the central square of the temple, and they left him while he was in the air, so he fell on the floor with his body.

“Good good good look who has arrived!” said a voice behind Mowgli. Mowgli turned his face and he saw King Louie sitting on his throne.
“Hello cousin!” greeted the ape. “I'm not your cousin!” said Mowgli angry. “Don't be angry, cousin!” said King Louie “I want you tell me the secret of man red fire!”. “I don't tell you anything. And now I go!” said Mowgli, hoping King Louie didn't want to insist. The boy started walking, but King Louie grabbed his arm. “No no no! You can't go anywhere until you tell me the secret of man red fire!”. Mowgli didn't reply, but he continued walking. King Louie had a strong grip on his arm, so Mowgli decided to run, hoping King Louie lose his grip. But the ape didn't want to let the boy run off, so he didn't lose his grip. Mowgli started running, with King Louie behind him. Mowgli ran through the columns of the temple. King Louie, using his other hand, grabbed a column, hoping to stop the boy. Mowgli felt his run stopped for a moment, but he didn't want to stay in the temple, so he made an effort and he tried to make a sprint.

Mowgli succeeded to continue his run, but he heard a strange noise behind him. He turned his face and he saw what had happened: King Louie didn't lose his grip, so he had destroyed one column of the temple, and now the temple was about to collapse. Monkeys were in panic!
“Run, friends! The temple is falling down! We'll all die!” said monkeys. Even if he didn't like monkeys, Mowgli could not allow they die, so he had to find a solution. Without wasting time, he ran under the temple and he raised his arms, trying to hold up the temple. His plan was a success: the temple stopped and monkeys were safe, but now Mowgli was blocked in that position!

King Louie breathed a sigh of relief, seeing the temple was not collapsed. He saw Mowgli was holding the temple with his arms raised. He had an idea! He walked towards Mowgli, with an evil grin on his face.

Mowgli saw he was blocked in that position: if he had lowered his arms, the temple would crumble on the monkeys and on him. He was thinking what he could do to free himself from that position, when he saw King Louie walked towards him.

“It seems you are blocked, cousin! I think it would be better if you tell me the secret of man red fire!” said the ape. Mowgli couldn't run off, but he didn't want to satisfy the ape. “I don't tell you anything! Do what you want, but I don't tell you anything!” said Mowgli proud.

“Do what I want? I was hoping you say it, because I have an idea! Do you remember what Baloo did to me when you was a kid and I was holding the temple?” asked King Louie. Mowgli had a shiver down his spine: he hoped King Louie didn't want to do what he had told.

“Are you ticklish, cousin?” asked King Louie. Mowgli gulped nervously: he didn't want King Louie found how much he was ticklish. “No! I'm not ticklish!” said Mowgli, trying to remain indifferent. “You're not ticklish? So you don't mind if I try!” said King Louie.

The ape put a finger on Mowgli's armpit and he started to move slowly. “Tickle tickle tickle”. Mowgli bit his lip: he was very ticklish, and in that position he couldn't defend himself or stop King Louie, so he tried to hold the laughter. King Louie saw Mowgli bit his lip, so he decided to increase a bit the tickling: he started tickling his other armpit with a finger.

Mowgli was red in face: tickling was terrible, and his entire body was very ticklish. He tried again to not laugh, but it was very difficult. King Louie wanted to make Mowgli laugh. “Come on, cousin! Laugh! I want to hear your laughter!”. King Louie started tickling Mowgli's armpits with both hands. This tickling was too much for Mowgli!

“AHAHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAHAH” Mowgli started laughing. “Finally! You have a beautiful laughter, cousin! Do you tell me what I want?” asked King Louie, happy to hear Mowgli laughing. “AHAHAHAHAH NOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH I DON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAH” said Mowgli laughing. “Come on, cousin! If you tell me, I stop tickling you!” said the ape. “AHAHAHAH NEVER AHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAH”. Monkeys were watching the scene, and they wanted to help their king. Two monkeys walked towards King Louie and they told him: “Try with these, Your Majesty!”. King Louie saw what monkeys had in their hands and he smiled. He stopped tickling for a moment.

“You know, cousin, a lot of birds live in this temple, so sometimes you can find feathers there!”. Mowgli was trying to catch his breath, but he was frightened hearing King Louie. “Please, not feathers!” said Mowgli. King Louie didn't listen him, and he started tickling Mowgli's armpits with two feathers.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT FEATHERS AHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAH”

“Are you going to tell me?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER AHAHAHAHAH”

“So I continue tickling you!”.

King Louie stopped tickling Mowgli's armpits, and he started tickling his belly and his navel.

“Tickle tickle tickle” said the ape.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BELLY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY NAVEL AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU AHAHAHAHAH”

“OK, so I try another spot!” said King Louie.

Fortunately for Mowgli, King Louie couldn't grab Mowgli's feet to tickle them, otherwise Mowgli could lost his balance and the temple could fall, so the soles of his feet were safe... but not his toes!

King Louie started passing feathers between Mowgli's toes. This was pure torture for Mowgli!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY TOES AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY TOES AHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING BUT NOT THEM AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

“Not them? But it seems you are liking it!” said King Louie, continuing tickling them.

King Louie was watching Mowgli's feet, and Mowgli was too busy laughing, so they didn't see what was happening between Mowgli's legs.
But monkeys saw it! A monkey whispered something to King Louie's ear. The ape stopped tickling Mowgli's toes. He looked up and he smiled. “It looks like you love be tickled!”.

Mowgli panted heavily for the tickling. He saw King Louie was watching something. The boy looked down and... surprise! Mowgli had a hot bulge in his loincloth! Mowgli was ashamed: tickling was a turn-on for him, especially when he was tickled.

Mowgli tried to remain normal. “It's not true. I don't like be tickled. It's... uhm...” Mowgli didn't know what to say. “Liar!” said King Louie “Let's see how much you like be tickled!”. The ape restarted tickling his armpits with the feathers.

“AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY ARMPITS AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”
King Louie was tickling his armpits, when he saw something interesting: Mowgli had a hot bulge in his loincloth, but he had also rock hard nipples.

“Your nipples are rock hard, so you love be tickled. I want to know if your nipples are ticklish too”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY NIPPLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY ARE VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING THEM AHAHAHAHAH”

Mowgli's nipples were not only ticklish, but they were very sensitive: they were a hot spot of Mowgli's body. Tickling them caused the growth of the bulge in loincloth. King Louie saw it and he smiled, while he continued tickling Mowgli's nipples.

Mowgli could do nothing but laughing. He felt only a strong tickling sensation on his nipples, so he didn't realize the bulge turned into a hot erection.

King Louie saw the erection and he stopped the tickling, so Mowgli could catch his breath and realize his situation. Mowgli caught his breath and he saw a huge erection in his loincloth: that erection was stretching the loincloth. Mowgli was ashamed but he couldn't hide the erection.

Monkeys were laughing and they told they wanted to see more. King Louie, with an evil grin, restarted tickling Mowgli's nipples, making him laugh again, and making the erection growing more and more.

Mowgli wanted to quit from that situation, but he couldn't stop laughing and, more important, he couldn't avoid the inevitable. While he continued laughing, the erection continued growing.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE NIPPLES AHAHAHAHAH I'M TOO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAH”

Monkeys were shouting of joy, knowing the great moment had arrived.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

A loud “rip” was heard in the place. King Louie stopped tickling Mowgli and he watched happily what he had happened. Mowgli felt no more tickling, but he knew what was happened. Red in face, he looked down and he saw that his fear had become reality: his loincloth was too old and worn-out to hold the growing erection. With that last tickling, Mowgli's cock was grown again and, finally, he tore the loincloth, who fell on the ground.

Now Mowgli was full naked, blocked in the same position, and he could not hide the erection from monkeys' looks.

King Louie, and his monkeys, were ready for the final attack. “Your body is very ticklish! I'm sure your cock is not different!”. After saying this, he started tickling Mowgli's cock with the feathers.

If until now Mowgli had felt a strong sensation, now he felt like he was in tickling hell, with a lot of devil monkeys ready to tickle him.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I BEG YOU AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH”

King Louie was having too much fun to stop the tickling. He wanted to increase the tickling, so he started tickling the tip of Mowgli's cock.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TIP AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'LL MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Mowgli knew tickling the tip of his cock make him cum, but he didn't want to cum. He tried to hold back the cum, but this effort made only his cock more ticklish, and the tip became purple and more sensitive.

While Mowgli was continuing laughing, monkeys saw his balls were growing: this meant tickling caused more production of sperm to the boy. Monkeys smiled happily, seeing those huge balls: they seemed full of cum and, more important, very ticklish.

While King Louie was tickling the cock and the tip, two monkeys grabbed two other feathers, put in front of Mowgli's balls, and they started tickling them.

Now the situation was critical: one feather on his cock, one feather on the tip, and two feathers on his balls tickled too much the poor jungle boy to control his body.

“AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TIP AHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE AHAHAHAHAHAH I'M GOING TO CUM AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH I DON'T WANT TO CUM AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH DON'T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH”.

But, unfortunately for him, the poor jungle boy had lost control of his body. He felt his balls swell more and more: they were full of cum, and he felt tickling on his cock made him close to cum.

King Louie and monkeys didn't stop: they wanted to make Mowgli cum his delicious semen.

Mowgli felt he couldn't hold it anymore. He felt a hot sensation while he was laughing.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T CONTROL MY BODY AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T CONTROL MY COCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'M GOING TO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUM”.

With a shout, Mowgli felt a huge orgasm through his body. His cock shot a lot of white cum in the air, for the pleasure of monkeys. It seemed his cock was a machine-gun of cum: it continued shooting cum for several minutes.

This strong orgasm make Mowgli lose strength. The boy felt his body weak, and he fell to the ground. He remain unconscious for minutes. When he reopened his eyes, he remembered the situation and he was feared the temple was fallen, killing monkeys.

He looked around and he had a surprise: there was a trunk under the temple. When Mowgli fell to the ground, monkeys grabbed a trunk and put it in the same point Mowgli was holding the temple, so the temple was solid, and monkeys were safe.

King Louie walked towards Mowgli and he said: “Congratulations, cousin! I didn't know tickling make your cock erect and make you cum so much! We have had a lot of fun with you! You can go! This fun is a lot better than knowing the secret of man red fire!”. Monkeys were agree with their king.

Mowgli looked monkeys and he said: “I have to admit I have a lot of fun, too! And I had never had an orgasm so strong! Could we have this fun other times? But not making the temple falling!”.

“Well, I think we will be happy to tickle you other times. It is sufficient that you raise your arms under the temple, like you are trying to hold it!” said the ape.

Everybody was agree with this idea. Mowgli grab his loincloth, ready to return to the man village. But he had forgotten the loincloth had been ripped for the erection. He was red in face: how he could return to the village with his loincloth ripped? Nobody could see him in that condition.
“I think it's better for you if you'll return this night to the man village, so nobody could see you naked. And, to pass the time, I think we can have immediately a lot of fun, if you want!”.

Mowgli didn't say a word. He looked monkeys around him, he looked King Louie, he dropped his loincloth and he walked under the temple.
Raising his arms, like he was holding on the temple, he said: “Ready!”.

THE END

you should work a bit mmore on your grammar, also, i'd be careful with this kind of stories if i were you, i don't see anything that suggests mowgli is any older than in the movie and there is a dick tickling part.

I dont like M/M tickling but read this out of curiosity after seeing the title and I have to say this is a bit disturbing...forced tickling and orgasm abuse on someone that in my mind is 8-9 years old like he was on the last movie they made...He is even referred to as a boy in several parts off the story

yeah that's what i meant in my comment :\ it's a gray area, i personally don't care about the age because i mentally change the characters if i need to but not everyone can do that

CLEARLY this is a now adult Mowgli. He holds up the falling stone temple, no child could do that. Many other DEFINITE references to him being now grown up. Author has made it abundantly clear.

Last edited:
no, no he didn't. he is referred as "man cub" if he was an adult, he would be a man.

It literally says in the first or second sentence that he's 18 which means he's an adult. Learn to read please.
Excellent story in my opinion gatto!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back