• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plot Against Jessica - Part Six "In Need of an Orgasm" (MMF/F; sex)

Cherono

Read Part Five Here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Five-quot-The-Gang-s-All-Here-quot-(MMMFF-F)

In the last episode of Jessica's ordeal we saw our favorite ticklish lawyer tickled-tortured into turning over her daughter Amber's trust fund. It took the full gang of tormentors to close the deal...Amber, Daniel (Jessica's estranged husband), Garrett (Jessica's treacherous boyfriend), Shane (Amber's boyfriend) and Jennifer (Daniel's mistress). The deal was closed however, and as the last episode ended Jessica was being dragged into the bedroom by the horny threesome of Daniel, Garrett and Jennifer for ...well, read on to find out! But first...

++++

Eight Months Ago…

“So what brings you to New York, Danny-boy?” Garrett Thomas asked, sipping on a glass of Bulleit Bourbon and watching his favorite exotic dancer twirl around the metal pole in front of him. The Sapphire Gentleman's Club in Manhattan was packed that Friday night, but Garrett was friends with the owner and thus was able to get his usual table up front by the main stage.

Daniel Boston sighed the weary sigh of a man much older than his fifty years. He barely acknowledged the beautiful buxom young blonde working the pole 10 feet away. “It’s been a tough couple of months, Garrett…”

“Sorry to hear that, bro...do tell.”

The two old college chums had only seen each other a handful of times since their undergrad days, most recently at their 25-year class reunion. Daniel lived in another state where he had a successful suburban life consisting of a wife, a teenage daughter, and a sometimes-successful accounting practice. Though Daniel did OK for himself, his wife was the real bread winner in the family. Jessica Lynn Boston was a high-powered attorney with a seven-figure income courtesy of her successful track record in the courtroom. As such, the couple was well-off and could provide better than needed for themselves…as witnessed by the million-dollar home, the cabin in the mountains, the seven-figure trust fund for their daughter and the small fleet of luxury cars in the garage.

Garrett, on the other hand, was as different from Daniel as he could get. He lived in Manhattan's Soho district and couldn’t remember the last time he’d been to the ‘burbs. A former star college quarterback, Garrett had aspired to play pro ball once and had even gotten to a training camp with the Green Bay Packers. Unfortunately, the only two things Garrett Thomas loved more than the gridiron were women and gambling; and over the last two decades one could argue he’d had too much of both. An out-of-control gambling addiction had derailed not only Garrett’s NFL dreams, but pretty much every other legitimate endeavor he had pursued in his adult life. Figuring his true talents lay in his ability to scheme young socialites out of their inheritances, Garrett had survived and thrived the last twenty years by doing just that. Now the two unlikely friends found themselves sitting in the Sapphire Club pondering life over booze and strippers.

“Jessica caught me cheating last month. First time in twenty-one years of marriage” Daniel sat as he hung his head. “First fucking time in twenty-one years...”

“Damn, that stinks man!" Garrett replied. "Well, a large diamond ring is where I would start. Then wait about six months for the wife to cool down before taking her to the Caribbean to renew your vows. Take your daughter and your wife’s parents along as well. On your dime by the way! That should solve the problem long-term.”

“Wish it was that easy…she’s moved out already and is talking divorce.” Daniel said, a mix of anger and sadness written all over his face.

"Man what kind of bullshit is that?" Garret replied incredulously. "All men cheat at some point in their marriage…it took you twenty-one years to do it! Who does she think she is to throw it all away over one affair?"

Daniel smiled and looked up at Garrett. "Glad you see it my way, my friend. This is where you come in…”

Garrett looked at his friend puzzled. “What do you mean?”

Daniel took a sip of his drink and continued. "Look, Jessica is trying to take everything from me...every fucking dime! And she can do it too…her law firm represents some of the biggest players in our city. She's got unlimited resources to use against me. All I have is the $50k or so I can pull out of the accounting business, and even less in my private bank accounts..."

“I feel for you, bro..." Garrett interrupted, throwing back another swig of his bourbon. "...I just don’t know how I can help you. You need a good divorce lawyer, not a college buddy who performs better in a socialite’s bedrooms than he would in a courtroom."

Daniel smiled..."That’s exactly why I need YOU, my friend! I can't beat Jessica in court, but there are other ways…"

Three weeks later, Jessica was perusing the aisles of the organic foods store around the corner from her home when Garrett approached her in the produce section.

++++

Present Day...

Daniel and Garrett teased and taunted Jessica as they pushed her further into the bedroom. It was just before 1pm on the afternoon of the second day of Jessica's ordeal. The 44-year-old brunette was a fitness buff, and was in better shape than most women her age. Still, the vicious gang-tickling from earlier in the morning had taken a heavy toll on her. She was exhausted, hungry, in need of a shower...and if she was being truthful with herself, in need of an orgasm. But whatever her two ex-lovers were planning for her was not exactly what she had in mind, she surmised. The three of them were in the basement bedroom of the Boston home, a room typically reserved for guests and extended family. Jessica’s sister Isabella was the last one to stay in the room last year following a particularly rough period in her own life. As Jessica looked around she could see the room was just as she had last decorated it after Issy left. The large four-post California King bed even had the same bed sheets and comforter she had dressed it with back then.

"I'm not having sex with either of you...stay away..." Jessica snarled.

"C'mon Jessie Lynn...you know you wanna give it up, you horny little thing! We won't even ask you to sign over anything this time around! This is just for kicks!" Daniel said. He finished removing his grey t-shirt and tossed it on the floor behind him. The shirt landed a few feet away from his jeans and underwear, which he had previously discarded. Daniel was now butt-naked as he stalked toward his estranged wife, who was retreating into a far corner of the room. Garrett had stripped down to his man-suit as well and approached Jessica from her other side. Cornered as she was, Jessica could do nothing but plead as her two stalkers closed in.

"We're comin' for ya, Jess! Gonna get us some of your sexy ass whether you like it or not!" Garrett said, glaring menacingly at his nude girlfriend. Or at least in his mind, Jessica was STILL his girlfriend. Jessica had other thoughts on the matter, but was too preoccupied at the moment to express them.

“I MEAN IT, GARRETT...DON'T TOUCH ME!” Jessica yelled as the men backed her all the way into the corner. Jessica's mind was split...she had been denied orgasm multiple times last night when Daniel's little concubine Jennifer tortured her in the bondage chair. Even though that had been hours ago her body had not forgotten the denial and the frustration of it. And the raucous gang-tickling had made matters even worse in this area. Jessica had a slow-burning flame of desire insider her right now that she wanted desperately to extinguish. Either of these men knew her body well enough and were more than capable of doing it...but like this?

Jessica mind shot back to reality as she suddenly felt the familiar feeling of male fingers tickling her belly, sides and rib cage. Twenty of them this time...each finger all-too knowledgeable of her many tickle spots. A surprise tickle attack...how original, she thought to herself.

"Coochie-coochie-koo, Jessie Lynn!" Daniel said in that oh-so condescending tone he always used when tickling his wife. The tone annoyed Jessica to no end. She howled frantically and threw her hands down to stop Daniel and Garrett from getting at her, but to no avail. They were too determined. For the moment, the lustful desires roiling inside Jessica disappeared and were replaced by sheer panic. She was trapped in the corner with nowhere to run, with those awful tickly sensations once again shooting thru her body.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAA!!! SSSTTTAAAPPPPP!!!!

The strong hands of the two men roamed indiscriminately over Jessica's upper body...tickling her tits, armpits, neck, sides, ribs...everywhere. The beleaguered brunette laughed uproariously and soon felt her knees weakening beneath her. All the tickling she had endured over the last 18 hours had taken a toll on her will to resist, so it took only about 2 minutes for her to melt to the floor in a giggling heap of flesh at the men's feet. Jessica was always one to be in control of any situation but lately she was becoming all too accustomed to withering under these humiliating, ticklish defeats. This one was right in line with what she had experienced in her earlier trips to loser-land courtesy of Garrett, Amber, Jennifer and the gang of them. If Jessica had been counting she would know that it was the fifth time since this ordeal started that she had been left a defeated, tickled mess.

"Awwww...You're gettin' too fuckin' easy to take out, Jessie Lynn! You're letting us down, baby!" Daniel admonished as he and Garrett exchanged high-fives. The sight of the two nude, middle-aged men acting like their favorite team had just scored the winning touchdown would have been enough to make Jessica burst out laughing in any other circumstance. Right now though, more laughter was the last thing she wanted. The ticklish outburst had aroused both of the men now, and the sight of their hardening cocks brought Jessica's thoughts back around to what she truly desired.

"Let's get her onto the bed, It's time to put this filly on the track and ride her around!" Garrett said as she pulled Jessica to her feet by her arm. Daniel did the same with her other arm. Jessica didn't protest as the two men drug her over to the large bed, their hard dicks bobbing in front of them. On the bed Jennifer was waiting, nude and strap-on at the ready...

++++

The aroma of sex mixed with the sound of laughter in the air of the spacious bedroom. On the large four-posted bed Garrett stood...his fit, sweaty frame hunched over Jessica from behind. She was on her knees with her ass jutting up in the air and was taking Garrett's massive cock into her pussy over-and-over as he fucked her mercilessly from the rear. She had her arms stretched out and tied with rope to the bedposts at the head of the bed. The MILF moaned loudly as Garrett rode her like a skilled jockey going for the Triple Crown. Kneeling at the head of the bed between Jessica's outstretched arms was Daniel with a cock so hard he could hit a baseball with it. He smiled joyfully at the site of the sex going on in front of him, stoking himself all the while. He had the look of a man anxiously awaiting his turn. Beside Garrett and Jessica stood Jennifer, also with a look of anticipation on her pretty young face. Jennifer, however, was busying herself by tickling Jessica's sides as Garrett fucked the bound woman...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHHAAAA....SSSTTTTAAAPPPPPPPPP!!! UH-UH-UH-UH....SSSSHIIITTTTT......

Garrett grunted loudly as he repeatedly pumped himself deep into Jessica...his dick setting off fireworks inside her. The manly stud had taken his mount nearly 15 minutes ago and was skillfully moving Jessica to orgasm as he had done so many times over the last seven months of their dating. Each time he thrust forward, the 'slap' of his lower body colliding with Jessica's thick, sweaty haunches filled the room. Garrett had a large handful of Jessica's silky brown locks and periodically alternated between pushing Jessica's face into the mattress and pulling her hair back like a set of reigns. All the while Jessica was being tickled by Jennifer. This made for a strange juxtaposition of sensations for the lovely MILF...her taxed body didn't know whether to laugh, moan...or cry.

"PLLEESSSAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...FFUCCKCKKKKKKKKK....UH-UH-UH-UH...."

Garrett opening his eyes and finally stopped his thrusting. "Pant-pant...Daniel...your turn. Get in here...I don't wanna cum yet...need to back out for a bit..." He stammered.

Daniel smiled awkwardly at his wife as he and Garrett switched places. She responded with a tentative glance back before turning her head away...not in protest but rather in resigned acceptance. Jessica hadn't had sex with Daniel in many months, not since before she caught him with Jennifer that first time in the hotel room. But it didn't take long before she recognized the sensation of Daniel's smooth entry into her. She yelped and struggled slightly at first, but then let him settle in. Daniel slowly began making love to his wife as she moaned loudly. The feel of Daniel was familiar, and if Jessica was truly honest with herself, it was welcoming. Despite their current strife, twenty-plus years of enjoying Daniel's cock accounted for something to her.

"...I've missed you Jess..." Daniel whispered as he filled Jessica from behind as Garrett had previously. This comment brought a flash of anger to Jennifer's face...a look that Daniel would have interpreted as jealously if he had only seen it. Instead he was lost in the moment, his eyes closed and his head thrown back in ecstasy. Daniel did truly miss being inside Jessica, he couldn't deny that, even to assuage his mistress.

Jessica for her part was a mess mentally as Daniel sexed her...her body was a confused bundle of nerves firing in multiple directions. Part of her wanted to reach up and grab Daniel by the throat and choke him for what he was doing to her with his "plot"...the other part wanted to reach behind him, grab his ass and pull him in even deeper inside her. She was quickly jarred out of her mental hopscotch around sex with Daniel, however, thanks to Jennifer and her sharp red nails.

"Uh-uh...no fun for you, lady!" Jennifer said as she began yet another assault on Jessica's sides. "Garrett, what are you waiting for - TICKLE HER!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Garrett said, saluting Jennifer mockingly. He hopped in on Jessica's upperbody, tickling her underarms from behind.

"NOOOOO!!!! DDONN'TT TICKLEEEEEE MEEEEEEE...Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeee...OH-OH-OHHHHeehehehehehehehhe!!!!" Jessica wailed.

Daniel continued to fuck Jessica for several more minutes as his partners-in-crime ferociously tickled her. Jessica's body was exploding simultaneously in pleasure and agony, a mixture of feelings she had never experienced on this level. She pounded her forehead against the mattress again-and-again, and pulled so hard at the ropes her wrists were chaffing. She wanted to cum bad now and could finally feel her body giving in to the sensations. As she did, it was evident to Jennifer that she was nearing the edge. This further enraged the younger woman, who was finally fed up...

"OK DANIEL - THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU CAN PUT YOUR LITTLE PECKER INSIDE HER, BUT YOU WON' T MAKE HER CUM! ESPECIALLY NOT WITH ME STANDING RIGHT HERE!!!!"

Jennifer's screaming at Daniel instantly snapped him back to reality. An "oh, shit" look crossed his face as he looked into Jennifer's furious eyes. Daniel knew he had fucked up.

"Errr...Jen, I...kinda got...carried away...I..." Daniel said, backing away from Jessica, who flopped down on her belly in a heaving mass of still-unreleased sexual energy.

"Don't talk to me, Jackass!" Jennifer yelled as she walked away from the bed and plopped down in a chair in the corner of the room, sulking like an insolent child.

Garrett, sensing where things were going, stepped in...

"Um, guys...can we stick to the plan here...Danny, help me flip Jessica over and re-tie her. Jennifer, why don't you go get yourself a drink, dear..."

"HMPH!! Asshole!" Jennifer snarled at Daniel as she stomped out of the room.

Daniel and Garrett preceded to untie Jessica arms and flip her over on her back. Daniel grimaced. Garrett, for his part, could barely stifle the laughter roiling up in him watching Daniel's woman troubles unfold...

++++

WWWWHHHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! YOU-YOU FUCKERS!!! I'LL RIP YOU BALLS OFFFFFFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jessica laughed uproariously and jerked frantically at the ropes binding her to the bedposts. She was sweating profusely and everything that escaped her mouth was either a laugh or a curse word. After some more tense words between Daniel and Jennifer the couple, along with Garrett, had re-tied her spread-eagle on her back. Now all of the lady lawyer's tanned, toned limbs were secured to the bedposts, leaving her helpless and unable to protect herself. She had still not orgasmed thanks to Jennifer's earlier interruption, but was as far from that sensation as she could be at the current moment.

Near the foot of the bed stood Daniel and Garrett. One man was on either side...Daniel to the left and Garrett to the right. Both were still as naked as the Statue of David and each one was tickling the shit out of one of Jessica's soft size 8 feet. As each man forced uncontrollable mirth from her with one hand, he stroked his rock-hard cock with the other. Both of them were jacking themselves furiously; their grunts and moans filling the air and mixing in with Jessica's pained laughter. Well on their way to cumming and fueled in large part by the heavy dose of foot-tickling they were inflicting on Jessica, the two old pals were having the time of their lives at the moment. To make matters worse for Jessica, Jennifer was standing beside the bed, taunting away mercilessly. Jennifer hadn't taken off the large strap-on dildo and was still anxiously awaiting her chance to use it. For the moment, though she was content to destroy her older rival verbally...again.

"Hmm...this must really fuckin' suck...your ex-lovers are using you for a tickle-toy Jessie Lynn...that's gotta feel sssooooooo humiliating..." Jennifer cooed, leaning in close to Jessica and looking her in the eyes.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAA!!!! SSSAHHHAADDAPPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!

"Tickle-tickle-tickle.... does it tickle little Jessssss-wesseeeee....yes it doessssss..." Jennifer continued, her words tormenting Jessica to no end. "look at them...two grown men with hard cocks that would rather jack themselves off than cum inside youuuuuu..."

"HAHAHA...DANIEL...MAKE HER S-S-SHUT UP...PLEASSSSEEEE..." Jessica pleaded. Daniel said nothing as his mistress continued her words of harassment.

At the foot of the bed, there was a different dynamic unfolding...

"pant-pant...almost there bro...pant-pant....I can't hold back much longer..." Daniel muttered, his cock about to release its contents for all the world to see.

"...hang on...hang on..." Garrett grunted, his eyes shut tightly and stroking his much larger cock with a fury. "OK...I'm ready...let's do it..."

With that, Daniel stop tickling Jessica's left foot and moved up to the side of the bed by her breasts. Garret did the same on his side. Jessica noticed the movements and became alarmed. Very alarmed!

"Jennifer, if you would do us the favor..." Garrett said, gesturing to Jessica's feet.

"...pant...What are you two...EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!" Jessica couldn't get the sentence out fully before she realized Jennifer had taken over tickling her feet now. And the mixed beauty didn't waste any time ratcheting up the intensity of the tickling. She skillfully worked Jessica's feet over with her sharp, red nails just as she had the night before. Jessica arched her back and went into a whole new frenzy of laughter at this upgraded assault. Sweat leapt off her writhing body and her brown locks whipped across to her face.

WHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Daniel and Garrett were going to do next. Jessica instantly felt the anger growing inside her as she looked up at the ultra-creepy scene of the two middle-aged men frantically stroking their cocks only inches from her bouncing, jiggling breasts.

"Jessie, Wessie...time to get messy!!" Jennifer rhymed in a sing-song voice more fitting for a children's song than the current situation.

"OOOHHHHH...FUCKKK...." Daniel exhaled as his load reached the inner tip of his penis and began to seep out. Semen jetted from his cock like an out-of-control water hose, landing all over Jessica's upperbody...splashing on her tits, armpits and neck. Jessica felt the cool drops of Daniel's seed hitting her body, but thanks to Jennifer's foot tickling she was too taxed by laughter to register any sounds of protest.

"O-O-O-O-O-OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Garrett howled only a few seconds after Daniel. His cum shot out onto Jessica's size 34b's in a straight line, unlike Daniel's. Garrett dick-control was superior, and he hit his voluptuous targets center mass. His cum splattered all over Jessica's sweaty globes, then slowly began to dribble down their sides toward the bed sheet.

A look of anger flashed across Jessica's face as her eyes shot open. "AAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! YOU FUCKING ASSSHHHOOOLLLEEEESSSS!! I'LLL MMAAAKKEEE YOOUUU PPAAYYYY FOR THAAA - - HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

"Shut up, lady!" Jennifer said, as her foot tickling sent Jessica quickly back to the land of laughter.

Daniel and Garrett moved in closer to Jessica's breasts and stoked their cocks a while longer, their final drops of cum plopping onto Jessica's tits. Both men, now spent, sat on the bed beside their bound prey.

"WWWHWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Jessica continued her unbroken laughter as the manly juices of the two men clung to her body. Jessica was humiliated and beyond furious at what they had done to her, but with her arms and legs tied to the bedposts and Jennifer tickling her soft soles, there was little the lovely brunette could do about it.

"Keep it up, Jen...she's lovin' it!" Garrett said. He was now laying beside Jessica on the right side of the bed. He wrapped his large muscular legs around Jessica's right leg, holding it in place. He then plopped his upper body down on top of her right arm, pinning it at the bicep to the bed. Daniel followed Garrett's lead and lay on Jessica's left side in a similar fashion, pinning her left arm and leg.

"Shall we?" Garrett said to Daniel, wiggling his fingers menacingly toward the brunette's sweaty, heaving flesh.

"EEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!! YYYOOOOUUUU MMMOTTTTHEEERRRR FUCKEERRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!" Jessica howled as the two men joined back in on the tickle assault. Garrett began stroking Jessica's right armpit and inner thigh...Daniel did the same on her left. Jessica shrieked and shook her sweaty, cum covered body wildly as she endured the merciless onslaught. This went on for several minutes until Jennifer finally spoke up...

"Guys..." she said with a whimsical look on her face. "Why don't you give little Miss Jessie here something to get excited about...she never got to cum when you all were fucking her, you know."

"Ha-Ha! You hear that Jess...you're about to get excited again!" Garrett said, moving his hand from Jessica's thigh over to her pussy. Daniel did the same.

NNNNNOOOOOO HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jessica mind exploded as she felt the impact of ten tickling fingers assault her still-throbbing pussy...

++++

Daniel and Garrett had driven Jessica on a steady path to that elusive first orgasm for the past hour now. They were taking turns tickling her pussy, and were doing so unmercifully. Each time she got close however, they dialed back their stimulation before she came. Jennifer was the gauge for them, she could tell when Jessica was about to orgasm, and could instruct the men exactly when to cease their pussy play and leave her hanging. The constant walk to the edge without release had driven Jessica to a state of frustrating madness. The haggard woman was wailing for release now, and she begged each man with tears in her eyes to let her cum. But orgasm was not in the cards for her, thanks to Jennifer. Daniel's mistress was thoroughly enjoying the spectacle of Jessica suffering at her command. This was the young woman's method of payback for the little sex show Jessica and Daniel had put on earlier in front of her. "There was no way this old hag, soon-to-be ex-wife of my man is gonna show me up!" She thought. Daniel, for his part, was letting Jennifer have her way on this...even though he felt somewhat sorry for Jessica in her current plight. Daniel wanted to get back in Jennifer's good graces, and allowing this gratuitous torture of Jessica was a fitting way to do it.

The cruel torment continued unabated for another half-hour. Jessica could instantly tell which man was tickling her. Daniel's fingers fluttered much more than Garrett's...lighter to the touch but still very effective at sending her toward the edge of orgasm. Garrett, on the other hand, had a much more forceful approach, as he did with most things. His touch less flick and flutter, more grab and squeeze. He pressed in on Jessica's pussy and messaged it roughly...so roughly it aroused more than tickled. The dual dynamics of both men's touch was destroying Jessica's sanity stroke-by-stroke.

"Sob Sob...SOMEONE...MAKE ME CUM...PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE...." She begged over-and-over thru her flowing tears. At this point Jessica didn't care which man's dick was inside her, just so long as someone quenched her insatiable desire.

"Now Jessssss...if you wanna get fucked, you have to beg harder than that..." Jennifer said softly. "...and the only one of us with a hard cock at the moment is...well...me!"

Jessica grimaced and turned her head away at the thought of Jennifer's plastic appendage inside her. The nearly-broken woman attempted to hold herself together as best she could. A look of rebellion flashed across Jessica's face but quickly disappeared as Jennifer maneuvered into a comfortable position on the bed between her bound, spread legs. Sitting cross-legged, Jennifer could see Jessica's face from a birds-eye view. She thoroughly enjoyed seeing Jessica being destroyed at her command by Daniel and Garrett. The dildo still jutted lazily in front of Jennifer, an ever-ready cock that, unlike those of the two men, needed no stroking to harden.

"I'm here for you, Jessie-Lynn...whenever you're ready..." Jennifer cooed smoothly. She waved the men's hands away and reached out her own left hand to tenderly stroke Jessica's glistening clit. Jessica nearly melted inside her skin at the surprising, pleasurable sensation. She could have cum off that one touch had she not been trying so hard to hold back. As hot as she was Jessica didn't want Jennifer to be the one to bring her to orgasm - the unbearable shame of that would be too much. But the gentle womanly touch was so welcoming to Jessica after the men had man-handled her pussy that felt herself beginning to relent. Jennifer stroked Jessica again to a similar welcoming reaction. Jennifer stared mesmerized at the tortured woman in front of her desperately struggling to withstand the sensual assault being inflicted on her.

"Who do you want to fuck you, Jess...who do you want to make you cum...say it..." Jennifer prodded. She stroked Jessica again.

Jessica finally broke...

"You...Jennifer..."

(to be continued)

Last edited:
Great story, Have trouble remembering it is fiction. Makes me want to partake. LOL

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back