• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saturday is Movie Night, M/F, adult

Demon

Here we go again, I tried something a little different. Let me know what you think. I tend to write these stories in one sitting. I think I'll have to try rewriting them and polishing them nesxt time. but, I hope you like it.

Saturday is Movie Night

Barbi answered her beeping phone without even looking at who was calling, “Barbi Johnson here,
how can I help you?”

“Hello Barbi Johnson, this is Ray Carter….” Ray said in a mock official voice, “Hey Barbi, you sound so
serious!”
“Ray!?” Barbi was shaken out of her routine by his voice, she wasn’t sure if she would ever hear from
him and she wasn’t sure if she wanted to. “I-I wasn’t sure you’d call back…”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. Work has been very busy, I just didn’t get a chance to call back. You didn’t
think I could forget about that incredible night we had last week, did you?”

Barbi blushed as she thought back last Friday night, thought back to it for about the thousandth time.
Ray had talked her into trying bondage and tickling. She had never experienced anything more intense,
demeaning or humiliating in her life. But she also never had a more incredible orgasm in her life. Every
time she thought about, dwelled on the details of that taboo night, she had an uncontrollable twitch of
pleasure…..
“Barbi? You still with me?”

Ray’s voice dragged her out of her erotic reverie, “Sorry Ray, what can I do for you?”

“Well, I was hoping we could make plans for this Saturday night?”

Barbi had a mini panic attack at this point, she was so glad Ray couldn’t see her! As incredible as that
night had been, she had given up all control, ended up being totally submissive to Ray, she wasn’t sure
she wanted to submit to a man like that again, no matter how it made her feel.

“uh, I don’t know Ray, I think I might be busy Saturday night…..” she said nervously, “What did you
have in mind?”

“Well, if you’re busy…..” Ray knew she was intrigued, but he knew he had to play this right, “Maybe
some other time?”

Despite herself, Barbi asked, “At least tell me what you had planned. Don’t be a tease!”

“If you really want to know….” He had her! “Remember I said I was videoing our session?”

Oh my God! Barbi forgot all about that! Her heart started beating faster, she didn’t know what to
think, “Ray! You haven’t shown it to anyone else?!”

“No no, it’s just for us. But that’s why I wanted you to come over Saturday night, maybe a few glasses
of wine, then we’ll watch the movie together, what do you say…..?”

What should she do?! Barbi was torn, it would be almost as embarrassing watching herself being tied
up, teased and tickled as it was when it actually happened! She knew she should say no, forget all about
this guy but she couldn’t, she just couldn’t. Her common sense and her erotic subconscious battled back
and forth for a few seconds and she finally said,

“Sure, sounds like fun, I’ll be over around 8-ish?”

“Fine, looking forward to it!” Ray smiled to himself, “Got ya!”

For the next few days Barbi couldn’t stop thinking about watching that movie with Ray. The idea
consumed her, watching her self being tickled was just so….perverted! She must have decide not to go
a hundred times but changed her mind a hundred and one. Now here she was, knocking on Ray’s front
door.

Ray opened the door right away, like he had been waiting for her. Barbi! So glad you could make it!
And right on time, come in, come in.” He showed her into the living room where he had a giant TV. He
poured her a glass of wine and they sat on the couch and talked.

The small talk was pleasant but Barbi was dying to see the movie, but she couldn’t let on to Ray how
anxious she was, she wanted to play it cool, preserve her dignity.

She jumped at little when Ray said “Well, want to watch a movie?”

She took a deep breath, tried to tamp down her anticipation and said “yes, sure, why not?”

The big screen TV flashed to life and had a picture of Ray and Barbi sitting on this very couch, they
were kissing…..Barbi’s eyes were immediately glued to the screen, She could remember exactly how she
felt when this was happening, relaxed, aroused, happy to be with this handsome man.

On the screen, Ray pulled away and took a sip of wine, “Did you ever want to try something different,
take a walk on the wild side?”

“OOOOO, you want to try something naughty? “ Barbi crinkled her nose and unbuttoned her blouse,
“I might just be game, what did you have in mind?”

On the screen, Ray proceded to tell her about erotic tickling. He told her how in ancient times sultans
had used tickling to drive their wives and concubines wild with desire. He told her of Chinese tickle
torture rituals and what they did to women. He told her how an expert tickler could drive a subject to
the heights of ticklish pleasure….

“and you’re an expert tickler?” she said questioningly.

Ray smiled modestly and said, “There’s only one way to find out……” He stood up, bowed and
pointed to the bedroom.

As Barbi sat on the couch, watching herself being seduced, she remembered what she was thinking at
the time. This guy was a freak! Good looking but a bonafide freak! No way was she going to let him
tickle her. But then she thought back, one time, when she was a teen ager, she was at the community
pool. A boy had grabbed her foot and tickled her sole for a good minute. She had screamed and
laughed and finally he had let go, but she still remembered how that made her feel…..maybe she would
let him tickle her after all.

Watching herself, Barbi’s eyes were glued to the screen, it was compelling, knowing what was to
come, she couldn’t look away. She was starting to feel overheated…

Leaning in close to her, Ray whisperd, “Enjoying it so far?”

Without taking her eyes off the screen, “Oh God yes!” Realizing that sounded too desperate she said,
“Really good quality video work, you have one in the bedroom too, don’t you?”

“oh yeah, the movie will be switching to that one in a second…”

Almost on cue, the screen switched to another camera angle, this one covering the bedroom. Barbi’s
mouth dropped open and she started breathing in short little gulps. Ray knew she was hooked, but he
would give her another minute or so….

TV Ray took TV Barbi in his arms and kissed her passionately. Then, looking her in the eyes, he pulled
her blouse off. Barbi thrust her big tits at him, inviting him to take off her bra. Ray obliged, unhooking
her bra and freeing her big, milky white breasts with those large, rosy pink nipples. She smiled at him,
daring him to go on. Ray swept her up in his arms and laid her down on his big 4 poster bed. He lifted
up each beautiful leg, and first slipped off her shoe and then her sock. Then slowly slid off her pants. He
smiled once more and yanked off her panties, leaving her nude and aroused on the bed.

At this point, the real Ray clicked the remote and turned off the TV. Barbi’s reaction was
instantaneous, it was like she panicked.

“Wait! What are you doing Ray?! Put it back on! Please?! We were just getting to the good part!”

“Nah, you don’t really want to watch this do you? It’s silly….” Ray said in an accusatory voice.

“No! I do, I want to watch more!” Barbi said desperately. She couldn’t believe how aroused this was
making her.

“Really?” Ray said sheepishly.

“Really” said Barbi.

Now Ray drew himself up, his whole demeanor seemed to change, “OK, I’ll put it back on if you really
want me to but you have to do something for me first….”

“Thank you…..” and she stopped mid sentence, “What do I have to do first?”

“Nothing much, I just want you to sit here and watch the rest of the movie, while you’re naked….”
And Ray said it with just a hint of sneer in his voice.

Barbi was stunned, she started to blush, “Really Ray? I-I don’t know if I can do that….” She
stammered. No way was she going to cave in to his request she wouldn’t let him embarrass her like
that… but she REALLY wanted to see the rest of the video.

“That’s OK. We can talk about this another time,” Ray got up and took the memory card out of the TV
“I guess it’s getting late, I’ll give you a call soon.”

Shocked that Ray was suddenly kicking her out, desperately wanting to watch more of the movie,
Barbi stood up.

“Wait wait…..OK, you win, you bastard….” And Barbi began stripping off her clothes, baring her
breasts, slipping off her pants and panties and, at Ray’s direction, taking off her shoes and socks. She
stood there completely nude and blushing a furious crimson….

Ray stood there smiling, running his eyes up and down her body. “Oh, that’s much better! Now let’s
get back to the movie…..” and he slipped the memory card back in and started it up again.

The screen flared back to bright life as TV Ray slowly, methodically, tied TV Barbi to the bed. Strong,
white cotton rope bound her wrists together, then he pulled her arms over her head and tied her bound
wrists to the headboard.

Barbi, who was sitting on the couch, knees pulled up to her chest, let out a stifled moan, put her feet
on the floor and leaned in closer to the TV, not wanting to miss a thing.

On screen, Ray was spreading her legs wide and tying her ankles tightly to the bottom posts with the
same white cotton ropes. Barbi leaned back on the couch, spread her legs and licked her lips, this was
too much for her, it was overwhelming watching herself being put into bondage.

“Now we’re going to find out how ticklish you are Barbi…..There’s no escape.” Chuckled the Ray
onscreen. And he reached in a drawer and pulled out 2 long, stiff, red feathers.

Barbi sat on the couch, watching the scene, she remembered exactly how she felt at this moment,
scared, nervous, trapped but strangely thrilled. A red feather tip played over her nose, her lips, as she
whispered “oooooooooo…..”

“Some women have incredibly ticklish nipples, Barbi, How about if I tickle yours….” He fluttered the
feathers over her big nipples so close she could feel the breeze from them.

“Oh God no Ray! You wouldn’t dare!”

And suddenly the bright red feathers were teasing the tips of her hardening nipples. Ray smiled
wickedly as the Barbi on screen suddenly reacted to the plumes.

“OH! OH! OH! HEEEheeeheeeeHEEE!” She remembered how that felt, the sheer, unfettered
pleasure, the way the delicate feathers made her moan uncontrollably, made her giggle like a little girl,
made her squirm. She kept watching as Ray tickled her erect nipples expertly, the memory of having her
nipples feathered was making her wet…….

Even though she knew what was coming next, she still jumped when the Ray onscreen suddenly
moved the feathers from her tingling nipples to her outstretched, taut, shaven underarms. Her laughter
ramped up, her wiggling grew worse and Ray smiled more savagely as her tickled her helpless armpits.

Ray watched the movie with one eye but kept the other on Barbi sitting on the couch next to him.
Clearly, his plan had worked. Watching herself being tickle tortured was driving her crazy, she’d do
anything for him when the movie was over….

He heard himself say “Coochi coochi coo!” as he jumped the feathers from tickling her sensitive pits
back to her engorged nipples. He would tickle her there for a few minutes then jump to her armpits
again, then back to her nipples….over and over and over and over.

“God! You were so evil Ray…..” she said in a dreamy voice. Her hips were starting to stir as she
watched herself. Then Ray saw her hand slip down to her wet pussy as she started to play with herself
while she watched.

His hand shot out and grab her wrist, pulling her hand away from her wet pussy. “Sorry,” he said
mockingly, “None of that until we’re done watching the movie.

Barbi was incensed, Ray had interrupted her! “How dare you! You don’t get to touch me, to tell me
what to do!”

“Fine,” smiled Ray, and he turned off the TV. Barbi was too shocked for words. “I’ll see you later
Barbi. Thanks for coming over.”

Barbi thought as fast as she could, He can’t cut her off like this! He can’t! “Wait,” she said, trying to
calm down, trying to get control of herself. “You don’t have to turn it off, I’ll be good…”

“Apologize….” Ray said.

“What? For what?” snapped Barbi.

“For being a snotty bitch” Ray said with his arms folded, “Say ‘I apologize for being a snotty bitch and
it won’t happen again’”

Barbi sat there in silence for a few seconds. It would be too embarrassing to say that, she blushed
just thinking about saying it. But it was too late now, she needed to see the rest of the movie.

Her anger was draining away, she realized she was trapped, there was nothing she could do but
comply with Ray now, no matter what he wanted.

Unable to look him in the eye, she lowered her head and said “I apologize for being a snotty bitch and
it won’t happen again,” in a trembling voice.

“And you won’t play with your wet pussy for the rest of the night.”

She looked up at him quickly. No, he wouldn’t do that to me, she thought. But when she saw his
eyes, the determined look on his face, she quickly retorted, “And I won’t play with my wet pussy for the
rest of the night….”

Ray nodded his head and turned the movie back on. Barbi was still tied tight and was having the red
feathers run up and down her sides, fluttering in her armpits, lightly swishing down her ribcage, then
starting all over again. She watched herself laugh and wiggle uninhibitedly, totally out of control, totally
at Ray’s mercy. She bit her lip as she watched, she fidgeted in her seat, desperate to touch herself, to
run her fingers over her clit as she watched herself being tickle tortured but forbidden from doing so.
Ray smiled to himself and turned his attention back to the movie, at this point he had discovered how
ticklish Barbi’s belly button was and he was plunging and spinning the feather deep in her navel while
she screamed with laughter and begged him to stop.

He leaned closer to Barbi as she sat on the couch, “So you like seeing yourself tickled, do you….”

Without taking her eyes off the screen, Barbi whispered in a husky voice “oh god yes….”
Now the feathers onscreen were gliding down to the sides of her wet pussy, stroking the creases
where her thighs met her torso, slow, erotic strokes. As Barbi watched, she started making soft cooing
sounds, too overcome with desire, too turned on by what she was seeing, to even form words.

As Ray watched, he remembered what he was thinking at the time. Tease her pussy, give her a
ticklish taste of what was to come…….Then quickly tickle her feet. From little cues he had noticied, he
knew the soles of her feet were ultra sensitive. And she had such pretty feet…..

Barbi sat there, caught up in the perverted pleasure of watching herself, knowing what was coming
next. “you’re so evil Ray…..I can barely stand to watch this next part…..”

“You can put on your clothes and leave anytime you want Barbi….” He said sarcastically. Of course,
Barbi didn’t move.

ON the TV, Ray had stopped tickling her pussy lips and walked to the foot of the bed. He stood there
holding the feathers. “You know, in ancient days, after they conquered a small kingdom, they’d take the
queen, drag her to the town square, strip her naked, put her in stocks, then proceed to tickle torture her
feet until she went crazy, peed herself or orgasmed, sometimes all three at once, in front of her
captured subjects. Ever wondered what it would be like to be tickle tortured like that? I mean, I know
you have exquisitely ticklish feet….”

Barbi panicked, she knew she couldn’t take having her soles tickled like that, she would utterly lose
it….”PLEASE RAY!! NOT THAT! Anywhere but my feet!!! I couldn’t stand it! You’d break me, you’d have
total control over me!” She was crying now, afraid of what having her feet tickle tortured would do to
her.
Ray leaned in close again, as Barbi sat on the couch, a hot, flushed, squirming mess, wanting to play
with her clit, but keeping her hands away so she could finish watching the movie.

“Do you like watching yourself as much as you actually like being tickled?”

Barbi snapped her head in Ray’s direction, “What?! Yes! I mean no! I mean I don’t know…..” And she
quickly turned back to the screen.

And onscreen, Ray was just starting to run the tips of the feathers over the tops of her feet. Barbi let
out panicked giggles, she knew this was only the beginning, “OH Ray! MERCY!! MERCY!!”

Now Ray was gently tickling her toes with the red feathers, and as she sat on the couch watching, she
mumbled “oh god….”

The sole tickling quickly escalated, the feathers were sweeping up and down her soles, with the tips
at first, then the whole plume, wriggling up and down her feet while Barbi went insane…

“OOOOO! OOOOO! HAAAAAAHAHAHAAheeeheheheeSTOP!!!!HAHAHAA!!!OOoooOOOoooOOOO!!!”

Ray ignored her and fluttered the feathers faster and faster, tickling under her toes, then dragging the
feathers between her toes. Her feet twitched and flexed helplessly, no matter what she did, she
couldn’t pull her soles away from those hellish feathers……

“OHGOD!!CAN’TSTAND IT!!!!!EEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAOH!OH!OH!HHEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!”

Barbi’s throat went dry as she watched as her feet were mercilessly tickle tortured…….for ½ an hour
straight. She watched herself writhe and buck helplessly on the bed, watched the soles of her feet tickle
tortured by an expert. She remembered every unbearable sensation. She was breathing in short gasps
as she remembered what came next.

“Tickle tickle tickle Barbi, you have such TICKLISH feet!”

And almost as if triggered by Ray’s words, the Barbi on screen began to buck her hips, to grunt
rhythmically. Having her feet fiendishly tickle tortured was driving her crazy, but all that unbearable
tickling was making her clit throb. Somewhere in the back of her over aroused brain, she could feel
herself building to a mind blowing orgasm, all from having her feet tickled….

“AAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!NOOO!!!!AAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!HEHEHEEEEEE!!!!”

Barbi watched herself onscreen, her pussy pumping the air, drops of moisture flying off she was
pumping so enthusiastically. And her feet relentlessly feathered…….She remembered she was about to
be tickled over the edge……

And there it was, while the feathers still fluttered over her soles, she went rigid, she screamed a
primal scream and she knew this is where she orgasmed…..And as her eyes were glued to the screen,
her feet were tickled as she came and came and came and came, over and over and over again…. A
marathon orgasm she desperately wanted to experience again.

At this point Ray turned off the movie. “Well, what did you think?” he said matter of factly.

Barbi was too flustered to speak, she was breathing heavily, her entire body blushing a bright red.

“Ray…….I-I-don’t…….Please! Tickle me again!”

Ray stood up and smiled a predatory smile, “Beg me to be my tickle slut….”

She moaned out loud, if she said this she knew it was over, she lost, she was all his. It would be unbearably humiliating……
“please, I beg you, let me be your tickle slut…..”

I really liked this story, to watch her own torture.
At first I thought you were going to have current Ray tickle Current Barbie while she watched the movie, like slowly tickle her nipples while watching on the screen. Or while her feet are tickled on screen her nipples are tickled. Like that...
I also thought the video would allow for current sexual activity while watching the tv.
Good stuff!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back