• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Evil Tickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Rob was in bed, no love lost between me and my step-dad but cheating on Mom this was not on and he needed teaching a lesson and I hell bent on taking full advantage of being in complete control of him and determined to enjoy every second of it, having been out drinking after work with work colleagues he out for the count and Mom, at work on night duty at the nursing home.

Roberto is Italian-American and prides himself on being macho, the alpha-male, 6'2" tall, very dark brown hair and eyes and naturally tanned skin the 35yr old is ten yrs younger than Mom and married him 2yrs ago after my real dad died. Rob's attractive with a great smile but has always resented me as Mom and I are close; so finding him taking her for granted infuriated me!

Rob has a pet hate; his feet touched, just too sensitive for this as he admitted in a chat a long while back but information that I'd not forgotten as he has very attractive size 13 feet which I have long drooled over but never ever imagined enjoying them but dreams do come true! lol

So I went into the main bedroom and there he was flat out on the bed on his stomach and had stripped to his briefs and socks, amazing I was really excited as very gently I secured him to the bed, he barely flinched being inebriated and I guess might have taken some stuff but here I was facing two large sweaty, funky feet in the black silk sheer socks he favours wearing and admit I've smelled them but not usually with his feet in them, this now changed! Oh fuck they smelled great and I sensed the natural heat from them and knew they'd be warm and moist and ready I lightly, very lightly stroked each socked sole, the length of each foot from heels to toes and very quickly a reaction as secured feet squirmed as he did!

"Hey Joe what the fuck you doin?" I heard as he woke and tried and failed to release himself from his bondage.

"What am I doing Rob; I'm at your feet and guess embarrassing for you with me facing them in your damp socks and treated to their raunchy smell but have to tell you that your foot stinks appealing!" I moaned to emphasise this fact to him and smiled as he yelled for me to get the fuck away from his feet.

"Rob yell all you want but cheating on Mom is a dirty trick and don't deny it as have all the evidence I need proving you and Judy isn't it are more than just work colleagues!"

Saying this I leaned into his socked feet deliberately secured together and loved seeing his socked toes wiggling in a futile attempt to escape my nose and told him that his struggling really excited me and that feeling his soles in sheers against my face really stimulating as his feet smelled like feet; awesome!

"Listen Joe cut this shit, I can explain er Judy and me; we have an arrangement and er..."

"Yeah sure you do Rob, listen save it, no worries Mom won't be told about it as you'll not tell her about our arrangement as married to Mom we both know how it affords you a comfortable life-style you enjoy to the max and will not be willing to lose; both knowing Mom works as she's a natural humanitarian and not because she has to; three holidays already this year including the caribbean cruise right!"

"Look Joe okay it's done I'll tell Judy but come on man leave my feet alone, I hate them messed with!"

I traced a finger the length of each socked sole and heard Rob clearly fighting laughter as he struggled in immediate response to the light teasing strokes from me

"OH SHIT, THAT FUCKIN' TICKLES! NO! STOPPPPP!" he yelled as he fought going ballistic as I kept stroking the sensitive soles of his socked size 13's and telling him that having big feet meant more foot flesh to tickle and relished teasing and tormenting him mentally as well as physically!

"Guess Judy doesn't get to enjoy your feet, why would she being out of bounds to anyone including Mom but you know Rob this makes my enjoying them as I am and will be all the more exciting and be glad at the moment protected by these socks; Mmm love seeing your toes wiggling in them, it's really arousing! Yeah imagine your macho feet exciting another guy, you the resident homophobe who has so enjoyed making these views known to me and upsetting Mom in the process and now it's your feet that are exciting me and the worse realisation for you being to know it!"

"Fuck no Joe come on you've had your fun now just cut me loose come on; I'm sorry okay, let's talk about this yeah!"

"Rob, Rob, Rob you don't get it do you, I like feet, your feet and have done since you and Mom got together so I'm not going to miss out on an opportunity to enjoy them that you have given me, only got yourself to blame, teach you to keep it in your pants I guess and to not chase hamburgers when you have steak at home but glad yo chose to eat out as means I get to nibble toes I have been fantasising about; oh yeah Rob I am going to have all kinds of fun with these feet and I'm just starting!"

"Let's see they'll be tickling and first in socks and later barefoot, yeah especially looking forward to raping your bare feet Rob, real sensitive and every intensity practiced, soft n' gentle, playful and erotic and oh yeah intense and tortuous as Mom's doing a double shift so we have hours ahead and all you have to do is laugh your ass off and suffer for me! Got some tickle tools to try out too and yeah going to lick every inch of these soles and suck and nibble each toe, licking in between them and yeah massage and fondle your feet, really caress them and see you squirm at every sensation and toes clench and splay for me!"

I relished mocking my step dad's helpless and vulnerable predicament commenting on his feet being so appealing to me for their look, size and smell and especially their ticklishness as they secured together were again smelled by me and told him he best do as told or I would makes the torture all the worse and he nodded and so when told to he curled his socked toes and then splayed them and flexed them all on command!

"Mmm" I moaned as leaning into his feet again, my nose met by his awesome, rich masculine foot-smell, the combination of a day's worn sheers socks on a very handsome pair of super-sensitive feet!

Rob flinched as his feet felt great in the sheer socks, my fingers not stroking and tickling but massaging them and feeling them both up and they silky smooth to my touch, Rob resigned himself to enduring my massaging each socked foot and squirming as I gave them kisses and told him this not because I was in love with him but my knowing how disgusted it must make him feel sensing another guy's mouth on his feet but telling him they tasted good and proved this sucking on his socked toes.

I told him to wiggle them in my mouth but he initially stubborn needing educating so doing so involuntarily when I simultaneously stroked the soles of his socked feet. He hated this happening which only made me suck on them harder and told him that for me sucking toes, preferable to sucking dick so he need not worry that attention to his feet would lead to other areas explored even to determine his levels of ticklishness as with me it was feet that were my sole interest; pardon the pun! He might though wish I wasn't fixated on his size 13's but he with me for my pleasure and satisfaction and not his!

I continued my foot torments relentlessly wanting them to be over stimulated and thrilled informing Rob that no matter how much he begged and pleaded for me to stop as he inevitably would be doing that he need not waste his time or energy as was going to be taught a lesson; a tickling, teasing, tormenting and tortuous one which might make him scream definitely laugh himself hoarse and even maybe lose his machismo and cry like a baby but definitely lose his mind as I knew each and every technique to see this happening! I stroked one finger the length of each foot and remarked even through a sock his toes wiggling showing how damn ticklish his feet were; indeed are!

"Try not to laugh Rob as it will encourage me to give you something to laugh about but I guess these feet as sensitive as they are need next to nothing touches to tickle them but later it'll be so much fun to see just how ticklish they really are, can you imagine the panting you'll be driven to when I run a feather in between your toes, sawing it slowly through them and then teasing the base of your toes with it, you have so much to look forward to experiencing, the ticklish sawing motion back and forth over your toes will drive you demented Rob, more and more ticklish by the second and don't expect any show of mercy as you'll be disappointed as after all we don't much like each other right!"

"Please Joe you've made your point, come on let me loose I can't take this shit!" responded Rob

"Sssssh be a man Rob, you can take it, you're the 'Italian Stallion' as you keep telling me so a little tickling should be easy to handle!" I said lightly stroking his socked soles and gauging just how ticklish his feet were and loving their rich aroma and saying that sheer socks being the most susceptible to the brushes of my fingers. I loved seeing him so desperate to pull his feet away from them and hearing stifled giggles as he laughed into the pillows.

“Phehehehease, sthahahahahahap!” I heard and did so and resumed massaging his now very moist and warm socked feet and telling him that there were numerous means of making people more ticklish on their feet and that warm feet the most sensitive so I was more than happy to indulge myself in affording him a socked foot massage and fondled his sweaty, socked soles saying that torture didn't need to be painful, it could tickle! It was time to remind him of why he hated his feet tickled and spoke of his initiation in the military school dorm when in his bed in the darkness he's been attacked with slow, deadly unrelenting tickles everywhere but with a focus on both of his feet, being sat on and enduring ruthless fingers teasing the balls of his feet, the base of his toes, exploring the spaces between them tickling the shit out of him as someone was stroking his balls and dick and he feeling so damned helpless and humiliated! A sweaty sock in his mouth gagging him and driven nuts not able to make a sound! Rob gasped as I made him trip down memory lane but saying that I was only interested in his feet so he having something to be grateful for!

“SthahahaHAhahahaapplehehehehehehaseIhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahcan’ttahahahahahahahakeit!” he yelled as I played with his feet and enjoying eliciting laughter from him as whilst massaging his feet interspersing this with deliberate tickles over the socked soles, having gradually changed my massage to light stroking and teasing to deliberate tickling! Rob tried to hold back his ticklish reaction which I encouraged warning him that if he laughed he'd invite more of the same and worse but he couldn't!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAAAPHAHAHHAHA!”

"Rob I guess time to get down to business and tickle the fuck out of you so let's peel off these socks and work you over as playtime is over!" I said and peeled off each sock ignoring please from him to quit as he was scared and with good reason to be and I indulged in giving him a foot rub and admiring his very attractive feet and telling him how over time I'd be getting to know them better than him, the look of them, the smell of them but so too the taste of them as well as the level of their ticklishness and extremely sensitive Rob winced as I lightened my touch and stroked all different areas of his feet, both heels, across the arches, the centre of each sole, the balls of his feet, under his toes and in between his toes and even over the tops of each delicious foot. I told him as he reacted that I found his laugh intoxicating and the more he laughed, the more I wanted to hear him laugh!

"NOOOOPLEASENOOOHAHAHHASTOOOPITAHAHAHAHSTOOPAHAHAHAHA!"

I barely needing to move my fingers in the centre of Rob's bare soles, they're a real hot-spot, all that's necessary being slow and gentle strokes but gradually increasing the speed and pressure resulting in helpless laughter erupting from him and this all the encouragement I need to continue not being as foot obsessed as I am would I not enjoy them to the max. In breaks from the light tickles telling him how guy's feet really excite me, my preference indulging in sucking toes as opposed to giving blowjobs to dicks which are of no interest to me! I assure him he will only be foot-raped but I will take complete advantage of his ticklish weakness but that it's our secret!

Three months on and it is even though Judy and he have parted company, he wrote the recorded history I've evidential proof of and so has no choice but to play his part in our business deal and Mom working more night-shifts due to staff shortages leaves plenty of opportunities for me to indulge in my pleasure and Rob's torment. As I tell him he could leave but that this not something he's likely to do especially his having been recently gifted with the new BMW in the garage. Mom spoils him rotten!

Rob's body so tense as he endured me savoring the smell of the Italian Stallion's sexy feet and twitching toes as my fingers were slowly stroking up and down the length of his soles driving him nuts and finding his being ultra sensitive under his toes. I ran my fingers up and down his bare soles like crazy.

“NO DON”T I-AAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAH-HO HO HO-STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t stop? I guess you are as enthusiastic about this as I am Rob and I aim to please!” I said as I increased the speed of my finger tickling as Rob shrieked with laughter. Tickling his feet drenched with sweat having tickled them, I leaned over and sniffed his feet and then licked his toes, the tops of them all from foot to foot

“OH NO NO PLEEEEASS-HAHAHA NO HA HA HA HAHA HA, please I am begging you to stop! I really don’t HA HA know HA HA HA HA HA how much more I can take!”

“I will tell you when you have had enough Rob!" I said as I continued licking each sole individually and then secured together simultaneously as he was laughing hard and pleading for me to quit and my then telling him that his feet were what I wanted and his feet what I was getting and he best remember who controlled who!

I slowly and methodically lightly and sensually caressed and stroked the sole of one bare foot and sucked on the bare toes of the other at the same time and tormented Rob with the lickling and tickling mix so his breathing grew quick and rapid as I alternated affording each foot the different teases helping him to lose his mind as he really finds any attention to his feet unbearable! Sucking his toes and licking his soles of special delight to me and reminding him I hold the aces as I do calling him at work and saying I'm imagining his feet trapped in his socks very hot n' sweaty and ready for a tongue bath from me when he gets home and what time to be here or the deals off and his marriage over! Rob's requests to me to stop fall on deaf ears but amusing to hear him try to convince me enough is enough but in through the door he knows his shoes are off immediately and to present his feet to me for inspection and always to wear black sheer socks!

I then introduced Rob to a favourite tickle toy, a dried out felt pen and used on his super-sensitive bare feet this drives him berserk stroking it up n' down the length of each foot concentrating on the centre of his soles, I had his toes flexing in seconds as I drew it across the balls of each foot and loving his ticklish reactions to it which never fails to excite me as does his laughter which invites me to pick up the pace so he has a reason to laugh! His feet sweating as I drew the pen from his heels to the base of his toes!

"HAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHH!"

This followed by my fingers dancing the length of his hyper-ticklish feet and increasing his hysteria that I drive him to and stopping to then indulge in licking his feet, licking all over them and including in between his toes and having a long suck on them as I told him what a thrill it is for me to be so intimate with a straight mans' feet knowing that hearing this for Rob is an humiliating embarrassment as he is a ladies man, in fact homophobic making my enjoyment of his socked and bare feet something even greater to savour and his disgust and frustration at having no choice but to submit himself to the endurance of it happening even more exciting!

I love hearing Rob moan as I work my tongue over his soles and toes again and again and involuntarily giggle when I tickle his feet with a nibble or a lick. Soon hysterically laughing as I employ my fingers on his sensitive soles and suck and lick and nibble on his vulnerable feet and all he can do is squirm and laugh in protest sweaty and cursing me when able to stop laughing! At times I gently massage Rob's feet feeling their tenderness while smelling their natural muskiness and massaging, sniffing and scraping my teeth gently over his bare soles as my fingers sensually rub his bare toes, he trying to keep quiet as risking this to stop and tickling to resume which of course it does!

I have also told Rob that I plan to organise a foot-party so other guys see how horribly ticklish he is as I want to witness him howling with laughter as two more guys join in the fun and have a foot each and alternate so each taking turns at tickling his feet, sucking on his toes and licking his soles making him moan and groan and curse as he's tickle tortured! I know they'll be guys on Craig's List who will jump at the chance to engage in foot fun with a straight guy who hates his feet toyed with; particularly 'Foot Masters'!

Anyway back to his initiation and having enjoyed tongue bathing his super-sensitive feet I mentally teased him saying I loved how big his feet were and always had and had often taken his socks newly discarded by him if he and Mom had gone out for a meal by example and enjoyed their smell and taste but always wondered how perfect this would be with his feet in them whilst I did so and that tonight I had not been disappointed finding the reality better than any fantasy I could imagine. I told him that I'd been fixated on his feet since he and Mom had met and had needed to having seen them, touch them, feel them up, smell them, taste them and definitely tickle them and saying this I fondled his feet, not to tickle but to prove a point!

Rob's body was tense and he nervous as I told him that his secret relationship with Judy was safe with me but to keep my silence that his feet were mine and then massaged his feet and lightly stroked the soles making him quiver and the more he did so, the more intense the tickling became and I stroked under his toes which drove him berserk, I told him to be a man and take it and try to keep his feet still as he desperately tried to move his feet away from my fingers and the diabolical touches they were inflicting on him as I pride myself on being an expert tickler, it's always come naturally to me so why I guess in my later years I am an experienced masseur! I again stopped the tickling and massaged each of his feet individually very sensually and then started sucking on the toes of each foot in turn. I told him their sweaty taste addictive and how excited his moaning was for me and so too his squirming!

“HAHAHAPLEHEHEEHEAAAASEHAHAOHOHOHNOOOOOO IT TICKLES!NOHOHOMOOOOREHAHAHA”

"I know it does Rob, I know it does but it's not meant to be fun for you but amusement for me, indulged in by me for my satisfaction so not so different from you screwing Judy behind Mom's back to satisfy your selfish lusts; we're not so different Rob in this respect; she opens her legs for you and you submit your feet to me; with the help of bondage and so we share secrets!"

I then retrieved the feather and began stroking the length of each of his soles with the pointed quill end of it and loved driving Rob wild as he reacted to the evil tickling I thrilled subjecting him to.

"OH SHIT, NOT THAT, DON'T TICKLE MEANYTHING BUT AHTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MAN DON'T AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA IT TICKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"

I stopped using the feather, then he heard the 'Bzzzzz' and I really let Rob have it with the sonicare and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush on his soles of his feet and under his toes

"NO HAHAHAHAHAANO AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'M SO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHATOO TICKLISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I figured you might have brushed your teeth this morning Rob but forgotten to brush your feet so thought I'd do it for you, fuck it tickles doesn't it so a tickle tool you need to get accustomed to, your feet so sweaty Rob but mixed with saliva will see them the perfect canvas for the brush strokes, more intense than the feather!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAAA AA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I indulged in licking the sole and sucking the toes of each foot and then letting the revolving bristles systematically destroy him and then teased his feet with my warm tongue again and then de-activated the sonicare and resumed lightly ticking his feet with my fingers and a focus on the tops of his feet and loved seeing and hearing him lose it as his feet were tormented by my fingers and tongue so manually and orally. My fingers sliding under his toes and in between his toes slowly and then up n' down the soles of his feet as his laughter increased in volume.

I then gagged him with one of his own sweaty socks and he helpless to stop me as he was pretty worn out and weakened! I then used to sleep mask to blindfold him and I then whispered in his ear that as much as I loved hearing him laugh that it put me off my stride and so for a while muffled laughter being the preferable option and being blindfold that this would intensify every sensation felt to the max! I then drew the feather back and forth in between his toes and interspersed this lightly stroking the soles of his feet with my fingers and licking them and sucking on his toes which is something I relish in doing to guys and they for the most part usually enjoy though for Rob being so incredibly sensitive; tormenting for him! This and the fact he is 100% straight and make no mistake about this which is why even now I would not venture to suck his dick or play with his ass, neither of interest to me but also because I have this respect for him!

I continued to lick up and down his soles and sucked on each of his toes slowly to take in every inch of his feet with my tongue and whilst I sucked on his toes, my fingers tickled his soles faster and faster so making sure every nerve ending in his feet was activated to high-level intensity as he was experiencing sensation overload.

"Hahhahaha, mmmmph, hahhahha!"Hahhaha, mmmph, mmmph hahhha, mmmph!" Rob was going insane as there was no escaping what was happening as I told him that it was his problem he had such attractive and ticklish feet, crazy ticklish feet and the more I tickled them the more he laughed into the smelly gag and I loved hearing him moan and groan during the short breaks I gave him as I did not want him passing out on me!

I again activated the sonicare and ran it under his toes as I licked the soles of his feet and then quit using the electric toothbrush and very lightly began stroking the bare soles with my fingertips and loving the fact that all he could do was laugh, immobilised and vulnerable to me, a tickler without any mercy for his ticklee and saliva lubed my devilish finger strokes effortlessly gliding all over his feet!

"For a macho guy Rob you have pretty soft soles!" I said as I stroked under his toes and glided them up n' down the length of each foot and told him that Masters often made the mistake of thinking tickling wasn't torture but that he would disagree with this for sure as it was clear I wasn't playing, I was punishing him for deceiving Mom so making his tickling brutal and was firmly determined that he would be exhausted when I tired of torturing him!

With a sadistic delight I then activated the sonicare and indulged in brushing the soles of his feet again and gagged and blindfold Rob was trapped in tickle hell as I ran the revolving bristles up n' down the soles of his feet, from side to side of his feet and for a while stroked the balls of each foot, then the centre of each sole knowing these parts were and indeed are hot-spots on his feet. Though gagged hearing Rob gasping for breath and delightfully sweaty! The light tickling strokes over his feet was tortuous but I stopped it and again brought my mouth to his big feet.

I licked the length of each foot with an insatiable appetite as they are a tasty treat to be savoured and a sensation which gurantees him laughing and his toes wiggling uncontrollably and feet squirming as it is a show of man to man intimacy and I tell him seeing his feet wriggling presents me with a challenge and fires my determination to rise to it which I always do in more ways than one as tickling and lickling a guys feet does excite me which makes me an intense tickler as Rob who was victim of an initiation lasting from dusk until dawn and other ticklees know!

Hi Keith - yes been a while but glad it was worth the wait for you!

WOW! You are back and bigger and better than ever. I love the scenario you created as well as the characters. I like the non-consensual stories you write, and this one is a winner.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back