• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Walk in the Woods

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Note: You will have to forgive my little mistakes. This is my first story in a long time, and it was done on a kindle, so I didn't have my usual editing software.
-----

It was a beautiful mid-spring day. The birds chirped happily in the trees, and a small breeze blew though the leaves, making them dance.

I was out on my daily walk among nature. Little did I know what treasures my walk would uncover.

I had just rounded a corner, when I heard a faint mumbling sound. Thinking it to be a bear, I moved forward with caution, keeping low and out of sight.

When the sounds became louder, I hid in a patch of really tall weeds. I peered out of the weeds and was shocked at what I saw, a half naked girl bound to a tree.

She looked to be in her early to mid twenties. She had long flowing red hair, that, at this moment, was partially covering her generous, bare breasts.

From my vantage point I couldn't make out the color of her eyes. All I could tell was that she wore, what appeared to be, a pink thong.

She was squirming ever so slightly, from time to time. I figured because the rough tree bark was poking into her lightly tanned skin.

A rustling sound drew my attention off the tied girl, and further down the trail.

I saw a mid-sized camp, with a second girl emerging from the tent. She looked to be older than the first, but not by much.

She had shoulder length blonde hair, and, like the first girl, I couldn't see her eyes.

After stopping, just long enough to rummage through her pack. She approached the tied girl.

I could hear some low murmurs, but not clear enough to make out what was said. I tried to move closer, without being detected.

When I peered out of the weeds again, I could hear much better.

"You lost all of our food" said the blonde "I think you need to be punished" . She pulled a long black feather from her pocket.

The red heads jade green eyes grew wide with a mix of fear and anticipation. "No, please. Not the feather" she begged, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

The blonde started dancing the feather across the redheads tummy, drawing out fits of giggles from "Red".

The blonde ran the feather down one leg, and up the other. This made Red let out little shrieks of laughter.

Then "Blondie" drug the feather up across Reds tummy, agonizingly slow. This made Red howl with laughter, as she squirmed to get away.

After a few second break, in which time Blondie circled the feather around the base of Red's breasts. Blondie started flicking the feather over one nipple, while using her free hand to cup and squeeze the other breast.

This drew a mix of moans and giggles from Red.

I thought I had watched long enough, but, as I started to move, I found I had been snagged by a throne bush.

I couldn't help making a little noise as I tried to free myself.

I froze when I heard the sound of a female clearing her throat above me.

I looked up, and saw Blondie standing over me, but to my surprise, her pool blue eyes didn't look mad.

Part 2 might take a while. I have a basic idea for it, but it's not really at the writing stage yet.

It is all set up for part two to be F/m. :devil:

Actually, I have part 2 ready, I started writing it this morning, after posting that it may take awhile. Part 2 is MF\F. I won't spoil it, but part 3 is shaping up to be FF\M or F\MF.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back