• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Going To Tickle You Good (Shania Twain)

Ovda

TMF Master
I’m Going To Tickle You Good
By
Ovda

Shania Twain woke to find herself in a chamber of some sort. What really surprised her was the fact that she was suspended by pink glowing bands about three feet off the ground in the spread eagle position. She tried with all of her might to get freed, but it was to no avail. Before she could do or say anything and poof of smoke appeared. It quickly vanished. Standing next to her was a man.
“Hello, Shania.” He asked. ‘How are you going this evening?”
“Who are you? How did you get me here? What do you want with me?” the country star asked.
“My. We are full of questions. First, My name is Edward. I’m a huge fan of yours. I think you are one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the face of the earth. Second, how did I get you here? ‘There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in you philosophy.’ Finally, I brought you here just for some laughs. Tell me, Shania, are you ticklish?”
With that being said Shania started having a panic attack. One of her biggest and most kept secrets is that she is deathly ticklish all over her body. Shania simply cannot stand to be tickled. She started struggling ever more adamantly in a vain attempt to get freed.
“Don’t bother, Shania.” Spoke Edward. “You will be here as long as I want you. Now lets begin.”
Shania was wearing a short sleeve shirt, a pair of old broken-in jeans with holes in the knees and a pair of socks and sneakers. With a snap of his fingers Shania’s shirt vanished. Edward simply marveled at how insanely gorgeous Shania looked topless. Her sexy flat belly, her perfect supple breast, and her clean shaved armpits. Everything looked so inviting to be tickled.
Edward caused his fingernails to grow a few inches long. He had that sinister look in his eyes as he drew closer with wiggling fingers towards Shania’s sides. Shania tightly closed her eyes and held her breath as she awaited the inevitable. Edward made contact.
Shania’s eyes just about popped out of her skull as she felt ten fingernails scratching and kneading her sides. A torrent of hysterical laughter came pouring out of the sexy singer. She was going absolutely bonkers in total hysteria. She was wildly shaking her head back and forth and screaming like a banshee as the maddening tickling sensation surged up her body and invaded her mind. Shania was bucking and thrashing about wild bronco. Edward used his powers and caused Shania to stretched out a few inches, thus taking out all of the slack. Only her head was able to move about freely.
After a few minutes of giving special attention to her sides, Edward started tickling her flat sexy belly. Next, he tickled her ribs, and Shania’s clean shaved baby soft armpits. Finally Edward tickled her luscious naked breast. She was totally beside herself in indescribable hysteria. Edward loved every second of it.
“Wow! You must really be enjoying this, Shania.” Edward said as he noticed that her nipples were becoming hard.
For the next untold hours Edward mercilessly tickle tortured Shania all for the pure pleasure of his sadistic enjoyment. Due to his powers, Edward is able to cause Shania to become even more ticklish and to endure it more than humanly possible. There were times when she would simply melt into a state of silent screaming laughter.
Edward showed Shania some mercy in giving her a break. She was totally exhausted. He released the hold on her and laid her on a table. Shania simply laid there sucking in as much air into her burning aching lungs as she possible could. About a minute later she slipped into a sound sleep.
Moments later Shania woke up to find herself on the table in the same position. She was unable to move.
“Ready for some more?” Edward asked.
Shania gave no answer because she was so scared.
“You know I really love a woman in a pair of jeans and barefooted. A real turn on. Do you realize just how insanely gorgeous you are. Normally I go have this fetish for tickling feet, but in your case it’s everything. Your armpits are so sexy. Sexy enough to lick over and over again.”
Shania started giggling hysterically as she felt the ticklishness of her armpit intensify. Edward started licking Shania’s underarms, and she exploded in a gale of belly aching laughter. Edward had made her pits so ticklish that Shania felt all of Edward’s taste bud caressing her armpits. To make things even better Edward caused Shania’s underarms to taste like the richest of richest cheesecakes. He caused her to be immobile so as not to disturb his ‘feeding’. Edward took long slow licks and relished ever one of them. Every few minutes he’d switch and lick the other armpit. Sometimes Edward would do small raspberries that just sent Shania up the wall and over the roof in absolute hysteria. Edward would sometimes gently blow on her wet pits to dry them off. This tickled like crazy. He really did love the way she laughed. That rich alto laughter. So intoxicating to the ears. Furthermore, Edward would be tickling Shania’s belly, sides, and ribs. After what seemed like an eternity, Edward stopped.
“My, my, my.” Commented Edward. “Looks like we had an accident.” He was speaking of the dark stain at the crouch of Shania’s jeans.
He went and sat at Shania’s incredibly beautiful, beautiful feet. He had seen them in magazines, the Internet and in her videos, but those could not compare to seeing her feet in the fleshy flesh. A perfect view of her soles. Edward just sat there simply mesmerized by how gorgeous her size 6.5 feet looked. Her toes, the arches of her feet, her heels, every curve. It all was so beautiful. Her feet called to Edward to tickle them, and he did.
He took a firm hold of Shania’s right feet and shoved all of her toes in his mouth just to get a taste for them. Next, he began sucking her cute adorable toes one by one. Shania was laughing more hysterically than ever. Her feet are the most deathliest ticklish tickle spot on her entire sexy body.
Shania was going ape shit crazy. Bucking and thrashing about like she was jolted with electricity as she felt Edward’s warm wet tongue sliding in between her toes. The thing that made the tickling all more incredible was that he made Shania’s feet and toes taste and smell like thick rich chocolate cheesecake. When he started liking her feet, he caused Shania’s feet to be immobile and her toes to fan out. Sometimes Edward would gently nibble her soles and toes. Plus, doing raspberries on her soles just about made Shania crawl out of her own skin. He spent hours tickling the fucking hell out of her feet. There were times when Shania was nothing more a ball of hysterically giggling goo. River of tears flowing down her twisted and contorted face. He stopped, but not for long. While Shania was trying to gain back her senses, Edward made her totally naked and placed her in a full body nylon stocking. The only parts the were exposed were her head and hands.
Edward went and sat next to the exhausted country beauty. He turned her head to look at her. Shania had that far off look I her eyes. Her mind was still spinning from the last tickle session.
“Don’t leave me now, sweetness.” He said. “You think I tickled you before? That’s nothing compare to what is in store for you. I covered you in a nylon body stocking. The nylon will help enhance your ticklishness.”
With that said he had Shania, once again, floating in mid air. Plus, Edward had pairs of disembodied hands appear and start tickling her hyper-ticklish body. The hands were in sets of two. A pair was tickling her armpit, her breast, ribs, sides, belly, hips, inner thighs, knees, and her back. Edward took his place at her feet and went to town on them.
Shania was floundering about like a fish out of water about as the tickling finger tickle teased her to no end. Shrieking and yelling in complete hysteria.
Edward had a pen with a vibrating tip and started writing on her soles as if they were writing paper. Sometime her just could not believe that he was sadistically and inhumanely tickle torturing the insanely gorgeous Shania Twain. What guy with an intense tickle fetish would not give up his right nut for something like this?
Two days later Edward decided to leave, but before doing so he had had all the tickling fingers be changed to vibrating fingertips. Shania exploded like the volcano Krakatau in pure agonizing laughter when this happened. She arched her back as much as possible and became paralyzed for a few seconds due to the overwhelming tickling sensation. Following the initial reaction, Shania began her maddening laughter once more, and Edward vanished thus leaving her in Tickle Hell.
The weeks agonizingly pasted by for Shania. Edward had caused her to be totally aware and conscious of every vibration the came from the fingertips. There were times when Shania did not even know who she was. She had to concentrate to get a clean thought since her mind was overwhelmed with tickling. Whenever this happened Shania would pray for death or just to pass out. It never happened.
Six months passed by when Edward came back to see just how ticklish Twain was doing. She was still racked in utter and indescribably hysterical agony. The room was saturated with her scrams of laughter. The body stocking was soaked with her sweat and her long brown hair was a sweaty mess. He made the hands vanish and let her fall to the floor. For a few seconds Shania was having some problems breathing. It was like she was having an asthma attack, but she started catching her breath. She giggled like crazy every few seconds because her body still tingled with the latent effects of the vibrating fingers.
When Shania finally came to, she found herself on the table. She was held in place by the glowing pink bands, and she was still topless and wearing the old broken-in jeans. This time she was wearing ankle socks and sneakers. She could still feel the wet spot where she peed herself. Shania tried to get freed even though she knew it was impossible. Furthermore, she was still aching from her last ticklish ordeal.
“Ready for more laughs?” asked Edward as he sat at her helpless feet.
“No! Please d-don’t tickle my feet. I-I can’t stand to have my feet tickled.” Shania begged.
“I really love to take shoes and sock off of a woman. It’s like opening birthday gifts. The suspense of it all.”
Edward started to slowly untie the right shoe and remove it. Shania started to pull and tug at her bond with more determination. Next, the left shoe was untied and removed. Edward stopped for a second to see the sheer stark terror in Shania’s beautiful green eyes. Following this, he began to leisurely peel her socks off. It was like see her feet for the first time. Shania’s feet were absolutely gorgeous. He loved it when the socks were removed and Shania fanned her toes out, wiggled them a little, and flexed her feet. Edward was getting suck a hard on, incredible.
Edward started sniffing and licking Shania’s feet and toes. She blow up in a gale of sweet child-like laughter. He loved the way her feet smelled. That nice heady foot aroma. Next, Edward took four three-foot long feather boas and placed each one in between the toes of Shania’s right foot. He grabbed the boas by the end and started to slowly slide the boas back and forth.
Shania went absolutely bonkers as she felt the feather sliding in between her hyper-ticklish toes. She tried to grab hold of the boas to try to stop the tickling, but it tickled far too much for Shania to keep a good grip on the boas. Edward just relished the way Shania was reacting to all the tickling, priceless. Next, Edward switched to her left toes. A set of nice fresh hyper-ticklish toes, and the torturing continued. After the hour long warm up, Edward stopped and rubbed her feet with baby oil making sure to get in between her toes. Shania giggled like a little schoolgirl when Edward did that.
He caused the tips of his fingers to vibrate and various pulses. Without warning, Edward started his tickle assault on Shania’s feet. He tickle tortured the tops and bottoms of her feet. Shania went totally out of her mind. She was acting like she was having a seizure and screaming like a banshee as Edward playfully tickle tease her excruciatingly hyper-ticklish soles. Edward really loved how Shania would flounder her feet about in a vain attempt of evading his ticking fingers. After about thirty minutes, Edward made Shania’s feet stay still and her adorable toes to fan out. He started tickling and digging in between her toes, which caused Shania to explode in a hail of hysterical torturous laughter. She was on the verge of tearing out of her own skin. Edward knew that this was absolute hell for Shania, but he didn’t give a shit. All Edward wanted to do was mercilessly and inhumanely tickle torture Shania Twain.
After a week of sadistic tickling, he stopped, and Shania passed out. She woke to find herself in a modified dentist chair. Her arms were strapped to the armrests, she was also strapped down at her waist, knees, and her feet were in a set of padded metal stocks.
“Please. I-I’m begging you! Have mercy on me.” Shania asked, as she started crying and blubbering like a baby. “I-I can’t take it anymore. I-I give whatever you want. Name it, but please d-don’t tickle me anymore.”
“I wish I could say that I want you for other things, but all I’m interested in is tickling you to my heart’s content and infinitely beyond.” Answered Edward.
“Do you love animals?” he asked.
Shania gave an odd look to the question.
“Animals?” he asked again. “Do you love animals?”
She nodded her head.
“Of course. Everyone loves animals.”
In the blink of an eye, a pair of cats appeared in Edward’s hands.
“Aren’t they just the cutest things?”
Shania smiled as if the nightmare was over.
“Just one thing. They haven’t eaten anything in a long time. They’re so hungry.”
He put the kittens down and held up a metal bucket.
“W-What’s that?’ Shania asked.
“It’s a bucket of tuna oil and chicken grease. Cats just love this stuff.”
Shania stared having that sinking feeling.
Edward pulled out a basting brush and started coating Shania’s soles with the mixture. She started laughing hysterical as she felt every bristle slide and caress her insanely ticklish soles.
“Now for the fun.”
Edward placed the cats about ten feet from Shania’s trapped feet. He sat off to the side and watched as the cats started their trek towards their meal.
Panic had a vice-like grip on Shania. She started struggling ever more adamantly to get freed. The cats kept getting closer and closer.
Shania was really getting terrified. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it was going to explode. Her stomach had that intense sick feeling as if someone had kicked her in the stomach. In sheer desperation, she looked towards Edward and pleaded for help. All he did was look at her with his big shark’s grin. Simply enjoying the show.
The cats made contact.
Shania’s eyes just about popped out of her skull as she felt the tongues of the cats licking her feet. Edward made sure that she the thousands of barbs of the cats sandpaper textured tongues. It was total torture for her. Shania was screaming and hollering for the cats to stop, but it was no good. The thing that really sent her up the walls was when the cats licking in between her toes.
After about three hours, Edward walked up to her and asked, “How do you feel about dogs?”
Instantly the cats morphed into a pair of Great Danes. Their long huge tongues wrapped around her feet and licked them for a few more hours.
It was like she was being tickled for the first time with new fresh hysteria. A week went by and Edward returned. The dogs were still polishing her feet with their long wet tongues. Shania looked like a total disaster. Her hair looked like a huge rat’s nest, her eyes were all red and puffy due to all the crying she had done. Her body was drenched in sweat from all of her laughing and struggling to get freed.
Edward simply snapped his fingers and the dogs vanished and instantly a pair of goats appeared at Shania’s soles.
The tickling sensation was so explosive Edward would not have been surprised if Shania had tore out of her own skin. He simply sat off to the side and relished every sweet second of this. The goats seemed to really get Shania’s goat. The room was saturated with Shania’s sheiks and screams. Another week agonizingly went by for the Canadian beauty.
Edward came back and the goats vanished. Shania slumped in the seat as if all the energy was totally spent from her, and she passed out.
Edward gave her an hour rest. He woke Shania up with some smelling salts. “Hello, love. How was your rest?”
“Please. I-I can’t do this anymore. Please let me go home. I-I promise I-I’ll never tell anyone.” Shania begged and pleaded with Edward looking with a look of sheer sadistic glee in his eyes.
“Don’t worry, love.” He said. “Only one more time is all I want to tickle you. But first I have a big surprise for you.” He strapped on her head a wireless mic headset. “Now behind the curtain I have someone special for you to see.”
With a snap of his fingers the curtain magically vanished. To Shania’s great horror was an electric chair with her husband, Mutt Lange in it. Mutt was securely strapped to the chair with no means of getting freed.
“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PLEASE LET HIM GO!! Y-YOU CAN TICKLE ME ALL YOU WANT, B-BUT PLEASE LET HIM GO!!” Shania begged.
“No I’m not. You see that chair is fueled by laughter. That’s why you have the headset on. Let me demonstrate.” Edward said as he leaned closer to the mic. “Ha! Ha!”
Mutt gave out a groaned as he felt a moderate surge of electricity through his body. Shania was in absolute tears as she sat totally helpless while this was going on. She looked at the man she’s loved for more than ten years knowing what this sadistic bastard had in mind.
“No!” she said so adamantly. “You will not make me laugh anymore.”
Edward was impressed by her sudden bravery. “Listen I can make you so ticklish that the very air currents will drive you utterly mad with laughter. You will laugh. And that’s it.”
In the blink of an eye, Shania’s feet were in cased in a metal box. Edward lifted the lid and drizzled on her feet sweet honey.
“You know that state of immortality I’ve had you in. It’s gone. You will be tickled to death. You’ll either die of asphyxiation, internal bleeding (busting a gut laughing), heart failure, or cerebral hemorrhaging.” Edward explained. “This here is a jar of ants. Just imagine hundreds of these crawling all over your excruciatingly ticklish feet. Wiggle them all you want and the ticking just becomes all the more maddening.”
Edward sprinkled the ants into the box. After the jar was emptied, he closed and locked the box. He stayed around for the about a minute just to see Shania’s expression as she felt the maddeningly tickling sensation of the ants all over her size 6.5 feet. Edward had caused Shania’s feet to become more ticklish with every passing moment. She was shifting and wiggling in her seat as much as she could. Shania was also shaking her feet like crazy in the box trying to get the ants off, but it was to no avail. The tickling sensation was just becoming too much for her. Edward left Shania and Mutt along for some quality time.
Shania was pressing her lips closed as best as she could. Her nostrils would flare open in order to breathe. She felt her stomach starting cramping as she tried out of sheer will power to keep the laughter in the pit of her belly. It was getting so hard to keep a straight face. Shania’s lip started quivering as the surge of laughter swelled up in her.
After about ten minutes, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

THE END

Wonderful story Ovda, you tickle tortured old Shania good. I also loved how you worshipped her feet and had the cats lick them. Animals licking feet can be maddening. A friend of mine has a mother who has very ticklish feet, and sometime ago she had spilled some cereal on the floor, and her dog licked it off her very ticklish toes, causing her to go nuts. That was an interesting twist to your story, and I liked it. Anyhow, just wanted to comment on your great story. I'd love to see you keep them coming.

Mitch

great story...the animals and ants were a nice touch. could you do a similar with Shakira, but with hosed feet?

Great story. Shania is so awesomely gorgeous. Great body and everything about her is WOW!!! Loved the story. Keep up the good work.

story on shania

I liked the story-glad you spent alot of time on her feet. If you do a shakira story-do both barefeet and in stockings..keep it up...

Loved the story. WOW!! The ending was so sadistic. A test of love. I dream of Shania alot. She is one of my all-time favorite tickle fantasies. Just an incredibly gorgeous woman. Thanks for the story. Keep up the great work.

shania1.jpg

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back