• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bebe Buell (famous groupie)

The Icon HB2K

This famous groupie was on the Howard Stern show this morning. They were talking about all of her encounters with rock stars such as Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop, Steven Tyler, etc. Eventually, Howard brought up the question as to whether or not she enjoyed kinky sex with the stars. She said she wasn't really into that, but then Howard asked her if she had ever been tied up, to which she said..."No, I'm too afraid to be tied up, because I don't wanna get tickled."

Just thought this might interest some of you.

Here's a site that has a couple pictures and some info about Bebe:
http://www.groupiecentral.com/gwlbebe.html

Cool

Wow...she's gorgeous. I'll definitely have to catch that when it airs on E! I'd love to know what experience she's had with being tickled while all tied up...apparently it was memorable.

Did Howard follow up on this or did he just let it go??

Bandit

Great find!!!! Bebe Buell (mother of Liv Tyler, by the way)-totally hot!!! That's two famous rock groupies confirmed (Miss Pamela Debarres is also ticklish, according to her book "I'm With The Band"). Miss Pamela was also "girlfriend" to Jimmy Page, who is said to tie girls up and tickle the hell out of them (though she doesn't mention this in her book). Bebe Buell was also a girlfriend of Pages. Perhaps this is how Bebe Buell (who was in full groupie glory back in the Zeppelin days) has such a fear of it-either from going through it herself, or from hearing about it from other groupies on the circuit! Hot!

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 147
  • bac_tickle_dungeon_05_by_apolloastra_de5m6q2.jpg
    bac_tickle_dungeon_05_by_apolloastra_de5m6q2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 189
  • 1152122_collaredkid_last-surprise-2.png
    1152122_collaredkid_last-surprise-2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 209
Sadly...

...No Bandit, Howard didn't follow up on it. He just let it go like he didn't even hear it. I almost cried...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back