• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electra Woman & Dyna Girl Vs. Sea Wolf-1st Post!

tkl2death

LET ME KNOW IF THIS MAKES THE GRADE OR NOT! THANKS

On the way back from doing another story for the magazine, Lori and her 19 year old assistant Judy got contacted on the Electra-Coms by their assistant Frank to come to the Electra Cave right away. After they changed from reporters to superheroines in skin-tight nylon outfits, they asked Frank what the problem is.
Frank: There is someone causing havoc in our waters
EW: Who?
Frank: He goes by the name of Sea Wolf, controlling sea life by mental telepathy.
DG: That's odd, what trouble would that cause?
Frank: Sea Wolf's mental grip is turning man's friend against him, whales attacking fishing boats, cruise ships in jeopardy, and possible shark attacks
DG: Electra-Jaws that's terrible!!
EW: Where is he located and how would we be able to get him?
Frank: Research shows his lair is at the bottom of the lake about 4 miles from the shore of Bare Belly Beach-a private beach so I don't know if we can get access.
EW: Dyna-Girl get in the car, we will talk to them and convince then to do so for the good of mankind!

Upon getting to the beach, the blonde and brown-haired crimefighters are directed to see a lifeguard named Kevin who upon first sight Dyna-Girl takes a liking to.
Kevin: Hi Can I help you?
DG: Yes we got word that a villian named Sea Wolf is located in the water a few miles from here
Kevin: I've heard rumors and noticed less people here
EW: We just need your approval to approach him from here knowing your beach is private
Kevin: Well....
DG (smiling cutely): PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE *winks*
Kevin: OK, but just so people don't get scared or suspicious, you have to changed into belly-exposing bathing suits per beach policy. That would help your cause also in the case this villian has radar you wouldn't be in your normal outifts
EW: Small concession to help mankind
DG: Let's go change, we will meet back here
Kevin and Dyna-Girl smiled and exchanged winks as the crimefighters left to change

Shortly after, Dyna-Girl returned in a cute navy blue bikini and took advantage of Electra Woman's delay to get to talk to Kevin alone
Kevin: Good Luck getting him
DG: No problem-we water-proofed our Electra-Coms and this should be easy!
Kevin: I still want to give you a hug for luck
DG: AWWW! OF COURSE!!!
During the hug Kevin started to tickle the girl's right side causing her to giggle squeak and squirm
DG: HAHAHAHA DON'T DO THAT!! I CAN'T HANDLE THAT!!!!
Kevin (smiling): I didn't know superheroines were ticklish!
DG: OH MY GOD I'M TICKLISH EVERYWHERE!!!
Kevin: Electra Woman is ticklish too?
DG: VERY, but not as bad as me
Kevin: Maybe when we can cuddle later and avoid the tickling
DG: You got a deal! *winks*

At that point Electra Woman arrived wearing a red 1 piece suit with the area between the bottom of her rib cage and the bottom of her navel exposed and her side covered.

EW: Let's get him Dyna-Girl
DG: We'll electra-nab him

about 15 minutes after the heroine sheaded to the water, Kevin contacted his ally and friend Sea Wolf from his lifeguard perch via Walkie Talkie
Sea Wolf: What's up Kev
Kevin: Electra Woman and Dyna-Girl are on their way to nail you
Sea Wolf: Was afraid of that-but in case their Electra-Coms still work...
Kevin: They water-proofed them
Sea Wolf: OK. Once senosors tell me they are inside the lair I will turn on the force field jamming the signals for the coms making them helpless
Kevin: Know what else makes them helpless?
Sea Wolf: What?
Kevin: They are both very ticklish--ESPECIALLY Dyna-Girl
Sea Wolf: HEHEHE This could be a lot more fun than I thought! Let me get ready!

The crimefighters reach the dwelling finding an open back door where they take off their oxygen equipment and start searching for their enemy. As they do, Dyna-Girl hears talk about catching a school of dolphins later today.
DG: I think it's him!
EW: This room-next door!!!

The door being in the middle of the large room the tough females barge in standing about 10 feet away from Sea Wolf who pretends to be startled at their appearance.
Sea Wolf: Who are you?!
EW The game is over Sea Wolf, sea life belongs to all of us-not just you--give up or else!!
Sea Wolf: Or else what?
DG: We will bring you to shore and justice while you beg for mercy!!!
Sea Wolf: and how will you do that? I'm curious!! (Little do the crimefighters know that the retoric is helping Sea Wolf put his trap in place!!!)
EW: VERY EASILY!!! (They try to freeze him with their Electra-Coms to no avail)
Sea Wolf: AWWW-your toys don't work down here--too bad!!!
DG: YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
As Dyna-Girl is saying that-an octopus sneaks from behind her and tickles her behind her knees-instantly bringing her to the ground laughing helplessly when another octopus IMMIDIETLY takes her arms and tickles Dyna-Girl's underarms HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHELP!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
The minute Electra Woman helps her hysterical partner a 3rd octopus pulls her ankles out from under her and start rubbing its tenicles against her toes and feet driving the blonde wildHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA I CANT HANDLE THIS!!!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH as Electra Woman starts punching the floor as she laughs her head off the final octopus grabs her wrists and tickles her underarms mercilessly!
Sea Wolf-enjoying the fact the turned 2 super heroines into laughing little kids goes up to Electra Woman who is arleady red-faced from non-stop laughter and asks her if she gives up to the almighty Sea Wolf.
EW: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHYOU'RE GOINGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA TO PAYHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHFOR THISHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!HAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAH
Sea Wolf: WRONG!! YOU are going to pay for that!!! as he puts a eel in each side of her midriff of her suit-causing them to squirm against her side while the octopi keep torturing her-she went crazy!!
HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMGHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA She was in tears instantly and laughing so uncontrollably when Sea Wolf asked her to repeat what she said the blonde couldn't get a word out!!!

Knowing the harder of the 2 to overpower is out of the way, Sea Wolf approached the already tearing and totally ticklish Dyna-Girl as she throws her head back and forth feeling helpless. Sea Wolf looks down at her saying "not talking so tough now are we??"
DG: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEEEAHAHHAHAHAHAHASSEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH STOPHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
Sea Wolf: Begging for mercy? sounds familiar-what you wanted me to do! now you are REALLY going to pay for that line!!!
At that time Sea Wolf places a jellyfish on her shallow navel!!-between the fish's tenicles brushing against her flat sensitive tummy and the fish sucking on her belly button-Dyna Girl can't even see out of her tearing eyes and turns 4 shades of red as she can't keep her breath. She tries to talk but can barely breath much less talk! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA IAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA IAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAH.
At this point Dyna-Girl passes out from the torture that Sea Wolf set her up for while Electra Woman was down to a last breath which Sea Wolf took for her by giving her tummy a raspberry HAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahahahaha. At this point Electa Woman passes out also. Knowing her has to catch some dolphins in 10 minutes-Sea Wolf ties both the listless girls by their wrists and hangs them from the ceiling after taking both their Electra-Coms and unknown to them a hair from each of their head to attach to a voodoo doll and locked the dolls in his safe.

TO BE CONTINUED

Great Story

I love this story in so many ways. The superheroine torture if fabulous, and the best is, you concentrated a lot on their belly area. It was so great I would have loved to have seen pictures.

Anyway, I cannot wait for the follow up. The voodoo doll idea is terrific. If I have one request, make sure their belly buttons get it bad when you torture them some more.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back