• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He Remembered Her!

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
He Remembered Her! (Fiction)

He Remembered Her!
Eric opened his HighSchool Reunion invitation as he stood under a lamp post not completely sure he had the correct address. As he slowly and introspectively walked to the door of the Public Hall he heard the many laughing voices, conversing voices as well as the stamping feet of the many dancers inside poking through the 1990's tribute music. Eric reached out and contently opened the door and walked into the Entry room and saw old friends who were once the highschool grad comitee. Eric happily walked over to the table they were sitting at and said hi and got his name tag with the curriculum while he small talked with his friends and highschool colleagues. After he finished talking he cuiously stroled over to the gathering room to see who else had arrived and out of the hundred or so people who were standing and talking was Her,Stacy, a female student who Rajee had science with in highschool. Eric never forgot how snobbingly she made her snide comments and laughed at him. She may have totally forgot all about her behaviour in grade 9, but Eric didn't one bit. As Eric glanced around the room his eyes caught a peek at the sandals Stacy was wearing while she was talking to her friends. All of a sudden, an idea struck Eric full head on and a smile from ear to ear appeared on his face as well as a warmth circulating down below. Eric hypothesized that Stacy might get plastered and fall asleep later that night. He thought to himself, I need to get her to the room closest to the Dance Hall. They will never hear her over the music and the stomping of the feet. So he waited and enjoyed himself until then by finding old friends, having a couple of cups of punch and dancing some.
Three hours later, Eric nonchalantly walks out of the dance hall and searches for Stacy. As Eric looks into one of the congregating rooms he sees Stacy alone and asleep. He slowly and quietly tiptoes to her and sits by her feet which as luck will have it are bare. Before he sees if her pretty princess soles are ticklish he walks over to the door and locks it. As he tiptoes back he hears the booming music from around the corner. He thinks to himself "perfect".
Eric sits down beside her feet and as he grasps lightly with one hand he slowly drags his finger up her sole. Immediately, her toes fan out then curl as she lets out a cute little giggle. Eric then methodically speeds up his fingers as they race up and down her sole. Stacy with little resistance starts to laugh a bit more forcefully and desparately tries to move away from the cause of the ticklish sensation while still in a light slumber.
To be continued...

Last edited:
Hey Rajee, I think you're onto something here.

There was one particular girl in highschool that snubbed me. (Actually, there were several that snubbed me, but I had a crush on the one I have in mind.) I'd not thought of her for many years, not until your story. I love the idea of a little retribution.

As they say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Except perhaps a scorned sole seeker! :evilha:

Wow77.gif
:D
Thanks mate! I am glad you enjoyed it. Just promise me you will not mention me when you snap and choose to act on it. (Just kidding.) :) :p Part two will be put up soon.

I agree with both you guys. I'll admit it, I wasn't exactly Tom Cruise during those dreadful four years of high school, and just about every girl I encountered would snub me. Ya don't know how much I'd like a little payback.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back