• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Bandit goes Hollywood-bandit part three

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Having successfully tickled and robbed the Weather channel forecaster Kristina Abernathy, the bandit had made his way into the forum of the recognizable. Now, with that under his belt, he used the money taken from his latest victim to travel west, and prey on a female victim directly from and in Los Angeles. Once the bandit got there, he had to keep a low profile, as he scoped out potential victims. There were so many young and beautiful actresses and personalities to choose from. After scoping them out, the bandit became more and more infatuated with E news anchor Jules Asner. An auburn haired beauty of 35, Asner had recently married a famous director, and they lived in a mansion in Los Angeles. The bandit watched her carefully, since he knew he had to spring his attack on her when her husband was away on a job, and couldnt come to her defense. Also, her early am work schedule, and the fact that she rarely stayed out late posed a problem for him. Finally, after a period of watching her, the bandit got his opening, when her husband was called away on a movie job. and Jules would stay out late on weekend nights when she would not have to get up for work in the early am. One night, Jules had come home from a night out with friends. As she reached her front door, Jules felt someone jab a sharp object in her back: "Dont move, dont scream, this is a robbery, unlock the door, go inside, put your hands up, do as I say, and you wont get hurt" Jules put up her hands:"I have money in my purse, please just take my purse, and dont hurt me" "Unlock the door, cutiepie, inside, lets go" Jules did as she was told and went into her house, gun in her back: "Drop your keys" She did, and put her hands up: "Please dont hurt me, you can have all the money I have on me, my jewelry, and anything else you want, please just take what you want and just leave me be" "Drop your purse, take off your shoes, and your clothes, down to your underwear" the man said. "Please, I have a few hundred dollars in my wallet, you can take it, please dont do this" Jules said. "I said clothes and shoes off, down to your underwear, now do as I say" The bandit said. Jules complied and removed her shoes and dress down to her sexy black bra and panties: "Oh my what a beauty you are, okay upstairs to your room" he said. "Please just take the wallet and dont do this, please dont sexually assault me" she begged. "Upstairs, now" Jules did as she was told, she went up to her bedroom and he said: "Down on the bed" "No, please dont rape me, please dont do this" she pleaded "I said down, now" Jules complied and lied down on the bed, the bandit reached down, pulled off her stockings so she was barefoot, and tied her hands and feet to her bedpost spread eagled. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked. "Oh nothing much, just tickle you to death until you are pleading for mercy"he said "No, please dont do that, I'm way too ticklish for that, even if a family member or friend tickles me I lose control, please no anything but that" She said. "Sorry, sweetiepie, now just be a good little girl and cooperate and you wont get hurt" With that, the bandit began by tickling Jules on her neck as she closed her eyes and the giggles began: hehehehehehehe! no! Hehehehehehehe! No! she said. Next the bandit worked his way down Jules near perfect body, tickling her under her arms and on her sides and belly, as the squeals and bucking began: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! No! that tickles! Please! Hehehehehe! No! No! No!hehehehehehe! Oh No! She said. He next worked his way down Jules inner thighs and loins, tickling her inner thighs: Hehehehehehehe! That..That tickles! No! No! hehehehehehe! No! Finally the bandit made his way down to Jules soft soles. He first picked up one sole and smelled it, the air from his nose causing Jules sensitive toes to do an involuntary slight flex. He then licked both of Jules soft, perfect soles and began to suck on her toes. This caused her to jerk her feet in his mouth and squeal: Hehehehehe! That that tickles me! Finally, the bandit picked up one of Jules soft feet, first he ran a quick index finger down her sole as a test, then engaged in continually tracing figure eight like motions on her soft hyper ticklish soles with his fingers. She began to squeal and buck and laugh hysterically: Hehehehehehehe! No! My feet are very ticklish! Not my feet! No! hehehehehehehe! OOH NO! She squealed. Jules toes were wiggling like crazy, flexing and pointing and moving rapidly. Next, the bandit pulled a feather from his bag and ran it on Jules soles. Her toes began to flex and she squealed with laughter: Hhehehehehehe! No! No! hehehehe! Next came the ice, as the bandit got a cube from the fridge, and ran it over Jules ticklish soles and toes. This caused her to flex her toes very hard and squeal like mad: Hhehehehehehe! No! hehehehehhehe!OH OH MY God that tickles! No! NO! NO! hehehehehehe! No! She begged. Finally, as was his trait, for his finale, he plugged the electric toothbrush in and ran it down both of Jules soles, and over and around her hyperticklish toes and soles, she squealed like a schoolgirl, thrashed about as much as her restraints would allow, and laughed and begged so hard that tears came to her eyes: Hhehehehehehehehe! OH! OH! OH MY GOD! It's torture! No! No! Please no more! I'm I'm very ticklish! Please! Please I beg of you no! Hehehehehehehehe! Her toes were flexing, pointing, wiggling wildly, as the bandit continued his assualt. Finally, he stopped and Jules lay there panting and trying to catch her breath.
Then, he untied the dark haired beauty. :"Do you have a ladder?" "Yes" "Get it and set it up, and then I want you to climb it barefoot" Jules did as she was told: "Have you ever stood barefoot on a ladder before?" "A couple of times, to change a lightbulb, but thats it" She went up the ladder: "Okay, now on your toes on the ladder, reach" Jules had one hand on the ladder for balance and reached up onto her toes. Then the bandit said: "Come down, and go to the wall, put your hands up over your head, and get up on to your toes" Jules went to one of the walls in the room she was in, faced it and got up onto her toes, then the mugger came over and gave her like a police frisk, moving his fingers and hands all over her underwear clad body. Since Jules was very ticklish, his frisking was causing her to move around a bit, and she begged for him to take what he wanted and leave her alone:"Oh my God, I cant believe I'm being held up, I'm extremely ticklish, I give up, I surrender, just please dont hurt me, take my money and please dont hurt me" She begged. "Have you ever been held up before?" he asked. "Yes, on the beach several years ago at night, a guy put a gun to my back and I had my hands up, and he took my money" she said. With that, the bandit said: "Stand here for a while, I'm leaving with your money, stretch on your toes and just stand there" Jules did as she was told and stretched on her toes, she waa facing the wall, hands in the air, having just been robbed and tickle tortured by the bandit. He fled, and yet another victim had been had, his 3rd. Ms Asner called the police, but he had fled the area. Would the bandit ever be caught? Stay tuned and find out.

The end

It was good, but it just had too many similarities to the last story.

I understand what you said, and I appreciate your comments. Please also realize that the guy is a serial bandit, and I tried to make him with many of the same characteristics in each robbery. Many times real criminals will have the same "M. O.", striking at the same time, in the same manner,etc. Iam trying to make him elusive, going to different cities so that he wont get caught. If you have any suggestions on how I may improve the character or my stories, I would be more than happy to hear them. Iam open to suggestions from all. Thank you for your favorable response to my story. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back