• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected Vacation part 8 (F/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
Recently created an account on Deviant Art for a backup place for my stories, so those that are fans of my stories are more than welcome to add me to their watch list on that site as well https://www.deviantart.com/ticklishmatt81 at the moment thinking of using it as a place every once in a while to ask which series people want more installments of by leaving comments on whatever story they would like continued.

This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

Being down in Missy's dungeon I have literally lost track of time as I have been bouncing from one device to another though still only experienced a fraction of what is available. Between the numerous times I have either passed out from tickle torments her and Sara have inflicted or fallen asleep no longer sure of even what day it is. Stretches and yawns as I roll around a bit in the large bed and realizes I am not cuffed spread eagle any longer. Looks over and sees a pile of my clothes laying on a stand near by, it has a note on it saying to get dressed when I wake because there is a surprise waiting upstairs.

Quickly gets dressed and starts to walk upstairs though thinks to myself with how much I have been naked this vacation it seems odd to have clothes on. Searches the house for a while looking for either Sara or Missy but didn't see them in the bedrooms or kitchen. One by one after checking almost every room in the house I make it to the living room not seeing anyone I call out "Sara Missy you guys around?" With no response I sit down to relax on the couch since figure maybe they went on errands or something.

Just as I hit the couch the room erupts into a flood of women's voices yelling "Happy Birthday!!!" With my heart pounding in my chest I scan the room seeing all the women that have been with me on this amazing vacation so far plus one that I haven't seen in ages. My gaze stays on her for long enough that she notices it and gives a flirty smile and wave, fidgets a bit and returns the smile back to Amanda my ex girlfriend.

Given the whirl wind of events that have taken place I had completely forgot that my birthday was this close. Having regained my breath and composure a bit I smile and say in a cheerful voice "Thank you so much everyone!"

I am quickly surrounded and they give individual birthday greetings one by one with most using a friendly hug, though a few did sneak in some discrete squeezes of my ass. Until finally Amanda came up to me with arms open wide saying "I have missed you so much" though rather than hugging her hands went right for my ass and firmly squeezing both my ass cheeks. I jump and yelp going sky high which gets chuckles of approval from the women there.

Still blushing a bit I say "I have missed you as well." Gives her a lingering hug as I breath in the intoxicating flower perfume she is wearing, gets goosebumps and the feeling of our bodies pressed together brings back very pleasant memories. She gives an affectionate kiss before turning around and heading straight for the tv where she quickly turns it to a soccer match that is about to start.

Soon the crowd of women disperse and gather around relaxing watching the match so I sit down and start talking with them all in smaller groups. Though a clear cluster of two groups is evident as the older women and moms are mainly off to one side while the younger women are on the other. I mingle freely around the gathering engaging in small talk and getting to know everyone a bit better. Granted with all but a few exceptions, all ready have been intimate with the women here so might seem a bit backwards in the order.

Something did seem unusual about this though as these two groups seems to be aggressively rooting for opposite teams. While I did know Amanda was very much a sports fan I had no idea the rest were so into it. Eventually I did notice that my stomach was rumbling so I politely excused myself to go rummage for snacks in the kitchen.

As I was finishing the last of my food I look up and see both Elizabeth and Amanda standing together looking at me then back to each other, both with expressions that sends shivers down my spine. I sit there watching them in silence as for some reason no one is deciding to speak first.

After what seemed like forever Elizabeth cleared her throat and says "Honey not sure if you have given any thought about what happens when this vacation is over, though as much as I wish it could last forever eventually we will have to go back home. I know for myself this has been one hell of an erotic fantasy come to life but want to get your input on what happens in the near future. It has been amazing being lost in our own private world but I am very aware there is a substantial age difference between us which might make being in a relationship more challenging."

My heart sinks a bit as this suddenly has the feeling of a "We need to talk" conversation that honestly is more jarring than when my feet got covered with itching powder. Gulps a bit unsure the direction this is going but I say "Well, yeah I guess I do know of the difference but beside the reaction my parents would have to it, don't think it would matter all that much."

She breathes a bit relived though still nervousness in her voice "Good was hoping you would feel like that, just I am definitely concerned about the reaction your parents would have to this as well which is where Amanda comes in. As it turns out she has also been reconsidering how she ended things with you and wishes she could rekindle what you once had. Which actually will work out perfect since as you are aware I don't mind sharing you one bit. She likes the idea of "dating" you while we adjust slightly into the real world a bit."

With a smirk she says "Would definitely be less of a shock to your parents coming back and finding you back together with your ex girlfriend vs dating someone old enough to be your mother. This arrangement will give all three of us time to sort out our feelings while still able to have fun." As she says fun she reaches out and spider tickles my sides causing a squealing laugh as I wiggle away.

I quiver as a part of me is thinking that things turning into a more serious relationship with one or both of them might be a lot different than this no strings attached orgy that has been happening for nearly a week. Though as I consider things I realize that I would be foolish to not go ahead with this deal that seemingly could continue the wild ride that this has been for years to come. Smiling I look at both of them and say "Sure that could work out well since while I could care less what most people think, would hate for a rift to form with my parents Elizabeth."

Both of them grin wide and in unison says in a lustful tone "Perfect!!!" As they grab both my hands and walk together back to the gathering I can't help but wonder if I have gotten in over my head as I know from time alone with both what they can do to me one their own. The very thought of them working as a team gives me chills, though the potential for erotic delights makes me push away ideas of relationship complications it might involve.

Walking into the room hand in hand with both of them we go over to the couch right in the middle of the tv and while it was a tight fit room was made for all three of us to squeeze in. Wedged in like I was definitely enjoyed the way Elizabeth and Amanda were being hyper affectionate with sensual kisses and occasional hand slipping up my thigh. Not like I haven't been romantic with most of the women here now, though maybe it was all in my head but knowing I was in essence claimed by both made it feel more intense.

Their attentions made it a challenge to watch the game though was vaguely aware of what was happening. Which I became puzzled as shortly after the end of the half the mood of the room gets very excited though nothing really happened in the game to warrant their reactions. From the side of the room Tara speaks up over the noise of the crowd saying "Ok ladies time for the half time show!"

I gulp as I see her reach for the tv remote and pushes play, my quick suspicion was correct as on the tv was the video of my ordeal with the feather drill tormenting my defenseless privates. Pinned between both women like I was, doubt I could have gotten up to stop the show if I wanted to. Especially considering that for Amanda, Isabel, Rebecca, and Dawn this wasn't a re-run and seemed the most interested in watching though the older women were making lewd comments during it not minding the repeat.

I blush slightly as unable to squirm enough to get up off the couch when Elizabeth leans in close and whispers "Your vacation isn't over yet cutie, since both us moms and daughters each wanted to have a day with you in the little time we have left and couldn't agree which would have the first turn we came up with a compromise. So we placed a wager on the outcome of the game, whoever's team wins gets the rest of today to do what they want to you. To make things fair since we have had more time than the younger ones have, they got to pick the team favored to win, but anything could happen. In the mean time it will just be you naked ;) ."

I feel the pressure on my body lift allowing me to move, though as soon as I could my clothes were also quickly removed. From behind me Missy comes back from the downstairs dungeon and places my arms into the padded cuffs that I am very familiar with though they have much longer chains than usual. Watches as they are strung out almost to both sides of the walls leaving me standing in a Y position, with how far apart the hooks in the ceiling are it could be assumed they were just for hanging plants. But having gotten to know Missy very well recently I highly doubt plants have been the thing hung to them.

The commotion of my being stripped and then bound has captured the attention of all the women of the room with my laughter on the tv as background noise. With the previous attentions I was already very much enlarged below the waist, though now being nude and surrounded by lustful stares my erection is twitching and throbbing.

Missy stands near by me and speaks up loud enough to be heard over the TV and the random chatter of the women, she says "Well how do we want him for the fun, strict bondage so he can't hardly move or more relaxed to let him struggle hehe." While hard to get an exact count the chorus for either seemed somewhat spilt. Seeing this Missy smirks and says "Hmm how about we do a mix of both meeting in the middle so to speak?"

The murmurs of the women seemed to be ok with this idea so Missy darted downstairs and returned shortly with a large amount of rope. I watch as a rather large coffee table is brought under me and after cushioning is placed over it I am put in a kneeling position on it with about an equal mix of supporting myself with legs and arms so it is somewhat comfortable. Giggling softly as she makes wrap after wrap in a figure 8 pattern starting at my knees and going upward. As both legs are intertwined together my legs are pulled together leaving my bare feet only a few inches from my bare ass. After giving my ass a playful pat in approval at the V shaped position my legs are trapped in she goes to my arms and coils the rope in several layers near my elbows making lifting with my arms impossible.

With a voice that purrs in a mix of what seems threatening and sensuality she says "Since you are going to be having a long day or two with one of our groups soon, we decided to go a bit easier on you and limit the ticklers to one at a time. Amanda tells us you enjoy games so to give some element of chance to who gets to play and for how long we will roll a 12 sided dice. One roll for time and next for the assigned persons number."

Nervously I wiggle as much as I can though with the current bondage my upper body's motion is almost non existent though while the lower half isn't too much better I can twist and turn it just not get upward lift. While absorbing the rules of the game I couldn't place my finger on it right away but then I had a question. Breathing a bit rapidly with anticipation I ask "Umm 12...there are only 11 of you?"

With a wicked smirk Missy says "Well little one I couldn't find a 11 sided dice so we decide for 12 to be an exception to the single tickler rule and if that is rolled it means 12 people can have fun, 11 ticklers and one ticklee." I shiver a bit as even though I love being tickled more than anything, I couldn't help but notice that as the vacation has progressed the max number of ticklers has continually increased. I shiver a bit as from behind me I hear the rattling sound of the dice being rolled. I see the tv being switched from the tape back to the soccer match as I hear Missy say "Time limit is 10 and the winner is Dawn!"

I breath a few times rapidly as a brace for what is to come as I watch Dawn slowly walk toward me, though couldn't help but notice she was blushing slightly and making several glances over to her mom Tara. Seeing this Tara made a few motions with her hands to encourage her daughter to proceed ahead with the game. Dawn is well within striking distance for landing tickle attacks anywhere on my naked body though she choses not to do so. Instead much to my surprise she gets up on the coffee table and kneels with me wrapping her arms delicately around my waist before starting to tenderly kiss along my neck.

My entire body is tingling as she moves higher and starts sensually nibbling at my ear while her hands begin to caress up my arms until she is holding onto both of my hands. I moan a bit as the continuous feeling of her warm breath on my ear is driving me wild with desire. My body flinches as I hear her whisper "Are you sure you are ok with me tickling you like this...you aren't being coerced? If you want me to continue squeeze my hand twice, though only once if this is being forced on you."

My body flinches as I hear that and blush a bit as there is so much empathy in her voice that I almost start to tear up. Must admit I admire the technique she used to hide the fact she was making sure I was ok as even with a room full of women, they had no clue she made the inquiry assuming it was just sensual play.

Quickly thinking about it I can see how this situation would seem odd as hell and that no one in their right mind would agree to this. Who knows maybe I am in fact not thinking clearly any longer, as I could see the overloading amount of tickling I have endured could have conditioned me to crave it like an addict. Whether the desire truly comes from within or has been the result of external stimuli the fact remains I have an insatiable need for being tickled. So without hesitation I firmly squeeze once followed by another equally strong squeeze.

Immediately I felt her start to pull away slowly allowing her hands to trail down my arms not really trying to tickle yet though still causes me to squirm a bit. She makes eye contact and what I see is very hard to put into words but it is like a slow motion transformation. Watching the sweet smile turn into a nefarious grin and the look she had in her eyes made me immediately think oh God what have I done. It is not like my time with the older women here they haven't been more than a bit evil and dominate inflicting ticklish and non ticklish torments that I have loved. But something feels very different in that even without her having started yet I am starting to feel terrified.

With my body slightly twisting as I feel her angle her hands so the nails are now dragging along the skin of my arms. I get shivers as much as I maybe should look away the almost crazed expression she has make me unable to break eye contact. The slow flickering of her nails as she nears my exposed underarms makes me tremble and start to giggle endlessly.

Once the nails hit my pits she lets out a demented sounding giggle saying "It's time to squeal little Matty ;) ." Having told her that I very much consented to being tickled she felt free to attack without remorse. In an instant I felt her scribbling and digging fingers exploiting the ticklish and very vulnerable underarms. This flurry of skillful ticklish torment caused me to howl and cackle instinctively starting to beg.

Unfortunately for me her assaults were so effective that I was reduced to the point of being unable to form words in record time. My entire body spasms as she firmly pressed both of her thumb deep into my hollow and vigorously moving them in tiny circles causing shrieking laughter. My tear filled eyes were unable to focus on anything else but around me but at the moment the women only engaged in a minor amount of chatter as they eagerly watched Dawn absolutely destroying me on a spot that is far from my most ticklish.

Through my torrents of laughter I couldn't help but think that my current situation would be akin to walking up to pet a kitty though once you get close turns out to be a ravenous lioness. While it would seem to escape reason her attacks have me in such howling frantic laughter that is worse than when I had been gang tickled by the 6 women on the couch earlier in my adventure. Her attacks are in fact so devastatingly wicked that even being a tickle addict like I am, it makes me think I should have requested a safe word...though on second thought not like I could even form words at the moment anyways, so would have done little good to have it.

Just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse she moves behind me and traps my legs between her thighs making the only part of my body left able to move at all are my hands, feet, and head. This short repositioning barely gave me any reprieve in tickling as was still quivering in residual laughter. In my spasming struggling to her body pressed to mine making me nearly immobilized I feel with my wiggling feet that she has a rather curvy backside.

Barely had a spilt second to enjoy that pleasant sensation before I began howling in panicked laughter. She had placed both hands thumbs along both of my rib cages and repeated the circling digging tickle attacks that had brutalized my pits. Though this time added to the thumbs exploring the spaces between my ribs her other 8 fingers curled around and where doing frenzied spider tickles. This sensation was so overwhelming if not for the combination of bondage and her body holding my limited movement in check I would likely be convulsing like I was having a seizure.

All of a sudden Missy voice ring throughout the room saying "Ok times up!" My body goes as limp as my binds allow and I hear thunderous applause of all the women for the performance Dawn just delivered. As she walks over to sit back by the group of daughters I am too focused on trying to regain my breath to hear the sound the dice rolling made.

Only to hear the result of Missy yelling out "For a time of nine minutes the winner is...Tara."

By this point had recovered enough to be able to look around the room and see Tara walking up to me, though instead of starting to tickle me she smirks and clears her throat saying "Not sure about you all but kind of want an encore performance of what Dawn just did...so if there are no objection would like to give my time to her?"

Dawns head darts around and we make eye contact, which upon seeing the sadistic gleam in her eyes has me feeling torn in what I hope happens. Though at the moment would lean toward praying for a woman here to object. But as the smiles on faces and pure silence around the room indicates I wouldn't be so lucky.

So with a flurry of tickling fingers she has reduces me from howling laughter to gasping silent laughter long before she had used half of her available time. My vision blurred as she continued to circle and attacking every tickle spot on my helpless body. I gasp for air and moan loudly as she wrapped her arms around my sides and her legs squeeze mine like a vise. Her fingers dig and scribble while holding me from squirming too much while her warm and moist mouth glides up and down the length of my erection giving me the most mind blowing blow job ever.

While not sure at what point I eventually passed out but mercifully must have been allowed a good while to recover as I awoke to the mix sound of ear shattering cheers intertwined with groans and booing as the soccer match had just ended. Slowly allow my eyes to open though I am honestly quite terrified a certain someone's group was the winner...

Decorating Decision part 1 and 2 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?44564-Decorating-Decision-(F-M)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?188677-Decorating-Decision-f-m-part-2

Unexpected Vacation part 1- (F/m)
1.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?51268-Unexpected-Vacation-part-1-(FFF-M)
2.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?59513-Unexpected-Vacation-part-2-(f-m)
3.http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?59758-Unexpected-Vacation-part-3-(f-m)
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?66005-Unexpected-Vacation-part-4-(f-m)
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?70113-Unexcpected-Vacation-part-5-(F-m)
6. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?161851-Unexpected-Vacation-Part-6-f-m
7. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?286247-Unexpected-Vacation-part-7-(F-m)

The joy of roommate part 1-3
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?67033-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-1-(f-m)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?127999-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-2-(f-m)
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292189-The-Joy-of-Roommates-part-3-(F-m)

The Customer is Always Right part 1 and 2(F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?69743-The-Customer-is-Always-Right-part-1-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?184672-The-Customer-is-Always-Right-part-2-F-m

Witches World Part 1-3 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?138877-Witches-World-Part-1-F-M
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?142063-Witches-World-Part-2-F-M
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?165549-Witches-World-Part-3-F-M

Sweet as Candy part 1 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?143250-Sweet-as-Candy-part-1-F-M

Freelancer Part 1-4 f/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?164851-Freelancer-part-1-F-M
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?165529-Freelancer-part-2-F-M
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?179695-Freelancer-part-3-F-M
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?238875-Freelancer-part-4-f-m

The Gift part 1 and 2 f/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?182909-The-Gift-part-1-f-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287946-The-Gift-part-2-f-m

Unknown Realm (be careful what you wish for) part 1-3 (*/m, F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...be-careful-what-you-wish-for)-part-1-(*-m-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hat-you-wish-for)-part-2-(*-m-F-m-minimal-F-f
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hat-you-wish-for)-part-3-(*-m-F-m-minimal-F-f)

Mommy tickle monster part 1-3
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282083-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-(part-1-)
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?286063-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-part-2
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?291659-Mommy-Tickle-Monster-F-m-part-3

Mommy Book Club part 1-6 F/m
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292427-Mommy-Book-Club-part-1-F-m
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292843-Mommy-Book-Club-part-2-F-m
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?292985-Mommy-Book-Club-part-3-F-m
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?296954-Mommy-Book-Club-part-4-F-m&p=4333369#post4333369
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297282-Mommy-Book-Club-part-5-F-m&p=4337227#post4337227
6. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297486-Mommy-Book-Club-part-6-F-m&p=4339810#post4339810

Bonds of Love
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297046-Bonds-of-Love-F-m&p=4334431#post4334431

Truth or Dare 1-4
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297095-Truth-or-Dare-parts-1-3-F-m&p=4334967#post4334967
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?297259-Truth-or-Dare-part-4-F-m&p=4336926#post4336926

Welcome to the Neighborhood part 1
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Neighborhood-part-1-F-m&p=4343942#post4343942

Last edited:
Awesome chapter and story ^_^ *this nerd approves*

smiles thank you so much for the comment, this nerd is very glad you enjoyed the story :).

*spoiler warning* direction for potential chapter 9 below

Might be a while before I do a part 9 since need to finish a new fantasy series I have a chapter partial written for, but at the moment leaning toward the daughters being the winners and in the time with me they would be more cruel with the tickle torture whereas the moms had been dominate but affectionate. I kind of envision a scene where the character has been driven to the edge of his sanity and asked if he is ready for more tickling. Even being a tickle addict he stammers unable to see how he could endure anymore and is about to say no when a ball gag is placed in his mouth, so the tickling would be right on the edge of what I consider non-consensual.

Excellent continuation. I was wondering how you would handle Elizabeth's feelings for him, and this is a great twist.

Great cliffhanger for part nine. Keep it up, it's worth the wait. Thank you for your advice/guidance as well.

Excellent continuation. I was wondering how you would handle Elizabeth's feelings for him, and this is a great twist.

Great cliffhanger for part nine. Keep it up, it's worth the wait. Thank you for your advice/guidance as well.

Thanks, had several ideas for how to take the plot in the later chapters and figured that would be a good way for the vacation to eventually come to an end.

You never fail to please with these with F/m stories! :)

thank you very much for the comment, I appreciate all that have taken time to post comments on my stories. It does help me feel motivated to write more chapters know people still enjoy them. Granted from time to time have debated doing either a f/f story or f/m that was heavily non-consensual but just haven't gotten around to it since the few times I have asked about doing non f/m the preference was for more f/m chapters.

Wow they was a fun chapter can't wait for part 9

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back