• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loni's Count Down f/m

isurrender

TMF Poster
I know what you're thinking. You took that photo of me to your bedroom and snuck a bottle of liquid soap from the bathroom. You locked the door because it would be so embarrassing, if your mother caught you masturbating to my picture. You were planning on fantasizing about tickle-torturing me, but you can't keep your fantasy from twisting around. You told me you were going to tickle me, but instead you hear my voice say, "not if I get you first." Then, somehow in a dark room, your head spins, the light comes on, and you are all tied down--spread-eagled and naked. I'm naked too, sitting next to you, pondering my next move. We are going to have so much fun.

You feel so frustrated. You want to fantasize about tickling me, but that's not what really turns you on, is it? That's why you find yourself in this predicament. Helplessly rubbing your cock, while imagining being tied up and unable to move, while I search for you ticklish spots with my long fingernails. Are you ticklish? You say no, but you let out a high pitched whimper when my fingers march up your chest. It sounded so funny, I laughed. "Coochie, coochie, coo." I tickle under your chin. Your face turns red. I tickle your neck and you begin silently giggling.

Then I get your armpits and you burst out laughing. "Oh, but you are ticklish. Tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie coo." You laugh uncontrollably and thrash desperately. You try to squirm free to no avail and panic sets in. You're afraid I'll never stop. I inform you that I am going to tickle you until dawn, while my fingers attack your legs, foot soles, and balls.

Oh how you beg me to stop. You want your mommy to come save you, but she can't get in. YOU locked the door. Finally, I have pity on you. I promise to stop tickling you, if you can count to 100 without laughing. I sit on your face and tickle your belly, and you can't make it to 2. You try again and fail to make it to 10.

I realize that looking at my ass while being belly-tickled is unfair. So I get off of your face and lightly tickle your legs and you make it all the way to 77 when I mercilessly tickle your armpits. "Please, please..." you beg.

You like this, don't you. Your cock has been standing through this whole situation. I lightly tickle you again, and you make it to 93 before I do the unfair thing and sit on your face while belly-tickling you.
You feel yourself about to cum, so you try really hard to think about the reverse. You reach out, about to tickle me feet, my nipples, my big butt...too late, I get you first. You're all tied up again, laughing like a mad man, while I stand over you, tickling. "Coochie, coochie, coo." is the last thing you think before your throbbing cock squirts.

That night you wake up with another erection. You want to think about tickling me. But instead I have you tied up again and this time I brought a friend with me. It's the girl next door. We're both going to tickle you, and your mom is going to watch.

A truly wonderful story! I can easily identify with the protagonist. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back