• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Ride Pt. 3

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The monsters moved in on the vulnerable and helpless girls. The monsters then split into 2 groups. The spiders, male vampire, and witch moved to Jennnifer, while the werewolf, female vampire, and mummy moved in on Allison.
The spiders crawmled over the lap-bar, and all six began to wiggle up and down her ticklish sides. The witch took up her broom once more and brushed the stiff bristles across her taunt tummy. The male vampire was busily stroking her smooth underarms.
"Hheheehahahhehaohgodhehehhahahahahaheeheheheheheheheeeeeee!!!!"
The werewolf's fury fingers skittered across Allison's tanned tummy, as one finger wiggled in her cute bellybutton. The mummy used its clothe and stroked and dragged it along Allison's armpit, while tickling the other underarms with its free hand, digging the wrapped fingers into the outstreched underarm. The female vampire goosed and squeezed Allison's sides and waists.
"Hheehhahahahhahhehanononoahahahaahahahahheeahahahahahaaaaa!!!"
Both girl's faces were beet red as they thrashed against their unforgiving bonds. The witch's broom dug deeper into Jennifer's bouncing tummy as 3 of the spiders changed positions to her taunt ribcage, as they wiggled their hairy legs in between each rib. Laughter poured out of the blonde's mouth as her body felt like it was on fire. 48 little hairy legs tormented her ribcage and sides. 100's of stiff bristles teased her flat tummy, and the male vampire's LONG fingers tickled her underarms insanely. Jennifer screamed as a bristle fell into her bellybutton. It wiggled around, stroking the skin in her bellybutton. Jennifer's petite body shook back and forth as she struggled to relieve herself from the tremendous tickly touches.
Allison wasn't holding up much better. The furry fingers of the werewolf teased her quivering tummy, gently lowering a finger, and BAREEEEELY touching her soft skin, causing her tummy muscles to spasm insanely. The mummy's fingers and clothe tortured her hairless armpits, deeply wiggling the fingers in one underarm, while in the other, the clothe lightly stroked. The female vampire toyed with her bare sides, dragging her fingers and nails up and down, up and down, causing the girl to intensify in laughter each time.
Both girls were losing breathe and sanity fast, they soon became limp, and just hung there helpless as the monsters continued their torment.
As if a present from heaven, the clamps released their arms, and the cart began to move again, and every monster dissapeared.
They passed through the exit sign, and were in daylight again. They looked at the line of people, they had no idea what kind of hell they would be introduced to in a matter of minutes. Both girls breathed heavy as their chest heaved up and down.
Close to the front of the line, an 11 year old girl and her attractive mother looked at the red-faced girls.
"Look mom! This must be some ride!" The little girl said excitedly.
"Yeah, it looks fun!" The mother replied cheerfully.
The End

WOOOOOWEEEEEEE

HOLY CRAP this guy is good...sure id love to see the mom and girl go through...:)

thanx everyone, and i will write the mother and daughter going through.
sidenote: power, don't u mean good job girl? :)

OOps...

my bad...shows how much i know everyone here...what i meant was: YOU GO GIRL...lol good job

The mother/daughter thing is sort of taboo.
It's fine as long as both are of legal age, as I'm sure allison and jennifer were as well :cool:

what happend to tickle ride, the next storie, part one?? please repost
great stories all of them, thanks
peter

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back