• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Slaver Targets a Yakuza Boss (F/F, non-consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
Warning: Contains violence.

--------------------

Lecia lounged back in her chair and savored the scene in front of her. 'This is how life should be,' she thought. Watching the men eat, drink, and sing in celebration at the banquet she'd thrown for them brought a smile to her lips. They'd bought out a high class french restaurant for the evening to throw a party. They may be a little too rowdy for the establishment, doing whores out in the open definitely didn't fit this place's usual atmosphere, but she felt like they'd earned it. Wiping out an enemy family without any major casualties let them be entitled to a little fun. She picked up her glass to find that it was empty. A waiter materialized at her shoulder with a bottle of wine that had an eyebrow raising number of zeroes tagged onto its price tag.

"If I may, madam," he said while leaning over to begin pouring the drink. She put up a hand to stop him.

"That's alright. Give it to the men." She stood up and stretched. 'Besides, I know there's even better upstairs. I'm certain the manager won't raise a fuss if I help myself to it. And if he does I can always teach him why he shouldn't,' she appended in her thoughts. She tucked her hands into the sleeves of her floral patterned blue yukata. As she began to walk towards the door several men fell in around her to form an honor guard. Any member of the wait staff that appeared in front of them quickly moved out of the way.

The group made their way up the stairs towards the manager's office. The man standing guard in front of the door took a single glance at the group before excusing himself to go protect somewhere else. Lecia tested the door. It was locked. She sighed and wordlessly nodded towards one of the men in her guard. He obligingly kicked it open for her. 'A waste of perfectly good mahogany,' she thought. 'Not that I care what this idiot paid for it.'

As she sorted through the wine rack against the wall for her favorite vintage she heard a sound from the doorway. A group of men had appeared out of nowhere to attack her guards. From the sound of it fighting was breaking out throughout the entire establishment. She turned to run back to help when she felt a hand holding a piece of cloth cover her mouth. She had but a moment to fight back before everything went dark.

-----

Shio laid out the man in front of him with a right hook to the temple. He was starting to get angry. The initial ambush of bursting out of the neighboring rooms to attack them had been adequately done, but the actual fighting afterwards revealed these guys to be rank amateurs. Some of them looked like they were teenagers at best. It was downright insulting to have them believe that they could pick a fight with his family. He turned around to check on how everyone else was doing when he caught sight of an unconscious Lecia being dragged out of the window by a woman dressed in all black.

"Boss!" He yelled. But when he started to move to save her a pair of men intercepted him. "Out of my way," he growled. A flurry of blows was all it took to clear his path. But it was too late. By the time he made it to the window he saw his boss get stuffed into the trunk of a car that immediately sped away into the night. Filled with rage he spun around, took his gun out of its concealed holster under his jacket, and emptied it into the men who had blocked his way. Watching the bodies crumble lifelessly to the ground made him feel a little better. The rest of the men attacking his group seemed to be down for the count. Shaking his head he walked over to the banister to call out to the rest of the family.

"Oi! Leave one of them alive. We need them to... oh." It was a one sided slaughter. From the looks of it a couple of the men had been hurt during the initial ambush, but all of them were up and moving while the floor was covered in the blood of their attackers. Turning around to check he confirmed that most of the men attacking his group had been similarly disposed of. Only the young man that he had taken down with his fists earlier was still alive. Motioning to two of his group to grab him Shio pulled out a knife. He held it an inch in front of the terrified man's eyes.

"Right, I have some questions for you now."

-----

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jacqueline loved her job. Listening to the blindfolded, gagged, naked blonde woman tied spread eagle to the bed in front of her guffaw from having nails skitter across her stomach was the sort of thing she woke up in the morning for. Even something as risky and expensive as hiring some street punks as mercenaries to attack a yakuza family in order to kidnap their boss was worth it if it meant that she got to play with a new toy like this.

Still, she was a professional. Mentally noting that the tummy in front of her was a weak spot she moved down to squeezing Lecia's hips. The peals of laughter died down to frantic giggles. 'Not the best spot,' she thought. Not to be deterred she tried poking, scratching, and stroking to explore all possible options. Nothing got her more than a chuckle. 'How disappointing. Everything up until now was golden, and it turns out she has a less ticklish spot after all.'

"Ooooh..." The woman moaned when she tried stroking her nails against her exposed pussy. She was squirming away from the touch, but it was obvious to Jacqueline that it wasn't because it tickled. That one was expected at least. Moving down to her thighs was similar. The twisting from raking her nails down her inner thighs were more from her being so close to the woman's sex than a response to ticklish stimulation. Jacqueline wanted to skip the knees to get down to the feet, but she couldn't do that. She had standards. She couldn't well sell this woman without checking every spot.

'Knees: Not worth your time,' she noted. Her victim got an unintended break to catch her breath as Jacqueline tried squeezing above her knees. Reaching around to scratch at the back didn't achieve any results either. Calves were as pointless as expected. Finally it was time for the feet. Jacqueline had gotten an eyeful of those creamy white soles as she was tying the woman to the bed. They looked so soft that it was a struggle for her to get herself to check the rest of her body. They'd have to wait though. She found that her slaves sold better if she saved the best for the video so she could give an honest first impressions reaction.

Jacqueline walked over to the nearby end table to pick up her notes. "Underarms: 10/10, Ribs: Good, Breasts: Sufficient if you like breast tickling enough" was currently written on it alongside her latest victim's name, age, and a short summary of who they were. She made a point of putting the paper against the woman's stomach as she wrote "Stomach: Good, Hips: Okay, Thighs: No, Knees: No" on the paper with a pen purely to cause Lecia to begin squirming and laughing again. Getting a few more tickles in was worth making her notes nigh-illegible. Then she took a moment to stand back and compose how she was going to film this. Lecia's unintelligible grunting from the bed went ignored.

Checking her outfit, a school uniform a size too small, to confirm that it was what the buyer requested, she went over to the pair of cameras setup at the foot of the bed. Each was focusing on one of Lecia's soles while being positioned to give a panning shot of the rest of her body. A third was off to the side to film upperbody tickling. Pressing a button on each to turn them on she sat down on the bed in between her victim's feet and turned to face one of them. Splicing the footage together would be done in post-production. The fact that she was filming in a seedy, cheap looking hotel didn't bother her. People seemed to like to point towards it as proof of her authenticity for kidnapping random women into slavery.

"Hello there! Jacky here with another slave to sell." A smile worthy of a game show hostess was plastered on her face. "This one's a treat. She's a girl special ordered by a customer of mine. Now don't go getting worried, the buyer just wants to watch her be tickled. She's free for sale once we're done breaking her in." She stood up and picked up one of the cameras so she could pan it from Lecia's face on down.

"I'd like you to meet Lecia. Buyers will find her slim, 5'4" frame to be a convenient size to bully. She's just small enough that those of you who like overpowering their slaves before a session will have an easy time of it but big enough to put up a fight. Don't be fooled by her small size, blonde hair, and young looks though, this nasty little lady had a surprising profession before becoming a slave. She was the new boss of a yakuza family at only 24 years old! Isn't that crazy? Today we're going to tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle until this prideful boss has been reduced to a demure little tickle slave." Jacqueline set the camera back down on its tripod. "Now let's get started, shall we?"

"Now this one here is mainly ticklish on her upperbody. Knees, hips, and thighs won't give you a reaction." As Jacqueline walked up to the head of the bed she stroked the spots she mentioned. She stopped to spread Lecia's pussy open for the camera, causing the girl to uncomfortably squirm. "Her cute little pussy here will make her scream, but not the right way. Something to keep in mind if you wanna add a little sexual torture to your evening, but it's pointless if all you want is to tickle." She moved her hand up to start tracing a single finger across the length of her stomach. "We're gonna start here on the tummy. It's one of the two hot spots on her that you can use to drive her wild."

"HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAHA! STOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!" Jacqueline had spent the last half hour breaking Lecia's ability to resist. There was no way the woman could hold back from laughing as she began rapidly spidering her fingers back and forth across her stomach. She spent a couple minutes keeping her fingers skittering around before changing tactics. She leaned down to insert her tongue directly into her bellybutton. Her hands were used to both hold onto her sides to keep her still and squeeze to draw out more laughter. Lecia went berserk. She began thrashing about on the bed. It soon became too much for Jacqueline to continue.

"As you can see her bellybutton is especially good. Anything works, but I find that raspberries make this little girl sing like a bird for you. See?" She placed both of her hands on either side of Lecia's bellybutton after she'd calmed down and blew a raspberry in.

"EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lecia screamed. The frantic bucking that ensued was so cute that Jacqueline wanted to do it again, but she had a video to shoot. Time to move onto the next spot. She started dancing her fingers up and down the new slave's rib cage. Lecia's laughter died down but remained steady.

"Her ribs are pretty decent," she explained. "Nothing special. There's a nice spot right about... here." Jacqueline dug her fingers in between two ribs about halfway up and was rewarded with the laughter going up a notch. "Otherwise they're ticklish enough to satisfy while in between taking advantage of her more sensitive locations." Moving on, she brought her fingers up to start fluttering around her breasts.

"Hehehe! Ah! Mmmmmmm." Lecia's laughter died down to giggling and moans began to mix in.

"These lovely little B-cups aren't the most ticklish in the world, but they're sensitive enough to get still a reaction if you like ticklish tits. Watching her writhe under the stimulation is even driving me wild, folks!" Jacqueline turned and winked at the camera. Lecia's squirming actually wasn't doing anything for her, but that sort of line sold well. She changed the subject by bringing her hands to lightly tease around the edges of her armpits.

"See how she stiffens? She absolutely hates it when you do this sorta thing to her. Makes sense, since these pits are a goldmine of laughter waiting to be excavated." She stopped tickling for a second to grab a bottle of baby oil. Lecia stiffened even more when she started lathering her armpits with it. "Add a little baby oil to make your fingers glide over them and you can take this girl to hell with just your fingers." She formed her fingers into claws to rake her fingers down from the tops of her armpits before loosening up to lightly trace her nails across on her way back up before doing it again. Each trip caused Lecia to alternate between squealing and tittering through her gag.

"Now, I know what you've all been waiting for. Gotta admit, folks, this is unexplored territory for me too now. These lovely, soft soles of her's have been left unattended for far too long." The moment she said that Lecia began frantically thrashing and screaming into her gag. Jacqueline grinned with delight. "Look at her go! You know you've got a good one when just mentioning her feet makes her so desperate to escape like that. I think we got a winner."

Lecia immediately froze up when Jacqueline grabbed one of her big toes. She lightly placed a single nail against the sole before her. As she moved it around she carefully gauged every twitch and flinch to judge how scared Lecia was to be touched there. Satisfied with what she found, Jacqueline began lathering up the foot with baby oil before pulling out a small comb and winking at the camera. Lecia began whimpering into the gag. The girl had seemed to be the most afraid of having the base of her toes touched, so she decided to start there. She hovered the comb right above with exaggerated care, then dove in to begin wildly sawing it back and forth.

"AHAHAHAHAHA NONONONONOHOHOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! STOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Lecia was sent through the roof. Her thrashing was on a completely different level from before. Jacqueline was actually a little afraid that she'd break the bed at this rate. But she refused to stop, a reaction this bad was too precious for her to not milk it for everything she could. She scrubbed her comb up and down the foot until it was a light pink. Nothing was as good as the base of the toes, so when she switched to the other foot she stuck there. It was almost 15 minutes before she was done abusing Lecia's feet.

"And there you have it! We'll spend a little more time breaking her in before she goes on the market. Check all the usual channels if you wanna have a shot at owning this ticklish beauty." She wrapped up the shoot with her usual closing line before turning off the cameras. Her arms hurt. She'd been frantically sawing her hands back and forth for nearly 15 minutes, and they were dead tired.

Though she was in great shape compared to the gasping mess on the bed. The golden locks that came down to the small of the girl's back were now strewn all over the place to form a halo around her. She walked over and removed the gag so she could give her some water.

"I... I'll kill you for this," Lecia gasped. Jacqueline rolled her eyes. If that was how she was going to act then she needed to be punished more. Instead of giving her water she grabbed the bottle of baby oil and began reapplying it to her feet.

"So how's that working out for you? Earth to dumb bitch, you're a ticklish girl tied to a bed and I'm a girl who loves tickling girls. The only way you can kill me is if you end up being so fun to tickle that I forget to eat in the name of torturing you more." Jacqueline began spidering her nails across her feet.

"STOPSTOPSTOPHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry! Please DON'T TICKLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Like, do you really think that this is the best way to spend your time? Provoking me into tickling you more? Are you a masochist or something?" She got angrier as she spoke. "Get off your fucking high horse already, lady. You're a slave now. You don't got legions of cronies protecting you anymore. The tickling starts when I say it starts and it doesn't end until you can prove to me that you're a submissive little slave for people to toy-"

Her rant was cut off by the sound of the door getting kicked in. She spun around just in time to see a man in a business suit tackle her to the floor. More flooded in behind him. She flailed her arms around in an attempt to fight him off, but was cut short when he reared back to smash a fist into her face. She instead switched to putting her arms in front of her face in anticipation as he pulled his fist back for another strike.

"Shio, stop!" Lecia's voice rang out from the bed. Some of the men had taken off her blindfold and begun untying her by smashing in the wooden posts her cuffs were attached too. It wasn't until they had demolished the bed that one of them finally found the keys. One of them had draped a jacket around her shoulders. "Let her up, this is between the two of us."

"Are you certain, ma'am? You don't-" the gangster pinning her to the floor began.

"Do you doubt me, Shio?" Lecia cut him off. The look in her eye was stone cold. Shio simply nodded and stood up off of her. When Jacqueline didn't immediately try to stand he roughly reached down to drag her to her feet before Lecia. The yakuza boss looked her over. "You said your name was... 'Jacky', yes? Well Jacky, I'll give you a chance. It isn't honorable to take someone down with underhanded means." Lecia shot her a glare with that one. "If you can beat me in a fair fight you can walk free."

Jacqueline blinked in surprise. 'Is this woman an idiot?' she thought. 'I spent the last hour tickle torturing her. She must be completely exhausted. There's no way she can fight in her condition.' Rather than answer she instead dove at the woman before her intending to tackle her to the ground.

Lecia struck out with her fist and dodged to the side so fast that Jacqueline didn't see either one. As far as she could tell she was suddenly feeling like she was getting hit and the girl had disappeared from in front of her. The next thing she knew there was a veritable hailstorm of blows raining in from her side. She threw up an arm to protect her head and managed to block a few hits before Lecia changed targets to focus on pummeling her side. Every attempt to defend herself was met by the more experienced fighter simply changing targets again to an unprotected spot.

'How?' was the only thought that could run through Jacqueline's mind. 'How is she hitting so hard? Each of these is heavier than when that gangster hit me and they're coming faster than I can think! She should be too tired to move. Who is this woman!? HOW!?' In desperation she swung her hand out in self-defense and turned to look at her attacker. She was met with a fist colliding into her chin to throw her head back. When she managed to look back it was just in time to see the high kick coming screaming into the side of her head.

-----

Jacqueline faded in and out of consciousness from where she lay on the floor. The yakuza had provided their boss with a yukata to get dressed in and were now all kneeling on the floor in front of her. One of them was holding a knife next to his splayed out fingers.

"You did well, Shio. You have no need for punishment," Lecia consoled him. She turned back to look at Jacqueline. "Plus, you're going to need all of your fingers for what I have planned next. I have many questions about her so called employer..."

Jacqueline didn't hear any more as the world went dark.

Last edited:
Very nice story! I hope we get to see Lecia get her revenge ;-)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back