• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fictitious Ad - Tickle Proxy

ArizonaTickler

TMF Poster
This is a fictitious ad I dreamt up while not being able to sleep last night. Obviously, this is not real, which is why I’m posting it in fictional stories. I figured it would be fun to think of the tickling trouble you could find yourself in. But in reality, it’s probably a good way to end up murdered 😬

Ladies, have you recently been wronged by a man? A whole string of men? Do you wish you could get revenge, without anybody getting hurt? Could tickle torturing a man help you work through some issues?

Allow me to offer my services, free of charge, as a tickle proxy. I will stand in for your ex, begging for mercy under your fingertips, only to hear you say, “Hmmm... NO!” Sentence me to tickle torture for the crimes of all men.

Now, I generally enjoy being tickled, which is what makes this humane. But that doesn’t mean I can stand up to the ruthless ticking vengeance you have in store!

Call 555-5555 for more information and please provide details of your situation.

*Also available for bachelorette parties

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back