• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Continuing story of the tickling bandit-bandit doubles his pleasure

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Having successfully accomplished another heist, the bandit knew it was time to make his getaway again. This time he took the money he had from the robbery of Jules Asner, and went to Miami, FL, another mecca for available and beautiful women. He kept thinking to himself that the next time he wanted to rob and tickle a pair of female roommates, thus perhaps doubling his tickle pleasure, and escaping with perhaps more money from the heist as well. The bandit set up shop in Miami, and scoped out beautiful women on the beach there. For a few days time, unbeknowst to them, he kept a close eye on Barby and Julie, two incredibly beautiful roommates in their mid 20's. Barby was a women's underwear model, and Julie a nightclub waitress, and they lived together in a two bedroom apartment overlooking the beach in Miami. Barby was a tall, leggy brunette about 5-8 with dark brown hair and an olive complexion, and Julie a 5 foot 6 inch knockout blonde. With their jobs and dating schedules, they often came home late, but the bandit had to get into their apartment on his own, and wait for them, as it might be too risky to hold them up in the hall and try to force them in, due to the fact that the neighbors might see. One night, as they went out, he made his way to their floor and their apartment, and waited for them to leave. Their flimsy lock made it easy for him to gain entry into their apartment, and in the dark he waited. He hid himself, and Barby was the first to arrive home, she took off her shoes, and as she went to enter another room in the apartment, the bandit was behind her, and put her in a headlock, producing a knife.: "Okay, cutiepie, hold it right there, this is a robbery, do as I say, and you wont get hurt" Barby was terrified, her voice choking: "I have money in my purse, its on the dining room table, please just take it, and dont hurt me" He took Barby over to her purse, where he loosened the neckhold enough for her to get into her purse and hand over her wallet with her cash .: "Okay, you have my money, please just take it and leave" "Not yet, I've been scoping you out, I know you have a roommate, we're going to wait for her to come home,so I can get her money, now sit on the couch,and wait and you wont get hurt" He said, letting her out of her hold and pulling a gun from his pocket. Barby sat on the sofa and waited, and about a half hour later, her roommate Julie arrived home, as she closed the door and saw her roommate sitting on the couch, she got quite a shock as the bandit jumped out and pointed a gun at her: "Okay, sweetpea, hands up and do as I say, this is a robbery, I've already taken care of your friend here, now just cooperate and I wont have to hurt either of you" Julie put her hands up: "I have money in my purse, take it and whatever else you want, just please dont hurt us" "Okay, purse on the ground, shoes off and lie face down on the floor, dont make a sound" Julie removed her shoes, put her purse on the ground, and lay face down on the floor. The bandit removed her wallet from her purse, and then said, "Okay, up, both of you, into the bedroom and strip to your underwear" They went into the bedroom and said:"Please you have our money, please dont do this, please dont rape us" "I said clothes off to your undies now!" They did as he said and stripped, and he noticed they had a double bed: "Okay, both of you, down onto the bed" Julie and Barby lied down on the bed, where the bandit tied them to the headboard with scarves, tight enough so that they couldnt move. 'How ticklish are both of you?" "Oh my god, I'm very ticklish, if you tickle me, I'm going to lose control, please no tickling, please" Barby said. Julie said:"I'm really ticklish too, but shes even worse than me" "Okay then I'll start with you" he said walking over to Barby. With that, he began the tickle on Barby's neck with fingers, causing the giggles to start: Hehehehehehehe! no! hehehehehee! No! Next, the bandit worked his way down to Barby's sides and under her arms: Hhehehehehehehehe! No! No please! hehehehehehe! Next, he tickled Barby in the belly quickly, and then made his way down the inside of her thighs: Hhehehehehehehe!No! No! hehehehehehe!No! Finally, he picked up one of Barby's baby soft feet and kissed the sole, briefly sucking her toes. Then, the bandit gave Barby a tickle down her sole and under her toes with his fingers. Barby's most ticklish spot was her feet, and this caused her to flex, point, and wiggle her toes wildly, filling the room with giggly girlish squeals: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! I'm very ticklish! I give up! Hehehehehehehe! NO! The bandit gave her soft sole a heel to toes lick, and then commenced with his instrument tickle, first tickling Barby on her soft soles with feathers, then ice, and finally, the ever dreaded electric toothbrush, which caused Barby to go absolutely nuts, she flexed, pointed, wiggled, and curled her toes violently, and squealed with uncontrollable girlish giggles, especially when tickled by the electric toothbrush: Hhehehehehhehehehe! OH OH! MY God No More!
No! No! NO! Please NO! Hehehehehehehehe!
Next came Julie, as the bandit again commenced the tickle at Julie's neck, beginning the giggles: Hhehehehehehehe! No! No! Then, he made his way down Julie's body to her sides and armpits, which caused her to buck and squeal: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! Down he went into Julie's thighs and legs, tickling the inside of her thighs: Hehehehehehe!NO! Finally the finale of the soles of the feet, while Julie was perhaps not quite as violently ticklish as Barby, she was ticklish enough, he first ran a finger down each of Julie;s soles, causing her to giggle and buck! Hehehehehehehehe! Then came the ice, as he rubbed it on Julie's soles, causing her to jerk her feet and squeal: Hehehehehehehehe! Next came the sole lick and toe suck, which caused her to jerk her feet in his mouth: Hehehehehehe! Finally the electric toothbrush, as he ran it over her soles and across her toes, causing the squeals to begin again, and this time pulled a second electric toothbrush and ran it across both Barby and Julie's soles at the same time, causing the room to be filled with pleading laughter of squealing girls: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! OOH OOH NO WE GIVE UP! Please! Please! No more no! Heheheheheheheh: the ticklish victims pleaded through squeals. Finally, he untied them and went for the usual ladder finale: "Have either of you ever stood on ladders in bare feet?" "We both have but ah we only have one ladder in the apartment, so only one of us can get up" He noticed a stepstool too and said:"Okay, Barby, you, on the big ladder as high as you can go on the top step, and Julie, you get on the stepstool, I want both of you to stay there until I leave" With that they got the climbing tools, as Barby climbed the ladder in her bare feet while Julie made her way on to the stepstool: "One question before I leave, have either of you been held up before, and if so, were you together or seperate when it happened?" "We have been held up, both of us and we were together. We were on this dark street coming out of a club one night when these guys with guns confronted us and held us up, we had our hands up and they took our purses and jewelry, it happened about a year ago, very frightening until tonight" She said The bandit said "Have you two ever tickled each other before?" "Yes, we're friends and roomies, we have" "Okay, before I leave, I want you both to tickle each others feet, Julie, you go first and tickle Barby" With that, the two beautiful victims made their way down the ladders, and went to the bedroom and their bed, Barby lied down on the bed, and Julie did as she was told, and tickled Barby. Barby's toes flexed curled and wiggled and the squeals began: hehehehehehehe! Oh My God! Julie! No! NO! No! Then they took turns, with Barby tickling Julie's soles: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! No! Julie said as her toes flexed. Finally he said:" "Okay, both of you, hands up and go to the wall and face it, stand there until I leave and dont turn around" Barby and Julie did as they were told, went to the wall in their bedroom, and stood with their backs to the bandit facing the wall. They said "Please dont hurt us, you have all our money, please just take it and leave us alone" "Stand there for a while and just dont do anything, dont call the cops until 15 minutes after I leave" With that, the bandit left his victims in their room, standing barefoot at the wall, in their bras and panties, as he again escaped with their money. This time he had hit two girls. that made four robberies, five women, would this guy ever be caught? He wouldnt in Miami, because while the roommates made the obligatory call to the cops when he left, the bandit again escaped with his victims money and wasnt caught. Would the law ever catch up to him? Stay tuned!

The end

Last edited:
You've obviously been reading the reviews of your work, because this was a lot better, not that there was anything bad about the others, it's just that this is the first of this particular series with more than one victim. Keep up the good work! I look forward to future readings!:D

Thanks for the good review. Yes, I do read the feedback. I enjoy doing these stories, but I would also like my readers to have good opinions of my work. I plan on doing more stories, but it can get too long if there are too many victims, as Iam sure you can appreciate. I can do another story with two victims again, and perhaps expand a future story to include as many as three victims. Iam afraid any more than three victims will be too long and confusing for my readers, as I'm sure you understand. I'll keep working on this, and will be doing more stories soon. Thanks again for the good review.

Mitch

Alright, Mitch, I've been doing some thinking (believe it or not). What if in your next story you introduced a new recurring character into the series to help spice things up a little? Sort of like a protagonist to the serial tickler's antagonist. Maybe a young, attractive, female (of course) FBI agent who's just been assigned to the case. Just a suggestion. Can't wait to see the next episode. Catch ya later.

Good thought. I have to figure out how to do it. Whether I should just make it where he randomly robs her not knowing she is an agent, and she decides to cooperate rather than resist, due to being in a compormising situation, or if she should just show up at a victims home after one of the attacks and start tailing him. I'll definitely give it some thought. Thanks for the suggestion, it was a good one.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back