• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)

Hey guys,

Episode 10 came together must faster than others, so here you are - hot off the presses.

I think this might be my favorite episode of the series thus far. I much prefer stories to be as realistic as possible and this one seemed like I could be in the room watching it all unfold. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

This episode also introduced two new characters: we finally meet Nicki's roommate who I mentioned in an earlier story, and she has a friend over when Katy and Nicki come in. The road map I have in my mind for this series doesn't necessarily have them in the next episode or two, but if people take to the characters, I can definitely work them in a later episode. This story also begins Katy's curiosity as to whether Nicki is ticklish -- so we'll see where that leads...

As always, feedback appreciated. I did not forget about needing to add the stakes for the bet or the idea of the tickle fight. I have both planned for Episode 11!

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)

“Listen,” Katy began, tilting her head in Nicki’s direction. “All I’m saying is that it wouldn’t kill you if you targeted Amber for a change.”

Nicki laughed as she remained focused on the road in front of her, driving the two girls home from what had amounted to a quick trip to the local office supply store for some more school supplies. “Where’s the fun in that?” Nicki playfully retorted.

“I can think of many ways it would be fun,” Katy responded, though clearly facetious in her response. Indeed, she had not broached the subject with any anger or ill-will; instead, she hoped it would provide some quick comic relief from what had been an otherwise mundane day. Besides, Katy was also finding lately that she would take any opportunity to mention the “t” word with Nicki.

“Awww sweetie,” Nicki mocked, glancing over in Katy’s direction with an exaggerated frown on her face. “Are you mad that you’re more ticklish than Amber?” she asked with a laugh.

“What?” Katy asked, not expecting that to be Katy’s response. “No. No, of course not. And I’m not more ticklish than Amber,” she added, crossing her arms in a show of fake-frustration.

Nicki laughed at Katy’s response. “Hun, you are SO more ticklish than Amber,” she reiterated, patting Katy on the knee. “But it’s totally OK that you are.”

“Whatever,” said Katy, chuckling a bit herself at the ongoing conversation. “It only seems like I’m more ticklish because I’m the only one you tickle.”

“And you’re the only one I tickle because you’re more ticklish,” Nicki said matter-of-factly, throwing her right hand in the air for emphasis while maintaining her left hand on the steering wheel. “Besides, it’s not like I’ve never tickled Amber,” she added, now using her right hand to point to the invisible bullet point in her argument.

“I never said you didn’t tickle her,” corrected Katy. “I just said that you tickled ME more often!”

“That’s only because you’re the one who is usually wide open for it,” said Nicki, eliciting yet another crossing of the arms from Katy. “Come on!” laughed Nicki at Katy’s faux-frustration. “Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of that situation, too?”

Well…” began Katy, trailing off coyly as if in thought - as if there were any doubt what she would do in similar situations. “I mean, of course I would,” she began, unable to finish her sentence because she had no more words to offer. The conversation itself was a facade to begin with; she wasn’t really upset with Nicki. Nor did she believe that Nicki was unfairly targeting her. If anything, she sort of enjoyed the attention. Yet she wasn’t even able to continue putting on the front of being upset because Nicki had so artfully poked holes in all of Katy’s arguments, there was no denying her logic.

Nicki tilted her head a bit to view Katy out of the corner of her eye as she drove. “Tell ya what, girl,” she started. “How about,” she offered, letting the words linger in the air for a bit… “I make it up to you with a little field trip?”

“Field trip?” Katy asked, confused.

“My roommate is home,” Nicki began, “and I know I don’t have anything scheduled for the rest of the night…” Nicki raised an eyebrow in Katy’s direction, ensuring that Katy was picking up what Nicki was putting down. Of course, the eyebrow was not necessary, as Katy was clearly operating on the same wavelength as Nicki.

Nicki knocked on the door before opening the door to the dorm room that she shared with her roommate, Cassie. The knock on the door was merely a courtesy, as there was no scarf tied to the door indicating special company; instead, Cassie had mentioned that her friend Meghan might pop over for a bit.

As Nicki and Katy entered, Cassie and Meghan turned down the sound of the music coming from the portable speaker, quickly hushing Taylor Swift as she admitted to staying out too late. Introductions were made and pleasantries exchanged and Nicki soon settled onto her bed as Katy took a seat at Nicki’s desk. The girls exchanged small talk for a short while as Katy anxiously awaited to see what Nicki had in store.

It didn’t take long for Nicki to hint at her plans. Nicki gave a knowing look to Katy as she stood up from her bed and walked over to her bureau, retrieving something from it as she pulled it open slightly. She placed the object in the front pocket of her jeans and sat down again, this time at the end of Cassie’s bed. Katy couldn’t quite make out what the item was, nor was Nicki offering any additional information - instead, playing coy while talking to Cassie.

“So, Cassie,” Nicki began once the conversation in the room had reached a lull. “I was telling Katy here about something and thought I might show it to her first-hand.”

“Oh yeah?” asked Cassie, not really paying attention to what Nicki was saying. “What’s that?”

“Oh just…. THIS” Nicki said, clutching at Cassie’s ankles, quickly pressing them down onto the mattress and hopping onto Cassie’s legs, effectively immobilizing Cassie.

“Oh shit, no!” screamed Cassie, now fully cognizant of Nicki’s intention. Indeed, as Nicki’s roommate and the one who spends the most amount of time with her at college, Cassie had been on the receiving end of enough of Nicki’s attacks to know what was coming next.

It was also readily apparent to all others in the room what was about to happen. Of course, Katy was well aware of Nicki’s tactics, and Meghan began laughing at the predicament Cassie now found herself in as she, too, realized what was happening.

“Meg, help!” screamed Cassie and she twisted and turned on her bed trying to pull her legs free from Nicki’s entrapment. “She’s going to tickle me!”

Instinctively, Meg backed up in her chair, as if to place as much space between her and the goings-on in front of her as possible. “No way, sister!” she replied assertively. “I’m not getting involved in that at all.”

Happy to hear that reinforcements were not on their way, Nicki went to work, pulling off the thin red socks that had been covering Cassie’s feet, Cassie’s bare feet now feeling the cool air of the room for the first time.

“Damn it, no!” Cassie yelled. “Leave my socks on!” She knew there was no chance her demands would be met, but her natural instincts told her that she had to try - anything she could do to get out of what was coming next.

But there would be no escape for Cassie, as Nicki began tickling Cassie’s now-bare feet in earnest, causing Cassie to fall back on her bed in a fit of laughter upon first contact. “Shit, no ha ha ha ha,” giggled Cassie as she tossed throw pillows in Nicki’s direction as her lone defense tactic.

Cassie was no stranger to Nicki’s random tickle attacks. Cassie had considered it “just her luck” that her roommate would have the tickle bug, as Cassie was always one to shy away from being tickled as much as she could while in high school. It hadn’t taken her new roommate long to find out Cassie’s weakness, either. Just as the university had been under a constant cold spell for some time now, the fall semester had started with an Indian summer that left most students pining for days on the beach rather than lecture halls. As such, it was not uncommon to find most student - Cassie included - barefoot whenever they could be. Cassie accidentally left her foot a little too close to Nicki’s reach one day during the first week of school - a move Cassie now regretted more than anything - and a quick finger swipe from Nicki resulted in Cassie almost jumping through the ceiling. Her secret was out.

And it wasn’t as if Cassie was any safer now that the weather was colder and barefoot season was long in the past. No, Nicki was not above removing whatever socks or even shoes Cassie had on her feet if Nicki had a tickle attack in mind, just as she had done tonight. There was literally never a time when Cassie felt it would be impossible for Nicki to tickle her.

Both Katy and Meghan sat back and enjoyed the show, Meghan laughing at her friend and occasionally taunting her a bit and Katy watching Nicki master her craft, a smile spread across her face from ear to ear. Nicki had promised a field trip, and Katy was happy to have come along for the show.

“You know, Cassie,” said Nicki, slowing the tickle attack just enough so Cassie would be able to respond through giggles. “I let it slip to Katy here about how ticklish you are, so I just had to show her first-hand.”

“No-oh-ho-ha-ha,” muttered Cassie. “She sees. She sees. You can stop now,” Cassie urged as she struggled to pull herself up to her elbows.

“I don’t think so,” responded Nicki, drawing out the word “think” for effect. “You see, there’s something I’m curious about now, too,” she added, dropping Cassie’s feet to the mattress and pressing down on them with one hand while reaching into her front jeans pocket with the other. Katy’s eyes almost bulged out of her head when she saw Nicki pull out a pair of knee high nylon stockings. Of course, neither Cassie nor Meghan were privy to the inside joke that nylons had become; Meghan sat with a confused look on her face and Cassie was unable to see what Nicki was holding in her hands.

“What? What is that?” asked Cassie, her voice breaking as a result of both loss of breath from laughing and minor anxiety of what else Nicki could do. Nicki locked eyes with Katy as she began to slip one nylon stocking over Cassie’s foot.

“Whoa, what?” yelled Cassie, her voice becoming more urgent as she realized what was happening. “Are those nylons?” she asked as Nicki completed pulling one stocking over her foot. “Nicki! Nicki! Are those nylons?”

“Mmmaybe,” said Nicki as she began pulling on the second nylon stocking over Cassie’s other foot, never once looking anywhere other than Katy’s eyes.

“Nicki, no!” yelled Cassie, now more panicked than she had been. “Take them off! Take them off! Meg, help! Hel-ha-ha-ha-ha!” Her call for help had been thwarted with the initial contact of finger to foot. Nicki had dragged one finger from each hand along the bottom of both of Cassie’s feet and Cassie’s reaction had been instantaneous. Flopping around like a fish out of water, Cassie could hardly keep her breath as laughter overwhelmed her body. It had not taken long for Cassie to fall into silent laughter, her face turning beat red as tears strolled down her cheeks.

“Take them off!” she pleaded. “Take them off!”

“Relax,” commanded Nicki, though she made no effort to help Cassie relax by maintaining her current tickle attack. “They’re new nylons. I haven’t worn them.”

Katy watched with mixed emotions as Nicki worked her craft on Cassie. On one hand, Katy almost felt bad for Cassie, herself being the recipient of a tickle attack from Nicki many times over the last few weeks. Indeed, Cassie did seem worthy of one’s empathy, her hands clutching at the comforter on her bed, her body twisting and turning, her head tilted back as uncontrollable laughter filled the room. But on the other hand, there was something different about watching Nicki work her magic on someone else - something almost voyeuristic. The fact that Nicki had planned this out in advance… The fact that Nicki had apparently tickled Cassie so much as roommates that Cassie knew exactly what Nicki was going to do even before she began doing it… The fact that Nicki had hidden a pair of nylons in her jean pockets to put on Cassie’s feet... All of it combined to leave Katy a little breathless herself, and were it not for Meghan’s occasional comment about what was happening, Katy would have been completely entranced in what she was seeing.

“You want a try?” Nicki asked Katy, offering up one of Cassie’s feet as if she were offering a chocolate from a box of Russel Stove. Katy initially looked down and blushed, worried about how it might seem if she too eagerly accepted the opportunity but unable to pass it up. Katy pulled off her UGG boots and jumped on Cassie’s bed, replacing Nicki’s position on top of Cassie’s legs. Nicki turned her attention to Cassie herself, turning her body around and now sitting so that her knees gently held Cassie’s arms down on the bed so that both Cassie’s sides and underarms were wide open for attack. Cassie’s shirt offered her little protection, itself already fairly short to begin with - barely reaching the waistline of her jeans - but rendered even more useless through Cassie’s non-stop thrashing about on her bed.

Katy had begun in earnest, going to town on Cassie’s feet before Nicki even had a chance to touch Cassie’s upper body. Nicki wasn’t one to be left out of the fun, though, and she quickly began poking Cassie’s sides as her body weaved in each direction trying to avoid Nicki’s fingers.

“You see, Katy,” Nicki said, her back towards Katy as she played Cassie’s sides as if there were piano keys. “She’s almost as ticklish as you are.”

“Ha ha ha,” Katy mock-laughed.

“You ha- ha ha.. You have ha ha… You have to stop,” Cassie said with difficult, unable to get her words past the frenzied laughter that poured from her mouth. “Ta- ha ha ha.. Take the nylons off! Please ha ha ha ha” Cassie pleaded.

“You want the nylons off?” sang Nicki innocently, pretending it to be unfathomable why Cassie would want the nylons off.

“Ta- ha ha ha Take them off!!” Cassie begged. It hadn’t been a coincidence that Cassie had refrained from wearing nylons around her roommate throughout the semester. She figured herself ticklish enough as it was without seeing a need to augment that ticklishness through nylons. There had been a few times where Cassie had considered wearing nylons - once when the girls went out to dinner, another time or two to match a particular outfit she had on that day - but she had opted against it each time - and for this very reason. She knew her roommate to be a tickler and shuddered to think what she would do were she to find out how much more ticklish nylons made her. Now, the secret was out of the bag, and worse, it was through no fault of her own! It wasn’t as if Cassie had been wearing nylons and Nicki stumbled upon them; no, Nicki herself had put the nylons on her as she tickled. It was as if Nicki knew the effect they would have.

“How come?” toyed Nicki. “They tickle more?” she asked, laughing a faux-devious laugh in the process.

“God yesssss!” shouted Cassie over the screams of laughter.

“Oh come on,” teased Nicki. “Katy’s way more ticklish in nylons, too, and she wears them basically every day.”

“Ahm, hello?” Katy asked, turning to face Nicki. “If you could not just broadcast every detail about me…” she said. Though tickling - and specifically, tickling with Nicki - had become one of Katy’s most favorite past times recently, the fact did remain that she was incredibly ticklish, so for her own safety, she preferred to have as few people know that as possible. And here was Nicki broadcasting it out to everyone in the room!

‘She acts like she isn’t even ticklish,’ thought Katy as she eyed Nicki - wondering, amazingly for one of the first times, if Nicki was actually ticklish. Katy’s tickling of Cassie’s feet had slowed reactionary to the amount of thought she was now giving wondering if Nicki was ticklish. She wondered how is was that she had yet to know. Her own sly smile began creeping on her face as she analyzed Nicki’s position. Hovering over Cassie, Nicki had her back to Katy and was seemingly unaware of anything Katy was doing. As she was using her knees to hold down Cassie’s arms, Nicki’s legs were bent in such a way that her feet - each covered in a thin black sock - protruded from behind her, Nicki also seemingly unaware of any danger they may be in. As Nicki was playing piano, as it were, on Cassie’s ribs, Nicki was intermittently leaving her own sides very vulnerable, especially so when she’s reach up to target Cassie’s underarms. Doing so inevitably resulted in Nicki’s shirt pulling up, exposing the bare skin on Nicki’s side that just had to be ticklish - right?

There were a lot of variables at play here. Yes, Katy would love more than anything to find out that Nicki was ticklish herself. But what if she wasn’t? What then? If Katy were to tickle Nicki and Nicki not react, surely Nicki would waste no time in pouncing on Katy - and Cassie would no doubt want some revenge, as well. Then there was Cassie herself; it had been sometime since Katy had been the one to tickle someone else and she was rather enjoying hearing the incessant laughter that she was able to produce any time she touched Cassie’s feet. And while Katy once believed everyone to be ticklish, she had built up this image within her own mind that Nicki had no tickle weakness. Surely it would have been discovered by now, right? Surely Cassie would at least know. Yet Cassie was making no effort to tickle Nicki back. Did she know it would be a futile effort? And now, also, thanks to Nicki’s big mouth, the room knew that Katy was ticklish - even more ticklish than Cassie had been Nicki’s exact words - and that she, too, wore nylons almost every day. Katy instinctively looked down to her feet, her white socks covering what hid underneath.

Katy surmised that it simply was a chance that she would have to take. After all, not many opportunities had come up where Nicki had found herself in such a vulnerable position; there was no way to know when or if Katy would ever have such an opportunity. ‘A few pokes to her side,’ thought Katy - surely that would be enough to topple Nicki over to where Katy could gain some leverage. It was time.

Katy stopped her tickling of Cassie’s feet, but kept her body weight on her legs so she could not move. Katy twisted her body to have better access to Nicki and, sizing up her prey, she slowly extended her hands to reach out to FINALLY tickle Nicki. Katy’s arms reached forward and...quickly clamped back down by her sides!

MEGHAN!

Having sat back and watched the proceedings long enough, Meghan decided it was finally time to join in, and Katy happened to be the closest one to her. Katy fell off the couch in laughter, Meghan’s arms pinned to her sides by Katy’s own arms as they tried to protect her body’s weak spots. Katy was curled up in the fetal position, laughing and snorting as Meghan continued tickling. It was torture. Not only the tickling itself, but also the fact she had been sooo close. So close to finally finding out if Nicki was ticklish. And yet in a cruel twist of fate, Katy now found herself the victim once again.

Startled by the commotion behind her, Nicki looked over and saw Meghan straddling Katy as Katy laughed uncontrollably.

“YES!” shouted Nicki in joy. “Get her!” she encouraged, though Meghan needed no such encouragement to continue. Not one to enter the fray when it seemed she could be tickled, Meghan had hung around on the sidelines, waiting for that moment to find someone with her guard down, for that moment to pounce.

“Well, I mean,” began Meghan, still concentrating on her tickle attack of Katy. “I couldn’t NOT see how ticklish she was for myself after you hyped it up so much.” She continued her attack, alternating between squeezing Katy’s sides as best she could given that her hands were pressed in tight by Katy’s own arms and twirling the tips of her fingers back and forth.

Katy pounded on the floor with what little movement her dinosaur arms afforded her hands. Her eyes clenched shut amidst the laughter, there was little more she could do as she was quickly succumbing to Meghan’s surprise tickle attack.

“Get her feet,” urged Nicki, as Katy’s eyes shot open in panic as she watched Meghan begin to turn her attention to her feet.

“Oh my God, no!” shouted Katy as she began to try to get up to gain some leverage, hoping she might possibly be able to escape her predicament before Meghan was able to get to her feet.

“Oh no you don’t,” laughed Nicki as she hopped from the bed and straddled Katy, seemingly in one motion, making it now impossible for Katy to even sit up let alone pull her legs away. Indeed, the combined weight of Meghan resting on her ankles and Nicki straddling her upper body had rendered Katy practically immobile.

“I hate you so much,” Katy whispered through clenched teeth to Nicki, though both girls knew that was the furthest thing from the truth.

“But I love you,” teased Nicki back, lowering her head a bit so her mouth was next to Katy’s ear and only the two friends could her hear whisper, “Are you wearing nylons?” Nicki pulled her head back to see Katy’s response, but the look on Katy’s face told Nicki all that she needed to know. A huge smile spread across Nicki’s face as she realized how vulnerable Katy actually was. “I was hoping you were,” she said with a smile, tapping Katy on the nose with the tip of her index finger in the process.

Katy had been so focused on Nicki that she hadn’t even realized Meghan had begun pulling off her socks. Before Katy could even put up a resistance, she saw her socks being flung to the side out of the corner of her eye and felt the cool air of the room hit her feet.

“Hey, you’re right,” said Meghan from below. “She DOES wear nylons every day.”

“Told you,” she said to Meghan before turning her attention back to Katy, staring into her eyes with a smile.

“You said you wouldn’t target me anymore,” whispered Katy, low enough so no one else could hear. She felt Meghan repositioning herself down by her ankles and realized it would be useless to even try to fight her way out of it, instead letting Meghan reposition in whatever way she wanted.

“But I’m not tickling you,” whispered Nicki. “She is,” pointing to Meghan, who right at this time began her tickle attack on Katy’s unprotected feet. Katy’s body reacted with such a jolt that she almost bonked heads with Katy as her body reacted to the initial attack.

“Ha- ha- holy shit her nails!” screamed Katy through the laughter. Indeed, Meghan’s nails were like nothing Katy had ever felt before, and expectedly, tickled like nothing Katy had ever experienced before. Even Nicki didn’t have the nails that Meghan was sporting, and Katy’s body bucked and thrashed reactively even with the two girls placing the weight of their bodies on her to hold her down. “Ni-ha ha Nic-ha ha.. Nicki, her nails!” Katy pleaded to her friend, hoping she might find some ounce of compassion within her body to realize the full extent of Katy’s peril.

“Wow, look at those talons,” said Nicki, admiring Meghan’s nails as best she could while also maintaining her position to immobilize Katy. “Those things look like they could really do some damage.”

Katy was besides herself. Her current position offered her no ability to protect herself, and the fact that both Nicki and Meghan’s bodies were effectively blocking Katy’s feet from her view somehow made it all the more ticklish - as if not being able to see what was happening made her even more vulnerable. Even without that element, though, Meghan’s nails were like tickle death to Katy; when factoring in the nylons, this was quite likely the most ticklish Katy had ever felt - which was certainly saying something.

Katy had been so focused on the tickle attack she was enduring she hadn’t even noticed that Cassie had finally caught her breath, and, after adjusting her disheveled appearance, she had jumped down to the floor with Meghan and Nicki. “Hey, share the wealth,” Cassie said to Meghan, sitting down on the floor by Katy’s feet. “She needs some serious revenge.”

“No-oh-oh-ha-ha-ha,” lamented Katy, finally able to catch some breath as Meghan slowed her tickling pace to allow for Cassie to clutch onto her right ankle.

“Oh, come on,” admonished Nicki playfully. “This is nothing,” she laughed.

“It tickles so bad,” admitted Katy, an admission she would not usually make were it not to abundantly evident that Meghan’s attack was absolutely destroying her.

Nicki leaned down a bit to get closer to Katy and whispered, “It can’t be THAT bad.” As she did so, Nicki slyly took one finger from each hand and used it to draw a circle on Katy’s sides -- or at least that was the intention. Nicki had been SO sly, she hadn’t seen where her hands were, and she ended up drawing those circles on the sides of each of Katy’s breasts.

“N-n-n-n-noooo,” said Katy through clenched teeth as her back arched up as much as it could. It went without saying that her breasts were a particularly sensitive area, of course, though she had no idea they were also ticklish.

Nicki’s eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across her face as she saw the reaction her attack had had on Katy. “Ooooo, what did I just find?” she asked. “Another weak spot?”

Katy put on the best game face she could and whispered “Don’t you dare” to Nicki, who was not standing over her twiddling her fingers in the air in mock attack mode.

“Or else what?” said Nicki, raising an eyebrow.

“Or elssss oh shit no!” Katy blurted out. Meghan and Cassie hadn’t been paying attention to what was going on behind them and had started their tickle attack on Katy’s feet again in earnest. “A ha ha ha ha th-ha ha those nails a ha ha ha!” shouted Katy as best she could. Meghan’s nails were completely destroying Katy and she almost began to hope for Meghan and Nicki to switch places, if only because Nicki’s nails weren’t quite as demonic as Meghan’s.

“Someone’s so tickly,” sang Cassie as she worked over Katy’s foot, never allowing it one second’s break from her dancing fingers. “Someone who is so ticklish herself shouldn’t go around tickling others,” she cautioned, rather ironically as she was doing the exact same at the present moment.

“I’m ha ha ha I-ha ha ha I’m sorryyy ha ha ha” shouted Katy, desperately hoping an apology would be enough to convince Cassie to stop tickling. Katy felt like she had been hysterically laughing for some time now, though in reality it was likely only a minute or so. Still, it was becoming largely apparent to Katy that any tickling lasting more than three seconds would be enough to do her in, and she was close to losing her mind here.

“Especially when you have nylons on yourself,” continued Cassie, completely ignoring Katy’s apology as she continued to tickle. “Are these even?” she began to ask as she slid her hand up the open pant leg of the foot she was holding. “These aren’t even knee highs. They’re pantyhose!” she confirmed as her hand slid up the back of Katy’s calf seeking the elastic strap to signify the end of the knee-high nylon stocking.

“NOOO!” yelled Katy completely caught off guard by this attack on a new body part. “Get out, get out!” she yelled through laughter. The ‘hand-up-the-pant-leg” routine had long been a weakness for Katy, even without the added sensation of the nylons. Back when Katy was little, her mother used to use this tactic quite often as they would play, and Katy had always found that the combination of her calves being extremely ticklish and the feeling of complete helpless in not being able to defend against it always left Katy a laughing mess. Katy’s body squirmed and flopped around as her leg tried to free itself from its captive tormentor to no avail. Katy could hardly even get the actual laughter out anymore, as it seemed that the waves of laughter that were escaping her mouth were now crashing over each other; the silent laughter phase had begun.

“Pantyhose under jeans!” shouted Cassie, evidently taking great joy in her discovery. “Oh my God, you are SO screwed,” she laughed. “You can’t even take the nylons off when we’re done tickling you,” she said, adding in “IF we stop tickling you” for effect. She continued her tickling of Katy’s calves, successful in her endeavor only because Katy’s jeans held Cassie’s tickling fingers in place. Indeed, Katy’s leg was thrashing around so much, she might have been able to escape for Cassie’s tickling had her jeans not effectively made it impossible.

The room remain quiet briefly as Katy remained stuck in the silent laughter phase, her head twisting from side to side, her eyes clenched shut save for the tears streaming down the sides, her hair sweaty and disheveled from the ordeal.

“I’m not even kidding,” said Meghan, speaking up for the first time in a while. “I’ve literally never seen someone this ticklish in all my life. Meghan had used her left hand to clutch at Katy’s toes and pull them back a bit, allowing her right hand a clean canvas on the ball of Katy’s foot on which to tickle. Here talons danced along alternating between the ball of the foot and the sensitive area under the toes which were now exposed because of Meghan’s grip. “Why would you ever wear nylons if your feet are this ticklish?” she asked, almost as if she expected Katy to be able to respond.

But Katy could not respond. Even if she could, she knew she didn’t have an answer - at least not one she was willing to share, most likely. Katy was still stuck in the grips of silent laughter, so much so that Nicki began to feel that Katy had had enough.

“Guys I think we should stop,” said Nicki as she turned to the two girls behind her. “We don’t want to kill the poor girl.”

Cassie and Meghan agreed, giving up the grip on Katy’s ankle and pulling her hand out of Katy’s pant leg. Even Nicki got up on a knee to Katy’s side, extending a hand to Katy to help her up, though she was still far too weak - still laughing, in fact - to get up then. It had been one of the most effective tickle attacks Katy had endured. She slowly pulled herself up, wiping the tears off her cheek in the process as she struggled to return to a sense of normalcy after so much laughter.

“You guys,” said Katy, pausing to catch her breath. “You guys are cruel,” she said, lifting herself up to a knee and looking around the room. “Hey, where are my socks?” she said, not seeing them anywhere on the ground.

“Oh, you’re not getting these back,” said Cassie with a diabolical laughter straight from a horror movie. “I told you that you were screwed!”

“Hey,” said Katy, taken aback at the evil streak that Cassie apparently possessed. “Come on!”

“You can have them back when you leave,” she said, stuffing them in the pockets of her jeans. “This way, in case you go off acting fresh again, we can easily put you in your place,” she said, jokingly, waving her fingers in the air in a tickle motion towards Katy’s feet.

“I’m not talking to you,” Katy said to Nicki as the two got back into Nicki’s car. “We’re not friends anymore.”

“What?” asked Nicki laughing, knowing that there was no truth to Katy’s threat.

“She’s almost as ticklish as you are,” Katy said, mocking what Nicki had said earlier in the evening.

“Oh, come on,” laughed Nicki. “They would have found out anyways,” she said, slapping Katy on the leg before pulling out of the parking spot.

“Well, you didn’t need to tell them,” said Katy, turning her head exaggeratedly in faux-anger. “Katy’s way more ticklish in nylons, too, and she wears them basically every day,” Katy mocked again, looking over to Nicki with a raised eyebrow of suspicion though a small smile that crept on her face showed she wasn’t really mad.

“Well you ARE!” said Nicki. “You can’t deny it.”

Katy laughed, catching herself midway and realizing that she was trying to pretend to be upset. “Gosh those nails of Meghan. What the heck were those things?”

“I don’t know,” said Nicki, “but first thing tomorrow, I’m headed to the nail salon and getting me some of those,” she said. “I think I could put those to good use.”

“Ha ha ha,” she Katy snidely. “I can’t believe Cassie wouldn’t give me my socks,” she said, shaking her head. “I felt so vulnerable walking around in just the nylons.”

“I don’t understand why you didn’t just put your boots back on,” said Nicki.

“They were UGGS,” said Katy, looking at Nicki as if that alone should be answer enough.

“So…?” asked Nicki. “I’m not following.”

“So….” said Katy, pulling her leg up a bit and pulling down the side of one of the UGGS she wore on her feet, revealing the inner fur lining.

It was fortunate for the two girls that Nicki had reached a red light and needed to stop anyways because as soon as she realized what Katy might be alluding to, she slammed on the brakes of her car and yelled, “SHUT UP!”

Katy laughed at Nicki’s over-the-top reaction. “What??”

“Don’t even tell me,” began Nicki, with a smile so huge it almost interfered in her ability to say the words. “That the lining inside the UGGs boots tickles your feet…”

“Fine,” said Katy, crossing her hands. “I won’t tell you.”

“Oh my God!” laughed Nicki, throwing her hands in celebratory manner. “You are literally the cutest, Katy!”

“I’m glad you find me entertaining,” said Katy, laughing at her own joke as Nicki began to drive again.

“You know I luv ya, kid,” said Nicki, poking Katy in the side as she did.

“Oh, no,” said Katy, pressing herself up against the passenger door as much as she could to get away from Nicki’s probing digit. “Not that again.”

“Oooo that’s right,” said Nicki, suddenly remembering her latest discovery tonight. “I DID find out something interesting about you tonight, didn’t I?”

“Which is completely unfair, I must add,” said Katy, pushing Nicki’s hand away.

“All’s fair in love and tickle wars,” said Nicki as the two continued their journey back to Katy’s apartment.

Wow, such an unexpected treat to get the next chapter so quickly and what a superb chapter it is. I'd say this is as good as any of the preceding instalments and I love the machinations of Nikki who just keeps on dodging her comeuppance. Love the new characters and as always the dialogue and inner monologue of the characters is brilliantly delivered. Again, bravo and thanks as always for taking the time to write these adventures.

That was an awesome addition to this series. Love how nicki put nylons on Cassie.

Thanks again for the kind words, everyone. I have Episode 11 in my mind and am hopeful I'll be able to turn it around as quickly as I did Episode 10. I have some travel planned in the coming weeks, so no guarantees.

Prince, I had actually been trying to come up with a way for Nicki to put nylons on Amber for some time but I couldn't come up with anything that I deemed story-worthy, so I went with Cassie.

Markm,I definitely think that a good dialogue/inner monologue *makes* a story, so I am glad that you share the appreciation.

JohnCena, thanks for the adoration. lol Are you asking for baby oil in your second posting? I'll keep that in mind.

I have read all of your episodes and I really love them, amazing storylines, great writing, love the work!
Can't wait for the next episode, thanks for the time and effort you put in these stories :)

wow,again very cool! Can`t wait for episode 11!
A orgasm tickle battle on Amber`s and Katy`s special spots would be also cool. Nikki should ticklle both with a timer, to see who lost/wins first.
A revange on Meg would be also interesting!
And oof course: Nikki gets tickled!

Yes these are such excellent stories! Well written and the tickling is very well described. Love f/f nylon tickling..my fav! Keep 'em coming:)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back