• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 2: Transfer to the Tickle Cartel, Part 1 (F/F, */F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
This chapter got a bit away from me, so I've decided to split it up. As always, please let me know what you think!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 1: Captured by the Tickle Cartel

After watching everyone else be taken back for tickle testing, Jen resigned herself to lying down in her cell, and she took a nap, along with most of the others in the makeshift prison. Those who slept rested until very early the next morning, around 2:00 am, when they were all Bridget and Nellie reentered the prison, announced by loudspeakers. “Everyone, we will be transporting you to different ships based on your testing earlier!” Bridget proclaimed to the terrified captives. “We will be leading out groups of three at a time to your new homes until you reach the Tickle Cartel. It was a pleasure catching and testing you.”

After the speech, Jen began to see Bridget and Nellie drag two or three girls out of their cells at a time, taking them out of the prison room, not to be seen again. Eventually, Jen was taken out with a twenty-year old blonde and a twenty-one-year old brunette. The blonde was tall like her, while the brunette was very small for her age. Even so, both looked nervous whenever one of the four hands taking them away got close to their stomach. The three were taken upstairs and released into the care of two authoritative girls, who moved them from Bridget and Nellie’s ship to a smaller boat. Once they were on board, the two other girls introduced themselves, “Hello. My name is Katelyn, and this is Pat. We will be taking you over to the Tickle Cartel headquarters. What are your names?”

The blonde spoke up first, “I-I’m Bree.”

“I’m Jen,” Jen joined in.

“Sarah,” the brunette shyly said.

“Well, it is very nice to meet you, Bree, Jen, and Sarah,” Pat proclaimed. “I want to give you a clue of what will happen to you, since we are still around three days away from the cartel headquarters. You have been selected for our boat because all of you have your tummy as your most ticklish spot, according to Bridget and Nellie. For this ride, you will all be tickled in our specially designed tickle machines, which focus on your bellies.” All three girls looked horrified at this idea, but Pat continued. “You will not be tickled the whole time, just enough to find the best tools and thoroughly test them. However, you will be locked in the machines the entire time. They will provide all of your needs, including food, and you will be able to sleep comfortably every night. I was once in one of these a while ago, as it was required for me to take this duty, and even with the tickling, it was not a bad experience. I hope you three have a laughter-filled experience in the machines. Let’s get you in them now.”

“Um, what will happen to us when we get to the destination?” Jen nervously asked.

“Ah, yes, I forgot to see if you had any questions,” Pat realized. “When we get to the Tickle Cartel headquarters, you will be turned over to the slave trainers, who will train you on how to be good tickle slaves. That’s all I know of what will happen. Any more questions?”

“Where is it?” Bree inquired. “The Tickle Cartel headquarters, I mean.”

“South America,” Katelyn stated. “That’s all we can tell you. We’re not allowed to give you the specific location. Sorry. Anything else?” No one asked any more questions, so Katelyn walked over and opened a door near the girls. “Time to get in the machines, girls!” The three future slaves were led downstairs that followed the door, and they got a good look at the tickle machines they were to be put in. Large in size, the tickle machines looked like they could fit at least a full human inside, if not two. Each machine was opened up to reveal an array of tickle told, all ready to torment its victim. One by one, the girls were untied before being placed in the machines, replaced in new hogties. Sarah was the first to go in, and she went in without any struggle, as did Bree. However, hearing Sarah’s hysterical laughter when her machine turned on and now partially free of her restraints, Jen resisted, trying to prevent her free hands from being forced into the new position as her ankles were being untied. She managed to bring her arms down and push Pat away from her, but was soon noticed by Katelyn, who wiggled her fingers across the front of her midriff, causing Jen to squeal into hysterics and giving Pat a chance to recover and lock her arms in. After this, the lone teenager’s ankles were put in place near her arms, and then her limbs were tied together, leaving her vulnerable to the machine’s machinations. “Ah, a resistant one,” Katelyn noted before going to a darker tone. “You won’t get away from us, Jen. You were born to be tickled, and that’s exactly what’s about to happen to you.” The door shut, leaving Jen alone with the tickle machine and its devices.

As soon as she was locked inside, the tickle machine came to life, moving several feathers and hands towards her abdomen. They began to tickle her, sending Jen into hysterics extremely quickly. “NOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen laughed helplessly as the machine started its work. From then on, all Jen could feel was the tickle torture. For the first hour of the tickling, she struggled against the bonds as the fingers and feathers worked over her; the second hour, she cried to be released as dusters and brushes joined in; by the third hour, Jen was exhausted and just laughed as electric toothbrushes were added in on her midsection. The machine tickled her for a total of four hours; the new tickler in the fourth hour was a raspberry simulator, acting exclusively in her navel.

Following the four hours, Jen continued letting out giggles left over from being tickled for six minutes. Her giggles steadily became lighter and she remembered where she was as time passed. As her giggles were dying down to the end, Jen realized that she was getting a massage from the machine. It soothed out her arms and legs, still in a hogtie, as well as her still bare stomach and the rest of her body. Instead of the tickling torture the machine had been putting her through before, the extremely ticklish nineteen-year-old now felt a good, relaxing touch on her very exposed body. ‘I could do this all day,’ Jen thought. ‘This doesn’t tickle the slightest bit, and that must be really saying something. I wonder if Sarah and Bree are getting this now, too. I can’t hear them at all.’ As the massage continued, Jen felt a liquid going up to her lips, and she recognized it as water. She gulped down half a bottle before slowing down, not wanting to overhydrate herself. ‘Wow. This tastes really good now. I hope they give me water after every tickle session.’ Shortly thereafter, Jen felt the bonds on her arms loosen up as a plate of food came into the machine.

“Eat this,” Jen heard a female voice say. “It should help give you some energy.”

‘Well, that didn’t sound like Pat or Katelyn,’ Jen noted to herself as she began to eat the meat on the plate. ‘Either the machine must have voice capability or it’s distorting their voices. Now back to the task at hand. Is there any way anything on here can help me escape this machine?’ Jen studied the food plate and utensils she was given. There were several pieces of sliced ham, along with some blueberries and some corn. As far as utensils, she only had a spoon to work with. ‘Guess I can’t get out yet. Nothing sharp enough. Oh, well. At least I’m not being tickled now.’ The last thought made Jen shudder as she remembered only glimpses of the torture she had been put through. ‘Maddie was never that mean to me, even when she said she would tickle torture me. I miss her.’ Shaking her head to get the memories of the torture out, Jen returned her focus to eating and thinking about her friend. ‘I know I didn’t see her when I was captured. I sure hope she wasn’t captured. There’s no way her bellybutton could stand this amount of tickle torture. Will I ever see her again?’

As Jen considered the last question that she asked herself, she finished up with the food. “You have approximately three and a half minutes left before I will return you to the hogtie,” she heard the machine’s voice tell her. “You may ask me any question you would like to, and I will do my best to answer you.”

“Are you the machine, or are you Pat or Katelyn?” Jen quickly took advantage of the situation.

“I am the machine which was tickling you,” the machine answered. “You can call me Tara, if you would like to. I will be tickling you and handling everything with you for the next few days.”

“What if I have to go to the bathroom?” Jen inquired, embarrassed.

“You have no need to be embarrassed,” Tara responded. “I can detect when you need to use the restroom, and if I am tickling you, I will stop and open my back up to a restroom. You will be able to go in there, use it, and immediately return back inside me. I will then tie you back up and resume tickling you, adding the time that you took to use the restroom. If I am not in the process of tickling you, I will just let you go, and then you must return to me.”

“What are you, exactly?” Jen wondered. “I mean, you said you were the one tickling me, but that seems kind of broad. I mean…”

“I think I know what you are asking,” Tara spoke in as Jen trailed off. “I am a TK Belly 5061, the latest generation of belly tickling machines that the Tickle Cartel has made. I am essentially a really good belly tickler; it is my primary function. For my prisoner’s belly, I hold several robotic hands and feathers, a few feather dusters and hairbrushes, several electric toothbrushes, and ten raspberry simulators. You may have never heard of the raspberry simulators, but I could tell you were feeling them. Basically, they feel exactly like a raspberry on the stomach, and I control how often, how long and the intensity which they blow on my prisoner. In your case, I picked a twelve second time interval with each raspberry lasting three seconds, and I set the machine on low intensity, a 3 out of 10. This will become more intense as we continue your tickle training. I have gotten tickle slaves to break using only the raspberry simulators, so you will definitely be feeling a lot more of those later. I’m sorry; I always get excited when talking about the simulator. Time to get back on topic. Although I am primarily a belly tickler, I can also tickle other parts of your body, including your feet, armpits, and ribs. I do plan on tickling you these places, but not at the intensity with which I am treating your belly. I’ll be using feathers on your armpits, fingers to count your ribs, and scrubbing brushes on your feet. I think that pretty much sums up what I am. Is that what you were looking for?”

“Yes, I think so,” Jen tried to comprehend the information that was just passed to her.

“Do you have any last-minute questions before we get back to another tickling session?” Tara questioned. “Your hour break is almost over.”

“No, I don’t think so.” Jen could not come up with anything on the spot.

“Well, you can always ask me more questions later during other breaks,” Tara notified her prisoner as she retied the bonds. “This tickling will only last two hours, but it will probably be more intense than the first.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen began laughing seconds after Tara told her this, as the tickling started on her bare belly. This time, there were fingers and feathers tormenting her sides, while feather dusters roamed the front of her stomach and a raspberry simulator blew into Jen’s navel. “NOHOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” As was normal in the last tickle torture, the ticklee’s pleas were merely met with cold, relentless tickling. Soon the pleading stopped, and Jen could do nothing but laugh. A while after Jen resorted to just laughing, totaling an hour after the initial tickling started, Tara the tickle machine added in electric toothbrushes on the few parts of her midriff that had no tickle tools accounting for them already, leading to whole new hysterics in the laughter that it was hearing. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen continued laughing. Although the words in the laughter were exactly the same as before the new tickle tools came into play, the desperation that accompanied them began to significantly increase. The desperation continued to rise with the intensity of the tickling, as Jen felt the situation grow more and more hopeless for her. Finally, the two-hour time limit came, and the tickling stopped, the torture of it having broken Jen a long time ago. Like last time, Jen was still controlled by giggles for a while after the tickling finished, and tears formed in her eyes as Tara began massaging her again. Tara eventually offered water that Jen drank quickly, allowing her to regain some strength.

“You’ll have a much longer break this time,” Tara’s program told Jen. “You will get a nine-hour break, followed by a four-hour tickling. Then you will get another one-hour break, then a two-hour tickling, and finally another one-hour break. Then the cycle that we started when we put you in here will start up again with four hours of tickling. Right now, you should probably go to sleep. I’m going to lay you on your side, as well as get a good soft pillow and blanket for your comfort. Is there anything else you would like before going to bed?”

“I don’t think so,” Jen declared, a little surprised that she was starting to like the tickle machine, at least not when it was tickling her.

“Well, let me know if you need anything,” Tara stated. “So long as it’s not something like being untied or released, I’ll probably be able to get it for you.”

As Jen was laid down, her head resting on a very comfortable pillow and a warm blanket over her mostly bare body, she began to think again, ‘I thought this thing told me it was just made for tickling. It’s pretty nice outside of that. Wow, this is really comfy. Probably comfier than any bed I’ve had before.’ Stuck in her mind thinking about how good her current situation was, despite the tickling, Jen drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face.

“HEHEHEHEHE!” Jen woke up giggling in response to a feathery feeling on her stomach. This soon became louder laughter as she fully regained consciousness, freeing Tara up to increase the tickling sensation. “AHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO!” Tara was just using fingers this time, although they were wiggling extremely fast over the entirety of Jen’s ticklish torso. Meanwhile, apart from thinking about how much this tickled, Jen was trying to remember where she was at. It took her a while to recall getting captured by the Tickle Cartel, being tested, and sent to Pat and Katelyn’s ship. Finally, she remembered that she was in a tickle machine, which explained all the tickling she was getting. Oh, the tickling. Having fully realized her situation, Jen burst out into louder laughter, focused now on nothing but being tickled. “STAHAHAHAP!” she unsuccessfully pleaded with Tara the tickle machine for mercy, but was met with only more tickling sensations, likely from new fingers. After a few minutes of pleading for help, Jen resorted to her only remaining tool: crying. Similar to the last time she cried in an attempt to get mercy, Jen was denied any relief. Even without any relief from her torment, the ticklish teen kept up the crying for a while, as it more or less became second nature to her. She only stopped when her body was too exhausted to put out any more tears. For the remaining three hours and fifteen minutes of the tickle torture that Jen was slated to receive, laughter was all that came out of her helpless body.

Finally, after four hours of being tickled by the merciless fingers, the tickling retreated from her body, and Jen was pushed to the room in the back of the tickle machine. Once Jen got done with her business, she came back to her tickle chair, where Tara quickly tended to her, hydrating her and providing a good amount of food to keep her strong. “Thanks, Tara,” Jen stated, although she felt awkward talking to a machine.

“Of course, Jen,” Tara answered her as a normal human would have, except that she also was massaging Jen’s back. “I suppose I forgot to tell you about my non-tickling features earlier. Would you like to hear about them?”

“I guess so,” Jen allowed, wanting to enjoy the time she had in the break.

“Well, I suppose you can feel the full-body massagers that I am equipped with,” Tara broadcasted. “I hope you enjoy it; I aim to please.” Jen just nodded, relaxing from the massage she was getting. “The massage is intended to allow you to relax after long tickling sessions. I also can give you food and drink, as you could already tell. Additionally, I have several sleeping materials, such as blankets and pillows, to provide you with during the nine-hour break that is meant for you to sleep. I can play some music if you would like. You just ask me what you want to play, and if I have it, I will play it for you. Probably most importantly, I have several sensors that tell me about your current status and what you need. I’m not sure if you noticed, but you were getting close to being dehydrated during your last tickle session, so I provided you with some water that you managed to drink. I believe that is it for my non-tickling features. Is there anything else you would like to know from me?”

“How much more time before my next tickle session?” Jen wondered as she kept eating.

“Forty-four minutes,” Tara notified her.

“Thanks,” Jen acknowledged the response, and then she began talking in between bites. “You know, I think it’s really cool how you have that music capability. I’ll have to ask you to play something later, but I think I’m good for now.” Jen trailed off into focusing on eating, as there was nothing else that she wanted to say and nothing for the machine to respond to. After finishing eating, Jen leaned back, allowing her massage from the machine to continue as she relaxed.

“You have five minutes before the next tickle session,” Tara broadcasted a while later.

“Alright,” Jen stretched, trying to get her feeling back after the massage calmed her to the point where she had not moved in a while. “So, what do I have to get through this time?”

“Well, last time was fingers, so this time, we will be concentrating on feathers,” Tara revealed. “The session will last two hours, and you will get an hour break afterwards.”

“Alright,” Jen stated, a bit nervous at the thought of being tickle tortured again. Before long, the time had come, and the tickle machine announced it by returning Jen to her hogtie. “AHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO!” Jen’s body succumbed to laughter under the light touch of several feathers, waving across her bare belly. “NAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHE FEHEHEHETHEHEHEHRS!”

“I told you I was using feathers; why are you protesting them?” Jen couldn’t decide what this comment meant: whether Tara was just teasing her or whether she thought Jen thought she could actually convince the machine to stop using feathers. “You’ve still got nearly two hours left in the feather treatment.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen screamed in laughter. Her body moved as much as it could to escape the feathers, but this was hardly at all. The feathers teased all over the super ticklish tummy, from the ticklee’s exceptionally ticklish bellybutton to her stretched out, sensitive sides. “NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Despite knowing that protesting would do nothing, Jen continued to beg with all her strength until all that was left in her was laughter.

Observing this, Tara analyzed the pattern of the generalized tickle session: Jen would immediately beg for mercy from her until she was too exhausted to, and then the tears would start. True to form, Jen’s eyes began letting out tears, hoping for sympathy from the tickle machine and getting none. Tara accurately predicted the next phase: Jen simply lying back, taking the tickling, and laughing. There was nothing left for her to do except to laugh, and this was by far Tara’s favorite part. As the machine was built by the Tickle Cartel for the purpose of beginning a tickle slave’s training, the ideal situation was where the ticklee submitted to being tickled. Tara noticed that the begging portion was slightly decreasing in time, meaning that she was beginning to break Jen sooner. This was good. It meant that Jen would end up as a good tickle slave, and that her purpose as a machine was being fulfilled. For the remaining hour and a half after Jen had gone into helpless laughter, Tara continued waving the feathers across her ticklee’s stomach, occasionally switching up the spots to keep Jen enough on edge for the maximum laughter. Finally, she realized that the time was up, and she freed Jen for her next hour-long break, providing food and water. ‘Well, the least I can do for her is make sure she is strong enough to take the torture I’m giving her.’

Jen was thinking somewhat on the same lines as she sipped the provided drink. ‘At least I’m not being starved. This could be much worse.’ But near that time, she began to think about the negatives of the situation. ‘Why does it have to be tickling? I’m way too ticklish for this kind of treatment. When can I get out of here? Oh, wait, not for at least another two days. Please, sail this boat to the Tickle Cartel headquarters faster. Boy, I never thought I’d be saying that. Oh, my. I’m getting really desperate. Well, I guess that’s what happens when you’re getting tickle tortured every few hours. Should I ask the tickle machine anything? How about what’s going to happen next?’

“What are you going to use to tickle me next?” Jen questioned Tara.

“Next up are concentrated attacks by feather dusters for four hours,” the tickle machine’s voice answered. “If you are wondering, brushes will be your next two-hour tickling. Then, after you sleep, I’ll use raspberry simulators on you for four hours and electric toothbrushes for two. After that, all the ticklings will be a surprise. I’ll decide what I’m using when I start tickling you.”

“That’s quite a prospect,” Jen nervously responded before returning to her thoughts.

‘What does she mean: she’ll decide when she starts tickling?’ Jen asked herself as her thoughts began to race in no particular direction. ‘Does that mean that she’s going to be nice, or is she just picking the most torturous tools for me? Why is she testing one at a time? I bet she’s just going to tickle torture me. Oh, no. I can’t stand tickle torture. Not again. Please. Why am I doing this to myself? I need to project more confidence. Maybe then I’ll be able to take tickle torture.’

Next Chapter
Chapter 2: Transfer to the Tickle Cartel, Part 2

Last edited:
Thanks! I just finished the rest of this chapter. It got really far away from me, so there will be a few more parts coming soon.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back