• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CARDS 4 TRADE (fetish collectible cards game) [Reissue WITHOUT copyrighted content]

Cynthia_Massol

TMF Expert
Hi :)

My previous thread got removed for "copyright violation" (about images included in my cards), so I have made a new DEMO Edition (v2.0) tonight, featuring 10 new cards closer to the rules of my next coming FREE Edition (and of course, without copyrighted content now) :)

These first cards are the "work in progress" of the "CHARACTER" cards from my future FREE Edition (not yet playable, because many informations are still absent) :)

In the FREE Edition, these cards will representing different generic profiles for "playable characters" :)

While the old DEMO Edition had "random" background colors (mostly associated to the main fetish theme, but that wasn't a good idea, as the top-right icons already indicate ALL the fetish themes of the card), the background color in this new edition indicates the "D/s" type, in order to make 4 "families" (the term "family" in not perfect, as one of them includes too much people for a "married couple", but else, it's enough representating and understandable for the other colors) :)

So, here they are :

"Pink Family" (F/F)
Lesbian_Dominatrix.png

Lesbian_Slave.png

Blue Family (M/F)
Straight_Dominator.png

Straight_Female_Slave.png

Green Family (F/M)
Straight_Dominatrix.png

Straight_Male_Slave.png

White Family (*/*)
Bisexual_Dominator.png

Bisexual_Female_Slave.png

Bisexual_Dominatrix.png

Bisexual_Male_Slave.png

(To be continued...)

Thank you :)

Yesterday night, I have made some "tokens" (36 + 14) and a "game board" as additional elements for the game, that I'll sharing here soon (once I have completed the basic rules) :)

Thank you very much for your support :)

I think I still need one or two weeks for completing a playable version, but the game's rules are nearly ready (I still need to create the cards to test it) :)

As i wrote in your 1st thread, i really like your idea, cant wait to play it and see which cards coming out next. :D May think about some card ideas on my own who may fit into the game. :)

Dear Cynthia, TBH, in the beginning I didn't like your idea very much (though I then have said a counter opinion in PM), but now I only have to admit that the realization of idea is just awesome, please keep going, you are talented (as well as some of us, visitors of TMF) in development of weird and kinky ideas into something rational, harmonic, stylish and really, really entertaining! For me it seems that it is a feature of the French character - to discover and invent truly beautiful thingies in any possible area, be it even some tickle fetish-related trinkets.

Thank you again for your support :)

It's too early now in my development to publish more stuff "significative" about it, but I'm going to continue realizing other "demo cards" to give a better general view of the entire deck :)

The inside details won't be filled, but it will be easier to fill the interactions between different types of cards :)

Once a basic playable deck with rules will be ready (in about one or two weeks), the next extensibility & customizability will be nearly unlimited :)

I was very busy since last time by setting some rules for the game, testing alternate gameplays, creating some new cards and even making a logo for the game :)

I have already finished tonight nearly half of a deck from a LIMITED Edition (containing few amount of playable cards for 2 players "beta-testing" edition) :)

My fetish collectible cards game will be now called (for the playable editions) Kinks & Karma - CARDS 4 TRADE :)

From this new (and definitive) name, the Kinks will representing 4 different "fetishes" (icons visible on the top-right of the cards) while the Karma will representing the "points system" of the game (I have initially created tokens for representing the Karma, that I'll still use for the LIMITED Edition, but which will be replaced by cards in the next editions) :)

Here are already the Karma tokens, that will can be used for the LIMITED Edition :

KARMA_1_x1.png
KARMA_2_x2.png
KARMA_2_x2.png
KARMA_5_x1.png
KARMA_10_x2.png
KARMA_10_x2.png
KARMA_20_x1.png
KARMA_50_x1.png
KARMA_100_x2.png
KARMA_100_x2.png
KARMA_200_x1.png
KARMA_500_x1.png

(The symbol representing the Karma is a Chinese character "Qi", which will getting more sense in the FREE Edition ;) )

For the LIMITED Edition, I have also updated (completed) the previous cards (the 10 Character cards) to make their new version playable :)
However, for the next FREE Edition, I have already imaginated new cards that will representing the "players characters", while these 10 Character cards will still be present too (will be updated again for the FREE Edition, with a slightly different role, to make the FREE Edition even more exciting) :)

Finally, the FREE Edition won't need any tokens nor any board (which will taking too many place on a table for play with both board and cards, and too boring to cut many small paper tokens) :)
Anyway, for those who like the Karma tokens from the LIMITED Edition, it will be still possible to use the same Karma tokens instead of the new Karma cards for the FREE Edition :)
For those who are interrested (if it give them some ideas for alternate rules or so), I'll can also share (in a different topic) some additional elements (tokens & boards) that I made few days ago, which finally won't be used for the game :)

For finish, here's the logo I made yesterday for the LIMITED Edition :)

Kinks_Karma_LIMITED_Edition_TMF.png

I plan to complete the LIMITED Edition deck tomorrow with the missing (and most important) cards : the "actions cards" ;)

They should be ready tomorrow in the night ; I'll probably posting them here Saturday with the game rules :)

I have made the LIMITED Edition, as promised, but including actually only 35 cards at total (instead of 60) because it took me some time to write the rules of the game, and I realize that the next FREE Edition (more complete) will be more interresting by this one :)

This LIMITED Edition is still playable (from 2 to 4 players, finally, even with 35 cards only) but is mostly interresting for testing and practicing the game in order to learn the system and the basic concepts :)
In fact, this LIMITED Edition is not yet enough developped and doesn't include some elements and original features that I have already imagined for the FREE Edition :)

I could completing these next days the missing 25 "RolePlay" cards to finalize this LIMITED Edition, but I think it won't giving much interrest for the gameplay of this edition (too poor in strategy elements), so I prefer to start immediately since next week the FREE Edition itself :)

The FREE Edition will containing more cards (20 new characters featuring a new original concept + these 10 original characters, these 25 "RolePlay" cards + 25 new ones will be included and updated to feature a new original concept, with also more Karma (as cards instead of tokens) and soon more new elements) :)

It will probably taking me around two weeks to complete the "starting deck" of the FREE Edition (as it will be possible to imaginate and include more custom cards) :)

Until then, here's already the LIMITED Edition already available for the most curious, including basic rules (few rules should changing a bit in the FREE Edition, but I'll giving the updated rules at this time, of course) :)

Game_Rules_1.jpg

Game_Rules_2.jpg

A demonstration of a first round into a game party (click on the picture for zoom) :

And the game available in PDF (including cards & tokens at real size + the rules above) :

In PDF format, the cards are hardly editable, but if you are interrested, I'll can adding them all in PNG format here (at good resolution) ;)

I have started to create this week the FREE Edition of my game, including already nearly 80 cards :)

I still have to create the "RolePlay" cards in order to finish the starting deck :)

I have also met few days ago an amateur fetish artist from DeviantArt ("MaylineFETISH"), who is interrested by my game and accepts (even wishes) to include her fetish artworks in my cards :)
We think that my game could promote her artworks, while her fetish artworks will giving a better design to my cards at the same time :)
She already made several artworks this week, so I have made a DEMO card (plus another one, featuring a "public domain" artwork from an ancient artist) :)

Here are the two DEMO cards representing the design of the "RolePlay" cards from the FREE Edition (I'll probably adding these cards to the FREE Edition soon) :)

Tickling_to_Death.png

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Adolphe_Willette_-_Pierrot_tickles_Columbine_to_death.jpg

Foot_Tickling_in_Stocks.png

https://www.deviantart.com/maylinefetish

I also encourage any amateur fetish artists to collaborate to my project by proposing me some of their artworks for my new cards :)

I'll starting to publish the FREE Edition since this coming monday :)

Making good progress so far. Nice to see you got someone to help with the art and the rules are being hammered out as well.

In waiting for more new cards, here's a parallel little fetish game that I quickly made today, called Devious Dices ;)

This game is in Demo Edition, but I have already made the full edition and many versions ;)

I'll giving some bonus features from Devious Dices to all supporting members :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back