• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Live on Youtube F/F Featuring Andrea Russett and Jenna Marbles

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
Wrote this story recently. Andrea Russet and Jenna Marbles are big YouTube Stars. Andrea also admitted to being ticklish multiple times. Quick google search and you can see what they look like. I have a few more coming this week.

Andrea leaned over her bathroom sink, making sure her makeup looked just right as she allowed the curling iron to heat up. It was a big day for Andrea, she’d flown into NYC for a meeting with a group of executives from the largest Marketing/PR firm in the nation that deal solely with celebrities and social media talent. Andrea had just under 3 Million current YouTube subscribers along with a huge following on her other social media accounts. She also had a few acting roles that were starting to pop up. She’d just turned 23 years old and was already considered a success, but was ready to take the next step in her career.

Andrea finished curling her brown hair and used the full length mirror near the bed in her hotel room to examine her outfit. She put together a business professional outfit for the meeting. She dawned a short cut black dress that ended at the middle of her thighs. Since it was winter in NYC she also wore a pair of semi-opaque black tights. The material was very thin, but it was better than having nothing covering her legs and feet. She threw on a pair of black high heels, being only 5’2, she needed the extra height. She wore gold jewelry to liven up and accent the all black outfit and finished it all off with a black pea coat.

It was snowing in Manhattan, something Andrea was not used to living in LA. She waddled along the slick sidewalk pavement in her high heels, narrowly avoiding slipping as she hopped into the cab out front of her hotel. Andrea mapped out the destination. It was only a few miles away but with the busy NYC traffic, she’d arrive in about 25 minutes. Slipping her feet out of her heels, Andrea sat indian style on the back of the cab as the scrolled through social media on her phone. She sent out a brief tweet about her day so far anda picture of the beautiful snow covered city roads. Andrea looked down and noticed the seam of the tights along her right toes was slightly off center, she pinched each side of the seam and rotated it slightly so the sea, lined up with her red painted toenails. The tights she wore were black, but the semi-opaque style allowed her to see her light skin along the parts of the fabric that stretched a bit, like when her knees were bent and along the tips of her toes and her heels. The red toe polish she wore was visible, but faint underneath of the ultra thin fabric.

The cab arrived at her destination. Andrea slid her feet back into her heels and ventured into the gigantic skyscraper. The meeting lasted about 2 hours. The team had some good ideas for Andreas social media pages pages and how to take her career to the next level, starting with a live broadcast YouTube show that night alongside megastar Jenna Marbles. The exposure Andrea would receive from doing a show with Jenna, who had 13+ million subscribers, would send her into the next stratosphere of popularity and followers.

There was no time for Andrea to head back to the hotel and change. Jenna had a luxury suite apartment right in Mid-Town. Andrea was to meet her at within an hour. Andrea hailed another cab to head to Jenna’s. It was only 6:00, but winter in NYC meant it was mean nightfall was already upon her. The white snow flurries fell from the nighttime sky and accumulated on Andreas coat as she stood waiting at the edge of the curb. Her feet hurt from the heels. She briefly slipped her right foot out of her shoe and flexed her toes. She noticed a guy walking by staring at her stockinged foot, so she quickly put her heel back on. Finally a cab pulled up and Andrea was on her way.

Andrea fet nervous and excited as the cab pulled up to Jenna’s Apartment complex. This was the biggest moment of her career, and she wasn’t at all prepared. She really didn’t know what to expect but hoped at Jenna had an awesome show planned. The security guard working the front desk of the complex signed Andrea in, and gave her access to the top floor penthouse suite where Jenna awaited her arrival.

“Hey girl!” Jenna yelled as Andrea stepped off the elevator into her foyer.

“It's so great to finally meet you” Andrea exclaimed “I’m such a big fan of your show and have been waiting for this moment to record with you forever. I’m so grateful for this opportunity”

“We’re going to have fun” Jenna replied. “Let’s eat and have some wine so we can go over the show”.

Jenna was the most popular personality on YouTube. She had a very quirky, silly personality that really resonated with fans of all ages. She was also extremely attractive. She usually had her hair dyed a light shade of purple.

Jenna’s chef had pasta prepared for the girls and poured them some glasses of wine

Jenna went went into the details of the show. “So we’re going to go live right at 8:30. Viewers are going to have to be 18+ for this broadcast, but don’t think we’re doing anything inappropriate, it’s just an idea my creative team came up with for the show.”

Andrea nodded, listening attentively and she downed her glass of wine.

“I sent my assistant out to a sex shop. She’s going to be buying all kinds of toys and things from the shop. We’re just going to pull items out of the big bag and make jokes about them.

“That’s it?” Andrea asked

“Yea that’s it. It’s a simple idea but it hasn’t been done before. We just need to be funny, creative, and off the cuff with our jokes. Just be yourself and you’ll be fine. There will be millions of people tuning in to this show so it could be an awesome opportunity for you to shine and show the world who you are.

Andrea was anxious. she didn’t know how she felt about doing a show about sex toys, but as long as they kept it lighthearted and funny, they’d be fine.

“But there’s just one thing. Towards the end, we're going to give a grand finale and one of us will be lightly tied up. It’s all for show though we won’t be crossing any lines. I just want to make sure you’re okay with that.

Andrea nervously agreed. She had to be in at this point.

“Let me show you where we’ll be recording” Jenna said

Andrea checked out Jenna’s outfit as the sound of both of their high heels striking the marble floor echos through the long hall. She was surprised at how dressed up Jenna was. Jenna wore a white button down blouse with skinny gray suit pants and black heels. Andrea could see the tops of Jenna’s feet protruding from her high heels, showing that Jenna was wearing some kind of sheer black tights or stockings.

“We’ll broadcasting the show right on here” Jenna said as they where’s her recording studio. The room was more basic than Andrea would have though, but very high tech and cozy. There was a large computer desk with a laptop, PC and a webcam that faced a long couch pushed up against the wall. There was a coffee table in front of the couch, a large flat screen in the middle of the wall to the right of the couch, and a small mini fridge in the corner.

“This is it!” Jenna said excitedly “grab a seat on the couch, on the left side, I’ll get everything ready.

Jenna fired up the computer and the webcam. Her young blonde assistant, Abby, came in with a large black bag.

“Here’s the goodies” she said plopping the bag on the floor in front of Andrea. “I spent like, hundreds in there on the most absurd stuff, this shows going to be a blast. I didn’t get anything too over the top or inappropriate though”

“Don’t tell us what you got. I want everything we pull out to be a surprise.” Jenna replied

Andrea decided to get comfortable as the girls did their thing. She took heels off and put her feet up on the coffee table. Jenna noticed Andrea’s feet on the table, but didn’t mind. Andrea’s feet looked pretty big for being so short, maybe a size 8? High arch as well. Jenna didn’t think too much of it and continued what she was doing. She flicked on the flat screen tv. It displayed whatever was going on on camera, so for now, it was just showing Andrea scrolling through her phone on the couch with a clear view on the soles of the nylon covered feet.

“Alright audio and video are both working” Jenna said to herself. “We already have 2.5 million viewers on here waiting for us to go live”

Andrea felt a pit in her stomach, she’d never been this nervous for a show before. She took a drink of water and walked over to the mirror to touch up her makeup. She noticed her eyeliner had a small smudge. She started digging through her bag so she could fix it up.

“Hurry up Andrea, one minute before we go live” Jenna said, taking her seat on the couch.

Andrea was working as fast and she could to fix the smudged spot.

“15 seconds”

Andrea threw her bag in the ground and jumped on the couch, to the left of Jenna.

“And we're live!!” Jenna exclaimed “Welcome everybody to our show. As always I’m Jenna Marbles and this is my special guest co host today, Andrea Russett”

Both girls gave bubbly introductions. Beneath the table, Andrea was feeling around with her stockinged feet to find her heels and slide them back on. They were too far out of reach, she’d have to go without shoes. She pulled her feet up and sat indian style to get a little more comfortable.

Andrea and Jenna dove into the show. It was funny and the viewership kept rising and rising. The two girls played well off of each other, making for an entertaining show. Jenna kept a laptop in front of her on the coffee table so she could see live feedback, post polls and send messages. The girls were having a great time themselves. They pulled out a “sex deck”, a card game with an intimate twist on truth or dare, they attempted speaking through a ball gag, found a whip and a few promiscuous outfits.

With only about 15 minutes left in the show, Jenna reached in one more time and pulled out some bondage rope.

“What do we have here?” Jenna asked

“Alright guys, we’re going to try this one out. Vote in the poll who should get tied up between myself or Andrea. Jenna posted the poll and awaited the results.

“54% of you picked Andrea!”

“If I can’t get Andrea tied right, then she can try on me” Jenna said

Jenna stood up, looking down at Andrea who was still seated on the couch.

“Alright let’s try it this way, lay on your stomach Andrea” Jenna directed

Andrea laid flat down on the couch with her feet resting on the arm rest. She looked up at the flat screen on the wall and saw herself get positioned on the couch.

Jenna slid her heels off and mounted Andrea from behind, she wanted to make this part a little sexy, but appropriate. Why not tease the viewers a little bit?

“Let’s see how good I am at tying someone” Jenna announced to the viewers

She pulled Andreas hands behind her back and tied the rope tightly around her wrists. She then turned around and shifted her focus on Andrea’s legs.

“Whered your shoes go” Jenna asked looking down at Andrea’s stockinged feet. Jenna noticed how the black tights showed a bit more skin where they stretched along Andrea’s heels and calves. She tied Andreas ankles together and finished it off with a tight knot. She laid Andrea’s feet back down on the arm rest.

She stood up to examine her work. She tied her up good, Andrea wasn’t going anywhere.

“Okay Andrea try and get out”.

Andrea wiggled around on the couch, pulling on the tight rope. She quickly realized she wasn’t getting out of this on her own.

“I’m stuck” Andrea laughed “you win you can let me out now” she said, knowing she wouldn’t be let out right away.

Jenna took a seat on the back of Andrea’s thighs and pulled over the computer. She rested her feet on the coffee table with the bottoms of her feet facing the viewers.

“I’m putting out a poll to you guys” Jenna announced “what should I do to Andrea while she’s tied up? Whatever you chose, Andrea will have to endure for 5 minutes”

Andrea had agreed to this, but was still nervous for the results.

Jenna posted the poll. The choices were:
A, Use the whip. B, Let her go. C, Massage or D, Viewers choice

Andrea watched the screen on the wall as the results tallied, she was hoping for massage. That and Viewers Choice we’re getting the majority of the votes.

“Looks like it’s viewers choice with 37% of the votes Jenna said. “Let’s see your ideas”

Jenna and Andrea watched the ideas pour in, a lot of them perverted.

“Wow some of you guys are disgusting” Jenna said

“Tickle her!” One of the commenters said. Andrea was hoping Jenna didn’t notice.

“Hmm, someone suggested I tickle her” Jenna said. “Are you ticklish Andrea?

“Andrea felt her face go white hot. “No” Andrea nervously replied. “I’m not actually, let’s try another one”

“She claims she isn’t ticklish guys. I think she might be lying. If she is ticklish, where do you think her most ticklish spot would be” Jenna opened another poll

A, Neck. B, Sides. C, Knees or D, Feet.

Andrea looked back at Jenna, who was still sitting in her thighs. She whispered “seriously Jenna don’t do this, you have to let me go, please”

Jenna acted like she didn’t hear Andreas pleading.

“The results are in, Wow! A whopping 63% of you picked her feet. Let’s give them a try”

Andrea attempted to roll off the couch, but the weight of Jenna sitting on her legs kept her stuck in place.

“Oh look someone’s already trying to escape, are you nervous Andrea?”

Andrea crossed her arms and rested her head on her top forearm, facing the back of the couch.

“Look at the camera” Jenna whispered.

Andrea faced the camera again. She was insanely nervous. She lied outright. She was extremely ticklish and the audience correctly guessed her most ticklish spot. One of her worst fears was being tickled, especially on the bottoms of her feet. She always avoided having her feet touched at all costs. Now she’d be tickled live in front of millions of people across the world. Simply humiliating.

Jenna shifted her body so she straddled Andrea’s lower thighs, keeping her legs in place. She looked down at Andreas feet and commented “She even dressed up for us and wore some cute tights”

Andrea turned her head to try and see what Jenna doing, but couldn’t see around Jenna’s body. She looked up and the TV and waited. She noticed Jenna staring down at her feet. Almost studying them trying to determine where she’d start.

Jenna looked at the camera “Alright remember guys, Andrea has to last 5 minutes. I’m going to start slow”

Jenna nodded at Abby to get a 5 minute timer started. She took one of her long fingernails and traced it from the tip of Andreas long middle toe, down her arch and across her heel. Andrea instinctively used her left foot to cover her right and her body gave a quick twitch back and forth.

“I think someone’s a little ticklish” Jenna teased as she went for a second stroke, but this time she didn’t end the stroke at the heel. She slowly traced her one finger along the bottom of Andreas foot. Andrea would cover one foot with the other, back and forth as Jenna tickled each foot.

“My fingernail glides so easily along the bottoms of her feet, I think the tights she wore help me tickle” Jenna teased.

Andrea was beginning to lose control as her body started squirming back and forth in an attempt to escape the tickles.

“My goodness, she’s flailing around and I’ve only been using one finger. How much time left on the clock Abby?”

“Still over 4 minutes left”

Jenna used her other pointer finger to slowly tickle both feet at once. Andrea squeezed her lips tightly together, but it didn’t help, the giggles started to pour out.

“Hehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahahhaha”

“I think Andrea lied she’s extremely ticklish”

Jenna continued to lacidasically trace both fingers along the bottoms of Andreas feet. She noticed extra bucking coming from Andrea when she’d grace the bottoms of her toes. Jenna barely had even gotten started and Andrea was already breaking. Jenna stopped to give Andrea a quick rest.

“So Andrea, you aren’t ticklish huh?”

Andrea tried to keep her spirits up and give a bubbly positive answer to make it seem like her head was still in it. Deep down she was dying to escape. She’d have rather been anywhere in the world than on the couch, humiliated in front of millions.

“Yea Jenna, I’m a bit ticklish” Responded, biting her lip immediately after her answer to hold in the remaining giggles.

“A bit? I think you’re a little more ticklish than that. Were the viewers right Andrea? Are your feet your worst spot?”

“Yep, you guys nailed it! Now please let me go!” Andrea said in an exaggerated tone.

“You still have 3 more minutes sweety. Let’s see if I can make her laugh with just one finger.”

Jenna started tracing figure 8s along Andreas feet with one finger, causing Andrea’s upper body to thrash around on the sofa. Andrea’s buried her mouth in the crevice of her elbow to try and conceal the laughter. Jenna stopped the figure 8s and started scratching the underneath the middle toes on each foot.

Andrea immediately erupted with laughter “hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaa pleeeaashshahhe sstttaaahahahaappp hahahahaha”

“Ohh I found a spot. Looks like little Andrea can’t handle it on her toes.” Jenna could feel Andrea underneath her using every ounce of strength she had to pull her feet away.

Jenna scribbled all of her finger along the bottoms of Andreas feet. Andrea lost control of her body and laughter. She was full on bucking now trying to toss Jenna off, Jenna wrapped her own legs around Andreas almost Indian style to stay on.

Andrea buried her face straight down into the couch cushion. This was the worst torture she’d ever endured.
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahah NNNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

“Okay guys I’m going to give her one more break.” Jenna said. “She down to 30 seconds left”

Jenna started tracing her fingers along Andreas nylon encased calves causing Andrea to start squirming again.

“Ready Andrea?” Jenna asked. Andrea remained silent.

Jenna used 4 fingers in each hand to rake up and down Andreas feet. Andrea was almost screaming at this point.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahajahahajahahahahahahaha OKAYOKAYAHAHAHAHA NOMORRRREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andrea’s face was bright red with tears rolling down her cheeks. It got the point of silent laughter, she was having trouble breathing and couldn’t get any words out.

“Times up!” Abby announced to Andrea’s relief.

Jenna rolled Andrea over and sat her up. She took Andreas feet into her lap. Andrea sat there with a dazed look on her face, wiping her tears and catching her breath.

“Okay guys” Jenna said. “Thank everyone for tuning in and a special thanks to our special guest, the extremely beautiful, (Jenna stroked Andreas foot, Andrea tried to pull away but Jenna held them tight in her lap) extremely ticklish Andrea russett! Tune in next week for a new episode!”

Abby cut the video off

“Wow guys, you broke the all time YouTube broadcasting record, over 6 million viewers!

“Wow, we did it Andrea. You were such a good sport” Jenna said looking over at Andrea. Andrea was still catching her breath, but realized what a boost for her career this was.

“I guess it was worth it” Andrea shrugged. Her feet still in Jenna’s lap.

“Abby come help me untie Andrea” Jenna asked

Andrea watched as Jenna and Abby fumbled around trying to undo the knots. Jenna locked eyes with Abby and motioned down to Andreas feet.

“Who knew you were so ticklish Andrea” Abby said. She started stroking the bottoms of Andrea’s feet. Andrea kicked and tried to pull her feet away. Jenna wrapped her arms around her ankles.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jenna yelled. Abby continued scribble her fingers all over andreas arches and toes as Jenna hung on to the kicking legs.

Not agaaainnnn HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andreas bucking body ended up on the floor next to the couch. She had even less leverage than before. Jenna wrapped her legs around Andreas thighs, almost hugging Andrea’s legs with the length of her body. Abby didn’t stop the onslaught, she was having too much fun watching Andrea squirm and laugh.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone this ticklish. Especially a grown woman” Abby teased.

Andrea was able to kick her way out of Jenna’s grip. She laid on the floor, catching her breath. She was exhausted from the tickle torture. The girls untied her and let her rest.

“Andrea you’re in town for another day right? We should go get pedicures tomorrow.” Jenna suggested, half joking.

“I think I’m busy” Andrea replied as she packed her stuff. She’d turned down every pedicure every offered to her.

“I appreciate the opportunity to work with you girls” Andrea thanked them. She hopped on the elevator and made her way back to the hotel.

Andrea woke up the next morning and checked her YouTube page. Her followers had nearly doubled. She had over 4 million.

She took a look at her phone and had a text from Jenna that’s just read “Girls day, call me when you’re up.”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back