• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrick and his tickle toy (me) Round 2, Part 6. (M/M feet, Explicit and intense)

Eejit

TMF Poster
I awoke fresh the next morning. After last night’s exertions, Patrick and I were pretty exhausted and we had the whole weekend for him to tickle torture me to distraction so we hit the sack. He woke me up with a breakfast tray after a lie in at about 10.00am. The sun was shining outside and he instructed that I should finish my breakfast, shower and join him for a walk around the grounds in my boots. He stressed that I should definitely wear my boots despite the warm weather. I promised I would and I most certainly did. I joined him in the kitchen carrying my boots and we left the house through a side door to enjoy a sun drenched walk around the acres of garden adjoining the house.
“Did you sleep well tickle boy?”
“Yes thank you Master.” I replied.
“It is playtime tickle boy.”
“Playtime Master?”
“Yes tickle boy. Day time is play time. It will be playtime for your delightful tickly feet once they are sufficiently warmed up. Are you looking forward to playtime tickle boy?”
“Erm, yes Master. I suppose. I’m not sure I fully understand though.”
“You will. Daytime is playtime. Once the evening draws in, then playtime will be over I’m afraid.” At this he looked at me with a devious smile.
“What will happen in the evening Master?”
“Torture my dear tickle boy. Torture. Daytime is playtime. The evening is for pure tickle torture. Are you looking forward to the evening tickle boy?” I thought about it for a second or two.
“Yes Master!”
“Really? You want to be tortured?”
“Yes Master! I want to please you and get tickled out of my mind Master!”
“Then tickled out of your mind you will be tickle boy, be certain of that. If you have any safe word suggestions you may want to just yell them all at the sun right now for all the good they will do you.” Once again my pulse, already elevated from being near Patrick’s huge physicality, raced even quicker at his words.
“Anyway, that’s for later. Daytime is playtime. Shall we return to the house for a little play?”
“Yes please Master!”

“You know tickle boy, with all the delights that torturing your young body offers, one can forget the simple pleasure to be had in just tickling a pair of beautiful wiggling young feet.” said Patrick as he secured my second ankle to the end of the bedstead. We both sat fully clothed apart from my boots which were discarded wherever they fell on the carpet behind Patrick. My ankles were to be fastened about twelve inches apart to the foot end of the bedstead I had slept on. I now sat up smiling and watching Patrick pulling the last ankle restraint tight. My wrists were to remain free. Patrick had a gleeful grin on his face as he worked and he worked quickly.
“Now, as I said before, it is playtime for these delightful little piggies. You may roll and flap around freely on the bed tickle boy. There is only one rule for you for the time being: You must not masturbate. You will be allowed to cum only when I specifically allow you to pleasure yourself, or I pleasure you. Is that understood?”
“Yes Master!”
“Good!” He grinned up at me from his position seated on the floor at my feet.
“Then let playtime begin.” I wiggled my toes at him. He reached up and gently held my feet, one in each hand. He was a little too gentle. He watched the look on my face as I grinned ear to ear and closed my eyes, succeeding in holding in the giggles but brazenly telegraphed my level of ticklishness to him. I opened one eye and watched what he would do next. He released my feet and I breathed out slowly and evenly.

“Are we ticklish this morning tickle boy?”
“Yes Master, very!”
“Are we… feather tick-el-ish this morning tickle boy?” He took extra time over the word ‘ticklish’ allowing the very sound of it to tickle my ears.
“I think so, yes Master!” He produced a clutch of long brown pheasant tail feathers from under the bed and selected two. He held one in each hand, daintily between forefinger and thumb and stroked each in a quick glancing graze over each of my arches. My hands grasped a claw-full of duvet each and I closed both eyes again. Then he began tickling my feet in earnest, his stiff tickly feathers flicking and stroking all over with no pattern. I began flapping my feet around and burst out into ticklish giggles. I now saw what Patrick had been driving at when he talked about playtime. We were two friends indulging in fun daytime foot tickling with the sunlight and breeze streaming in through the large open windows.
The feathers tracked up and down my bare flapping soles finding ticklish flesh wherever the flicked and stroked. Patrick varied his angles, going for my toes at times and my heels and then my arches. He was unable to administer the tickling directly to my worst spots with the same accuracy as he usually could due to the light bondage. He wanted to watch how I behaved loose on a bed as my feet were tickled. I rewarded him with a display of happy giggling and wrestling with the duvet and sitting up to watch and lying down to just laugh. Patrick was laughing along with me, watching my awkwardness and embarrassment as my feet were tickled. He seemed to lap it up.
At one point he stopped and I sat up to see what was happening. He threatened with his feathers and I reacted with a yelp. Then he darted even closer still and I covered my face with my hands, cracking a finger to one side to reveal one eye to watch as the feathers inched ever closer.

“Are you enjoying playtime tickle boy? Your delicious feet seem to be having a grand old time wiggling to and fro!” I merely nodded. Then he dived back in turning the feathers sideways to drag the shafts flat against my feet, up the tops to the toes, then down the soles to the heels. He was able get better aim when he targeted my heels since they were able to wiggle less.
“Tick-el-ey tick-el-ey tick-el-ey tickle my pretty tickle boy!”
“HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEEE!!”
“Aww, does somebody have tickly little piggies?”
“HEEEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEHEEE *gasp* HEEEHEHEHEEHEE!!”
“Aww, weeeell, I guess tickly little piggies deserve tickly tickles then don’t they? Tickle tickle tickle!!”
“HEEEHEEHEHEEEE!! MAAAAAHAHAHASTER!!! IT TICKLES!!!”
“Oooh I know it tickles, sweet little tickly boy! What a silly sausage! Master knows it tickles, that’s the whole point! Master loves to tickle soft tickly little piggies, just like these!” The playful baby talk made it all the more fun for both of us.
“HEEEHEHEHEEAAAHAHAHAAAHA!!!” I sat up and reached over and grasped the ankle restraints. I wasn’t considering untying them and spoiling the fun. I was having the time of my life getting my feet feather tickled, just enough for me to let the giggles flow merrily but also just enough to stay fun and be able to play along. The total tickle panic paralysis of last night was to be saved to be revisited later.
“Is tickle baby enjoying having his tickly puppies tickled?”
“YEEEHEHEHEEEEESSS MAAAHAHAHAHASTER!!”
“Shall we drag the feathers between the toes? Is it ticklish between his toes?”
“YEEEHEHEHESSS!!”
“Yes it’s ticklish or yes we should?”
“NOOHOHOHOOO!!”
“Too late!” He threaded one feather in between my big toe and next biggest toe on my left foot and pulled it through. It tickled deliciously and a squealed one of my trademark shrill squeals and dovetailed it nicely into a peal of giggles.
“Oooooh, I think we’ll do that again! Tickle baby makes cute noises when the feathers are dragged between his toes! Let’s do all of them one by one!!” He allowed me to stop giggling, then I watched with bated breath and a huge happy grin as each of the gaps between my toes was exploited for its ticklishness by a dragged pheasant feather. Each time I made the same noise but I couldn’t help it. A squeal of ticklish pleasure as the feather started its journey, segued into a peal of quick descending giggles until it finally flicked free.

“I happen to have eight feathers here! And there are eight little in between toe gaps begging to be tickled! Are you up for it tickle boy? I believe in us. I think we can make it happen! Can you hold still against eight feathers?”
“I’m on board Master! I can try!!” He threaded each of the feathers in between my toes which already had my covering my head with my arms and giggling, and then he threaded the stiff bases between his own fingers and started to pull them through. There was no way I was keeping still and my feet flapped wildly as I burst into giggles. He lost his grip on a few of the feathers and had to go back for them, prolonging the tickling even further.
“Ok. Not too bad for a first attempt tickle boy. I want you to really try to hold still this time!” I closed my eyes and waited for the feathers to be threaded between my toes but instead I felt Patrick’s fingertips alight on both my arches, already tickling in quick beckoning motions as they landed. This caught me off guard and I snorted and giggled, causing Patrick to laugh at me. He continued to chase my flapping feet, tickling them with his fingers and maintaining eye contact as long as I stayed upright. We were both having a blast and laughing in genuine mirth and affection as well as the non-stop tickling. We stopped here and there for pee breaks but I hurried back each time and cheerfully allowed my feet to be tied up and tickled anew each time. We were there having a beautiful tickle party until lunch time. I had no idea how much time had passed.
“Lunch will be in… twenty minutes.” said Patrick adjusting his glasses and looking at his watch. “How would tickle boy like his feet tickled until then?”
“SUCK MY TOES!!” I blurted almost before he had even finished speaking. I surprised myself with my instant candour.
“I mean, I’m sorry Master. Please suck my toes until lunch time. I absolutely love it when you suck my toes.”
“Well, how could a Master in good conscience refuse such and impassioned plea as that?” He once again gently grasped my feet, one in each hand, once again a little too gentle causing me to flinch and giggle. Then he leaned over and started to take my grateful toes into his mouth, nibbling and kissing and sucking along all five of the right side toes and then the same for the left. His moustache was bristly and it tickled. His tongue explored in between my toes and proved just as tickly as the feathers. I struggled hard to keep my feet still for him to pleasure my wiggling toes, especially when his tongue darted down to lick at my arches without warning. He closed his eyes and murmured approving sounds sometimes and looked up into my smiling giggling face at others. He slipped my toes into his mouth and then pulled back allowing his lips to make a smacking sound like a lollipop being pulled out. This made me giggle with the humour of watching it as much as the ticklish sensations it caused.

“Mmm, a tasty row of tasty little toes, ankles shackled and nowhere to go… Tasty tickly toes like these should be careful! There are tickle monsters abroad that might gobble them up!” With that he lunged forwards and ‘glomped’ his mouth onto all five toes of my left foot and wiggled his tongue frantically all over them. I knew it was coming but, just as one knows when the bogeyman will jump out in a scary movie, I hid behind my fingers and squealed in ticklish surprise as he pounced. He repeated the game with my other foot and reacted the same way.
“Oh my dear tickle boy, you are such a darling to tickle!”
“Heeheehehee… thank you Master!” He leaned back on one arm and idly tickled and poked at my soles with the other. I crossed my feet over and uncrossed them, trying to thwart him by hiding my feet behind each other. He stared at my feet as they played and danced in front of his eyes. Then he leaned forwards again and began sucking and slurping on my toes, little dribbles of saliva running down both soles. It was more sensual this time. I was giggling away happily watching him, the sensations were still very ticklish, but shot through with more erotic pleasure now. I giggled and blushed as I watched him making love to my toes with his mouth. He licked and slurped every inch of my feet from heels to toes for what apparently was twenty minutes since he stopped.
“Lunch?” He asked out of the blue.
“Erm… ok.”
“One thing I have to take care of first.” He surprised me with forceful fingernail tickles and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I fell back on the bed and guffawed as his fingernails scraped and skittered across my wet feet and I hammered on the bed meekly with my weak fists.
“Oh but you do tempt me tickle boy. You do make it so easy to turn playtime into more than just play…” He reached a hand down and stroked the outside of his pants tracing the huge bulge of his hard cock.
“It doesn’t have to just be playtime Master… We could allow ourselves some naughty play. It would be up to you Master. I won’t tell if you don’t.” I licked my lips and wiggled my toes.
“Oh my god tickle boy, you are so perfect! Who am I kidding?” He stood, dropped his pants and his underwear allowing his immense cock to swing free, and he climbed on the bed stepping over and straddling my legs facing me. I grinned from ear to ear as my tasty lunch time treat approached and as soon as Patrick was in position I wasted no time in sucking his throbbing cock like a good little tickle toy and reaching around to stroke his ass with my hands. His cock was steeped in the slippery pre-cum of a whole morning’s ‘play’ and straining fit to burst to be sucked. I loved it when he was like this. Insatiable and urgent. As I sucked and gently rocked my head back and forth allowing him to fuck my mouth I knew that it was his lust for my young feet that had caused this. He reached a hand over onto the back of my head and began fucking my mouth causing me to struggle to keep up, and he reached his other hand behind him to tickle my feet. I moaned a high pitch moan of protest around his cock and my eyes opened wide as I felt his fingers once more teasing and tormenting my helpless lickled wet feet but his hand held my head fast and fucked my mouth forcing all laughter back down my throat. My shoulders bobbed up and down and I squirmed and dropped my hands down to the bed to steady myself. It was short lived as he exploded in my mouth and his voluminous load squirted out from my lips to dribble down his cock and my chin. He came so hard, yelling a moan of pure pleasure and, shuddering, pumped the last dribbles of cum into my already overfull mouth. I was unable to swallow much of it. As he withdrew I coughed and spluttered and gasped for breath.
“Are you ok tickle boy? I’m sorry, it was supposed to be playful, but your lips… I couldn’t resist, I had to fuck them! Are you ok?” I smiled up at him with watery eyes.
“I’m fine Master! You may do that to me any time you want!” He smiled back. I leaned over and licked up the cum the had escaped from the shaft of his cock and his pubic hair and I swallowed what I could as he watched.
“Such a good little tickle toy! I’ll reward you after lunch!”
The bed was a mess, as was my tee shirt. Patrick climbed off and unshackled my feet, giving my arches a last little tickle before we headed downstairs to refuel.

<<<<---- :feets:

Absolutely loved this! I so enjoy reading these, I'm looking forward to seeing how the torment will continue :D

I am really looking forward to the nighttime “pure torture” session.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back