• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit saga continues-this time he gets a mother and daughter

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With the bandit having made four heists in large cities, and with his M.O spreading throughout the country, he decided that it was time to move to a place where he could keep a lower profile, perhaps a rural area somewhere. Scoping the country, he realized that the farmland of central PA was a great target. He got on an Amtrak train from Miami, and went there. Upon arriving, he decided for his next victims, he would change the tempo a bit, perhaps targeting an attractive mother who was not too advanced in years, and her college age daughter. In the quiet PA farmland and towns, he scoped and searched for victims, and finally, after a few days, ended up settling on a woman's beauty salon owner named Lynn, an attactive auburn haired lady about 40, and her daughter Cynthia, a very attractive 21 year old college senior who was home for the summer. The attack would be easier, and an element of surprise, due to the normally safe nature of the small rural town. The bandit scoped out the women for several nights, and finally, one night, as they returned from dinner and pulled into their garage, made his attack. He approached Lynn and put a gun to her back as she was about to open the door into her house: "Okay, this is a stickup, both of you, inside with your hands up" Lynn's eyes widened with fear: "Cyn, just do as he says" The women were forced inside at gunpoint, where they stood in the middle of the living room with their hands in the air: "You can have all my money and anything else you want, just please dont hurt us. Cyn, just dont resist and give him whatever he wants" Lynn said. Cynthia concurred: "Please dont hurt my mother or me, just take the money" "Okay, toss your purses on the ground and take off your watches and jewelry and lay them down on the table" Cynthia and Lynn did as they were told, throwing their purses to the ground, and then removing their watches and jewelry and placing them on the table. "Okay, now both of you, upstairs and into the bedroom and strip to your underwear" "Please dont sexually assault us, just take the money and whatever else you want and just dont do this" Lynn begged. "Cmon ladies, upstairs, lets go" The women made their way up to Lynn's bedroom, and began removing their clothes, shoes and socks, and stripped down to their underwear. "Okay, both of you, down on the bed" "Please dont rape us, please" Lynn begged. "I'm not going to rape you, just do as I say and you wont get hurt" The women lied down on the bed, and the bandit tied them seperately to the bedposts, hands and feet bound.: "What are you doing?" Lynn asked. "I'm going to have some fun, you're both going to get the tickles of your life" "No, no tickles I'm too ticklish. please" Cynthia begged. "Sorry sweetiepie, thats the way the cookie crumbles, let's start with Mom over here and see how ticklish she is first" With that, the bandit went over to Lynn and started the tickle on her neck with fingers, she began to laugh: Hehehehehehe! No! Then he made his way down Lynn's body to her sides and ribs and belly, tickling them all with his fingers: Hehehehehehe! No! That tickles! No! Then, he continued the tickle down Lynn's body and tickled her in her inner thighs and behind her knees with fingers: Hehehehehehehe! No! He noticed a strange thing when he got to Lynn's feet. Normally, the feet would be the spot that would make each victim go nuts, in Lynn's case, having a job where she was on her feet all day, plus going barefoot a lot at home, gave her more callouses on her soles than the other victims. When the bandit tickled Lynn's soles, they were calloused, and she didnt have as bad of a reaction as the other victims. She gave a controlled laugh and wiggled her toes slightly, instead of the hysterical squeals experienced by the other victims. the bandit hoped that the daughter would give a greater reaction than the mother with the tickling. Nonetheless, the bandit made his assault on Lynn's sides and belly and other body parts with ice, which caused writhing and laughter, but no hysterics. When he got to Cynthia, he asked:"I hope I didnt waste my time coming here, are you ticklish, cutiepie?" "Yes, I'm very ticklish, I will go nuts if you tickle me" With that, the bandit began his assault on Cynthia's neck with fingers and the squeals began: Heehehehe! No! He made his way down her body with his fingers, tickling her on her sides and in her ribs and belly with his fingers: Heehehehehe! NO! The bandit conitnued his tickling down Cynthia's body, tickling her on the inside of her thighs, causing her legs to contract and try and move inward to avert the tickling: Hhehehehehehe! No! Finally, the feet, the bandit suspected that daughter would be more ticklish than mother when he saw Cynthia's soft soles. First he picked up one of Cynthia's feet and put it to his nose and his mouth, sucking on the toes, which caused her to jerk her foot in his mouth. Then, he began the sole tickle with his fingers. Cynthia went nuts, and filled the room with squeals, giggles, and pleading hysterical laughter, flexing, pointing and wiggling her toes wildly and begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehe! HA! No! Please! No! hehehehehehe! Mom help me! Hehehehehehe! No please no! Lynn felt anger rise in her along with the fear, as this fiend was torturing her horribly ticklish daughter. She was tied up and helpless, but she vowed to get a good description and get the cops after him, when she could. Next, because Lynn had proved to be not as ticklish as Cynthia, the bandit decided he wouldnt waste his time on the not so ticklish mother, and would instead give devastating tickle torture to the daughter. He pulled a feather from his bag of tricks and used it on Cynthia's toes and soles, and of course the squeals began from the college age girl, along with her wiggling toes: Hehehehehehehe! No! Next came the ice. The bandit rubbed ice on and over Cynthia's toes, and all over her soles, causing her to flex her toes very hard, and squeal and beg for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! OH MY God NO! Hehehehehehehe! Please Stop! NO! No ! NO!: Cynthia begged. Finally, came the mother of the tickle torture tools, the ever dreaded electric toothbrush. The bandit thought that perhaps Cynthia was the youngest and most violently ticklish of all his victims thus far, her reaction was wild. He plugged the electric toothbrush in, and in slow torturous motions, ran it over Cynthia's baby soft soles and around her toes, causing her to squeal with girlish giggles and uncontrollble hysterics, and to rock her panties with orgasms: Hehehehehehehehehe! Oh My God! No More No! Hehehehehehehe! Oh my god no please no! She begged, her toes wiggling every which way. Then he untied his victims and said: "Do you hsve a ladder or more than one?" "I have a stepstool and a ladder" Lynn said. "Okay, Get it and climb up, both of you, mom you take the small stool,daughter, you get the big ladder" With that Lynn got the climbing tools out and both she and Cynthia climbed, with Lynn going up the small stool, and Cynthia the larger ladder. "Okay, now stand there until I leave" With that, the bandit made his exit and although he had successfully conquered anther victim, this time he had left a fingerprint for the police to track him. He had picked the wrong place to rob, as Lancaster county was very tough on crime,. The police planned to set a trap for this tickling fiend,and get the word out whereever he went next, perhaps even using a female decoy as a victim with help from backup. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

The End

Last edited:
Yes indeed, very nice. You're doing a fine job here, keep them coming. I especially like the way that you subtley set up what might be ocurring during the next episode.

Thank you, I'm happy that you enjoy my writings. It is much appreciated. Iam currently working on new plot twists to the storyline. Stay tuned for further developments.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back