• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free story commissions

vocif

TMF Novice
Hey,

As per my comments in my Katy Perry stories series, I am oookijg to get back into writing and, as well as finishing that series, I am looking to write some new material - and therefore am taking free commissions!

If you send me your ideas for a story (as a fair few people have been) and I think I can be of service, I will write it for you (free of charge, of course).

The idea does not need to involve famous people and does not need to be isolated to foot tickling - though a lot of requests do focus on that (it is also my preference). For example, one of my favourite stories I have written catered for a request from someone regarding a Wolfe male colleague of theirs, who was driving him crazy with her feet (he even managed to provide photos as well as detailed descriptions). Suffice to say after she was caught embezzling by him, her feet proved her rather ticklish saving grace!

So please, don’t be shy, get in touch!

Very good idea, if they’re anywhere near as good as the Katy Perry stories they’ll be great! I’ve sent my suggestion, hope you get round to making it!

Would anyone who's gotten one of these commissions written be willing to post them?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back