• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RE-Post - Tickling in enemy land

Did you like this story?

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

Comments are always welcome :)

Tickling in enemy land

(The story takes plays in Berlin in 1942)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hi hi hi hi hi, stooopppp, pleeaaassee, ho, ho hi, hihi.
The Relentless cries of a young woman echoed through the soundproofed room.
Stttooopppp..please stop it. For several hours already, Jane Parker was on a couch in this
Neon-lit chamber. The young woman whose dark hairy hair already
Wetted with sweat on her naked shoulders, was an undercover spy for the Allies
Occupied Berlin on the way. They should provide information about secret military activities
Spying as she was trapped in an ambush. They were flashy
Overwhelmed, stunned and taken to a place where she was now heard. One had the
American already rid her of her black ball dress that she this evening on the
Reception of the new mayor of Berlin, when she came back to herself. With horror had to
The captured spy find that they only have their underwear as well as the black
Pantyhose. Jane is an experienced spy, despite her only 28 years already
Dozens of undercover missions. She had an intensive education
And had been trained and prepared for situations like this one. But the
Reality is usually different from the theory, Jane also had to recognize soon. The lounger on the
She lay out of leather. Their arms and legs were pulled X-shaped and attached to the
Joints fixed with a black leather cuff. When she awoke she tried her skillfully
Shackles, but had to regret to find the these adjustable through the steps adjustable tabs
Could not be moved. So she had to hold out on the things that would come. And the
Thinking of what would happen to her did not like Jane at all. She should be right
After a short time a blond woman entered the room. She introduced herself as Erika Krüger
in front. Erika Krüger is a leading interrogator of the Nazi nationalists. Jane guess
In the beginning of 40, she was tall, maybe 1.75 meters. Her perfectly trained figure she hid under her
Dark blue blouse which she casually wore over her tight, black Jens. Your black
Boots shone in the glow of the neon light. Erika braced her hands, red-painted
Pointed fingernails, in the hips. "So, so, so, whom we have there?" She asked hardly
Correct German.
"Who is so brazen, creeping on foreign soil, undermining it
Domination in one's own country. Can you tell me how this brazen woman is called? Jane knew that
This would be the beginning of a question orgy, but she was firmly resolved, nothing of herself
And their mission. "They do not know anything about me. Nothing at all, "she said in one
Tried convincingly acting tone. She was obviously trying to be cool and confident.
She knew that if they did not come to headquarters after a certain time
Addiction groups to get rid of them. She hoped for a long time
Has been captured since she was captured. She can not remember exactly how
Long that may be well.

Erika walked around the Jane couch and checked
The shackles. "Good, good, well ..." Erika whispered softly. "See, I will be honest with them,
I do not care what they are called or what they want here. But my boss well, will be slightly nervous though
Strange people rummaging in his territory, you understand? He always wants to know with whom he
It has to do, and now he has asked me to ask for it. So he can sleep better.
So I ask them how they are called what they have here to look for, and for whom they work? - me
White, many questions but please try to answer. "" If your boss know something about me
He must come and ask me. I'm not talking to helpers, "Jane replied coolly.
"Oh, I think they should talk to me," said Erika, for otherwise I have ways and means
Let's talk They know what I mean? "" Tsss ... they do not scare me sweethearts, me
Will not say anything to them, they have had bad luck. "" Well, then we must others
Means .... "said Erika, and went to a small metal cupboard that was in the corner of the room.

Jane could not see what was inside, but her experience told her that it was nothing
Would be good. Erika came back a moment later. She had a small silver
Metal casket in hand. Jane was a bit nervous, she tried to check her shackles again,
Knowing that it would be senseless. She knew she was pretty in her position
But she was determined to hold on until she was liberated.
"To convince male prisoners always with force," said Erika. "I from experience
But know that in women help quite different things. Not true? Are you afraid of pain
Miss? "" I'm trained on all kinds of torture, they do not make me talk. "" See
They, I knew they were saying they were not afraid of pain. That is why I have others
Possibility to convince them to cooperate with me. I have to say I already had
Recently visited by a female guest from Russia., The Russian woman was good woman, strong-willed
And as you say ... resistant. But they believe me, I could "convince" them in the end.
"If they talk what they want, they will not know anything about me. Nothing at all, zero. "" Well,
Well, I promise them I'll. "Jane just turned her head to the side, disgusted. Erika took
Now a small revolving chair, which was in the corner of the room and sat at the foot end
Of Janes Liege. The tied-up woman was visibly nervous, but she was determined not to
say. The German now took every fettered foot into her hands and tore the spy
Black pantyhose apart. Suddenly, the pale feet of the American woman were naked
And defenseless, all that should come. Jane, however, was determined her
Not to betray their mission and to keep their secret by all means. Before Jane knew,
Erika put her fingers between all the toes to spread them easily. Jane was already wobbling
Somewhat desperate with his foot, trying to free himself in vain. "Beautiful, well-groomed feet
They have miss, I guess they are very sensitive, am I right? Jane said nothing but Erika
A toothbrush pulled out of her pocket. The worst was the electric whirring
And began to scrub Janes naked foot sole without warning. The
American woman shrank at once and tried to close her toes.
But the German knew exactly what she was doing and bent the bare toes of her prisoners with the
Hand up to have a good attack surface. The result was terrible. Jane shrugged
In her shackles back and forth, she tried convulsively to suppress a giggle around no one
But after a short time she was already shaken by a violent laugh.
The German knew she was on the right track and now took a hard bristle brush
And stroked Janes' other foot sole. Jane now desperately tore at her shackles and screamed
To grace. "Only the truth brings redemption, sweetness, only the truth. Do you want me now?
Talking? "Asked Erika as she continued to put on the brush on the fettered foot of the spy
And abstrich. "Forget it bitch," Jane screamed in despair. The woman was
Sensitive but tough, Erika liked very well. "At last I have a matched opponent."
She finally turned off the brush. The Germans stood up and went around the lounger
Tied woman around. "They certainly know that the human body is particularly sensitive
Places. Your feet are a good example, do not you? "Jane turned to face the disgust
Side, well aware that she could only hope that they would be released soon. She guessed what
Would come to them .... "Tell me, what is your name?" "My name is Hase du Bitch"
Jane shouted back. ... "well, then further in the text," said Erika somewhat pitifully. Erika took
Now the toothbrush and went to one side of Janes couch. "Do you know the most gracious, I have the
Experience, the delicate spots are the most sensitive to the body. And unfortunately, unfortunately
They force me to work on the probably most sensitive part of their body. "She looked
Pointed to Jane's exposed, smooth-shaven armpit. The captured spy also knew
What came "You're welcome!! I can not tell you anything ... "the American woman said in one thing
Pleading tone. Her strength and courage were suddenly blown away. "Oh, sweetheart, I am
They can only want to ... "" No, please ... Please do not go there ... "Jane begged.
"Only the truth brings redemption, sweetness, only the truth," said Erika pitifully as she returned
The toothbrush. A shudder ran through the strong spy, she wanted to remain firm
To do everything in the world. But secretly she knew exactly how would not stand for too long
can. "Talk to me, spy. This helps. Talk to me. "The toothbrush started on Janes
Naked, unprotected armpit. She gave a terrifying scream. Jane
Shrugged and shouted uncontrolled. Her body was sweaty and the skin was beautifully slow
Roughened The Germans knew exactly what they were doing and felt that their prisoners would soon be already
Would talk to her. When the brush finally stopped, just a few
Minutes passed, but Jane seemed like an hour.

Erika loved it, ticklish one
Beautiful woman, and this war provided her with many wonderful opportunities
Had exactly that to do. Erika smiled and looked at the wet-sweaty face of her prisoners.
"Well, if she does not talk to me, that is very honorable of them," said Erika
Acknowledging. "However, then I have no choice but to speed up the whole here.
My clients want information, do they understand? "She went to the closet and left Jane
Alone back. The spy was too weak and exhausted to free herself from her own strength.
Even though her will was unbroken, her strength was fading. Erika came back and had
A tube with a white shimmering cream. "You know Lady," she said as she turned
To Janes lie, "I admire you, I've had a few guests here, but she, she
Are from all my favorite guest. "" I'm honored, Bitch, "Jane shouted back angrily. The
Germans now picked up Jane 's bra and then creamed her nipples and soles as well as the
The spies. Jane was still trying desperately to break away. When she finished
She came close to her prisoner and stroked her cheek. His blond hair fell
American woman in the face. "So I admire them, they are so incredibly strong and
Steadfast I doubt I would be able to do this. I am different from my other guests
used. Erika now took out a black leather strap under the table and pulled him over the
Chest of Jane firmly. "What are they doing?" Jane shouted a bit timidly but also exhausted by the
Hardships. "Unfortunately, I have to resort to something more drastic now, but leave it
Me unfortunately no other choice. Through this cream I gave them, theirs
Nerves are even more sensitive and I must take advantage of this now, so sorry for me. For me
She will now speak. Promised. "She took the brush to hand ..." No,
No, pleaassseeee ... they can not ... please ... "Jane now begged visibly desperately. "Equal
Have they survived her brave heroine, why have they resisted so long against it,
I told them they are going to talk, "said Erika, feeling blissfully well that she was
Their goal was very close. Jane's hands clenched to a fist and her whole body
Cramped visible. The spy knew exactly what she would expect as Erika's brush over
Her nipples slipped. She screamed loudly, her whole body twitching and trembling
Bristles brushed their delicate and extremely sensitive nipples. Again and again, let the
German the brush over Janes tender skin glide. Jane was now screaming like crazy. Please, not so
Scream the most gracious, but we do not want them to waste all their strength beforehand "
The Germans were ashamed as they smoothly tampered with their manicured fingernails over Janes
Armpit strokes. "I still have so much with them ... ..." Jane shuddered at the
Thoughts of what you should still be. She tried to close her arms desperately.

"Your Pretty armpits still hold shady areas that I would like to explore, and I think,
How much fun I will explore the deep wells of your soft and smooth cavities. in the
Instant I wish I Were a feather "Krüger leaned forward and gently kissed the heights
and depths of the spy's left armpit and she began winds instantly. "I chose what
I consider myself my softest and most fixed pen. His white, Jane screamed in the deepest torture of her
Life, her body on fire, burned endlessly in a kettle of tickling torture. Krüger began,
Jane's left armpit to explore, and the feather fluttered around the armpit. So hard
As Jane tried to bring her arms down, stretched, not allowed to allow this. Now you
The whole body was again in constant motion, and the giggle was quickly disappearing
Laughing, she spoke the words "Oh shit!" Repeat and the words come in a work
Resonance, the awe of the agony of which they spoke. Krüger's pen was now gelatinous
Passed the armpit, revealing sweat. "Are we sweating already?
Spotted Kruger maliciously. "I have to research that personally.

"Kruger leaned forward and with her Tongues-like touch, tasted what they sweat the sweet vintage of Janes Called.
The more she tasted, the more she liked and the more she liked the more she tasted.
Krüger smiled sensually. "Now it's time, my dear ..." Kruger's fingers begin to
Scrabble light and spider-like over Jane's ribs and her back arched again. She used
A hand on her ribs as she reached for a firm pillow. Grab the moment,
When Jane's cramps were pushed in the air; She jammed the pillow under the back of
Jane. "Time to get you into the black hole of tickling," Krüger announced to the agent.
And taught belly to the spiders-like scrabbling. Jane returned quickly and her eyes
And her mouth wide open again. Krüger used her finger to Jane's
Exquisite belly and their defenseless armpits. Between the jagged traces of the
Laugh Jane began to beg. Kruger suddenly stopped the methodical attack on Janes
Belly button. She took the large white feather and then went to the foot of the bed.

She turned The American's back, spreading Jane's naked toes. "Oh shit, no!" Was Jane's
Answer to the sudden thought, to her hyper-sensitive, tickling feet. Kruger took
With her right hand she held Jane's heel and held her tightly clasped, then she brought
Slowly the pen closer and closer to Jane's now curling toes. The spring was now touching her
Big toes and circled them, with the psychotic butterfly, ballet dancing. Gently danced
The feather over the soft skin. From Jane's big toe, the spy hysterically shrieked.
Krüger took the opportunity and danced with the feather in the gap between Jane's toes. There was
Such a strength in Jane's foot that she felt it harder and Kruger wanted her to have one
Other hand, so she could also turn back his toes. Krüger laid the feather on the table
And now began to tickle Jane's sole with her fingers. Jane almost exploded

Laughing as the feather ran up and down on her soft sole. Krüger found that the
Foot inside the American softest, and most sensitive area on her whole body
And she was quite right with it. Jane jerked, her body felt like she was under current, her
Brain sets completely. She wanted only salvation and was ready everything, but also everything she did
Wanted to surrender, as suddenly a bang and a flash of lightning the entire room Shattered.

Somewhere in America

A mixture of female perspiration and walnut oil lay in the air, a blond woman lying naked
On a kind of modified Gyno chair. Her wrists were over her head
And her feet fixed to the metal supports of the couch. She was only wearing
her white panties and her bra. Neon light shone her slightly sweaty body. She
Wanted to scream, but the scarf in her mouth did not let any sound penetrate. A young
Woman entered the room. Her black long hair was tied to a horse tail. She
Wore a white T-shirt and a dark blue jeans. Her well-manicured fingers held a silver
Kidney bowl with various pens and brushes in hand. "Good morning Miss Krüger, nice she
Again. I am already very excited about their response, I have brushes and feathers and
Pens ..... my repertoire is almost unlimited, but to whom I say that. Lemme see
what your nerves are doing now, what do you think? "A stifled scream filled the room,
When Jane touched the naked soles of the German with the brush for the first time ... ...

The End.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back