• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charlize Theron

jjtsasaki

TMF Poster
In The Cider House Rules, at the beginning of the chapter called The Orchardmen Return, Charlize Theron is tickled by Tobey Maguire.

It is a brief tickle. Tobey wants a book Charlize has. There is some giggling. Charlize says, "...OK, just don't tickle me" or something to that effect.

This scene is obliquely referred to in Charlize's entry in the Celebrities List, but no details are given.

Yes, I remember that scene. A brief bright moment in what I regarded as a long, boring film.

cow12.gif

I would like to see her feet tickled in a movie.:D :D

clip

I know this one is rentable, but i just wondered if anyone had a clip of this scene. Also the non rentable "Children Nobody Wanted" scene would be awsome. Maybe this goes in the request section but since it was in refrence to this particular scene i though id slip it in.

Unfortunately, in the part where she is tickled (if that's what occurs) they are on the far side of the room from the camera and one can see next to nothing.

A missed opportunity.

dig dug dog

She and Keanu did a movie in the last year or two (A Walk In the Clouds?). According to a TMF post some time ago, in a morning television interview they were talking about scenes that were cut and Keanu mentioned there was a bathtub scene where he was tickling her that didn't make the movie.

Of course in the age of DVD, there's no telling what may be tacked on as "extras..."

Bandit

:D I would like to see those cut scenes. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back