• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lost

Did you like the story?

• Total voters
T

TickleeClaudia

Lost

The dark streets of Manhattan looked even scarier than usual that night. That was probably the rain, the reflected light of the street lamps.

Vanessa Di Pablo was sitting in her car and waited. It was not the first night, the young CIA agent in this dark area struck by the ears.
"Shadow .... I want every single head have on a picture ...". The announcement of her boss Chief Watson was clearly too long was his department already behind this sex traffickers ago. The results of this were more than poor.
Each week at least disappeared a new woman in mysterious ways and the tracks were nearly all lost in the sand. The pressure increased significantly. It finally had her results.
For this reason, Vanessa sat night again today, at some point, something had to be done. It was quiet for too long, the last 3-4 days, nothing happened.

The young agent with the Chilean roots had for over 2 years with the CIA, this was not their first shading but this time it was different. She had the decoy played before exact a week. They had been sent undercover into a bar to hire there as a dancer. Many dancers were from South America, mostly immigrants, which earned her first money in the US here then chasing the great American dream without family or private backround they were the ideal victims. "The reputation of New York is at stake !!!" so her boss had urges. So she sat here and watched and photographed. There were many Latina women in and out but nothing happened ....

Therefore, it is now a phase 2 to start. Vanessa had the O.K. the top C.I.A. Headquarters and it was now playing the decoy for the second time .....
She got out of her car and went their way her short dress.
She quickly ran through the rain to the entrance of the bar. She had her black high heels and her short purple dress.
Her eyelids glistened under the purple eyeshadow.
Of course, all at the expense of the F.B.I. No question, Vanessa was evening dressed very sexy today. It just had to work with the job. Only if she was allowed to dance tonight it would be able to throw her succeed a look behind the scenes of the club.

The club was good, but not overly stuffed. Vanessa sat down at her bar and ordered a drink. She had come close to the boss today.
The lady behind the counter was 20 maybe 22 years old and straw-blond. Probably colored Vanessa thought to himself. "Hey honey, I'm looking for your boss, where can I find that?" Vanessa made to cool. She tried to act superior, unnecessary questions of "counter mouse" could not use them.
The blond girl pointing back to the other side of the large dance floor. "Over there is the office, what do they want from the boss.?" The little girl was curious that Vanessa could not use. "Interview - thank you for the information." She put a few rail on the counter and walked to the back.

The black wooden door with the golden hinges Vanessa was suspect. -the is already so an arrogant snob Being she thought to herself.
She knocked on short and went without waiting inside.
Behind the door Vanessa was visibly surprised. She had a big, powerful man expected that represented something instead was a woman sitting behind the desk. Quite large, but not too much illustrative. Her black hair was shoulder length and she was wearing a light blue blouse on a tight-fitting black jeans. Only her stilettos were quite remarkable, thus they had worked it so much greater for the 175mm guess Vanessa.
"What are they doing here? - Can any walk in here as he or she wishes, such as "something upset she got up from her chair and looked intently Vanessa?.
Two other women who also were in office now turned to Vanessa. A larger with fiery red hair that she had tied back in a ponytail. The rhinestones on her black sleeveless Top glittered in the light of the room. The smaller sitting on a chair next to the desk. Your shoulder-length black hair whipped around as she turned to Vanessa. "Forgive please Ma'am, but I'm here to interview" fibbed Vanessa. "It's about the place as a dancer." The women stared at Vanessa undecided. ".... And then she burst just like that in my office? - So I think that's outrageous .... "-" Should I let them throw Boss "mingled with the red-haired possible in the dialoge. Overlooked the right hand of the boss, Vanessa thought. But the chief raised his hand .... "Although I do not know how to find it, but if they are already here, but they show what mL us to offer" the Warden said, pointing out the dance pole. "The clothes fit so at least before ....." she said, pointing her assistant. This pushed Vanessa somewhat rudely out and already she was on the dance floor. "Showtime !!!" she said. Vanessa knew she had to take this chance, she grabbed the bar and dance like crazy going on .....

Meanwhile attacked the boss in her office to the phone. "Ola est comme dai ... I've got something for you to pick up ....."

(Late Night at the Club)

The last guests had already left the club as the boss summoned her dancers.
"Ladies, very good performance tonight - especially the new ones, have done a good job. I can imagine Rosanna "said the boss. "Rosanna comes from Brazil and is now our new dancer. Just like ..... "Vanessa looked questioningly ...." .... Vanessa Vanessa Vasquez, I'm from Chile, "said the agent. This code name they always used in clandestine operations. "Well ... then on good cooperation" said the Warden and dismissed the ladies home in the evening. "Just a moment please, Vanessa and Rosanna, but a moment please wait. We Teamwork is very important you know why we have a separate villa where our new staff accommodation available for the first time. Many who come here are new in town or even in America and why we support them in the first time. If they want they can spend the night there. Tomorrow we will take care of catering for both of you. "She looked at the two women expectantly. "Si - why not?" Said Vanessa .The was the moment which she had waited, they probably make the girls all go there she thought, maybe it comes to them now on the track. "Our car will bring you back immediately there, it's just around the corner, just a few blocks from here. Good night, "said the Warden. A man in a black suit entered the office and pointed both the way out, apparently the driver, Vanessa thought. They went to the back door Vanessa already knew. There was a black limousine. The windows of the car were darkened, the indicator Vanessa could not realize she was on the hat. Rosanna, however, was thrilled. "Such a beautiful car," she gushed. "You see Vanessa I've never had a personal driver". The driver opened the doors and they got in, Vanessa was quite nervous .... She had a tracking device in your handbag .... just in case. Now she was very happy. The journey began and while Rosanna excited all surveyed Vanessa was suspicious. Meanwhile, invisible gas spread in the passenger compartment of the sedan .....

It was dark, Vanessa did not know where she was at first. She could only recognize shapes and only heard a muffled sound. A cold draft they captured and made them shiver. Her mind was now wide awake ... she felt something was wrong. She tried to get up but something held her back. Your ears hear a muffled sound, almost like a scream ... there jumped on the light. When she had a few seconds later overcome the shock of bright light could Vanessa recognize the exact situation in which she found herself. What she saw her did not like .....
The room in which she found herself was no more than a chamber with no windows and only white walls. Here were two bunks made of metal. On the one she was tied up, with adjustable
Arm and foot rests, so that her body formed an X shape. On the other de-trailer was sickly young Maria, also in this position. Only now much Vanessa on that she was naked. Only her underwear she was wearing, just like their neighbor. "What's up? - Where am I? "Her eyes blinked panic?.
Next she could not perform her thoughts, as the door opened and a woman entered the room. She was tall, perhaps 175 mm - 180 mm and well built.
She was wearing black jeans and a white, close-fitting, sleeveless top. Her dark brown hair falling in curls over her firm upper arms, which showed a slight muscle attachment. She wore a medium-sized metal box with you, its contents could neither recognize nor Vanessa Maria.
"Ah, the ladies are awake, a beautiful good morning .....". "Who are you? - What they want, "said Maria scared. "Who I am does not matter. You are now my property! You have nothing to ask from now on. You have to do what I tell them! "-" You Bitch! Let us immediately clear! "Cried Vanessa. "Ha, ha, ha" The woman smirked, "you will be able to do even beg me what I tell you and will do everything I can promise you ANYTHING!" Vanessa and Mary looked at each other in despair, while the woman a few utensils out of their box pulled out. "A couple of minutes and they will do everything I want! I promise you "The woman pulled 2 large white feathers from her chest. The two tied ladies looked desperately to - what they had before -. Maria tugged desperately to the leather straps while Vanessa tried to stay calm. They had been prepared during their training in situation like this, but in real it is something else. Never Vanessa was in such a quite precarious situation. The woman then took a swivel chair and sat down between the two beds of women. She pulled the two women from her stockings, the painted toenails of Vanessa shone in the beam of neon lights. Mary nails were colorless but well maintained. "Mhmmm, very nice feet have they, size 40 I guess," said the woman while she stroked Vanessa's feet. "And her soles .... sher maintained What are their feet well say to these springs here? ...." Vanessa tugged desperately now at the ankle, they would not ... they knew nothing good ..... "hahaha, hihhihihi, hahaha, stoooppppp, Nooooo !!!" The woman now took Vanessa's toes and spread them with her fingers. Now dash of Vanessa sensitive medial forefoot spring cruel and down ... "Nooooo .... no, no hihi, hahahha ohhhhh ...." Vanessa giggled uncontrollably now, during the spring stroked her soft soles. "Look how ticklish they are ..... amazing. So ticklish feet, I have rarely seen. "Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha .... ho, ho, ho NEIIINNN !!!!" cried the agent desperate. She felt tears in her eyes ascend laugh before. "What will say only her delicate shoulders to when their feet already have so much joy?" - "Armpits !!! ???" cried Vanessa "No !!!! - Please do not !!!! not me .... my shoulders do everything ..... "" But, but - Everything !? I do not want to do everything I want her to be obedient. You need to learn what it means to obey, obey me, because now they are mine. "Vanessa's eyes widened, she was scared. The first time she had really scared. Meanwhile, the woman stood up and walked around Vanessa's deck. They stood between the rest of the two women. "Well ladies, I think it is time them a lesson in obedience to give! Obedience is the supreme virtue in us. Our customers expect only the best, and they also get ..... in the one it takes longer for the other less ... "" You lousy bitch! - I'm done! I swear them when I'm out of here .... "but the woman interrupted Vanessa Wutrede. "Let's see what we have for such a disobedient girl so even though" she said. Among their beds stood a box because of their position could not see the two women. When the woman came out again and Vanessa Maria could see what was in it and what they saw them all and did not like ...... The woman took out 2 hand fans. But these were not ordinary fans, no, but it was specially made. On the rotors lace white feathers were attached instead of leaves. "Oh No !!! - Please DO NOT! - Please .... "pleaded Mary at the sight of the equipment. "This is a whole new experience to be" the woman said as she put the device on the outer side of the platforms for the two ladies. "These fans have a special status function, especially designed by me. Is not that great? "The woman said proudly. "That they allow me say, -Multitasking employer. You will definitely enjoy it have my ladies. You may be lucky, they will be the first to benefit from my latest invention .... "the woman sneered. Maria tried desperately to their unprotected armpits to escape the clutches of the fans, knowing that this is completely pointless. With a quiet hum, the feathers began to rotate and they had their effect. Both women came almost simultaneously a pitiful cry from the room shook, she began to giggle like crazy. "I see they have fun, that's good. Then we can go on! "The woman sat down in between the two chairs of their prisoners. "So I'm not quite in vain here, I'll take care of me once on its other side. - They have not, however, ladies or ... "She smirked as she took the hand 2 powder brush?. "... Oh goodness gracious, I almost forgot the oil yes ...." Mary was then a pathetic cry. "No! Please !!! - No oil .... Please do not ... !!! "The woman took a small bottle of massage oil and poured some into a small bowl. She let circling the brush is gently ......
The two women began to rage as the wet bristles touched her tender flesh in the axils ......
"So I love you Ladies !!! - I just hope the cuffs keep out the .... "The woman smirked as she enjoyed the situation clearly ......

Hum ... ..that was silent, it was only the uncontrolled giggling women heard.
With 20 minutes gone by since the rotors began their work.
"Mhmm .... this fragrance here. How wonderful, I love the mix of sweat and sweet perfume mixed with the beautiful oil .... just lovely. Do not you think? .... "She had her two girls during the last minutes, now they walked around the chairs of the two women and surveyed her work while she gently hair out of her sweaty faces their prisoners dash left alone. "Did you like it, yes - so I had a lot of fun with you two sweeties." The two said nothing. They breathed hard and uncontrollably. "20 minutes Ladies! 20 minutes! That was not so bad, right? To warm up just right, you do not even think? "The woman smiled at the tired faces of their prisoners. "What I have in mind for you .... when I say that you will not believe your eyes ...." The two slowly opened her eyes and looked at each helpless and exhausted. - How long would this ordeal still take thought Vanessa when the get me out of here .- They did not say a word?. They were taken to their limits. This sadistic witch had taken to their physical limit of the two women. They felt ashamed and humiliated. The worst thing was, no one could tell them when that was finally over here. Vanessa made a mental hold on. You must hold conjured himself. -The Get me out of here. Hopefully soon - she thought.
The woman came back to the two and, throwing an almost pitying look on their prisoners.

"So ladies, now unfortunately I have a bad news for you ...."
She had a small black tracking device in her hand. Vanessa's look froze ...... she could not help it when the woman threw in to the ground and stepped on her heel.
Vanessa was shocked. Salvation is now excluded? Would she ever be found? ...
"Because I know whom I am indebted for these small stations, I will now
must take appropriate action so sorry I am ..... "The woman pulled out a white cloth and before Vanessa knew she pressed it to her mouth and nose. She wiggled frantically with his head ....... darkness !!! ..........

Slowly the veil of mist from Vanessa's head twisted. She could see outlines of their environment. It was a new environment. She could not but identify the precise situation in which she found herself was different than before, that much was clear beyond doubt. However, this did not mean good, she remembered back to the woman with the tracking device in her hand. Vanessa knew she could only hope that one would find them quickly.
These hopes were killed immediately, however, as Vanessa found the same ......

Flash Fluorescent jumped on. Vanessa could see her around the first time. She was naked she immediately noticed, but not naked as before but naked, without any part of their clothing. The next thing she noticed was, however, much more serious, they no longer lay on a cot. Now she was tied to a gynecological chair. Her arms were pulled over her head and chained handcuffed. Her legs were fixed with leather straps to the foot rests of the chair. Vanessa had to realize that was an escape from this situation completely impossible. She could only imagine what it would be imminent but the thought of her did not like. The first time was fear in her.
The door opened and the woman of previously entered. However, she was now wearing a white lab coat and she was not alone.

Another woman followed her. Vanessa she estimated to early 30s, shoulder-length black hair, thin face and slender, perhaps 170 cm tall.
"Well spy! Back to reality? "The woman said," Then we can start immediately !!! "
"I think first we should here once kept the shape, just for the record, so to speak. I'm Dr. Maggie Wilson and this is my assistant, Valerie. The first thing they tell please even something about themselves and their mission and no fairy tale, if you please. What do they know? What does the C.I.A.? I ask for exact details ... .. "---" First they tell me something! .... "Said Vanessa aware of research to play their fear," ... ..to example where they take all the girls from Mexico, have disappeared here. Or should I say, they can have disappear? "---" Ah yes, I see! That is why they are so here ...... "said Dr. Wilson" .... then they tell yet again what they have found out about us, but please. "" Nothing in all the details I will! My people are now here and take their entire store up here! So they better, she and her whole gang. And now they tell me who is behind it! He is the head of their group ..... "Vanessa talked himself into a rage, she forgot her fear she had nearly forgotten the situation. She wanted to know everything, all they ever worked for months. If they would get the woman to talk now, we would have a confession Vanessa thought to himself. Dr. Wilson and her assistant looked at each other, smiling. "So I assume that they know nothing. So I ask you again, tell me, what are their current knowledge of us, and please say it right now, then we save a lot of time. "" Fuck it, she! Bitch "shouted Vanessa, who is certainly their precarious situation was aware. She had the two engage in a conversation to learn, but also to gain time. "Aww, I do not think we should do it themselves," Dr. Wilson grinned, "for we have now it, do not you Valerie?" The young woman smiled devilishly at Vanessa. "What you should know," said Dr. Wilson, "Valerie is our expert in the genital area ....." Vanessa swallowed hard, she knew what would happen to them, "..... and while Valerie with this part of her body busy, I can spend more time on other beautiful places, is not it .... ".
Vanessa shuddered, what would probably plan the two sluts with her? One was clear she could only hope that you find it soon. Valerie took a while 2 small electronic devices that looked very strange, more like dildos, but with some bristles around the outside.
Vanessa knew evil. "Here we have a very nice, very special device developed especially for small, stubborn as guests. And you know what's the nice thing about a gynecologist chair? I tell them, you can be patient open as far as it is necessary. "Valerie now opened the screw for the footrest of the chair and pulled Vanessa's legs wide apart individually,
first left then recht.Vanessa had the drive stand idly by and as much as she struggled, Vanessa could not help it.
Dr. Wilson and Valerie now each took a dildo bristles and although she struggled violently, Vanessa could introduce the dildos in both holes do not prevent her lower body. "NO !!! - Your perverted sluts !!! Vanessa cried desperately, already introduce tickled as hell and she laughed Intermittently and involuntarily. "What do you think happens when I turn the two things only said Dr. Wilson tried gentle. "I think it's really to say at the time, and the truth, they do not think too ....?" "The truth does often good. You can not imagine how liberating it can work, "said Valerie she patted it gently Vanessa leg. "The truth does well, they do not even want to try it?" Vanessa knew she would suffer now and pleaded inwardly to a speedy rescue,, but she was still determined to. "Screw you guys, bitches !!!" she screamed at them. "I forgot to tell them the truth still an advantage of this scratchy things here, said Dr. Wilson," because while both do our work here, we can concentrate on other, more important things ..... "Valerie turned off the devices. A low hum filled the room .....

The pitiful whine and moan, which alternated with the sounds of wild laughter filled the room. The constantly emerging lust, together with the unbearable feeling of tickling was extremely sensitive skin too much for the proud Vanessa. To get through the rapid change of the vibrator tickle unable to salvation, the agent yelled now in spurts. Relapses were almost continuously through the alternating interval. The doctor knew medically exactly what they could expect the prisoners without the danger Vanessa fainted. This was to prevent it and succeeded the two women apparently excellent. Vanessa go now completely involuntarily, almost impassively in her bonds. Her body jerked at irregular intervals. Your cries sounded dull and now she was physically exhausted, unable to control their muscles.
She screamed, moaned and laughed uncontrollably. Your well-trained body was drenched in sweat and their physical strength was coming to an end. She could not say how long it already was, but she longed for an end to achieve. She knew she would do anything, really everything so this torment to an end.

"Tell me now what is their mission?"
Vanessa heard the voice, but was unable to respond. A bucket of cold water over her head ended abruptly, however, this feeling. Your senses came back in a flash and Vanessa a'war aware that there was only one way out for them. She needed to talk.

Now also noticed again the spring that was tormenting her armpit led up and down, it felt like 1000 small incisions. "Stop it ..... please .... Stop ...." "" "she cried hoarsely, her voice was dull. ".... Their mission agent ??? what is their mission ??? "Valerie said impatiently. "I .... .... I .... "stammered Vanessa powerless. "... My mission are the girls ...
Missing girl ... ". "Very good ... very very good. Well you see, it's still ... "
said Dr. Wilson "... and on ... what else?" ".... undercover ..... should find out where the girls are brought back ....." Vanessa gasped, she was almost too weak to speak.
"Who knows about this, they are here ...." asked Dr. Wilson impatiently, "... what lessons they have passed on and to whom?" - "Come on, out with it," repeated Valerie impatient and gave Vanessa a spring tip on her stiff nipples. "Neeiiinnnn ... oh god ...... neeeiiiinnnnn" Vanessa responded promptly to the slightest touch. "... They have to figure out where the girls are brought sent me, I am therefore here to see where they come from. I shall only the whereabouts of the girls find out more .... not ... I swear ..... haha, ha, hi, hihi ... Not ddddaaaaa the doctor "sat between Vanessa's legs on her swivel chair and touched now with a pointed pen her exposed anus .... "Well then, it's the point, was not so hard," Valerie is now patted Vanessa's sweaty cheek. "What the C.I.A remember about us? Said the doctor. She looked out from underneath Vanessa's eyes.
".... Nothing ...." stammered Vanessa "Oh they are already Agent Pablo di ...." Valerie said, "... I think there is still so much to talk about, or what they think woman doctor?" Vanessa secretly knew that there was no salvation for them, too much time has gone by, the tracking device was destroyed and these bitches they will not let go voluntarily. She would remain their property, like all the other women auch.Sie could not help but think of Mary. What had happened to her, it would go like her .....

The Ugly hum of the vibrator in her ears she pulled out of her thoughts.
She knew what was coming, the rotating springs were now approaching her anus wide open ......

... NO !!!!!!! .....

A pathetic cry again met the small chamber .....

End !!!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back