• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking an Angel (F/F sexual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
This one takes place in the same world as the Rachel's Unwanted Divine Attention series, though all you have to understand from that is that it takes place in a world created by a goddess of tickling to enable tickle torture to be part of everyday life.

--------

Noel gently set down on the roof of the building below her. The laughter emanating from the house filled her with a tingling warmth from the soles of her feet to the tips of her black feathered wings. She appreciated finding this place so close to her destination. Getting to listen to such frenzied laughter not only helped bolster her mood, her nature as one of Goddess Ilia's angels allowed her to gain energy from it. She could feel the fatigue from the flight drain away at the sound.

She extended her feelings down following the laughter to its source, more out of curiosity than because she needed to. The sight warmed her heart. A black haired woman was locked in a pair of stocks was shrieking with delight thanks to a white haired girl skillfully applying her fingers to her feet. A woman with a much larger chest was mentoring the white haired girl on how to truly wreck havoc with their captive's sensitive soles. A quick glance at all of the participants' mental states showed that neither the two ticklers nor the ticklee wanted the torment to end any time soon. Noel had long since stopped wondering if the joy the scene brought her was of her own free will or had been preprogrammed into her when Goddess Ilia had created her. She'd learned a while ago that that didn't matter. What was important was that girls were enjoying tickling and being tickled. She wanted to sit and watch, but she had a job to do. Reluctantly looking away she alighted down from the roof to land silently on the grass.

"Would it really have killed the Goddess to give me some sort of protection for my hair and clothes in addition to wings to fly with? I hate having to spend time straightening everything out before I meet a client. It wastes valuable tickling time," Noel muttered to herself as she pulled a comb and hand mirror out of the pack she wore at her side and began straightening out the silvery locks that fell down to her pale shoulder blades. Pale blue eyes gazed back at her from the mirror she held aloft with a bit of magic. She was able to confirm that her white backless shirt with black highlights wasn't too horribly wrinkled and she hadn't lost her black miniskirt or nylons in transit, which was a step up from last time at least. Her wings were a mess though. "Nothing I can do about that. Or at least not without wasting time calling in someone just to help me straighten them out," she sighed.

Appearance taken care of, Noel stashed the mirror and comb back into her pack and summoned the listing for her client for the night. A floating hologram of a 6'2", 20 year old woman sprang into being before her. She sported a tanned amazonian look with a well toned body and long brown hair to match her brown eyes around a severe looking face. In Noel's opinion the woman's athletic appearance fit together nicely with her generous chest. The summary listed her as an adventurer who'd had a bad breakup with her girlfriend over never being home and had wallowed in self-pity rather than interact with others in the week since. Goddess Ilia had assigned Noel to be her partner for the night to allow the woman to use Noel's body however she pleased in the name of venting her frustrations. Ideally afterwards she'd feel more up to mingling with others again.

"I really should think about striking out on my own," Noel grumbled to herself a little too loudly. Glancing around in a panic to check if anybody had heard her she made certain to continue more quietly. "I've seen what the girls who have make now. You can make a pretty penny off of this divinely-enhanced ticklishness. If only Ilia wasn't so damnably nice. I swear she does it on purpose to guilt us into sticking around to help her." Noel continued to grumble about being overworked, underpaid, and the general unfairness of working life as she strode down the street to a house on the opposite corner of the block. She flipped a switch in her head to set herself into work mode as she checked the profile one last time to make certain she had the right address. A seductive smile replaced her annoyed scowl as she knocked on the door. A woman that perfectly matched the profile she'd been given opened the door to tower over Noel's 5'3" frame.

"Are you Ms. Jennifer Fielding? May I come in?" Noel asked. Without waiting for an answer she strode past the woman to enter. She wasn't doing it to be rude, Jennifer was evidently in the stage of getting over rejection of being too unmotivated to get dressed. The woman had answered the door with nothing but a tiny pair of striped pink and white panties on. Noel felt it was best to get her out of sight again as quickly as possible. She breathed a silent sigh of relief when Jennifer closed the door behind her.

"Who are you?" asked the bewildered amazon. Noel turned around to beam at her.

"Hello, Ms. Fielding. My name is Noel, I'm an angel sent by Goddess Ilia to help you get over your girlfriend." Noel fluffed out her wings a little to add emphasis to her claim. She watched Jennifer's face fall at her statement. 'I want to say I'm surprised, but it's to be expected I guess,' she thought.

"Go away. I don't want to have to put up with this right now." Jennifer came across as more sulky than angry at the intrusion. Noel shook her head, her smile never leaving her face.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Ms. Fielding. The Goddess has assigned me to be tickled by you. I can't well leave before that happens." Noel had heard tales from Earth about magic that allowed people to mentally control others. This was one of those times where she wished that Ilia wasn't so adamant that the only magic allowed had to be related to stripping, binding, tickling, or healing people. Luckily, Jennifer's state of undress was convenient for this situation. Noel's hands lashed out to start wiggling her nails into the taller girl's armpits.

"Eek! Stop that! Hehehehe!" Jennifer burst into giggles and tried to back away. She couldn't seem to decide on trying to push Noel away or dislodging the hands, and ultimately did neither. Noel followed her back until she had wedged herself into a corner by the door, giggling and spluttering as Noel kept her fingers fluttering about in her armpits. The angel couldn't help but appreciate that the difference in size had been so easily overcome by the use of her fingernails.

"And if you aren't going to tickle me, then I might as well enjoy myself tickling you."

"Go away! Hahahaha!" Jennifer yelled. Noel took advantage of Jennifer not being able to escape from the corner to switch to fluttering her fingers across the nipples in front of her. She wasn't kidding when she said she was going to enjoy herself at Jennifer's expense. The height difference meant that Jennifer's giant melons were roughly at head height for Noel, and she had to fight the urge to pop one of the engorged nipples into her mouth and start suckling away.

"Ms. Fielding, if you want me to leave you alone then all you have to do is tickle torture me until you've convinced me to go. I'm quite willing to submit to you for as long as you wish. All you have to do is give the word and you'll have me at your complete mercy."

"Okay, stop! Stop. I'll tickle you or whatever. Whatever it takes to get you to leave me alone," Jennifer finally relented. She took a moment to catch her breath after Noel pulled her hands away before walking past her to head up the stairs. Noel caught a glance at the adventurer's living room as they climbed to the second floor. The amount of trash and unwashed dishes lying around helped testify to the amazon's current depression.

"Strip, but keep your nylons," Jennifer commanded after they reached her bedroom. Noel obeyed, her clothes being left in a pile where she stood. "Now lie face down on the bed with your hands together and your legs spread." Again Noel did as she was told. She patiently lay as she'd been instructed as Jennifer dug leather cuffs out of the closet to bind her wrists to a rope attached to the headboard and ankles to the corners of the bed.

"I'm ready whenever you are," Noel said after confirming that her bondage was secure.

"So how long do I gotta tickle you before you leave me alone? 10 minutes? 15?"

"Until you don't feel like tickling anymore," Noel replied. "And before you say 'I don't want to tickle you now', 20 minutes at the least. I don't consider it a proper session if it's any shorter than that." Noel couldn't see Jennifer's face, but she was certain the amazon was rolling her eyes. They typically did at this point.

"Hehehehe!" Noel didn't fight to hold back the giggles as she felt a single, well-manicured fingernail begin to trace across the sole of her right foot. One of her jobs was to help improve girls' moods by allowing them to tickle her, it wouldn't do to discourage them by pretending that it didn't tickle. Her giggling turned into full blown laughter as the single nail transition into 5 nails wiggling inside her arches.

"Hahahaha! The toes! Tickle my ToeHOHOHOHOHOS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Noel cried. Her laughter kicked up a notch as her tickler did as she suggested. She began screaming with forced mirth when the second hand joined in to torment the toes on her other foot. Noel couldn't remember her feet being this ticklish, even with nylons helping. A woman with more ticklish feet must have been brought to this world since the last job that required her to be a lee. It was roughly 5 minutes before Jennifer gave her a break.

"Wow, you have sensitive feet. Are all you angels like that?" the adventurer asked.

"Hah... hah... Goddess Ilia blesses all of us angels to be the second most ticklish women in the world. Whenever someone more ticklish appears we get more sensitive to be just behind them," Noel explained while catching her breath.

"Only the second? Why not make you the most ticklish if she's going to do that?"

"Getting to experience what the second most ticklish women in the world are like makes mortals want to go out and tickle people in order to find the most ticklish, or so the Goddess' reasoning goes. And I can't help but notice that I'm not feeling your fingers anymore. You have the second most ticklish woman on the planet tied to your bed. Get tickling!" Noel enticingly wiggled her butt at Jennifer. She was rewarded with 10 fingers beginning to scrape against her behind.

"YOU PERVEHEHEHERTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the angel cried. She instinctively tried to buck the tickle spiders off, but was pinned down by Jennifer kneeling on her legs to pin her down.

"You really are ticklish everywhere, aren't you? Kootchie kootchie kooooooo~! Such a ticklish little girl. You asked for this, you know. I hope you're happy, cause I'm going to tickle you so hard you'll regret ever meeting me."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO! I'M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Noel shrieked. She didn't actually mean it. Begging helped clients like this enjoy themselves. In reality she was enjoying herself quite a bit right now. If things kept up like this then it'd prove to be a fairly enjoyable job.

Noel's laughter died down to giggling as the fingers made the way up her back. She suddenly let out a scream and bucked hard enough to threaten to unseat Jennifer when a nail glided up between the base of her wings.

"Whoa!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I guess there's someone out there with a super ticklish back for you to be so ticklish there."

Noel hid her face in the pillow in front of her in embarrassment. "No, there isn't anyone with a more ticklish back than me. The base of my wings are the most sensitive in the world. I'm not too popular with the other angels for being responsible for making them more ticklish there."

"Lucky me, lucky me!" the adventurer sang. Jennifer teasingly dragged her fingers down Noel's back over and over, reveling in how the angel's wings flailed about with each pass. Noel loved it. The building tension was killing her in a way that made her excited. Each trip made her dread when she'd feel her tickler dig in to really abuse the spot. She was looking forward to a dedicated attack from fingers so much that she was caught off guard when she felt feathers be applied instead.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Noel screamed and convulsed from the stimulation. Over time her laughter grew thanks to the number of feathers she could feel teasing her increase.

"Tickle tickle tickle! It's so nice of the Goddess to have her servants provide feathers to tickle them with. That's some real foresight there!" Jennifer had grabbed some of the feathers that had been shed from Noel's wings thanks to her struggling and began tracing them across the angel's back. To her delight it looked like the feathers would continue torturing her victim for her after she let go. It allowed her to set multiple feathers gliding all over the place before using the quill of the last one to doodle in between Noel's wings. She kept it up for a couple minutes before deciding to give her toy another break.

Noel gasped in surprise when she felt a pair of lips lovingly kiss the back of her neck. She squirmed a little as kisses were placed all over her neck and the back of her shoulders over the following minutes.

"I hope you had a good rest, sweetie. You're gonna need all the air you can get to beg now," Jennifer whispered in her ear. A shiver went down Noel's spine. She felt like she was in some real trouble now. She tensed up when she felt a hand get laid on her rump. But it didn't tickle, instead rubbing back and forth for a bit before slowly creeping down between her legs. Noel whimpered into the pillow. She had a good idea what was about to happen next.

"My ex never let me do this sorta thing to her. Said it was too cruel to treat another girl like this. But you said you were at my mercy, so I'm gonna do it no matter how much you cry." Noel's fears were confirmed when she felt the fingers begin to gently tease around her wet pussy lips. They massaged around to elicit gasps out of her.

"How about we play a game? If you don't beg me to let you cum then I'll ruin the orgasm with tickles. If you beg nice and good then I'll let you enjoy it before punishing you, okay?"

"Please... please no. I'll go crazy," Noel begged. It wasn't for show this time. Noel distinctly remembered one party with the other angels where they'd done this to her for an entire night as a group. It was easily the worst night of her life. She shuddered when the hand found her clit. She was helpless against the building pressure as the hand skillfully manipulated her nub.

"HAHAHAA! STOHOHOHOHOHOP! I THOHOHOUGHT YOU WEHAHAHAHARE GONNA MAKE ME CUMHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Right as the pressure was about to reach a tipping point the hands suddenly left to rake in between her wings. The sudden change in sensations quickly overwhelmed the building pleasure.

"Sorry, love! I figured you weren't being good enough to earn that. You're gonna have to beg to even get that far now!" Jennifer taunted. She continued for a few minutes before resuming teasing the angel's clit. "So are you a good angel or a bad one?"

"Screw you," Noel spat out. She gritted her teeth. Job forgotten, she was determined not to let this woman get to her.

"Wrong answer." Her show of defiance earned her fingers wiggling against her toes instead of an orgasm. Noel screamed in ticklish agony from the assault. Getting so close to release before having it taken away pushed the tickling from fun to torturous. She sobbed when she felt the hand resume its position at her pussy again.

"You're not gonna get to cum until you apologize now. And I'm going to both ruin it and punish you for being such a bad girl." Jennifer's voice was filled with a sadistic joy. Noel could tell that she liked this game, and her refusal to submit only made it more fun. But she stubbornly hung on anyways.

"No," was all she managed to say. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed when the fingers assaulted the base of her wings again. Tears were streaming down her face.

"One last chance, or I'm gonna spend the rest of the night never letting you cum," Jennifer threatened.

"Please... I'm sorry. I've been bad. Please forgive me," Noel sobbed. She hated sexual torture. She could take as much tickling as her clients were willing to dish out, but somebody toying with her with pleasure made her fold like a wet tissue paper.

"And when you orgasm, what do you want me to do?" Jennifer was milking her misery for all that she could. Noel sobbed into the pillow.

"Please tickle me. Tickle me through my entire orgasm and punish me with tickles afterwards."

"Good girl." Hearing the smug triumph in Jennifer's voice added a new layer of humiliation to Noel's suffering. Feeling the fingers slip inside of her didn't bring her much joy given what was about to happen.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Knowing what was coming didn't make it any easier to bear. If anything it made it worse. Feeling the explosive orgasm have to compete with a multitude of quills tracing around the base of her wings and across her nylon clad soles broke her. Noel could only laugh and cry under the ticklish assault. By the end of the 30 minutes of uninterrupted torture she was left gasping for breath. Jennifer had used her fingers to force her to orgasm a half dozen more times over the course of it. Any dignity she'd originally had had already been tickled out of her sweat covered body.

"Ready for round two? Of course you aren't! That's why we're doing it now!" Fear gripped Noel's heart hearing an ominous buzzing start up with those words. She screamed when she felt a vibrator get pressed against her still recovering pussy.

-----

Jennifer's sadistic games continued throughout the entire night. It was midday by the time she contentedly wandered off to another room to sleep. Noel lay there recovering from her ordeal. She'd run out of tears to cry several hours ago and had spent the rest of the session wailing in between her laughter.

"If that's how she treats girls at her mercy, then I think her girlfriend had more reasons to break up with her than her being out adventuring too often," Noel muttered to herself.

She was thankful that part of Goddess Ilia's bondage magic were spells of freedom. Most people never got far enough to figure them out or even realize they exist, but Noel was well versed in them. This job had her wind up the unwilling captive of sadistic women who intended to repeatedly tickle torture her more often than she'd like. She devoted a little bit of power into summoning ghostly skeleton keys that undid her cuffs. She propped herself into a sitting position on the side of the bed before attempting to stand. Her efforts resulted in her unceremoniously collapsing on the floor. Her aching lower back, hips, and thighs refused to support her weight. Her wrists and ankles had similarly been rubbed raw by her sustained thrashing.

'Thank the Goddess for healing magic,' she thought to herself. Concentrating power on where it hurt helped ease the pain. She was still stiff and sore, but at least she could walk now. She used the bed to prop herself into a standing position and hobbled over to her pile of clothes. Bending over to pick them up hurt too much so she settled on summoning magical hands to dress her. 'Goddess Ilia will have to forgive me for misusing her magic here. I don't wanna have to replace these again.'

Noel hobbled down the hallway towards the front door using the wall for support. Hopefully she could find some people participating in tickling outside to replenish herself fully. At worst she could fly around to wherever the punishment stocks were. One of the rooms she passed revealed Jennifer lying on a bed. Noel ignored an urge to take a detour to bash her head in. It hadn't surpassed that party with her colleagues, but this woman was easily in the top 5 of her worst clients of this century. She made it to the top of the stairs when she heard the adventurer call out.

"Heading out?" was all she asked.

"Yep. Places to go, people to tickle," Noel blithely answered.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I very sincerely hope not. Go find someone else to torture."

"That doesn't sound too bad, actually."

Deciding to end the exchange there Noel made her way down the stairs. Heading out the door she spread her wings and flew away into the blue sky.

Last edited:
I could definitely use a visit from a "tickle angel" every now and then. Another wonderful story from you, Serhazat. Thank you!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back