• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breanna Stewart Part 1 (WNBA Star, FF/F, Nylons)

Bmoremd

TMF Poster
The New York liberty were a struggling organization within the WNBA. Year after year they continued to disappoint and miss the playoffs. They also continued to swing and miss in their attempt to add marquee stars through free agency.. This year would be different. Liberty owner and multi billionaire, James Dolan, was ready to make a splash in free agency and bring premium women’s professional basketball back to Madison Square Garden.

The top free agent on their list was 6’4 all-star Breanna Stewart. Breanna had an all around game and was still young enough to dominate for another 10+ years. Their main recruiting push was going to take place at their team Holiday Party. Mr, Dolan was allowing the team and employees to use one of his mansions on Long Island to host the party. He offered the girls a million dollar cash incentive to split between them if they were able to sway Breanna to sign a contract by the end of the night.

The girls plotted their recruiting approach. They’d focus on the chemistry of the team. Playing in MSG, the Mecca of basketball and how that could elevate her into being the biggest star in the league.

Tina Charles and Kiah stokes, two of the Liberty’s main players were going to lead the recruiting charge. The entire team met the day before the party

“A million dollars!” Kiah said. “We need to get this money no matter what, how can we get her to sign the first night”.

“I’m willing to do anything, even if we gotta go to drastic measures” Tina replied.

The girls were all brainstorming ideas. For the Hell of it, Kiah googled “Breanna Stewart Weakness” and an interesting article came up.

“I think I have an idea” she said.

Breanna was running late for the Liberty Holiday Party. The team had sent a private driver to her hotel to pick her up. The driver had been already waiting for 20 minutes while Breanna got dressed. Breanna decided on short red dress with sheer black tights and black heels. She was self conscious of her large size 12 feet so she felt the black tights and heels look gave an illusion that they were smaller than they were. She threw on a black pea coat and made her way down to hop in her ride.

They arrived at their destination as the car pulled up to a gigantic mansion on the water. “Wow fancy” Breanna thought as she made her up way to the entrance. She was greeted at the door by a party hostess who took Breanna’s coat. Breanna noticed the hostess looking down at her feet.

“I’m sorry to tell you this, but Mr. Dolan is currently renovating his house. He just had the floors done and asked that there be no high heels to mark up the floor. Did you not get the memo?”

“I didn’t” Breanna responded. They stood there looking at each other thinking of a solution.

“Well I could take your shoes for you and make sure you get them back before oh leave” the girl suggested.

“I guess that’s fine” Breanna reluctantly agreed. She was mortified that she’d have to spend the entire party walking around in just her stockinged feet.

Breanna removed her heels and handed them to the young lady. She made her way into a big ball room where most of the team and staff were. She was introduced to pretty much everyone in the organization, forgetting most of their names right away. They catered to Breanna in every way possible offering various appetizers and wine. It was a solid party and the house was extravagant.

A few hours went by. She could tell the team was making a hard push to get her to commit. Admittedly, there were other teams higher on her list of possible destination, but she didn’t mind the courting.

“Let’s explore the upstairs” Liberty star Tina Charles suggested to Breanna

Breanna and Kiah followed Tina upstairs. This part of the house clearly hadn’t been touched by Dolan’s renovation team yet. All of the bedrooms had old musty furniture and damaged hardwoods. Breanna was careful walking not to let her tights snag on any of the flooring. They found another set of stairs leading up to a 3rd floor attic. Breanna had had a really drinks and was feeling adventurous.

“Let’s check it out” she said.

The attic was nothing special. A freaky old attic with useless furniture and bare walls. Kiah pointed something out in the corner.

“Check these out, I think it’s a set of old stocks. Here take a picture of me.” She said as she sat down in the stocks.

Tina snapped a picture with her phone. “You next” She said to Breanna.

Breanna hopped in the stocks, sitting back in a rickety chair and putting her ankles and hands into the slats. Kiah closed the top part. Breanna didn’t notice her lock the latch on the side.

Tina took the picture and Breanna attempted to get back up, but the stocks were locked holding her down.

“I think it’s stuck. Help me out Kiah” Breanna said.

“Not so fast Bri, we could really use you next year, and want to know if you’re willing to sign the contract tonight.” Kiah replied. She reached into her large purse pulling out a clipboard with the contract attached and the pen.

“You know I can’t make that decision tonight” Breanna said. “This is ridiculous let me out.”

“We can do this the easy way, or the hard the hard way” Tina said as she walked around and stood directly behind Breanna. “We know you’re greatest weakness, and we’re willing to exploit it until you sign.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Breanna asked.

Tina poked Breanna once in the ribs causing Breannas body to jolt.

“My my, looks like the article was right.” Tina said as she poked Breannas side again.

A sense of dread and panic set in with Breanna.

“Please no, don’t fucking don’t this. Just let me out now and I won’t tell anyone.”

Tina ignored her please and dig her fingers into both of Breannas sides. Breanna thrashed in the chair, trying her best to hold on her laugh. Squeezing her lips together she still let out a loud girly squeal.

“Tell my Breanna, what’s your most ticklish spot?” Tina asked as she let up on ribs.

Breanna stayed quiet.

“I mean your ribs seem very ticklish, but is it your worst spot?”

Tina walked around to the side of Breanna. “Is it your knees?” She reached out and squeezed both of Breannas knees. Breanna’s legs flailed up and down banging against the stocks trying to escape Tina’s fingers. “How about your neck?” Tina asked and started gliding her fingernails along Breannas neck and collar bone. Breanna rolled her head around trying to block the tickling fingers.”Gosh I’m not sure if there’s a spot where you aren’t ticklish”. Tina grazed her fingers along the insides of Breanna’s forearms. Even this made Breanna twitch and squirm as she trying to move her arms around and avoid Tina’s fingers.

“All you have to do is sign the contract and we’ll let you go.” Tina said and she dug her fingers into Breanna’s hips. Breannas body spasmed and giggles started outing from her lips

“Hahahahahaha noooohahahahaahah”

“Something tells me we still haven’t found your most ticklish spot yet, and I think I know where it might be” Tina said as she walked to the front of the stocks where Breanna nylon covered feet hang.

“You have such large pretty feet Bri. Are they a size 13? You have such high arches. And I can see through your tights you painted your toenails purple, so cute.”

“Please no, not my feet. You fucking psycho let me go!” Breanna pleaded

Tina wasted no time, she dragged a finger from the heel to toe on Breannas foot causing her to shriek and pull against the stocks.

“No, fuck this let me out. This isnt funnyhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Tina scribbled her fingers all over the bottoms of Breanna’s feet.

“Someone is so ticklish on their big feetsies” Tina teased.” “I think we found your most ticklish spot.”

Tina shifted her focus to Breanna’s toes. Breanna completely lost it screaming and laughing. the room filled with laughter and the sound of wood banging against the ground as a Breanna continuously attempted to pull her hands and feet out of the stocks.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabsttaaahahahahahahahppppplpl hahjaahahahhahahaha”

“I didn’t know such a tough superstar basketball player could be so ticklish” Tina said

Tina stopped her tickling onslaught “are you ready to sign? She asked

“No fuck you and this organization. Let me out or I’ll call the police”

“That was your final warning” Tina said “you want a try Kiah?”

Kiah kneeled down in front of Breanna’s feet. Inspecting her nylon covered toes and extremely high arch. She took one finger on each hand and focused on the arches and toes of Breanna’s feet.

“Noooohahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha”

“Oh my goodness she’s going crazy. And I’m only using 2 fingers. Let’s try 10”

Kiah raked the bottoms of Breannas soles. Breanna went ballistic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiah stopped the tickling. Both girls stood in front of Breanna’s feet, waiting for her to catch her breath. “Just sign the contract sweetie” Tina said. She lets her nails slowly glide along the tops of Breanna’s feet and toes. Breanna squirmed in her seat.

“No? Not gonna cooperate?” Kiah and Tina each tickled a foot, and didn’t stop.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

Breanna finally gave in.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAYYYAHAHAHA OKAYYAHAHAHA I’LL SIIIHAHAHAHAHANNNNN.”

Tina placed the pen in Breannas hand and made her sign while still in the stocks. The gave Bri a few minutes to regroup.

The 3 girls walked downstairs in the party

“Attention everybody, i’d like to introduce the newest member of the New York Liberty!”

very nice story! I loved the premise and nylon f/f tickling is my fav. A little more detail on the actually tickling would be great. Just a suggestion. Nice job!

Well done! A nice original story and scenario. Size 12 feet...that is a lot of real estate to cover. I love it! Give us more.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back