• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Leia foot tickled and lickled by Lobot (M/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
New story posted on the website @ this link below:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...-tickled-by-lobot-spoiler-alert-she-liked-it/

Story follows with a brief introduction:

I've always wondered what happened to Princess Leia during those two scenes in Episode 5 of the Empire Strikes Back where Han and Chewbacca are subjected to, shall we say, some rather hard to watch interrogation techniques; Han with the modified scan grid (thank you, marajade0201, for the excellent backstory on this device), and Chewbacca, with the loud sounds blaring echo chamber.

Did Leia get harshly interrogated too?

Did George Lucas just forget about her?

Maybe George just needed to move the plot along quickly, and didn't have time to delve into what the Empire might have done to someone like Leia who had so successfully resisted the mind probe in Episode 4?

Well, the ticklephile in me imagines a scenario where, right after Han's gun is whisked away by Darth Vader, and the three become 'honored' Bespin dining room guests, Leia's freshly pedicured, gorgeous bare soles are ticklishly explored for quite some time by a very fortunate Cloud City staff member known just by his first name, Lobot.

So, with no further adieu, and in the words of The Joker from Batman Begins...

Here. We. Go.

'Please, take a seat, Princess. Calrissian, take Solo and the Wookiee down to the mining area as we discussed.', Vader commands and simultaneously motions towards a chair to the left of him. He also gestures to his right for Boba Fett to take a seat.

Vader summons Lobot, Lando Calrissian's chief assistant, and a few stormtroopers who are outside the dining room to enter the dining area.

'Now, Princess, we're going to have a little fun as we lure your friend, Skywalker, to his fate here on this city in the clouds. In a few minutes, Lobot here, with the help of some of these stormtroopers, is going to have you howling with laughter. Yes, I predict copious amounts of your breathless soundwaves are going to be the chief attractant that will bring Skywalker to me. You're probably wondering how I'm going to do this? I understand you have a weakness for getting your bare feet tickled. In fact, I sense that you have some of the most ticklish bare feet in the galaxy. Running feathers up and down your bare soles should be all we need to get what I want from you.' Vader relayed his ticklish plan for Leia with pride.

'How could he know this ticklish secret about me?', Leia thought to herself, mortified that someone close to her must have shared this intimate secret with the Empire.

'Don't worry, your Highness, no one's betrayed your trust. The force is strong with me and I sense these ticklish truths just from how your mind is working right now calling up these images from your past. Having your feet tickled was quite the regular occurrence for you on your home planet of Alderaan before we so successfully destroyed it right before your very eyes.'

The wound was still fresh, and Leia's eyes immediately welled up with tears as she thought of her friends and family obliterated in an instant in that horrible display of power, corruption, and greed.

As Leia played back the moments before Tarkin had given his order, she wondered if she had said 'Dantooine' just a few minutes earlier, maybe she would still have a home planet to return to. Instead, all she had was guilt and shame for losing the battle with her captors.

Leia, in her limited exposure to the Force, hadn't realized until just a moment ago that this strange, uncanny, and unseen power wielded by Jedi and Sith Lords alike could be used to read others' thoughts.

She tried to clear her head of any thoughts of that incredible afternoon in the Senate meeting hall on her once water-filled planet many moons ago.

She had been working alone with two male senators from Naboo. They were all strategizing on a plan to make the interplanetary trade commision more equitable.

Unbeknownst to Leia, her two male work companions that day shared a peculiar trait amongst themselves that Leia had not encountered in her short 23 years in the galaxy. These two fine male senators just happened to have very pronounced foot fetishes.

And during their strategic planning session, Leia began to nod off and eventually fell asleep right in the middle of their meeting. The two senators decided to play a little fun prank on the wonder woman from Alderan.

The two male senators climbed under the table where she was sitting, removed her shoes, and began a long, slow foot worshipping of the Princess's gorgeous size 6 feet.

They stroked and rubbed and massaged her silk like skin along her bare arches and toes like it might be their last time to touch another woman's bare feet.

They even used their warm tongues to begin to lickle in between all of Leia's beautifully pedicured toes.

Having her toes sucked was something that Leia simply longed for daily ever since one of her male friends during their time at the academy had first exposed her to this sensual foot play.

She awoke and came to her senses laughing lightly upon feeling these two handsome young men using their warm ticklish tongues all over and around her toes and bare soles.

Oh, it was divine!

'Your Highness, would you like us to stop?', whispered one of the male senators.

'Absolutely not!', laughed out Leia in between her melodious bouts of laughter. 'I love having my feet tickled like this! How did you know?!'

Their tongue teasing and tickling her toes and bare soles went on for a few. more minutes, and then the three of them decided it was time to get back to work. For the rest of that day though, the three of them would take tickle breaks and Leia would ask the two senators to go under the table and perform their valiant and noble ticklish services on her bare feet. Again, just so divine having two devoted foot worshipers in her midst.

Leia had always thought that her feet were one of her most beautiful outward features, but she never thought she'd find members of the opposite sex that would see them in the same light.

That was until that wonderful day on Alderaan.

'Oh No!', thought Leia, realizing her recall of this true foot tickling, foot fetish romp would eventually lead to Vader finding out these fine senators' identities.

Leia desperately didn't want to implicate her colleagues. She masterfully and quickly shifted these beautiful thoughts to something less beautiful; something, trashy. Yes, the trash compactor. If there's anything that can counteract the erotic it's steaming piles of garbage being squeezed into smaller steaming piles. Yes, mission accomplished. The two Naboo senators were safe.

'Lobot, I want you to listen to me carefully and do everything I tell you.' Vader became serious and authoritarian.

Please take the princess to your private quarters with these two Stormtroopers. Remove her shoes and by any means you see fit please tickle her bare feet and get her laughing uncontrollably. I need laughter, Lobot! Feathers, fingers, your tongue, anything that will get this woman laughing. I want every part of her soles, every delicate area of skin in between, on, and below her toes explored for utmost ticklishness. I want to hear her laughing uncontrollably. Understand?! Don't fail me!'

Lobot liked Leia. He knew who she was even before their encounter hours before on the landing pad.

He'd actually run across her path years ago on a trade route through Kessel, home of the famous Spice Mines that C-3PO fretted over right before Leia's first capture by the Empire. Lobot was on Kessel to negotiate for Lando new Tibanna gas pricing, while Leia was trying to garner support from local tribespeople to protest the unfair trade practices of the Trade Federation.

Lobot admired her tenacity and grit in fighting the injustices she saw around her. He also couldn't help but notice her sandals that revealed more of Leia's feet than they concealed.

Lobot thought for a second when he saw her in the hallway that she was actually barefoot, as the white straps and soles of her Bantha leather sandals blended in effortlessly with her beautiful ivory skin.

Lobot was also immediately drawn to Leia's perfectly pedicured 2nd and 4th toes on her gorgeous feet. They were conspicuously displaying sparkling toe rings.

In Lobot's experience, women who wore toe rings always seemed to want to draw attention to all the hard work that goes into keeping these very pretty extensions of their bodies desirable and worthy of compliments.

Lobot always tried to not miss an opportunity to supply that compliment, and with Leia, he especially didn't want to miss that opportunity.

'Princess Leia, it's a pleasure and an honor. I'm Lobot of the Bespin System. What brings you to Kessel today?'

'Likewise, pleasure to meet you. I'm on a mission from my home planet of Alderaan to try and convince the Kesselites to push back against unfair trade policies enacted by the Trade Federation.'

'I wish you well, Princess. I hope you'll forgive my tangential forwardness, but I can't help but notice that you're wearing multiple toe rings on each of your feet. That's a little unusual for women to display such adornment. Is there some kind of special significance to this PED-estrian beautification, if you will?'

'Not really', laughs Leia. 'I just love trying to look beautiful from head to toe. I work hard to keep these feet of mine looking their best and I appreciate you noticing! These 10 toes do a lot each and every day and I like to reward them with little rings of achievement if you will.'

'Well said, Princess. If I can ever be of service, please let me know', Lobot commented, bowed, and extended out his hand to shake Leia's.

As Lobot bowed and extended his hand, he saw Leia slip her left foot out of her sandal and extend it out to meet Lobot's right hand.

Stunned, and instantly excited for the possibility to touch a princess's feet, Lobot grabbed Leia's left heel and shook it as if it were a hand.

'I thought you might like to feel how soft my soles are given that I think you're about as gay for women's bare feet as one of my female friends on Alderaan is for me.'

'Oh my, Princess, how forward, and lovely, and so deeply perceptive of you. Indeed, I do have a slight proclivity toward pretty women's feet. Not sure where it comes from, but to you, I'm guessing it doesn't matter.'

'It doesn't. I just love it when I meet a foot fetishist who can appreciate all the hard work that goes into making your bare feet soft and inviting to the touch! So thank you again for noticing, and, as a reward, you get to touch them all you want!', Leia relayed with laughter.

Lobot was in heaven as he held Leia's left heel with his right hand, and gently ran the fingertips of his left hand over the top of Leia's left foot, and caressed under her arch.

'Wow, that is SO soft! You clearly have done some homework there, Princess! It's a pleasure and an honor. Thank you.'

And with that, Lobot gently released Leia's left heel to allow her to put her extended leg back down.

Leia was moved by Lobot's gentlemanly nature, and remarked, 'You can touch them anytime, Lobot. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Next time, feel free to even get a little rougher with them and give them a good tickling!', Leia laughed again.

'A good foot tickling clears the mind!', Leia added.

'Indeed, my dear lady. Next time, a little tickling fun will be in order.', Lobot winked and said goodbye.

Back in the present moment, whisked back to reality by the sound of metal boots hitting metal floors, Lobot watched as Leia was led to his quarters and soon to be foot tickling lair. He wondered if she remembered him. He was bald now, but on Kessel he'd had a full head of hair. She hadn't given him any indication that she recognized him from their brief encounter on the landing pad with Lando. Maybe she'd forgotten about their brief flirtation on the spice mine planet?

The four members of this planned tickle party finally arrived, and Leia was forced to sit down on a sofa and remove her slippers.

The two Stormtroopers sat on either side of Leia on Lobot's couch.

Lobot asked Leia to place her feet up on the cushiony footrest that extended out in front of her.

Lobot then sat on top of her legs and began to rub and relax Leia's tired bare feet.

'God, it felt SOOOO good!', thought Leia after all the standing up she'd been doing this day. 'Oh please, more, more, more!', she again thought to herself.

Lobot remembered well how soft Leia's gorgeous bare feet were from their encounter a long time ago. It felt like just yesterday they were back on Kessel together, and Leia's propositioning to Lobot to 'get a little rougher' next time with her feet by tickling them was echoing throughout his living area.

Lobot even looked at one of the stormtroopers to see if they heard these echoes too, but alas there was no response.

Guess it was safe just in his own head. Whew!

The moment had arrived. Lobot was going to finally be able to take Leia up on her offer to 'get a little rougher' with her bare soles and toes, and see if she really indeed liked to have 'mind clearing' foot tickling sessions.

Since that meeting many moons ago, Lobot had had the good fortune to experience tickling many a woman at Cloud City.

Lando, in all his business dealings on Cloud City, would invariably end up entertaining countless females in his business dealings there on the mining centric planet, and invariably, women, after long meetings, and a few drinks, would request Lando to give them foot massages. Lando didn't care for touching women's feet. He actually had quite the aversion, but he knew Lobot had no issues touching women's feet. In fact, he knew Lobot reveled in it, and Lando would have no issue passing off these 'ped'-estrian, ahem, requests off to his trusty assistant.

Lobot literally got to 'foot the bill' if you will :)

Lobot LOVED these moments, and sometimes even got rewarded with a woman who enjoyed his other proclivity, foot tickling.

Yes, sometimes, Lobot would hit the jackpot, and a woman would beg him to tickle her feet in between his massage strokes.

Lobot was a gentle foot tickler and only tickled these women as much as they desire it. He actually developed quite the reputation in the outer reaches of the Bespin System for being one of the most attentive female foot ticklers .

Luckily Vader didn't run in the same circles that Lobot did, and Vader was unaware of Lobot's reputation for female feet and female foot tickling fetishes.

Lobot had realized already in their encounter in the dining room that Vader had miscalculated what he read in Leia's mind.

What Vader saw as Leia being tortured with foot tickling was actually just the opposite.

Leia would find having her feet tickled as a highly pleasurable experience.

Lobot's only main concern now was making sure he still could attract Luke to the System with her pleasurable laughter, not the antipated tortuous laughter.

There was only one way to find out, and that was to just start tickling his muse.

'Ok, let's do this and let's do this well', Lobot whispered to himself.

Lobot knew what he had to do as he didn't have much time.

He knew he had to produce intensely pleasurable laughter in the Princess very quickly, and one of the best ways to do that quickly was to use his mouth and tongue to suck and tickle in between her toes.

No matter how unresponsive a woman is to finger or feather tickling up and down her bare soles, in Lobot's experience with women on Cloud City sucking a woman's toes and then running his tongue in between each of the toes was guaranteed a maximum laughter response. Most women found this kind of tickling both incredibly arousing and pleasurable. A few would use a safe word In the beginning as the tickling could be rather intense, but all, and I mean, ALL, would come back to requesting Lobot to continue to suck and tickle their toes. Oh it was as predictable as the Falcon needing hyperdrive maintenance.

Lobot knew that this type of tickling known as 'lickling' could be intense at first for the Princess, but, based on the way she acted back on Kessel, Lobot knew she would probably be able to handle it. In fact, he thought she migjt actually be desiring it more than any other form of tickling.

Lobot leaned down to meet her gorgeously painted pink toes with his mouth. He took in the perfumed scent of her feet as he began to suck on her middle three toes all at once.

It was instant nirvana for Lobot, and, as he predicted, Leia too was quickly jettisoned to a place of pleasure as well.

Vader had definitely miscalculated.

Lobot was masterful as he ran his tongue in between Leias 2nd and 3rd, and then between her 3rd and 4th bare toes on both of her bare feet.

Leia was just stunned at how skillful Lobot was 'right out of the gate' tickling and teasing her toes like he was doing.

She instantly went into a mix of moaning with pleasure and deep, uncontrollable laughter.

Oh, it was divine!

Lobot's tongue was so warm, so soft, so gentle, and so obviously experienced in exploring these nether regions of her body that she nearly left her body experiencing this exquisite pleasure. It was as if she was hovering and watching herself from above.

With each flick of Lobot's tongue, Leia would convulse lightly with little howls of laughter mixed in with moans of pleasure.

For whatever reason, the two Stormtroopers Vader had chosen to hold Leia down (completely unnecessary actually at this point in Lobot's foot tickling session) couldn't realize how much pleasure Lobot was giving Leia with his mouth and tongue on her toes.

They just assumed this kind of behavior was actually painful to their prisoner and they were just doing their job correctly.

The setup could not have been working better for Lobot or Leia if they had tried.

Leia couldn't see Lobot's face, but what she couldn't visually make out with this man, she could intuit that here was someone exploring regions of her body that most men neglected and exploring it with such skill that she was actually having an out of body experience!

'Oh divine intervention in the midst of turmoil!', Leia thought.

Lobot's mouth and tongue explored every inch of Leia's barefeet, and Leia's feet devoured all the lavish attention.

Lobot's warm tongue found every tickle spot in between Leia's gorgeous toes. She was beside herself laughing uncontrollably.

Luke, who was on the way to the Bespin System while Leia's toes were being pleasured and tickled at the same time by Lobot, had already had premonitions on Dagobah that Leia was going to be tickled like this.

He would have these vivid visions of Lobot and Leia together in his mind during the difficult training sessions with Yoda. All he could see were their faces, Lobot's with Leia's toes in his mouth sucking and tickling them, and Leia's laughing uncontrollably and moaning with pleasure. These were extremely difficult images for Luke to hold in his mind. Luke still wasn't aware of Leia being his sister, and he wanted to be the one tickling Leia's toes like that, making her laugh, making her moan. But alas, another man was getting to do that to Leia and all he could do was watch the episode unfold in his mind. Yoda was no help. He just kept telling Luke to focus and clear his mind. It was maddening!

Finally, Luke snapped.

"I have to go to her! She's in trouble!'

'No, stay here you must. Fine your friend is. Enjoying herself actually.', Yoda reasoned.

'I can't take it anymore. Her laughter is driving me crazy!'

'Control, control. You must have control! Clear your mind!', Yoda continued.

'Master Yoda, I'm sorry, but I can't. Her laughter haunts me day and night. I must go to her.', Luke capitulated to his teacher.

And so it went with Luke until he boarded his X-wing with R2D2 and scurried away hurriedly toward the Bespin System hoping to get a chance to tickle the princess's bare feet as well.

Lobot had now moved on to Leia's bare soles and smooth high arches with his warm tongue sending her into even more beautiful explosions of laughter.

Still, the stormtroopers were oblivious to all of Leia's ticklish pleasure transpiring under their watch. Lobot couldn't believe his good fortune as he continued to run his tongue all up and down and over the smooth skin of the bottoms of Leia's gorgeous bare feet.

Time stood still for Lobot and Leia in this beautiful ticklish moment in their lives together.

Oh, for this moment to never end thought the two of them; Lobot, smiling at being the '-ler', and Leia, laughing so uncontrollably and beautifully, at being the '-lee'.

Bliss, oh dear God, double bliss!

Lobot's headset blinked 4 times.

Luke had arrived.

Alas, all good things have to come to an end.

Fun story and an interesting concept. So nice to see Star Wars themed stories. Good work :)

Thanks, Markm16uk! Appreciate the feedback and you reading my story! Greatly appreciated!

Thanks, milagros317! Appreciate the feedback and you reading my story! Greatly appreciated!

Thanks, As You Like It! Appreciate the feedback and you reading my story! Greatly appreciated!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back