• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Sorceress's Mistake (*/F, non-consensual)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
It occurred to me that despite constantly citing that there were rules for magic in my previous stories, Goddess Ilia has a tendency to look the other way for sympathetic reasons. I ended up never showing what happens when someone breaks them as a result. That strikes me as a little too much telling over showing for a recurring part of what I write, so here we are.

----------

Fiona reveled at how good the soft fabric felt against the bare skin underneath. The hooded white robe her parents had bought her as a present for graduating went well with the mottled grey and white fur of the 21-year-old foxgirl's tail and ears and the creamy complexion of her skin. She took another peak at the bowl of water she had setup as a makeshift mirror, though it turned out it hadn't suddenly grown big enough to provide anything more than a reflection of her face, shoulder blade long dark grey and white hair that matched her ears and tail, and golden eyes in the last 20 seconds. The newly graduated sorceress began to wonder what would go well with it before ruthfully shaking her head.

'It's not like I own anything that isn't white, grey, or black,' she reminded herself. She pulled open the doors of her closet to reveal the few outfits she owned. A handful of shirts, blouses, skirts, and underwear were all she had, and they were all in some shade of monochrome. 'At least the local clothing store put on that big sale soon after I got here. Something about not receiving enough colored dyes or some such.' Those clothes had proved to be her salvation. She'd underestimated how much more expensive things were in the academy town compared to her home village. As time went on and her clothes became too threadbare to wear, her wardrobe was eventually whittled down to what she'd bought at the shop that day. She'd never bothered to scrape up the money over the course of her education to put together a new set.

'I guess having a sponsor doesn't mean I got much more than my tuition and room and board paid. Though Dad's right, I should be grateful for even having the opportunity at all.' The kindly old wizard who'd brought her to the academy had been able to use his pull as a famous alumnus to get rid of the exorbitant costs of attending for her, but she still hadn't had enough to do much else. 'It meant I focused on my studies instead of playing around like those drunkards,' she insisted to herself. 'I ended up valedictorian and they didn't, after all. Maybe they should've spent more time practicing throwing fireballs than at the tavern.'

Though she wasn't too proud remembering how she'd managed to get what little spending money she'd had. Some of the noble girls at the dorm had had what she'd learned was called a tickling fetish. After learning just how ticklish Fiona was they'd paid her on a regular basis to allow them to tickle torture her for an hour or two every weekend. 'It wasn't too bad once I got used to it,' she reflected. 'I can definitely understand the 'torture' part of the term, but in all it was a relatively fun way to spend an evening while making some coin on the side. Getting paid for it is still a little too close to prostitution for my tastes though, especially since they always insisted I take all of my clothes off.' Remembering the humiliation she'd felt the first time she'd been made to strip in front of the other girls pushed her to grab some more modest clothing. She settled on a white blouse, an ankle length black skirt with matching leggings, and deliberately avoided the black underwear composed almost solely of lace one of the girls had given to her as a birthday present in favor of a simpler white bra and panties set.

Fiona was about to get dressed when she spotted a light coming out of her doorway. She instead tucked her clothes under her arm and walked out to the living room. 'My inter-dimensional travel ritual?' she wondered. 'That was fast. I only started it an hour ago. I can't believe it managed to find another world so fast.' The young foxgirl sorceress cautiously paced around the glowing circle she'd inscribed on the ground, careful not to disturb the candles or sand she'd used to draw the complex designs inside. She'd intended to perform the ritual purely so she could add it to her list of feats as a spellcaster. Her next step was to round up some professors to verify that she'd done it after getting a stable portal created.

Feeling the plush carpet of the dorm under her feet made memories of how the other girls used to take so much joy out of tickling her feet in particular come unbidden to her mind. Suddenly there was a bright flash from the magic circle and Fiona's world went white.

-----

When Fiona's eyes readjusted she found herself standing in the shade of a tree on a grassy knoll. No matter what direction she looked she couldn't see anything except rolling hills, grass, and the occasional trees.

'No gate portal, no landmarks, no civilization, no nothing. Where the heck am I?' Fiona was so intent on looking around that it took her a bit to realize that she was still only wearing her new robe. The breeze reminded her of her state of undress. Pulling her robe shut in a panic she started looking around for the clothes she'd been carrying. They were nowhere to be seen. She didn't even have a belt to keep the robe closed. If she didn't keep a hold on it then the cloth did a perfect job of framing her pert breasts and bare groin. Turning red with embarrassment, Fiona immediately began to try to cast a spell to return herself home.

'There must be some traces of the magic that sent me here around,' she assured herself. She cast a spell to detect magical energy in the area and was confused that the first thing she detected was a feather floating at her side. As she turned around to look out of curiosity the feather darted into her armpit to begin flitting around.

"Ehehehe!" Fiona burst into giggles at the touch. She couldn't maintain her concentration for the spell over reaching in to grab the offending feather. 'What the heck?' She began looking around in wonder. 'Some type of mystic bird must've flown overhead and the wind coincidentally carried this into my armpit,' she eventually decided. Crushing the feather in her hand she tossed it away and resumed casting her spell. This time two feathers sprang into existence to stroke her exposed sides.

"What's going on!?" Fiona cried. She quickly summoned magical ice to encase both feathers, sending them falling to the ground. "Again? This can't be a coincidence. Someone must be- what the heck?" Fiona's eyes went wide with shock. A half dozen feathers materialized out of thin air right in front of her. They flew towards her and began stroking her armpits, inner thighs, and sides before she could react.

"Stop that! Dohon'thehehehehehe!" Fiona was beside herself. Every attempt to use her magic to freeze a feather resulted in two more being created to replace it. Soon her stomach, nipples, pussy, and knees had all been added to the list of places that had a feather stroking against them. Her giggling quickly transformed into full on laughter. She ended up doing a funny little dance trying to protect her ticklish spots, but she had too many ticklish spots and not enough hands. The feathers relocated from every area she tried to cover in order to gang up on places that were still exposed. The only reason she could remain standing was because she was pressed up against the tree. "I SAID STOP!" she screamed as she let out a wave of magical ice to freeze them all solid simultaneously.

Fiona bent over double with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. "What is going on here..." she muttered to herself. She glanced around again trying to catch sight of her attacker. There still wasn't anyone in the area aside from her. She didn't have long to look though. Within seconds of casting her spell she felt cuffs enclose around her wrists and ankles.

"Let me go!" she yelled. The sorceress was levitated to be held up vertically spread eagle in front of the tree a couple feet off the ground. The sight in front of her made her blood run cold. An assortment of disembodied hands, feathers, brushes, and vibrators were floating in front of her. Fiona counted more than 50 of them.

"P-please let me go," she begged. "I'm sorry for trespassing. I'll leave immediately, just please don't tickle me." She winced when a pair of hands lazily drifted over to her. But instead of tickling it grabbed the robe hanging from her shoulders. The cuffs temporarily put her arms together so the hands could strip her of her only garment.

"Give that back!" Fiona shrieked. She began thrashing against her bondage in an attempt to grab her robe back. "That's mine! Give it back!" The hands seemed to react to her screams to turn back around to show the robe to her. Then, to her complete horror, the hands began tearing it into strips barely an inch wide. She screamed and begged it to stop at the display. An attempt to freeze the hands was met by some of the tickling implements darting in to break her concentration by teasing her exposed flesh. Fiona could only helplessly watch as the present her parents had given her was systematically destroyed right in front of her.

"T-this is too cruel..." she sobbed. Tears streamed freely down her face. The magical tickling tools all seemed to be watching her cry for several minutes before the hands that had destroyed her robe drifted over. They floated to the top of her head to begin stroking her fox ears. Fiona had to stifle a moan of pleasure. She didn't want to give whatever sadist was tormenting her the joy of freely toying with her emotions. She tensed up when a hairbrush and second pair of hands lazily floated forward to make their way around her. She knew what was going to happen, but was helpless to stop it. As she expected she felt the hands take a hold of her tail, one about halfway down and the other near the tip, to gently yet firmly immobilize it for the oncoming brush. The brush made steady strokes from the base to the tip. Each trip of the brush sent shocks of pleasure into both Fiona's head and groin that battered against her will to resist.

"Oooh..." A soft moan eventually escaped from her lips. The moment they did the hands dropped what they were doing to dive in and start poking at her ribs and squeeze her hips. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Fiona broke into laughter from the sudden tickle attack. She was forced to convulse in her bonds and laugh for several minutes before the hands resumed their game. This time one set of the hands moved up to trace the tip of a single nail on each hand around the outer rim of her armpits. The second used a feather-like touch to drift all ten fingers up and down her inner thighs. It wasn't long before they managed to extract a strangled giggle out of their victim.

"NO MOHOHOHORE! STOPSTOPSTOPNOOHOHOHODON'THAHAHAHAHA!" She babbled when the hands began raking their nails inside her armpits and against her thighs. They synchronized their strokes so that she felt each armpit and thigh get tickled in quick succession. The exact moment one hand finished its stroke the next in line would begin so that she didn't get a single instance of rest in between. At random intervals they'd all dive in to scrabble their nails against a particularly sensitive spot on each area for a short while before resuming their sequential tickling in a randomized pattern. This time her punishment for making a sound lasted nearly ten minutes before she was given a break.

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... I'll leave... Just please stop tickling me," she pleaded while gasping for breath. None of her tickling sessions with the girls back at the academy had felt this horrible. Even when they'd abused her for entire evenings without rest, the fact that she'd felt safe with them had made it fun. The hands so cruelly destroying her robe in front of her had shaken her to the core. There was no way she could ever enjoy being at their mercy after that.

Fiona began to whimper when she saw a pair of hands begin to float towards her feet. She squeezed her eyes shut, grit her teeth, and tensed up her entire body at the sensation of a single nail tracing around each of her soles. The girls had always praised her feet as her best spot, and she was well aware of how horrible it was to have someone really let loose tickling her there. She didn't want to have to experience the hands finding the weakness that was in between her toes.

She could've sworn that the hands could read her mind. A moment after the fear of toe tickling entered her mind they stopped tracing across her soles. One moved over to grab her toes and stretch them apart. The other lightly placed its nail right at the extremely tender area by her big toe. 'Please please please, anywhere but there!" Fiona thought. In response the nail began to scrape at the area excruciatingly slowly. It took everything Fiona had not to make a sound. After the longest 20 seconds of the sorceress's life it finally stopped to move over to tease the next area over.

Fiona had never been wound up so tight in her life by the end. Her body trembled from the tension of having resisted laughing. Unfortunately, the fact that she had kept her eyes shut throughout the teasing meant she was left open for a sneak attack. The hands silently floated up and suddenly dug into her inner thighs right where they met her groin. All ten fingers pushed into wiggle about.

"EHEHEHEHEHEE! REDHAHAHAHAHAHA! UNCLEHAHA! UNCLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONONONONOOOOOOAHAHAHAH! BANANAAHAHAHAHA!" Fiona was instantly in hysterics, having been caught too off guard to prepare herself in time. She tried screaming every safe word she could remember from her previous sessions in the futile hope that it'd help. The hands didn't even slow. When the hands were finished over 15 minutes later she shuddered in horror. She could feel more of the magical binding appear to pull each of her toes apart.

"PLEASE DON'T! NO MORE! PLEASE LET ME GO! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" she screamed. The feather boas that flew forward to fit between her toes didn't even give her a chance. As soon as they made contact they formed a conveyor belt and began turning. Fiona completely lost it. She could feel a new feather brush against the hyper-tender spaces in between her toes several dozen times a second. She screamed like a banshee from the feather boas alone. Her laughter grew as hairbrushes began to scrub her feet and armpits. Hands squeezed her knees, hips, and sides, raked across her thighs, skittered across her stomach and around her breasts, and dug in between her ribs and where her stomach met her groin. The quills of four feathers were working together to ply at the walls of her bellybutton. Vibrators were applied to her nipples and clit while a studded dildo was pumped in and out of her pussy. Even her ears and tail were being targeted by stroking hands, which sent waves of mind numbing pleasure crashing into her brain. The sensations overloaded her in short order. Soon she wasn't aware of anything except the overwhelming torture.

-----

"Get away from her! Shoo! Shoo!" Noel called out. She'd received a communion from Goddess Ilia that someone attempted to use magic aside from for tickling purposes and flown over as fast as she could. The sight that greeted her was the most severe level of automated punishment possible, something she hadn't seen put in use for centuries. The thought that the poor foxgirl in front of her had been suffering that level of abuse for over 8 hours straight made a chill run down her spine.

The black winged angel couldn't be bothered to cancel the punishment the proper way. Instead she unleashed a barrage of pinpoint magical strikes that burned, froze, electrocuted, and crushed the magical implements out of commission without harming the girl as fast as she could. The fact that this was exactly what landed the foxgirl in so much trouble in the first place wasn't lost on her, but she didn't care. She was going to have to give the goddess a talking to about the concept of appropriate levels of punishment after this. When she was done only the cuffs remained to leave the girl hanging slumped over in the air.

Noel used her wings to fly up so she could rearrange the magical cuffs to allow her to place one arm around the girl's back and another behind her knees. Only after she was in position did she cancel out the cuffs keeping the girl afloat and sweep her up in a bridal carry. She gently drifted down to the ground to sit her down against the tree. She had to be extra careful to move the girl's tail, which she imagined must've been pleasantly fluffy if it wasn't soaked with sweat, out from under her to keep her from sitting on it.

"Are you okay, little one? Does anywhere hurt?" she worriedly asked. The girl didn't respond at first, but when she placed a hand on her shoulder to gently shake her a shaking hand was laboriously brought up to weakly grab her wrist. Noel could hear a soft "*hic*" and saw the girl's shoulders begin to shudder. The angel leaned down and embraced the girl to allow her to cry herself out. Only after the bawling stopped did she try to move away.

"Feeling better?" she asked. The foxgirl meekly nodded. No matter how Noel tried, she couldn't get her to meet eye contact. Not that she was surprised that the girl was in a bad state mentally after seeing what she'd been put through. "I'm Noel, what's your name?"

"...Fiona," the girl muttered.

"It's nice to meet you, Fiona. Can you tell me what's going on? It looked really bad back there." Noel tried to coax her for answers.

Fiona began to talk. The foxgirl explained everything starting from setting up her inter-dimensional travel ritual to when the tickling became too much for her to bear. Noel stayed silent outside of making noises of affirmation to show that she was listening. When the young sorceress began to falter Noel dug a water bottle out of the magic bag she kept at her waist and waited for her to down it before kindly prodding her to continue. By the end the angel was furious, though she did her best to not let it show.

"Fiona, will you be okay for a little bit? I have to go take care of something," she gently asked. When the grey haired foxgirl gave a little nod, she stood up and walked a short distance away.

The angel sent a prayer up to Ilia. 'Yes, fix the fucking robe, you stupid bitch,' she prayed as a feeling of reluctance come back over her mental connection to the goddess. Noel sent one prayer after the next in quick succession. 'I don't care that she was resisting being punished.' 'She didn't even know the rules!' 'You've gone too far this time.' 'Both the severity and length of her tickling were way too high.' 'The robe had nothing to do with her breaking the rules.' 'You had no right to destroy it like that.' Eventually she felt hesitation, then resigned acceptance, and finally a nearly overwhelming feeling of regret and guilt. She slammed the connection shut before the force feedback of the emotions could affect her. Noel turned and walked back to where Fiona was still sitting. The girl was mournfully staring at the tattered remains of her robe with tears rolling down her cheeks. Noel stood next to her and comfortingly rubbed her head.

"Fiona, it's going to be okay. I had a talk with the goddess just now, and we're going to have your robe fixed. See?" As she spoke the strips of cloth lying on the ground began to glow. One by one they floated into the air to rearrange themselves back into the shape of the original hooded robe. With a flash they joined together to reform as good as new. Noel silently reopened her connection to Goddess Ilia and sent a 'And reinforce it so that that never happens again,' prayer up before shutting it down again without waiting for an answer. She grinned when the robe flashed a second time to confirm what she'd requested.

When the process was done Noel walked over and took hold of the robe. Fiona was still crying when she handed it to her, but it struck her more as tears of joy this time around.

"See? Everything's going to be fine. Now let's see about getting you home..."

Last edited:
"Now about getting you home...you see, the Goddess says you need to find someone called...Mariah? Saria? Hang on, bad connection...Karya, that's it. Something about a pilgrimage and lessons. I dunno, she's crazy. I'll work on it." Lmao. >.>

I LOVED this, by the way.

"Now about getting you home...you see, the Goddess says you need to find someone called...Mariah? Saria? Hang on, bad connection...Karya, that's it. Something about a pilgrimage and lessons. I dunno, she's crazy. I'll work on it." Lmao. >.>

I LOVED this, by the way.

What's amusing about this to me is that Fiona was originally supposed to be the heroine for what became Karya's story. My main problem with it was actually that I ended up with too many ideas for the ticklish torments she ended up in, I couldn't get myself to stick on any one of them long enough to finish writing them before a new idea would pop into my head and I'd go chasing after it. Karya was created because "Female expy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne's Demi-Fiend on the Demon ending gets tickled until she figures out her Reason" added that little extra direction needed for me to stick with something resembling a cohesive storyline. I should probably revisit getting Fiona tickled again. Ticklish foxgirls need more love, and a hell of a lot more tickle torture.

And as always: Thank you!

Oh, absolutely they do. It's like my wife's wolf OC from our story. I need a tad more practice before I take another crack at our story again. But yeah man, you have got some god-tier world building and character development going on in your stories here. Really looking forward to what comes next in each installment.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back