• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach's Appointment

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Zach was at the orthapedic office, waiting to go in for something about his back. His mom complained that he slouched, so she wanted it checked. Finally the girl at the desk called up his name, and he went into one of the rooms. He waited a good 10 minutes until the doctor came in. She was a knockout! Long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, tannned skin and perfect body.
"Hi Zach, so what are you in for?" She asked looking at the clipboard
"Nevermind, it says right here on clipboard, hmmmmm... slouching, that's not too bad, but we should check you out anyways. Take off your shirt and lie back."
Those words sent Zach numb, but he followed the beautiful doctor's orders.
Zach layed on his tummy as the doctor came over. She placed both hands, which both had looooong red nails, on Zach's back. It felt like a massage, she felt firmly across Zach's lower, then upper back.
She went back to his lower back, and then slipped her hands to his lower sides.
"Hahahaha!"
"What?" The doctor asked.
"It tickled," Zach admitted.
"ooooh, ticklish are you?" She asked, already knowing the answer.
"Yep,"
"Well then it looks like this will be more fun than planned." She said as she wiggled her nails into Zach's sides.
"Hahahahhehehaahaa," Zach wiggled a little but didn't exactly want to get away. The doctor continued to tickle his sides, then immediately stopped.
"Turn over now," she instructed, so Zach flipped over and layed on his back.
The doctor then held both is arms above his head and gently stroked his underarms.
"Hheheehehe-what does this have to do hehehehe with my back?Hheehehee"
"Nothing really, i just like tickling boys," The doctor replied as she stroked faster, causing Zach's laughter to grow.
"Okay, tim for the x-ray," The blonde doctor said, as she helped him up, and alked him to the x-ray room.
They arrived in the gray painted room, with a table like in the doctor's office, and a huge machine above it. They then met a younger looking doctor, also very attractive, with light brown hair.
"This is Zach, he needs an x-ray, and oh yah, he's ticklish," The doctor told the x-ray doctor.
"Hi Zach, i'm Dr. Parker. I'll be doing your x-ray, and i hear you're ticklish," Dr. Parker said winking, and poking Zach's bare side. She instructed him to lie on the examining table, and then hooked his wrists and ankles into steel padded cuffs.
"Why the cuffs?" Zach asked, tugging slightly to test them.
"We don't want you squirming while we x'ray you," Dr. Parker said.
"Okay, we're ready, you might wanna close your eyes,"
Dr. Parker then adjusted the machine, stepped on the other side of the wall, and turned it on. Nothing happened. She tryed again. Still nothing.
"Well looks like we got some time til Joe comes and fixes it... Doctor Brussen, i think i'll need your assistant." Dr. Parker said as the blonde hot doctor from before walked in.
"What do you think we should do until we get the x-ray fixed?" Dr. Parker asked.
"i have an idea," Dr. Brussen said as she walked by Zach, and skittered her nails across his bare tummy.
"Hehehehee," Zach laughed.
"Good idea!" Dr. Parker said as she joined her friend, and started wiggling her fingers into his outstretched armpits.
Dr. Brussen then skittered her nails fully across his quivering tummy, causing him to laugh madly. She moved up and massaged his ribs, causing him to howl with laughter. Dr. Parker then moved down to Zach's other side, and spidered her fingers up and down his vulnerable side. Both nurses then sent 20 long fingernails, skittering across his tummy, spidering up and down his sides, massaging his ribcage, and poking his bellybutton. Zach was red in the face, howling with laughter madly as he pulled at the cuffs.
"Oh wow! The x-ray was just not plugged in, my bad," Dr. Parker said as she noticed the loose plug.
"Oh well, i say it was well worth while," Dr. Brussen said as she lightly tickled Zach's side once more.
The secretary then came in.
"Doctor Brussen, Zach's mother wants to know about his back,"
"Tell her he'll need physical therapy, 3 times a week, in my office," She said as she smiled sexily. And Zach too, smiled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back