• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A STEM-ulating NASA foot tickling experiment: Part 2! :) F/FF

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Part 2 is now available on the website at:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...male-astronauts-tickled-for-science-part-two/

Here's a sneak peak...

It was instant bliss for Malin as the discs began to whir and those pink feathers danced effortlessly all over her gorgeous bare soles.

Malin took such good care of her feet that her husband would call her an OCFD, Obsesssive Compulsive Foot Disorder :)

Yes, Malin was in the salon chair every 3-4 days to get the bottoms of her feet and toes buffed and scrubbed for ultimate smoothness. Her husband always commented on how soft her feet were to his touch, and he reveled in giving her frequent massages and tickles throughout the week.

It was that soft skin on the bottoms of Malin's barefeet that would give the pink feathers more ticklish power in the experiment taking place today.

Malin erupted in a fit of ticklish laughter as the feather disc spun round and round.

Jenny, whose bare soles were not as soft as her counterpart, was slightly slower to start laughing uncontrollably. Jenny, a bit competitive, looked over at Malin enjoying the instant foot tickling bliss, and became a little jealous for a moment. 'Why is she already laughing so much?! I want to be laughing like that!'

Thanks, Brooke_B! Really appreciate you reading my story and your kind words. Will do my best on part 3 and let you know when it's posted up on the website and here on the TMF. Thanks again!

Thanks, PK Fire! Really appreciate you reading my story and your kind words. Have a great Saturday!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back