• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bandit strikes again-this time hitting two lifeguard sisters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After the bandit's brazen robbery and tickle assault of the four WPVI reporters, the police intensified the search for the tickle fiend. The reporters told of their experience on the newscast, and the station offered a reward leading to the capture of the bandit. Due to this, the bandit decided to take the money from the reporters robbery, and cross over the line into Maryland to look for more victims. In the meantime, the police and station offered a profile of the bandit, figuring he had somehow started his spree of assaults due to being angry at a girlfriend for a broken relationship, and the fact that getting dates was not easy for him. They theroized that he may have had a long standing tickle fetish that he just decided to let out in an antisocial manner instead of containing. As the police and federal authorities searched for the suspect, he was busy casing his next victim. He had attacked roommates, a mother and daughter, and coworkers. His one area he had not ventured into was sisters. His next goal was to find a pair of attractive female sisters to rob and tickle. He made his way around Maryland. Finally, he decided to case out apartment building swimming pools to see if he could overhear enough conversations to perhaps find a pair of hot female sisters. His quest was soon answered at a complex not far from Baltimore where Beth and Andrea, two thin, in shape, muscular female sisters were working as lifeguards for the summer. They looked to be the youngest victims he would attack, not more than 21. Due to their body makeup, and the fact that they looked to be the strongest girls physically that he would attack so far, he wondered if they might resist. He put that thought out of his mind, figuring that they would submit if a gun were held on them. Thus, he cased the sisters for a few days time, and one night Beth and Andrea, the suntanned blonde sisters, arrived home from an evening out. When they entered their apartment, they got quite a shock as the bandit with the gun was standing with his weapon pointed at them: "Okay, ladies, hands up and dont try anything cute, this is a stickup, just do as I say, and neither of you will get hurt" Beth and Andrea did not attempt to resist in any way, they put their hands up and prepared to comply: "Please dont hurt us, I have money in my purse, please just take it and just dont shoot!" Beth cried out. Andrea made a similar plea: "You can take anything you want, take the money and whatever else you want, just dont hurt us" The sisters were wearing thong shoes with no socks; "Okay, purses to the ground, watches over to me, and thongs off" Beth and Andrea immediately threw their purses down to the ground, and surrendered their watches and rings, then kicked their thongs away. "Okay, into the bedroom" "Please, just take what you want, please dont sexually assault us" Beth said. "Into the bedroom, now" The sisters went into the room with their hands up, in which was a double bed: "Okay, strip to your underwear, down on the bed, both of you" The gorgeous sisters fought back tears as they complied, figuring they were about to be raped. Once down on the bed, he tied both of them, hands and feet to the headboard of the double bed. As it turned out, this was their parents apartment, but the parents were away on a trip. To his disatisfaction, their jobs as lifeguards meant that the soles of their feet were not quite as soft as some of his previous victims. Nontheless, they were too beautiful to pass up, he figured he would tickle them and would find a spot anyway. Once down on the bed, he began by tickling the older sister, Beth, on her neck with fingers as she began to squirm and giggle: Hehehehehehehe! No! Then he moved his way down Beth's body, tickling her under her arms and on her sides and ribs as she bucked: Hehehehehehehe! No! No! Next, he moved down her body, tickling her on her thigh insides and behind her knees as she tried to withstand the tickling : Hehehehehehehe! Oh my God No! she begged. Next, the soles of her feet, although as mentioned slighty calloused, Beth had beautiful feet with red polished toenails. The bandit examined them, put them to his nose, kissed them, licked inbetween her toes, sucked on her toes, and gave them a heel to toe lick. Then, he began the tickle on Beth's slightly calloused soles with his fingers. While not as ticklish on her feet as some of the other victims, Beth nontheless wiggled her toes amply and gave him a good giggle, she was ticklish enough, he thought. Hehehehehehehe! No! No! No! Next came the instrument tickle, as he got Beth on her soles with feathers, and then finally, the torturing electric toothbrush he had in his bag of tricks. The toothbrush had an effect on Beth, despite her callouses, as she wiggled her toes, and squealed, and let out a plea: Hehehehehehehehe! OH MY GOD!NO! NO! It seemed to the bandit that Beth's most ticklish spot was not her feet, but rather her sides and belly. Nonetheless, the beauty of this girl made the less ticklish feet easier to take. Next, he moved to the younger sister, Andrea, and began the tickle on her neck as she began to squirm: Hehehehehehehe! No! Then, true to form, he moved down, tickling Andrea under her arms and in her sides and ribs with his fingers as she wiggled around and squealed some more: Heheheheheeheehhe! No! No! No! moving down, he tickled the striking blonde two years younger sister on her thigh insides, causing her to buck her knees as this was a very sensitive spot for her: Hehehehehehehehe! No! No! Please! She begged. Finally, the soles of the younger sister's feet. They went to his nose, and then he licked them, sucked on the toes, and licked inbetween her toes. Her toes trying to stay still in his mouth. Then he held her feet, and began the tickle down her soles with his fingers as she wiggled her toes, a bit more ticklish than her older sister on the feet, and the squeals began: Hehehehehehehe! No! No! No! After this, he commenced the instrument tickle on Andrea's feet, first with feathers over the soles and around the toes, and finally getting a decent reaction from the younger sister as he ran the electric toothbrush on her slighty softer soles: Hehehehehehehe! Oh That tickles! No! No! please! Hehehehehe! Andrea said as she flexed her toes harder than had her older sibling. After that, he untied them and his gun on them said: "Do you have any ladders in the apartment, if so how many?" "One" Beth replied. "Okay, then you are going to have to take turns. He hearded them into the living room where they got the ladder, and he ordered the older sister Beth to ascend it barefoot, which she did. After a couple of minutes, he told Beth to come down, and told the younger sister, Andrea,to climb up, which she did. When that satisfied him he told her to come down, and said: "Okay, both of you, to the wall, hands up, backs to me, and on your toes" The sisters complied as they went to the wall and faced it with their hands up, and stood on their toes enough so their soles could be seen a bit by the bandit. Then, he began to fondle these perfect women, first feeling the breasts of the older sister, Beth, squeezing them and running his fingers over them, and then moving to the younger sister, Andrea, and doing the same to her. Both women had highly ticklish breasts, so even through their bra tops, it felt ticklish to them and they wriggled around. Finally, he said:"Okay, I'm leaving, stand there hands up for like 15 minutes until I'm gone" "You didnt get very much money from us, we had maybe 50 dollars between us in those wallets, you wont get very far on that" Beth said "You girls were the most beautiful victims I've ever had, this wasnt solely about money, I enjoyed this more than any other job I've had, I will remember you both, in spite of your calloused feet" "Hopefully you'll be remembering with a long jail term" Beth said "Maybe so, sweetiepie, but not yet, they havent caught up to me yet, and until they do I can keep pulling jobs on smart mouthed girls like you, oh what a mouth. Just stand there,hands up, and dont say anymore, you're beginning to irritate me and I dont want to decide to hurt you or your little sis here!" With that, Beth said not another word, as the bandit made his escape. The sisters called the police, and they came. The female officer assigned to the sisters case called the Philly and Lancaster police, where he had pulled his last jobs. and tried to piece together a case. The police were getting closer, and law enforcement tried to come up with a plan to trap the bandit. He had pulled another job, this time more for the fun and beauty of the victims, then the money, since as mentioned he didnt get very much from the two sisters. The police were working to catch this tickling robber fiend. What would happen next? Stay tuned for our next story.

Mitch

Alright! Good job! Yer doing a fine job and I really don't want to throw too many ideas your way, because, as the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Just take your time and keep 'em coming. Until next crime. Peace out.

Thanks again, your feedback is most appreciated. Iam working on what to do for my next story. I do have a good idea for my next story, based on a neighbor of mine, the twist might surprise you. Stay tuned

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back