• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Close friends get closer, Part 1 f/f, brief f/m and fm/f

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Ok, here's my first crack at adding a male perspective to my stories. I'll start work on a Part 2 if people find it good enough.

Max and Amber have been married for almost a decade now, with Max a few years older than his wife.

Neither of the couple will be winning any marathons anytime soon, but nor are they too out of shape.

Max loves his wife’s cooking and showing his gratitude in a plethora of ways.

In fact, whenever Amber is in the kitchen it’s hard for Max to keep his hands off her. He knows better though to slap her firm ass while she has a knife in her hand.

Max might be dumb sometimes, but he learns his lesson…eventually.

One day, early before work, Max admires his wife getting ready. She shimmies her shapely rear end into her grey work pants and buttons her light blue blouse, brushing her shoulder length chestnut hair out of the way.

If they weren’t both running late, Max might have tried to playfully cop a feel of Amber’s ample DD breasts. But again, Max learns his lessons after enough scolding.

Just as they’re about to go their separate ways, Amber speaks up as she grabs her coffee mug from the table.

“I hope you don’t mind but Callie asked if she could stop by later this afternoon when she’s done at the bakery,” Amber quickly blurts out before she forgets.

“Oh, that’s not a problem I’ll probably be at the office late tonight so you two have fun,” Max said, closing the door behind him after making sure it locks.

Amber and Callie have been best friends since high school, and the redhead is one of the few women Max knows who’s chest is bigger than his wife’s. A safe estimate would be DDDs if not bigger.

The two friends have always had a close and interesting relationship, routinely slapping each other’s asses or grabbing the other’s breasts as they hug hello.

Make no mistake, Max is fully supportive of this display of affection and even encourages it when possible.

The joke they tell is if Max hadn’t come into the picture, the pair might have erased any pretense and just become a couple themselves. On more than one occasion his pants have gotten noticeably tighter watching his wife and her friend horse around.

Amber knows this of her husband and takes great delight in teasing him when Callie is around. Purposely sticking her rump out to get slapped or lightly fondling her friend’s substantial rack.

If she really wants to get Max’s engine revved, she’ll start a tickle fight between her and Callie because the sex is always great that following evening.

Nothing ever goes too far between Callie and Amber, but it’s something the married woman sometimes fantasizes about now and then.
The day goes by rather quickly for Amber at work, even her asshole boss doesn’t get on her nerves as much as usual knowing her bestie is coming over.

Max sends her a text later in the evening to confirm he’ll be late coming home and to not wait for him if Amber and Callie decide to go out.

Amber arrives home to find Callie waiting in the driveway, covered in frosting and powdered sugar.

“Well don’t you look sweet,” Amber chides her friend, who is a few inches taller and dressed in jeans and a baby doll tee.

“Ugh don’t remind me,” Callie responds. “My water in my apartment isn’t working great, you mind if I shower here quick?”

The duo walks through the door when Amber has a snarky reply.

“Only if I can join you,” Amber giggles.

“Sure,” Callie quickly retorts with a serious expression. “But I think we’d need to take photos for Max if we did.”

Both women laugh before Callie speaks again.

“I’d give you a hug but then we’d really need to both shower,” she says.

“There’s towels in the closest when you’re done,” Amber calls up the stairs as Callie heads to the bathroom, shaking her ass playfully as she makes her climb.

Once in the bathroom, Callie strips off her dirty clothes and tosses them outside the door so she can grab them later.

Wanting to be a good friend, Amber grabs her friend’s clothes and heads downstairs to run a load of laundry. At the very least Callie will need her bra washed as there’s nothing Amber owns which would fit her without maximum spillage of cleavage.

Amber goes into the bathroom to give Callie a fresh set of clothes to wear in the meantime, and as she does she catches a glimpse of the busty redhead’s silhouette through the shower curtain.

The water cascades down her curvaceous frame, swirling in the drain below.

“There’s some clothes and a towel for you near the sink,” Amber tells Callie as the water shuts off.

“Thanks, I’ll be out in a minute,” replies Callie, although she hears a soft giggle as Amber leaves the room.

Callie pulls back the shower curtain and sees the “towel” Amber set out for her. Not one to be outdone, Callie exits the bathroom dripping wet to find her friend waiting in Max and Amber’s bedroom laughing hysterically.
“You think this is funny?” Callie asks, drying off with a washcloth as the rest of the water soaks into the carpet and she’s stark naked.

“Oh, come on you have to admit it’s a LITTLE funny,” Amber snorts, enjoying the sight of her naked friend more than even she’d like to admit.

“I do…but not as much as this,” Callie responds as she pulls Amber in for a giant hug, soaking her in the process. “There, much drier now. Thanks.”

“Big mistake,” Amber snarled playfully, taking advantage of her nude friend by goosing her sides.

“Hehehehehhey,” Callie recoiled, caught off guard by Amber’s sneak attack.

Amber’s nails glided up and down her friends still slick sides with ease, as tiny fits of giggles escaped Callie’s lips.

“I’m sorrhehehehehhehehehehehe,” was all Callie could muster in between the laughter before falling backwards along the side of the bed.

The tickling stopped as Amber was worried about her friend, who almost hit her head on the nightstand and temporarily laid on the floor.

“Are you ok?” Amber asked.

Callie looked to her left and saw something which caught her off guard once again, what appeared to be a bondage set for the bed but hidden under the mattress and sheets. She grabbed one of the cuffs and lifted it up causing Amber to blush.

“Someone’s been a naughty girl,” Callie teased, not realizing the irony of her statement as she currently was the one without a stitch of clothing.

“Max likes to tie me up sometimes, what can I say,” Amber stammered.

“Well, can I see how you look tied up?” Callie inquired.

“We could do that, but how would you like being restrained yourself and then I’d just untie you right away?” Amber offered.

More of a dom than a sub ordinarily in her fun time, Callie was intrigued by the proposition. It might be fun to lose control for a bit.

She wasn’t stupid, Amber would most definitely take advantage of her for a bit but there’s nobody on the planet Callie trusted more.

“Ok, I agree on the condition I’m not tied up long and I get to have a safe word if you get carried away,” Callie relented.

“Deal, how about pineapple as the safe word?” Amber responded.
“Perfect. Oh, I also think since I’m stark naked I should get to at the very least strip you topless,” Callie asked, upping the ante.

“Sounds fair,” Amber accepted, more than a little turned on.

The two friends climbed on the bed, with Amber laying down on her pillow to let Callie strip her easier.

The redhead’s pendulous breasts swayed back and forth in front of Amber’s eyes only adding to the sexual tension.

One by one, Callie began unbuttoning Amber’s blouse until her bra-clad cleavage was on display. She then started kissing Amber’s neck and working her way towards her breasts and continuing the journey back up.

“Holy shit, if you keep this up we’re never going to get anywhere,” Amber moaned softly.

“And you say that like it’s a bad thing,” Callie said with a grin.

Soon enough, after enough nuzzling, Amber’s blouse was off and just her bra remained.

The two lifelong friends knew where this was likely heading even if neither was ready to admit it.

“Very nice titties,” Callie cooed as she unhooked her friend’s bra as her breasts spilled out.

“I could say the same to you missy,” Amber retorted, longing to take a tit in her mouth.

“Now, since I’ll be tied up soon enough I just want to know one thing. Are your tits ticklish?” Callie giggled before lightly skittering her nails up the side of her friend’s tits.

Amber couldn’t even muster a reply as her breasts jiggled from side to side from the tickling accompanied by a cackling laugh.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Callie grinned before stopping her nails and laying down beside Amber.

“God, Max would be kicking himself if he knew what we were up to,” Amber told her friend, with a slight purr to her voice.
……….

It was nearly 6 p.m. when Max was beginning to regret working late. He missed his wife and always did enjoy hanging out with Callie, regardless of what Amber and she did to tease him.

He’d just taken a sip from his water bottle when his phone lit up from a text which caused him to spray water all over his monitor. It was a photo of Callie tied up on his and Amber’s bed, naked.

Max loved his anniversary present from his wife, the bondage set. He just never imagined Callie caught in its snare.
……….
“How fast do you think his cock sprung up,” Callie laughed.
“Pretty damn fast knowing Max,” Amber laughed back, with a slight snort.
……….

Work was going to have to wait another day, Max thought to himself as he walked out the door to his car. He’d just turned the key to start the ignition when his wife’s ringtone jingled again.

It was another picture, a selfie of Amber sucking Callie’s tit with a caption of “There’s too much tit for me, I need help.”

Many speed limits and traffic laws were broken on the drive back.
……..
Both women were giggling to the point of exhaustion as a picture of Max’s dick engorged Amber’s phone screen.

“I’d say we had the desired effect,” Callie finally said as they regained their composure.

Soon enough they both heard a door slam and footsteps rapidly climbing the stairs.

Max was nearly out of breath as he opened the door to the sight of his wife’s BFF spread eagle on the bed and Amber’s topless figure kneeling near her upperbody.

“Glad you could join us,” Amber and Callie each said in accidental near unison.

“They could fire me but I wasn’t missing this,” Max panted.

“And I’m glad THAT could join us,” Amber retorted, pointing at her husband’s cock.

“Me too….” Callie cooed, eying up the tent in his khaki’s. “Why don’t you let it out to play.”

Max didn’t need much convincing as he quickly pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers after clumsily kicking off his shoes and socks.

“It looked good on Amber’s phone, but it’s much more impressive in person,” Callie added once her friend’s husband matched her clothing choice.

“I think she needs a closer look, don’t you dear,” Amber said with a wink.

Once again Max didn’t need much coaxing as he hopped on the bed and straddled Callie’s chest. Her massive tits cradled his balls as he let his wife’s best friend take his dick in her mouth, all eight inches.

He let out a soft groan as he decided to lightly tickle her underarms.

Callie guffawed a bit, which was slightly difficult with a cock in her mouth but ended up driving it further back in her throat.

“You think you can throat fuck my friend AND tickle her, I don’t think so,” Amber said mischievously while reaching to tickle the soles of Max’s feet.
Max did his best to dodge his wife’s nails but there was no way he was leaving his spot. Each ticklish surge bucked him a little bit, Callie’s tits cushioning his thrusts deeper and deeper down her throat.

Max let his wife tickle his feet for about a minute until needing to shift positions and take his cock out of Callie’s mouth.

“Hhehehe ok ok let me move,” Max spat out before leaving his titillating perch.

Amber allowed her husband to move, enjoying the quick tickle but very much focused on the main course.

Callie caught her breathe, relieved to have a chance to regroup but a bit sad she didn’t get her friend’s husband to shoot his load down her willing throat.

“I almost had him,” Callie said with a bit of frustration.

“I know, that’s why I made sure you didn’t. We need his dick to be fully charged a lot longer,” Amber said with a smile.

Max had no idea what his wife was planning but was excited to find out.

Thrilled to see a new one from you, BayernBeatDown! I'll definitely read a part 2, if you're so inclined.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back