• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: big-breasted tickling 4 - Michelle's lawyer

Grolsch

TMF Regular
As they walked down the stairs outside the courtroom, both women couldn't help notice the stares they received from both men and women. Gina was an exceptionally gorgeous person who could easily pass for Kiana Tom from the fitness shows. With her lean, strong body and beautiful face and skin color, she always got attention. Michelle did as well. 5'7", also a beautiful face, but her body could stop traffic. Literally. Her base measurements were 34 - 24 - 34, but tremendously, almost impossibly topheavy. Her completely natural breasts extended 24" in front of her ribs, were easily 9" from bottom to top and bulged 5"past the sides of her armpits. Just walking down the courthouse stairs made her breasts bounce like two bean bag chairs on springs. And that was with her specialty bra fastened. If she moved without her bra, bystanders would have been injured. Together, they made an impressive, if contrasting, duo.

Michelle's lawyer had succeeded in putting Jim, the tickling tormenter, behind bars. In perhaps an unprofessional moment, he had started a romantic relationship with Michelle. He was drawn to her personality. She truly was an intelligent, funny and kind person. Beyond that, he was fascinated with her body. As they sat in court over those weeks, he couldn't help but look at her. Lean body, gargantuan breasts, and so ticklish it was unbelievable.

They sat in Jerry's SUV across from Michelle's house.. Rain kept them from leaping out of the vehicle. Jerry enjoyed their relationship so far, but the lack of physical intimacy was starting to bother him. He had to come clean.

"So, lay it out for me Michelle. Are we ever going to…you know…"

They hadn't had sex yet, and he was dying. Jerry didn't know that Michelle had literally not had intercourse in 10 years. She was ready as well.

"Maybe…"

"Could you tell me one thing? How is it that you actually had an orgasm from having your breasts tickled?"

"Well, it's not something I'm proud of, but I had sex when I was 15. You've got to imagine. Lets face it, I know I'm pretty (even then her face looked exactly like the actress Mariska Hargitay, but with long blonde hair). But when I was 15 I already wore a F-cup bra, so I got tons of attention. So, this one guy actually I thought I loved, we finally 'did it'. You know, I'm so ticklish I can't stand to even be touched on my upper body. Well, during 'the act', near my 'climactic moment', he started squeezing my breasts, because I guess I never let him touch me there before, but I hadn't told him it was because I'm ticklish. So, I'm in the middle of my first orgasm ever, and he's tickling my breasts. Lord it was awful. I was screaming and laughing and having this massive spasm all at once. You know, having my breasts touched is very sensual to me, but it tickles me so badly I can't stand it. Well, we had sex a few more times, and each time it was the same. It got so that his version of foreplay was tickling me. He knew how ticklish I am in my belly and he'd get me there, he'd tickle my sides, anything. He'd brush my breasts and I'd scream. I think I got so conditioned that now, if my breasts are tickled, I'll eventually orgasm. But it's torture, pure torture. I haven't had sex since I was a teen, mainly because I just can't stand the tickling".

"You haven't had sex since you were 15?"

"No, 18. It went on for a few years".

"And you're 28?"

"Yes."

"How…"

"Seriously. The only thing men look at and want to do with me is tickle me or play with my breasts. And if they find out my breasts are ticklish…"

Jerry understood. It was all he wanted to do as well.

"Is it just your breasts that if tickled make you orgasm?"

"Yes. I'm extremely ticklish just about everywhere. But the only place that gets me to orgasm like that is my breasts. I wish I weren't so ticklish. You know my friend Gina? She isn't ticklish at all."

"Are your feet ticklish too?"

"They used to be. My sister used to tickle my feet all the time, it was awful. Now, only my toes and heels are ticklish, isn't that strange?"

Well, that excited Jerry just beyond belief.

"So, how can we…I mean…get on with it…" Jerry wasn't quite sure how to ask her 'how do we have sex', but he got the point across.

Michelle was ready and answered him. "OK, here's how it works. I can't be on bottom. If I am and my bra is off, my boobs flop over to the sides and it's painful. If my bra is on and my boobs are up in the air, I can't see anything. So I've got to be on top. And there can't, can't be any upper body touching, especially my breasts. I'm too ticklish".

Jerry was almost sick with anticipation.

"So, you've got to be on top…"

The rain let up, they went inside. In her bedroom, they started to undress. Michelle's pants, then shirt came off. Her bra remained in place. Jerry saw her swollen bosom, skin he knew was excruciatingly ticklish, extend above and outside her immense bra. She got to her shoes. With such a chest, contorting to take anything off her feet was a challenge. She sat against her headboard, bra supporting her bosom like twin cannon off a destroyer.

"Jerry, could you give me a hand here please?"

Jerry had to try it. He slowly removed her shoes and socks. He watched her face and body. Her midsection was completely occupied by her gigantic bobbling bosom. Jerry watched how her breasts undulated and shifted with every motion. She stretched her left arm above her head, raising her left breast well above her right. Her left breast was raised enough to reveal her belly; a well-defined and trim belly for a person whose breasts resembled overripe watermelons.

He looked at her large feet and couldn't help it. Jerry stroked a finger from the heel of Michelle's left foot to her toes. Michelle's face contorted and she shifted position, clearly uncomfortable with the contact. Her formerly elevated left breast bounced back down and both left and right bobbed and danced for a moment.

"Jerry, no! What are you doing?"

"It's been killing me. I've got to tickle you. How are your feet these days!"

"NO JERRY! DON'T! My feet aren't ticklish, so don't even try it".

He sat on her legs and started rubbing his fingers across her soles. True to her word, her arches weren't ticklish. But her heels were. Michelle's upper body was so sensitive, most people quickly went back to tickling her there. And the most obvious spot on her big feet wasn't ticklish, so people usually abandoned any tickling attempts there. But she'd confessed her weakness in the truck. Her feet hadn't been tickled in years. She'd forgotten just how horrible it was as his fingers traced across her heels and through her toes.

"Uh-huh. See, not ticklish…OH! OH HO NO! NO! EEEE! NOT THAT SPOT! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOT MY HEEL! NO NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! DON'T TOUCH MY TOES! JERRY STOP! OH HO HO HO NO! AAH! HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

As the tickling started, Michelle thrashed as best she could. She tried to kick free, but couldn't . She held onto her breasts to try and control the bouncing, making sure her nipples were covered even through her bra. Even with her arms wrapped around her massive mounds, they jiggled and wiggled, bounced and shook unbelievably. Jerry had never seen such a rippling mass of flesh. Michelle couldn't see past her bosom. Jerry could look up and only focus on her vibrating, ticklish breasts. He started tickling the heels of both feet.

"OH JERRY NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH-HO-NOOOO!"

Jerry quit and apologized.

Next thing he knew, Jerry was naked beneath and inside Michelle. She'd removed her bra, and now her colossal bosom practically blocked his vision. Her bra was off, and every shake of the bed made her chest ripple like the waves off Maui. She moved up and down, her breasts keeping time as she did. How she jiggled! And she was about to jiggle more than she thought she could.

Jerry was in ecstasy. He had been careful not to touch her upper body, including her breasts, but he forgot himself during the pleasure. He reached out and squeezed her sides.

"AAAAHHHH! HAA NO!"

Michelle clenched and rocked forward. Her breasts squashed onto Jerry's face. Beyond that, the brief tickle had caused Michelle to tighten internally. No matter what it did for Michelle, the squeezing tickle to a very sensitive spot caused a contraction that maximized Jerry's pleasure.

Jerry had to try that again, it felt too good. He wrapped his hands around Michelle's waist and squeezed deliberately. Her sides were her most ticklish spot aside from her bosom.

"AAAAHHH! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! NO JERRY! DON'T TICKLE ME! NOT DURING SEX!"

Michelle arched her back in response to the tickling, extending her bosom well above Jerry's face. She wasn't really in control of what her body did. She shook left and right. That sent each of her 50-pound breasts into a horrendous, helicoptering motion. One breast went up, the other went down. Even the friction between them tickled Michelle.

"OH HO HO NO! HAA HAA HA HA HA! NO! HA HA HA HA HA! JERR-HEE! HA HA HA HA!"

As the seconds of tickling went by, she became even more frantic. Her voice got higher. Yet, they stayed in touch. For the few seconds that Jerry had tickled her waist, an unbelievable rippling, pendulous motion occurred over him, beating him across his body and face. He was surprised at just how uncomfortable it was to be slapped with such heavy breasts, but that didn't stop him.

Jerry still felt these tremendous contractions inside Michelle when she laughed and tightened in response to the tickling. He was getting close to a climax. It wasn't the tickling of her that turned him on as much as how her body reacted when tickled.

He slid his hands to her belly. He knew how dreadfully ticklish she was there. Well, everywhere. He lightly wiggled his hands against her firm abdomen. Michelle cackled uncontrollably and fell forward.

"HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! OH HO NOOO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AAAAAHHHH!"

This put Jerry in both a desirable and frightening situation. Michelle's massive breasts smothered him. Huge mounds of flesh surrounded his body. Flesh he knew was devastatingly, orgasmically ticklish. She shook back and forth across him, or her body did at least. Her breasts were too large and remained in place. It was like she was shaking back and forth, bucking up and down on two squashed watermelons attached to her own body. He started to prod her ribs and sides.

"EEEEE! HEE HAA HAA HAA HAA! AAAAH! JERRY NO MORE!! STOP! HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Fortunately for him and not so much for her, he came.

It was the most powerful orgasm of his life.

Michelle was surprised , but also relieved as during his moment he quit tickling her. She exhaled and relaxed. Her breasts squashed and spread out, almost suffocating him.

"Michelle….you've got to know…."

He wanted to tickle her into orgasm.

Those breasts were horrifyingly ticklish. Jerry switch his hands from her belly to the sides of her breasts near her armpits. Michelle exploded.

"EEEEEEEEE!! JERRY NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA! STOPSTOP! HA HA HA HA HA HA! OH! OHNOHO! HA HA HA!

Michelle managed to roll to his right, but Jerry rolled with her and remained inside. Michelle had to hold onto her bosom to prevent her breasts from flopping to the sides. She covered her breasts as best she could with her hands, desperately trying to protect her sizeable and sensitive nipples. Jerry knelt on top of her but remained inside Michelle. On her back, the combined effect of gravity and her arms around her chest squashed her breasts from their typical watermelon shape to something resembling quivering beach balls.

Jerry continued his tickle attack on her bosom. Jerry tickled the sides, the bottoms, anywhere he could. Michelle tried to cover and defend herself, but there was just too much ticklish skin to protect. In the process, with her own flopping and jerking and Jerry's prodding and poking, Michelle inevitably slapped her own bulky breasts, causing them to wave and jiggle chaotically. Still, she screamed and laughed while Jerry remained inside her.

"AAHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NO NO NO NO NO! AAAHH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA!"

He noticed she always placed her hands over her very large nipples.

"Are you ticklish there too, Michelle?"

She panicked. It was her darkest secret. She didn't know whether honesty was the best policy here.

"Yes, I am. Please don't get me there. It makes my whole body tighten so hard. I'll pee. I really will. Just please don't, I don't care what else you do to me".

He pried underneath and tickled her left armpit, making her drop her arm. Then he did it. He wiggled his fingers across her left nipple. Michelle's entire body spasmed. She screamed. Her arms dropped around her waist. She didn't pee. Instead, her own orgasm started.

Jerry let it run its course without tickling her. Michelle's arms hit the bed. She writhed in exhaustion. Without the support of her arms, Michelle's breasts parted flopped over to either side allowing Jerry to see her reddened face. Jerry watched her belly heave as she released all her energy. He finally disconnected from her, but reckoned her sensitivity might be very high, or even higher. He tickled her again, this time on the insides of both breasts.

At first Michelle's red, teary face had a look of shock. Her mouth formed a large "O" and no sound came out. Then she started shaking and laughing.

"….oh….OH! NO! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! UUUUHHH! EEEE! HO HAA HAAHAA HAAHAA!"

Her laughter sounded at once exhausted but was also more forceful than earlier. She tried to squeeze her breasts back together, but was physically drained. Then, Jerry twirled both nipples again. Michelle's laughter turned into a desperately high-pitched shriek. She had another orgasm, just like that.

"NII! NIE HEE HEE NIE HEE HEE! EEEE! STOP NO! EEEIII!"

"An orgasm tickle button! How many times can I press it!" Jerry yelled.

Michelle didn't think she could take it. She said in a lower, quiet breathy voice "no…please…no more tickling…not on my breasts…"

Jerry couldn't stop. Her ran his hands directly into the bottom of both breasts and wiggled his fingers. It was like placing his hands into a bowl of warm, ticklish jello. Despite her fatigue, Michelle cackled and tried to protect her sensitive spots. She grabbed her own breasts and tried to move them away from the tickling, but it was useless.

"oh ho ho no! HA HA HA HA HA! STOP! NOT AGAIN! HA HA HA HAHAHA! NO NO NO! PLEASE! HA HA HA HA HA! NOT THE NIPPLES! OH HOHO NO! AAAAAIIIEEEE!"

Jerry started on the bottoms of her breasts, which were now moving like waves off Oahu. Reaching high into the air, he once again swirled his fingers across her nipples. Once again, Michelle burst into orgasm.

When Michelle woke, she found Jerry beside her. He thought she was going to be thrilled, having had three orgasms in one night. Instead, Michelle threw him out her house. She was exhausted, but angry. In her mind, she swore never to be treated this way again.

After reading this story, I must be excused in order to go wash myself off.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back