• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: Big-breasted tickling One and Two

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings. I'm finishing another episode in this series. It's been a while since they were up so I thought I'd repost the lot for those who liked it. If it isn't your cup of tea, my apologies.

Grolsch

Jeff sat before his fraternity review board. A 20-year old college junior, his fraternity was the best part of his college life. And now he faced expulsion. He had been reported for his 3rd alcohol violation. Nothing criminal. Fraternity rules prohibited in-house drinking on weeknights.

"So, is there anything I can do to avoid expulsion?" he asked.

"We've conferred. You have two choices. Expulsion from The Brotherhood or…you must complete a task."

"I'll do it! No matter what, I'll do it!"

"It's the hardest, most sought after task this fraternity has."

"Oh, no. It's impossible!"

"Do you choose expulsion?"

"No, no…"

"Fine. Then within one week you will deliver unto The Brotherhood one bra belonging to and topless photograph of Michelle Childress!" This was one of the most sought-after prizes in their town. In fact, many harbored hopes that such a photograph could gross a handsome payoff from adult publications.

Michelle was a local legend in the small college town. She worked at the local food co-op but was known for other assets. She was an extraordinarily attractive woman, 28 years old. No matter a person's preference, it was almost impossible not to find her attractive. She was taller than average, but not towering (5'7"). She had dark blonde hair and brown eyes. Her face resembled the actress Mariska Hargitay. She was also possessed of an unusual body, the sort many women inclined to become exotic dancing stars or adult magazine centerfolds usually had surgery to create. Barbie dolls were little comparison. She had a lean and narrow rear (34"), a thin and well-defined waist (24"), a shapely rib cage (34"), but shockingly, almost impossibly large breasts. They were literally the size and shape of large watermelons. Michelle was also extraordinarily shy, private and independently wealthy. It was rumored that Playboy and Penthouse had offered her 6-figure amounts for nude photographs. Money did not motivate her in the least, or so the rumors went.

Jeff volunteered at the coop in an effort to get to know Michelle. He wanted to stay in his fraternity at virtually any cost and was willing to do whatever it took to achieve his goal. He thought perhaps he could buddy-up to Michelle, perhaps even date her, and deliver "the goods" to his fraternity.

Jeff certainly got a kick out of watching her work. She was an incredibly "jiggly" person with her breasts bulging and bouncing in every conceivable direction. While attractive, nobody could call her graceful. Her chest shook with every walking step. Any unusually rapid motion set her chest into flight. Every time Michelle laughed her bosom quaked, the harder she laughed the greater the shaking. All day long, up and down, left and right, it was quite a show. When she raised her arms to stock shelves or remove merchandise, her voluminous bosom often knocked into items. She had to wedge them underneath a desk to eat, use a computer or write. Her silhouette was impressive, to say the least.

After a week, he made his move. He had developed a real fondness for Michelle over the last week. He really did like her and found her to be a very open, humorous and nice woman, rare for a woman who certainly received so much attention (both positive and negative) for her looks. He always stayed to help her close and enjoyed talking with her.

"OK, Michelle, I have to be honest. I mean, looking at you…I've just got to have a picture".

"A picture of me?"

"Well, yes…but really…well…more like…without your shirt…"

"Well, you're direct. But Jeff, that's crazy! You're joking, right?"

"No, seriously. I'm going to get kicked out of my fraternity. If I don't come up with a topless picture of you AND one of your bras, they'll kick me out!"

"That's insane!"

"I've got money. I'll pay you $850. I promise it'll never…"

"Jeff…no. Do you think you're the first person to ever offer me money for a look at my bosom? I don’t do that. I already get enough attention. I don't need a bunch of kids posting me all over the internet".

"Well, if the attention is so bad, why no reduction? I mean, you walk around…I mean, you've got to know what that can do to people…I'm not even a 'breast-man', and it drives me crazy looking at you! And you're so pretty…"

"Listen. I believe I was made certain way for a reason. I don't know what that is, but my religion prohibits elective surgery. So, I can live with the problems. The attention, my sore back, I can't sleep on my stomach and let's face it, I'm a clumsy person. I am what I am and people just have to accept that"

"So no picture, no bra?"

"No! Now help me with these boxes"

He decided to take a more playful approach. He followed her around the story.

"Come on, Michelle! Please!"

"No!"

"Just one picture!"

"No!"

"An old bra"

"No"

"Come on…"

In the storeroom she started to reach for a box on an upper shelf. Her arms were raised. Jeff thought "why not", and kept his playful begging.

"Oh, come on Michelle! Coochie coo!"

He wiggled his finger underneath her right arm.

"AAAAHHH!" Michelle jerked wildly. She brought her arm down and twisted away as fast as she could, sending her enormous breasts into a vigorous dance.

Jeff figured he'd found a point of leverage. He knew how some people would do just about anything to avoid being tickled. Maybe Michelle was the same way.

"Oh, you're ticklish huh? Under your arms, huh? Maybe I can tickle a picture out of you!!" He walked towards her wiggling his fingers.

Michelle, however, did not seem amused. She bent over and held her arms out and started backing away from Jeff. "NO! Jeff don't!"

Jeff ignored her. He had a huge smile on his face. He jumped towards her and tried to grab her underarms. She moved just back far enough that when he tried to grab and squeeze her underarms, he grabbed and wiggled his fingers into the sides of her breasts.

"YAAH HA HA HA NO!" Michelle laughed and contorted. Once Jeff realized he was inappropriately squeezing her breasts, he withdrew his hands. He was surprised, though, that she laughed as if tickled.

"Oh, I'm going to tickle you until you say yes! Coochie coochie coo!"

"No Jeff! Please! I hate being tickled!" She turned around as fast as she could and started to run. As she spun, her breasts clearly had a different plan in mind. The momentum from their ponderous motion knocked her off balance. Michelle stopped and wrapped her arms around her chest to regain control, but this gave Jeff another opening.

"Are you ticklish here? Coochie coo!" He wiggled his fingers into her sides.

Michelle jumped and yelped. "NAAAHH HA HA HA!"

"Apparently you are ticklish there!"

As Michelle jumped upwards, she reflexively lowered her elbows to protect her sensitive sides. In doing so she dropped her heavy bosom, further reducing her balance. She tried to run a few more steps, but Jeff tickled her ribs this time, making her gyrate to get away. Her twisting and turning just made her bosom jiggle in all directions. Michelle knew she really couldn't run. She turned to face Jeff, but didn't realize how close he was. Her swinging bosom hit his chest. Michelle was so off-balance she fell backwards onto the floor.

Jeff jumped on her legs. Her breasts still jutted out like twin mountains that dipped and compressed several times before settling down. Michelle couldn't see past them, but she could see Jeff holding his hands high above her.

"Jeff! Please! This isn't fair! Don't tickle me!"

"Why shouldn't I?" He gave her a chance to explain.

Michelle was desperate and breathless. "I'm extremely ticklish. It's torture. You see what happens to me. I start laughing and jerking so hard, and…I'm too ticklish. Please don't…YAAH!"

Jeff tickled her belly with both hands. It was amazing to him how a woman with such freakishly overgrown knockers could have such a thin waist. Regardless, her belly seemed awfully ticklish, as Michelle bellowed and flopped.

"HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! STOP! STOP! HA HA HA HA!"

True to her word, Michelle laughed and jerked and her breasts exploded in a flurry of motion. They were so large and bulged so much that even when she tried to hold them down with her arms, they continued to quake.

"Can I have one of your bras and take a picture of you topless?"

"Jeff, no! That's crazy!"

"Where are you most ticklish? May as well tell me, I'll find out the hard way!"

"No!"

"Did people tickle you a lot when you were a kid?"

"Yes, almost every day."

"Then you should be used to it!"

Jeff started rubbing her ribs, to the extent that he could even see them. Her colossal chest occupied her whole upper body. Jeff found out that her ribs were extremely tender.

"HA HA HA HA! DON'T! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! NO! HA HA HA HA! STOP! HA HA HA HA!"

"Picture? Bra?"

"Jeff, no!"

"Well, then let's tickle your…feet!"

"NO NOT THERE EEEEE!!!"

Jeff turned around and lay across Michelle's legs, then wrapped them with one arm. He pulled off her shoes one at a time. She tried to struggle, but couldn't get free.

"I bet your feet are really ticklish, aren't they", he taunted.

"NO!! Let me go!"

"Oh, man, your feet are pretty big…I bet your feet are your most ticklish spot!"

"NO NO NO!

"I wonder which one is most ticklish…can I have a bra and picture?'

"NO no no no! Oh my God!"

This was Michelle's ace in the hole. She wasn't ticklish on her feet. She thought that if she pretended that her feet were ticklish, maybe Jeff would give up and leave her truly ticklish spots alone. Better yet, if he focused on her feet, maybe her friend Gina would arrive (Michelle's car was in the shop) and get her out of this predicament.

Jeff started stroking her soles. Michelle screamed and faked laughter of such volume that it seemed like it could almost kill her. Her laughter was harder and her screams higher pitched. She did her best to put on a convincing show.

"OH HAA HA HAAYY! HA HA HA HA! AAAH!! AIIEE! PLE_HA_HA_HEESS!"

"Are you going to give up?", he asked. Her false laughter started to fade in strength.

"Oh ho ho ho! Ha ha ha ha! NO Please! Ha ha ha ha!"

Michelle even twitched her feet like she knew a ticklish person would. It was hard, though, to keep up the frantic shaking and laughing that occurred when she was truly tickled.

"Picture?"

"No! Ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho ho!"

Michelle was almost talking to herself. "Why do I have to be so ticklish. Please, no more! This is torture!"

Jeff kept stroking and wiggling his fingers, but started to realize something wasn't quite right. He realized her laughter seemed almost mechanical. He took his eyes off her feet and looked at her upper body. She wasn't flailing nearly as much as when he tickled her ribs. Her breasts weren't bouncing either. He suspected fakery. He gave her a test.

"Are your feet your most ticklish spot?"

"Hee hee hee! Yes! Please stop!"

"OK, maybe I'll tickle you here instead!"

Jeff started tickling Michelle's sides just above her hips.

"BYAAHH!! HA HA HA HA! NO! HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA! STOP! HA HA HA HAAAA!"

Michelle shrieked and twisted. She was bucking, which made her bosom bounce like jello during an earthquake. Her laughter took on a manic state. Jeff was convinced she was really ticklish here. In fact, Jeff had never seen a person so ticklish.

"You were faking with your feet! I'm onto you!"

"Oh God no more!" Michelle's desperation certainly seemed genuine.

"Picture?" he asked.

Michelle gasped. "Jeff, no! Stop! Let me go! I'm going to call the police!"

"Well, not if I….tickle your armpits!"

Jeff got off her legs. Michelle tried to get up, but it wasn't an easy process. She rolled onto her left side. Her breasts pressed against one another and flattened somewhat on the floor. Her gigantic right breast still bulged upwards several inches past her right side.

Jeff let her roll over. He even let her bring herself up to her hands and knees. Her breasts nearly touched the floor.

Jeff figured this was a pretty vulnerable position for her. He straddled her back, reached forward, and dug his hands into her underarms.

"OHHOH! HA HA! AAAHH!"

Now Michelle was in real trouble. She reflexively drew her arms to her sides, but in doing so she took her hands off the floor. She fell forward and was now on her stomach. More specifically, she was on her now-squashed breasts. This was a terribly uncomfortable position for her, and the volume of her enormous bosom was displaced against the floor.

Jeff descended onto her butt and grabbed her sides. He tickled her quite ferociously, really digging into her abdominal muscles. Michelle cackled while she rocked left and right, alternately squashing either breast.

"Faker! You're a faker! How much does this tickle!" Jeff attacked her sensitive sides. It seemed to him that this was her most ticklish spot. Like so many people, being tickled while face-down seemed to enhance her sensitivity.

"OH HO NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOT MY SIDES! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NOT ON MY STOMACH! OH HO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!

"Let me up! You're hurting my chest!"

Jeff didn't want to really hurt her and he let her back to her hands and knees.

"Can I have that bra and picture yet?"

"NO! This is crazy!

Jeff gave up. He let her up. Michelle rolled over and sat down, gasping and in semi-tears. Jeff sat down next to her.

"Fine, Michelle, you win. If I can't tickle it out of you, I guess I lose".

"My friend will be here soon anyway. You better just get out."

"You know, if you weren't so damn pretty and if you didn't have such damn big tits, none of this would have ever happened."

"Oh, I see. It's my fault. I made you and your fraternity pals go nuts over me."

"Seriously. You're probably one of the best-looking people in the whole town, but you throw in those monster boobs of yours... sorry, but it's true…do you have any sisters, with the …you know…"

"Yes, both my mom and sister have big chests, although not quite like this!" She wiggled her breasts back and forth and laughed. "But you're out of luck there too."

"Are they as ticklish as you are?"

"My sister isn't ticklish at all. My mom, though, she's really ticklish. Maybe even more than me".

"Are they both pretty?"

"My sister is. Actually, she's done some swimsuit modeling"

"Man, you'd be a great swimsuit model…with these…"

Jeff ran his finger from the underarm side of Michelle's right breast to the end. She jiggled and shrieked.

He ran his finger alongside her breast again. Same result.

"Say, Michelle, are you ticklish on your boobs?" He wiggled his fingers directly into the middle of her right breast. Michelle practically went into spasms.

"Well well well! Let's see...what if I…tickle your boobs!"

"NO! Jeff! Don't you dare!"

As ticklish as her underarms were, as ticklish as her sides were, Michelle's breasts were horribly ticklish. A few strokes, especially on the sides and bottoms of her bosom, could bring her to tears of laughter in seconds. Once she discovered how sensitive she was there, she never let anybody touch her there. The few times anybody ever found out how deathly ticklish she was there, they never let her alone. Michelle couldn't stand the thought of the agonizing ticklishness of her breasts being used against her.

Jeff stroked the sides of both her glands. Michelle rolled over and right to avoid squashing her chest again. She was hysterical, kicking her legs, screaming and laughing.

"AAHHH! NO! HA HA HA HA HA HA! NNOAAAH! HA HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA!"

Jeff kept wiggling his fingers over her chest. He could tell by the look on her face that this would break her. Michelle's face was almost purple and tears were streaming from her eyes. She was laughing so hard he could feel her body vibrating. She was trying to stop his hands, but there was so much surface area some portion of her chest was always unprotected. He found that while light stroking of her breasts drove her insane, gentle squeezing or poking also tickled her. She was helpless.

After about 30 seconds of breast-tickling, he stopped.

"Picture and bra?".

Michelle gasped for breath. She was mad, but also a bit scared. She thought he might literally never give up.

"Why are you torturing me? It isn't fair! You're exploiting my biggest weaknesses! I didn't do anything to deserve this!"

"I've got to have that bra and picture. That's all I want!"

"Fine, you win. I will give you my bra and let you take a picture of me, just don't tickle me anymore".

"Wonderful! OK, there are more parts of the deal. No police. If I ever hear from them about this, I will tell everybody I know how ticklish you are and where and you'll never have a day of peace again".

"Fine", she said.

"One more thing. I want to touch your boobs, no bra on!"

"No! That's not fair! I can't stand to have them touched, even through my shirt and bra."

"Coochie coo…"

"OK! OK! 5 seconds."

Michelle stood up and took off her shirt, revealing two of the largest bulging milk-white breasts wrapped inside a bra Jeff would ever see. She took off her bra. Her watermelon-sized breasts exploded and drooped towards the floor. "It's very uncomfortable for me not to have my bra on, hurry up"

Jeff took his picture. Then he extended both hands and placed them underneath her massive bosom. Even without stroking them, Michelle was tickled. She started giggling.

He was amazed at how heavy they were and how his hands were practically engulfed. He tried lifting them. Michelle giggled harder and started to back away.

"OK, your time is up!" she said.

Jeff couldn't resist himself. He wiggled his hands into the bottoms of her breasts.

Michelle exploded.

"NO! HO HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA!"

Jeff took his hands away, but first heaved her breasts upwards. They bounced ferociously, but Michelle bent over and wrapped her arms around them. She was in a real state now. Without her bra on, her breasts would practically take on lives of their own.

She tried to cover up, but it was useless. Too much skin was exposed. Jeff kept poking and jabbing, stroking and wiggling his fingers against her most sensitive parts. Michelle twisted and turned. Jerked and screamed. She did everything she could do. In the process, she unintentionally knocked over a shelf of canned tomatoes. Jeff was struck such that he collapsed unconscious.

Next: Michelle's revenge!

When Gina arrived at the food co-op, she found the doors open and heard unusual sounds inside. She believed she heard her friend Michelle laughing and shrieking, then a crashing of boxes and cans. By the time she made it to the co-op storeroom, she found Michelle in a strange state. Topless, confused and a bit scared, with a fully-dressed young man unconscious on the floor.

"Oh, I didn't mean to walk in on…"

"No, Gina, it's not like…"

"What did he do, faint when he saw your…"

"NO! Here's what happened…". Michelle replaced her bra and stretchy yellow shirt and told her friend what had happened. How Jeff, the boy on the floor, had demanded a picture of Michelle topless. He had discovered how dreadfully ticklish Michelle was and savagely tickled her in an attempt to coerce the picture from her. Michelle had capitulated when Jeff started tickling her breasts, a torture Michelle found to be too much. In the chaos, she had knocked over some canned goods and now Jeff lay on the floor, unconcscious.

Gina was a close friend of Michelle's. 32-year-old Gina was the epitome of confidence. She was an accomplished rock climber and mountain biker and was in excellent physical condition. Gina was undeniably gorgeous, with a beautiful face and extremely fit, all-natural body. Half-Hawaiian, she greatly resembled Kiana Tom from the fitness shows.

Jeff woke to smelling salts. He found himself tied down with climbing rope to a table typically used for serving food. "What the hell…hey, let me up…where's my shirt…my pants…" He didn't know Gina, but was pleasantly surprised to see such a beautiful person near him.

Gina smiled and spoke in a determined voice. "Well, Jeff, it seems you're due a little payback. We were just going to call the police. But then my friend suggested you might deserve a little of your own treatment".

"What…"

Gina spoke. "The way I see it, someone who comes up with the idea of tickle-torturing must be awfully ticklish as well".

Jeff started to sweat. Gina was dressed in a close-fitting tank top and climbing shorts. She looked awfully sexy with her long dark hair flowing around her shoulders. Jeff would normally be very attracted to someone like that. He wasn't sure how much of his nervousness was caused by his predicament and how much was caused by being around two of the sexier women he'd ever seen. Michelle was also quite beautiful, but in a different way. Her face looked just like Mariska Hargitay's, but her body was unique. She was lean, but had enormous, impossibly large breasts.

"Do you like me?", asked Gina.

"What…I don't know you"

"Look at me…do you like me?" she asked.

Jeff didn't know what to say. He thought perhaps honesty was the best policy.

"You look nice enough…you're pretty".

"Thanks, Jeff. Is Michelle pretty?"

"Sure. She's beautiful. Maybe a bit unusual…"

"What do you mean?" Gina asked.

"Her breasts…"

"Yes, I know".

"Hey, look at his bellybutton", Michelle said.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a bit of an 'outy'".

"Why, I wonder if it's ticklish?"

Jeff panicked. "NO! Don't touch me there! Don't do it! I'll…"

"You won't do anything," Gina said. "You know, my brother is really ticklish. I seem to remember that he hated having his bellybutton tickled".

"Damn you! Don't! EEEEEEE!!!"

Gina flicked her fingers over his bellybutton. Jeff squealed like a pig. Gina kept flicking her fingers over the super-sensitive zone. Jeff went into a tortured laughter. After 20 seconds or so, Gina gave him a break.

"Michelle, do you have Jeff's camera?"

"Right here. It'll make a nice gift for the local sororities, don't you think?"

Jeff begged. "No way!!"

"So, tell me Jeff. Do you think I'm sexy?" Gina was teasing him. She took off her tank top, leaving on her sports bra. She revealed a well-tanned, defined and strong body. Of course Jeff thought she was hot. She looked almost exactly like Kiana Tom. But he really didn't know what was happening.

"Yes, I do" he meekly answered.

"And you like tickling? Tickling women, that is?"

Gina started flicking his bellybutton again. Jeff screamed and laughed. Luckily for him, Gina only tickled him there for a few seconds.

"Answer her, Jeff", Michelle commanded.

"Yes…yes, I like tickling women."

"Would you like to tickle me, Jeff?"

Gina squeezed Jeff's slightly pudgy sides. "OH GOD HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!". He was very ticklish there.

"Would you like to tickle me, Jeff? Be honest!" she asked again.

"Sure, I guess so".

Gina untied one of his hands. Jeff was sweating profusely and his heart was pounding.

"Go ahead, tickle me". Jeff stared at her washboard abs, her lovely sides, her armpits and lower ribs. He lightly stroked her belly. No reaction. He poked her sides. Again nothing.

"You want to try my armpits?" She bent over slightly. Jeff wiggled his fingers in her pits, but she didn't even smile. He was disappointed to say the least.

"Oh, I'm sorry, is this what you wanted?" Gina took a few steps back, squeezed her own sides several times and emitted a false, almost mocking laugh and twisted back and forth. She pretended to tickle herself. Jeff was turned on. His body betrayed this fact to the women.

"I'm not ticklish, Jeff. Not at all. But you are, aren't you!" Gina grabbed his free arm with her left hand. She was stronger than he was, which embarrassed him a little. Then she rubbed his ribs with her right hand.

"NOO-HO! HEE HEEHEE HEE HEEHEE HEE HEE!"

Michelle tied his free arm down again and taunted him. "Is this what you wanted, Jeff?" She shimmied and shook so that her bosom jiggled back and forth. "A show like that?" Then she tickled his feet.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOOO! HEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEE HEE HEE!"

Jeff tried to kick and squirm, but Gina had tied him down securely. "Gosh, Jeff, I don't even have ticklish feet. Did you want to see my 'knockers', Jeff?" Michelle asked him. Meanwhile, Gina tortured his overly sensitive bellybutton again. Jeff shrieked and desperately trying to protect himself. He flopped around as best he could on the table, but he couldn't get away.

"I couldn't hear you Jeff!" Michelle taunted. Gina switched to squeezing Jeff's sides. Michelle moved to Jeff's head and held her bosom directly over him. After about 10 seconds, Gina stopped tickling him.

"OK, stop, let me go! This isn't funny!"

"I think you're making too much noise. Tickle him again, Gina!" This time, Michelle dropped her-watermelon-sized breasts directly onto Jeff's face. Ordinarily, Jeff might find that exciting. In this case, though, with Michelle's gargantuan breasts clad in her stretchy yellow shirt, the effect was smothering. And as soon as Gina tickled his bellybutton again, Jeff couldn't breathe. He felt severely tortured and like they really might tickle him to death.

After almost 30 seconds that damn near killed him, Michelle lifted her bosom away and Gina quit tickling. "Was it funny when you were tickling me? You seemed to really love it." Michelle asked. "Was it funny?"

"No…no, I'm really sorry. Please…"

Gina said "You don't sound that sorry. You seem pretty excited to me. I bet…you'd really love to see us tickle each other".

Jeff was confused. As with everything Gina had said so far, she was right. On the other hand, he was afraid because he assumed it just meant more suffering for him.

"Say something, Jeff!" Gina started tickling his sides again. He screamed, then said "Yes, I would love to see you tickle each other!"

"Tickle me, Michelle". Gina stepped back, giving Jeff a good view of her. She held her arms over her head. He could see virtually every muscle in her torso, but in a very sexy way. Michelle walked over and started squeezing Gina's tan, lean sides. Of course it didn't tickle her, but Gina moved in a slow, seductive way as if tickled and laughed mockingly as she pretended it tickled. Jeff was overcome.

"Oh ha ha ha….don't tickle me Michelle,…oh my God it tickles….oh oh oh ha ha ha…is that what you wanted Jeff?". Gina continued her show. The sight of watching the two gorgeous women engaged in what looked like tickling really turned him on, even though it seemed Gina wasn't ticklish.

Michelle looked over at Jeff. He appeared to be quite sexually stimulated.

Gina actually gave Michelle a quick poke to her sides, making Michelle jump, shout and shake. That really did tickle her, quite badly.

"No! No fair!" she protested. Jeff almost moaned with excitement at the sight of the real tickling. He thought he might give anything if only Gina could have been ticklish too.

Gina noticed as well. "You know Michelle, you think you're at a disadvantage because you're so ticklish. But I know a spot that I bet will tickle our boy here as much as anywhere on you".

Michelle looked curious. "Do tell", she said.

"Pull down his boxers".

Jeff was terrified. In the back of his mind he imagined that maybe they were going to do something sexual to him. He figured he wasn't that lucky, so he panicked as Michelle pulled his boxers down past his no-monumental erection. "NO! What are you going to do! NO! PLEASE!"

Gina picked up an ink pen. "I'm going to draw a little picture…right here!" She started to lightly touch his scrotum with the tip of the pen. Jeff exploded. He screamed bloody murder. It tickled him so badly he couldn't laugh.

"Ooh, Gina, you're right!"

"I know Michelle. I wonder how much he can take before he pees on himself?"

"Maybe I should tickle his feet too"

Jeff thought he might die. Having his feet and scrotum tickled was literally killing him. He couldn't talk, shout, laugh or breathe, but his erection was almost painful. They stopped tickling him.

Gina moved closer to his face and whispered in his ear. "How much more can you take, Jeff?"

Jeff was crying. His bladder started to cause him pain.

"No more…please…"

"Can't I just tickle you a little more…right here?" Gina leaned over and waved the pen near his testicles. Jeff begged for mercy. Michelle didn't want her to show him any.

"Remember how just an hour ago you were tickling my breasts? Well, let's just see what happens"

Michelle moved near Jeff's head while Gina moved to his side. Michelle raised her arms and shook back and forth so Jeff could get a good look at her bouncing breasts. Gina scraped the soles of Jeff's feet, easily his most ticklish area discounting his scrotum. Jeff was crying, but laughing too. Finally, just before he thought he might die, they quit.

Michelle finally told Gina he'd had enough. They let him go and kicked him out. Jeff was emotionally confused, even scared. It was a torturous experience, yet he felt a burning sexual desire for both women. He hated being tickled, but loved tickling them and almost had a sexual rush during the tickling, yet he was terrified. Gina and Michelle took the film, then the two women sent him out of the food co-op with his clothing but no self-respect. He went back to the fraternity house, broken and seemingly defeated.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back