• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 12 (tickle fight! — ff vs m)

jmills

TMF Regular
Welcome to Part 12 of “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” which picks up right where Part 11 left off. There’s some softcore sexual scenes in this one, so if that isn’t your thing… well, I’d like you to read it anyway. Just maybe skip those bits.

Our story thus far…

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Thank you to everyone following along, and especially those who have sent me a message or left me a comment. It’s VERY much appreciated.

As I said, Part 12 picks up where Part 11 left off, with Mistress Foxy fetching our hapless narrator from his cell after he has once more failed to heed Foxy’s instructions during a training session.

An image I commissioned follows the story below.

So, lights, camera… action!

---------------------------------------------
Temple of the Torture Goddess — Part 12

Foxy commanded me to stand and hold my hands in front of me, clamping manacles around my wrists. “Come,” she said, leading me out of the cell by a slim chain.

“Where are you taking me, Mistress?”

“That’s not for you to ask,” she said.

We climbed the stairs from the apprentice cells, up to one of the main hallways of the temple. We hadn’t gone far before someone called Foxy’s name. To my surprise, it was High Priestess Vonda, striding down the hallway towards us, her red robe billowing around her. “My girls tell me that you refused to give them this slave-apprentice,” she said. “Perhaps you did not realize the request had come from me.”

“He requires some special training, Mistress,” Foxy said.

“So I was told,” Vonda said. “Where are you taking him?”

“To Acolyte Marla, Mistress.”

“Marla? Marla was punished for making him come during a training session today, wasn’t she? He was under the influence of Piper’s Sugar, if I understand.”

“That’s true, Mistress. As were all the subjects.”

Vonda laughed. “Hardly necessary in his case, I would have thought, but of course those are your decisions. Still, turning him over to Marla? I don’t understand. He did nothing deserving of punishment, and she does not deserve such a reward.”

“This slave-apprentice has been a challenge to train, Mistress. I have found that varying the lessons often makes an impression.”

“Well, no one knows better than you, Foxy. But Marla will want ‘revenge,’ and will be ruled by her passions. Encouraging that is very unlike you.”

“I use many different methods in my training, Mistress.”

“With excellent results. But it’s Marla who failed, not this slave-apprentice.”

“That’s true, Mistress. But this slave needs to learn more discipline.”

“So, give him to me, as I requested earlier. I’m sure you’ll agree that I would be better than Marla.”

“Of course, Mistress…”

“Good. Trust me, Foxy, when I return him to you, he’ll be even more eager to learn.”

“Very well, Mistress,” Foxy said stiffly. Though Foxy’s manner was deferential, it was obvious she was not happy. “Shall I take him to your chambers?”

“Thank you, but that won’t be necessary.”

Vonda took the chain from Foxy. I followed her through the hallways of the temple, up the wide stairs to her chambers. Even though her robe was quite voluminous, I could see the ample curves of her hips and ass as she walked. She smiled at me once over her shoulder as she lead me up the stairs, but didn’t speak to me until we arrived. Ruby and Jinx met us at the door, where Vonda took the manacles off me. She pressed her forefinger into my shoulder, then brought the finger to her mouth. “Mmm, salty,” she said. “You’re still all sweaty from your ordeal. Girls, give him a quick shower and then come join me.”

She strode off, and Jinx and Ruby guided me down another short corridor. They took me to a simple square room, its floor, walls, and high ceiling covered in large blue tiles. A wide space right inside the door was higher then the shower itself by about three feet. There was a bench there, small hooks on the walls, and a couple small pails that contained what looked like soap, sponges and wash cloths. Jinx and Ruby took off my clothes, then gave me a gentle push. “Go on. You heard the Mistress.”

I hopped down the ledge. The floor in the actual shower area wasn’t made of tile — it was soft, a little spongey. Jinx tugged one of the ropes and a soft mist of warm water, coming from what seemed like dozens of small panels on the ceiling and walls, fell down upon me. It was sort of like being caught in a gentle rainstorm. The shower area was very wide, but wherever you stood, you were showered with warm water.

A hand sliding across my shoulders made me spin around. Ruby and Jinx stood behind me, both naked, soap and washcloths in their hands.

“I can do this by myself,” I said.

“Our Mistress told us to get you clean,” Jinx said. “Spread your arms out…”

With the warm water gently sprinkling down on us, the women began to lather me up, using their hands to cover me with soap. It felt really good, but it tickled, too. I flinched a couple times, stifling a few giggles, but managed to stay still and keep my arms up, even when Jinx got down on one knee to soap up my thighs. Ruby moved to stand behind me and I felt her wet body pushing up against mine, her round, soft breasts slipping across my back as she spread the soap up and down my sides. But when her hands slid into my underarms I yelped, my arms shooting in to protect my sides. Ruby chuckled and started on my back and shoulders, a far less ticklish spot. I took a deep breath, composed myself, and held my arms out again, but mere moments later Jinx started running her soapy hands up and down the backs of my legs. Squealing, I crouched over and wriggled away, my arms pulled in close.

“Oh come on,” Jinx chided, standing up. “Hold still.”

“I c-c-can’t help it..."

“We’re not even trying to tickle you,” Jinx said. “Now, put your arms out again…”

I tried again, but it was no use. I could keep it together for a little while, but I always ended up laughing, instinctively covering myself or jumping away. The soap and water on my body seemed to heighten the tickling sensations, allowing hands to glide with ease across my skin. It was just too much for me to take. Though Ruby and Jinx seemed a little frustrated with me, overall they thought it was amusing, laughing at my reactions.

Vonda’s voice interrupted our laughter. “What’s going on in here? I told you to clean him, girls, not torture him.” She stood looking down at us from the elevated portion of the room, outside the shower. She smiled, her voice pitched to mock anger.

“We are trying to clean him, mistress,” Jinx said. “He just won’t stay still.”

“I can see that,” she said. She sat on the bench, crossing her long, shapely legs. “You girls have been doing quite a lot of giggling, too.” She looked at me. “You haven’t been tickling them, have you?”

“Oh, no, Mistress,” I said. “I wouldn’t presume.”

She laughed. “Good answer. I guess you’ve learned something from Mistress Foxy. Well, you all sounded like you were having such a good time in here, so I won’t stop you.” She looked at me. “And I’ll give you permission to tickle them back.”

I was surprised. “Really, Mistress?”

“Yes, really. Don’t you want to?”

“Of course…”

“Well, then, go ahead. I love to watch a good tickle fight.”

Jinx was nearest, her back to me. I grabbed a big handful of her curvy butt and gave it a ticklish squeeze. She screamed and jumped about a foot, scurrying away from me with her hands trying to cover her ass, but she couldn’t out run my pinching, groping fingers. She ran up against the wall and turned to face me, laughing, with her hands out in front of her. I closed in, tickling her waist and belly, until Ruby grabbed me from behind. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me to her and tickling. I wriggled out of her clutches, goosing her sides quickly before jumping back. Jinx rushed towards me, hands outstretched and fingers clawed. Rather than retreating, I went right for her with my own twitching hands. We met in a flurry of flying fingers and giggling. I forced her back into Ruby. The two girls bumped into each other as Jinx twisted away from me.

It was two against one; they could have easily ganged up on me, but I kept them jumping and squealing with quick attacks. I always tried to keep one of them in between me and the other girl, and always tried to keep one of them busy, either defending herself or trying to get me. And they got me a lot. No matter how much it tickled, I resisted the urge to retreat or curl up; I’d spin out of reach, or just endure, and go right back on the attack.

Laughing and giggling up a storm as the warm water streamed down on us, we danced in the shower, poking and pinching and goosing. The sight of their tits bouncing and flesh jiggling was delightful. I tried to catch and hold one of the girls, and they tried to catch me, but our bodies were too slick with soap and water to get a good grip.

Vonda watched from the other end of the room. I caught a brief glimpse of her, an amused grin on her face, laughing along with us.

I wrapped my arms around Jinx from behind and pulled her against me in a tight bear hug. I sank my fingers into her huge breasts, rapidly squeezing. Jinx erupted into squeals, bucking against me, yanking at my arms, wriggling furiously. "Ohhhhhoho! Hahahaaa! Nooohooohoo!”

Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor. Surprised, I fell down with her, sprawling over her back. One of my hands was trapped underneath her; it was squished between her breast and the floor. It was a good place to be trapped, and I could move my fingers just enough to keep tickling her, but that only left me with one hand free to defend myself from Ruby. She attacked my side, tickling vigorously while trying to roll me off Jinx and onto my back. As she leant over me I slid my arm around her, grabbed her butt, and heaved her on top of me. My fingers found what I hoped was a ticklish spot on her butt and dug in. Ruby screamed, wriggling on top of me, and launched her own attack on my ribs and sides.

A pile of quivering flesh, water spraying down on us, our hysterical cries bouncing off the shower walls… that’s where we were when Vonda laughingly called a halt to our antics. “Oh, that was quite a show,” Vonda said, still laughing. “I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It certainly looked like fun.”

We were no longer tickling each other, just lying tangled on the floor, gasping. Vonda stood up. “Get yourselves dried off and come join me,” she said. “And no fooling around when I leave the room.” She sauntered out. We lay there for a little while longer before Ruby got up and turned off the water. She helped me and Jinx to our feet. We stumbled out of the shower. They gave me a quick and vigorous toweling, a fresh pair of shorts. Ruby and Jinx were still naked when they lead me to Vonda. The priestess invited me to sit, and gestured toward a small, low table near me, where a large cup and a bowl of bite-sized treats waited. She dismissed Ruby and Jinx as I sat back on the cushions and took a cool and refreshing drink.

“Eat up,” Vonda said as she sat down across from me, folding her legs underneath her. She was still wearing her High Priestess robes. “You must have worked up quite an appetite. I got a little winded just watching the three of you. But you seemed to enjoy yourself.”

“I did, Mistress,” I said, nibbling on a date. “Thank you.” It was true — exhausting though it was, it had been a lot of fun, tickling Ruby and Jinx, hearing their squeals, seeing them jiggle, rubbing up against their soft, wet bodies. I even liked when they tickled me.

Vonda grinned at me. Her voice turned gently mocking. “So… I almost couldn’t believe it when I heard you came this afternoon just from having your feet played with.”

“I was under the influence of Piper’s Sugar, Mistress,” I said. “And my feet are… very sensitive.”

Vonda chuckled. “I guess so.”

“And she wasn’t just playing with my feet, Mistress, she was… she had her mouth on them.”

“Still, Piper’s Sugar is supposed to make you really want to come, it’s not supposed to actually make you come.” She popped a tiny sliver of melon into her mouth and took a sip from her own cup. “So… you came just from being tickled. You must be giving Mistress Foxy fits. I imagine she’s having trouble training such a ticklish creature as you.”

“Mistress Foxy is very demanding,” I said. “I’ve been trying to do what she tells me, but it’s been difficult. She has… high standards, Mistress.”

“High standards? That’s an understatement. Foxy and others like her favor a very strict adherence to the teachings of the Goddess, as you know. They don’t value pleasure. Surely you’ve wondered why your mistress often goes topless.”

“Well… yes. I’ve seen several other trainers without tops.”

“It’s a challenge. By exposing those impossibly firm tits of hers, Foxy is essentially saying ‘the lusts and desires that dominate you mean nothing to me’. She’s not the only one. Some priestesses and acolytes would do the same, if they didn’t have to wear their robes. I suspect High Priestess Sheena is like that, or likes to think she is.”

Talking about the topless outfits favored by Mistress Foxy and some of the others caused a random memory from the banquet pop into my head. “I saw Mistress Foxy speaking to a woman at the tribute banquet,” I said. “She was a noblewoman, seated at your table. She had really short shocking blonde hair…”

“That was Baroness Ortazy. She’s one of the wardens of the temple’s dominion. She swears loyalty to the temple, but a number of others ladies swear loyalty to her. I think she might be the only noblewoman Foxy actually respects. As you doubtless inferred from the way Baroness Ortazy dresses, she shares the strict beliefs of your mistress and a number of others I was talking about.”

“But you’re not like that, Mistress,” I said.

“Do you presume to tell me what a High Priestess of Zyriss is like, slave-apprentice?”

I stammered out an apology. “I meant no disrespect, Mistress… I would n-never presume…”

But Vonda laughed, her demeanor softening. “I’m just teasing you. Are you really that scared of me?”

“You’re a high priestess of Zyriss, Mistress… I’m just a lowly slave-apprentice…”

“Yes, yes, I know. But it’s just the two of us here. You have my permission to speak freely, and I promise, no more teasing.”

“I’m just confused, Mistress… The way you’ve treated me, they way you’ve been with me, it doesn’t fit in with what I am told about the Goddess. Like when you brought me here that first time, and when you watched us in the shower just now, and just… I wouldn’t have called that ‘suffering’.”

“No? You sounded like you were suffering to me.”

“Forgive me, Mistress… I meant that so much of it seemed… playful…” Despite her assurance that I could speak freely, I found my confidence faltering.

“Still so careful with your words, even after I told you there was no need,” Vonda laughed. “Come on. Say what you want.”

I took a deep breath. “I suffered, Mistress, but I liked it far more than I suffered. And you said you also enjoyed yourself. I thought devotees of the Goddess did not care about pleasure for its own sake.”

Vonda gave me a friendly smile. “There are different thoughts on that,” she said. “Many devotees, including High Priestess Tanya, think that taking some enjoyment from what we do brings us closer to the Goddess, and makes us better devotees. Those passions and desires we have keep us humble before the Goddess. The challenge is to control them, to use them to best serve Her. But others take a stricter approach. Unfortunately for you, your Mistress Foxy is one of those.”

Vonda went on. “As for me… the Goddess has chosen to teach me humility by giving me a very sensual nature. But I find it’s made me a very effective devotee of the Goddess. Suffering comes in many forms, and those cursed with a sensual nature suffer especially exquisite torment while under the hands of someone who truly understands them.”

Vonda looked at me. “Perhaps that is why Foxy has so much trouble with you,’ she said. “She doesn’t understand you.”

“Well… I don’t know what understanding has to do with it, Mistress. Foxy certainly makes me suffer.”

Vonda laughed. “I’m sure she does, you poor thing. There’s no doubt you’re a special case. But I think those very things about you that vex Mistress Foxy could be put to excellent use in the service of Zyriss…” Just then, her attention was distracted by something behind me. “Ah, Jinx and Ruby. All dried off?”

“Yes mistress.”

I gaped at the two girls as they bustled about, clearing away the plates and bowls Vonda and I had been eating from and refilling our drinks. They were dressed in what amounted to not much more than purple bikini bottoms, displaying a lot of lovely, jiggling flesh.

“Did you have fun in the shower?” Vonda said.

“Oh yes, Mistress. Lots of fun.”

“It seemed like it,” she said. “I know he had fun, getting his hands on you two. I’d bet he’d like to get his hands on you right now.” Ruby and Jinx looked over at me and laughed.

“Look how he stares” Vonda said. “My goodness… you could probably come without being touched.”

“I don’t think so Mistress,” I said.

Vonda grinned at me and rose from the cushions, holding her arms out. Jinx stepped behind her mistress and undid the tiny clasps in the back of her robe. Vonda’s robe fell from her in a shimmering cascade, pooling on the floor around her ankles. She stood before me in all her voluptuous glory, naked but for a wispy bit of silk that tucked between her round thighs, held in place by strings so thin they were practically invisible. My jaw dropped as I gazed up at her, my eyes roaming in awe over her massive breasts, flaring hips, trim waist and toned belly, her long sculpted legs, her smooth skin…

Vonda let me gaze at her for a few moments before gracefully lowering herself back on the cushions across from me. Half reclining, she spread her arms across the tops of the cushions. “Jinx. Ruby. Come to me, girls,” she said.

The two of them hurried over to their mistress, snuggling up on either side of her and tucking themselves under her out-stretched arms. Their hands were already traveling all over Vonda’s nearly naked body as she gave first Ruby, then Jinx, a long, deep kiss.

Ruby buried her head in Vonda’s neck, kissing and licking, while her hand slowly slid up her mistress’s stomach to cup an enormous breast. It was way too big to fit in Ruby’s hand — both Ruby’s hands couldn’t have done the job — but she gently rubbed and squeezed, hills of flesh bubbling from between her fingers.

Jinx, meanwhile, massaged and stroked Vonda’s thigh with one hand. She lowered her face to Vonda’s other breast, using her lips and nose to brush around Vonda’s nipple.

Mmmmm …” Vonda gave a heavy sigh. Her eyes were half-closed, her full lips curled in a lazy grin as she luxuriated under the attentions of her buxom servants. Jinx and Ruby rubbed their own naked bodies against hers, seemingly using their soft curves as much as their hands to caress their mistress. Vonda’s huge chest rose and fell with her deep breathing, her dark nipples swollen. Jinx wrapped her lips around a nipple, earning a gasp from her mistress, her back arching.

Ruby was gently kissing and licking her way down Vonda’s torso, her hands rubbing Vonda’s stomach, her hips, the smooth expanse of her thighs. Vonda gasped and moaned, her body moving slowly and sensually as she was caressed and kissed. I stared as if mesmerized, completely enthralled by what I was seeing and hearing, so drunk with lust that it almost seemed possible that, as Vonda said, I could come without being touched. I began to wish it could happen, that I could spontaneously pop while watching this scene in front of me. Several times, I responded to Vonda’s moans and cries with noises of my own, mimicking the way her hips moved, hardly aware of what I was doing.

Vonda lifted her head from where she had let it loll back ion the cushions, looking at me through half-lidded eyes and smiling for a moment before she closed them again. One of Ruby’s hands was rubbing between her mistress’s firm, shapely thighs while her mouth planted little kisses on her belly; the other hand fondled a breast, squeezing palm-fulls of supple, yielding flesh. Jinx’s hands were everywhere, her lips fastened around a nipple, head bobbling and she sucked and licked.

Vonda’s moans grew louder and more frequent. Shudders rippled through her undulating body. Her breath came faster and faster… until she cried out, arching her curvaceous body as several small tremors shook her. With a final long sigh she collapsed back on to the cushions. “Mmmmm… mmmm…” she curled up, putting her arms around Jinx and Ruby and holding them to her. “Ohh girls… mmm…” she slowly raised her head off the cushions, as if doing so took some effort, and looked at me through heavy-lidded eyes. “Seems I was wrong,” she said, her voice soft. “… mmm… I’d like to hear his laughter as I drift off. Jinx, would you, please? You can take care of yourselves when you’re finished with him…”

“Of course, Mistress…”

I was burning to be touched, already giggling and twitching with eagerness as Jinx approached me, her hips and tits swaying. Smiling, she knelt on the cushion in between my legs, and trickled the tips of her fingers down my neck and across my chest. “Neee-heee-heeeheee…!”

It was the gentlest touch, just a soft fluttering. I arched my back, yearning for more as goosebumps sprang up all over me, but Jinx kept her touch light, withdrawing just enough so that I never felt anything but her gliding fingertips.

…yeeeeheeehee…heeheehee… teee-heehee…”

She traveled across my chest, swirling around my nipples, down my belly, then slowly made their way back up again as the giggles just poured out of me. Finally, she focused in on my nipples. Circling them over and over, she began to grind against me. I cried out as I came, the climax overwhelming me, sending me into unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 13 is right here, but before you go, check out the image below of buxom sweeties Jinx and Ruby by artist lufidelis

----------------------------------------------------

For “Temple of the Torture Goddess,” I reached out to several artists on the TMF and elsewhere to commission images for some (not all) of the chapters. Most of these are portraits of characters. I didn’t ask the artists to read the section — mostly I gave them a short description of what I was looking for, and we went from there.

The image for part 12 of “Temple of the Torture Goddess” comes from Lufidelis, who did the image of Raisha in part 1. Lufidelis is a very diverse artist, but for my purposes I was interested in her pin-ups of gorgeous, curvaceous women that she shares on her deviantart page. She’s not “one of us” here on the TMF, but she has done a few great images featuring tickling.

Here’s her Deviantart page

For part 12, I commissioned an image of Vonda’s buxom handmaidens Jinx and Ruby. She got them perfectly! They look so sweet and sexy I find myself wanting to buy them flowers and candy and cashmere sweaters (a size too small) and expensive electronics.

Jay2.png

Last edited:
A fine episode in a wonderful seres! Great art work to go with it, too. :D

I like High Priestess Vonda, I think she truly understands how to best utilise our man’s ticklishness to serve the goddess

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back