• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Protesters meet their match: A short series intro (Slight sexual content)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Our story features Brian, Kevin, Anne and Jessica; four young aspiring political activists.

The quartet has long a group of young vigilantes who called themselves "The Underground". This group has organized and executed several protests, and sit-ins, and succeeded in thwarting many corporate takeovers of historical landmarks in the town.

Their latest project is to stop the destruction of a landmark tree that grew in the middle of the forest. The evil "Macro Corp" acquired the land and demolition was scheduled as quickly as possible. The group has been a thorn in Macro Corp’s side for the last two years, turning public opinion against them and eating into their profitability considerably. The CEO Scott Channing and his Lieutenant Jenifer Mason have been itching for the group to get caught and punished for interfering with their business for years.

The night before demolition, our heroes launched their mission.

The tree sat on a concrete island behind a Chan length fence and surrounded by what looked like a moat of semi-dry mud.
"Alright, hand me the bolt cutters" said Brian. Anne dutifully slapping then into his hand. A few snips later a gap formed in the fence just large enough for them to slip through one at a time.

As they traipsed through the mud that led to the tree, a suckling sound became more and more pronounced. Soon they all found it very difficult to walk, and by the time they were a step away their feet were inexorably stuck in the mud.

"Shit!" Cried Anne.

She leaned forward, grasping the concrete island and started to pull herself up. With a "plop" her feet came free of her shoes and she tumbled onto the pavement.

The others did the same, with similar results, trudging forward, they all had to walk to the tree in their bare feet.

Their plan was simple, they would all shackle themselves to the tree so that when the demo crews show up in the morning, they would find four stout hearted protesters who they would have a difficult time getting to budge. Step 1 was to shackle themselves, life and limb to the tree, step 2, throw the key into the mud so that it would be very difficult to unshackle them. In the end the crews would have to call off the demolition, or kill 4 young heroes.

The quartet all sit in a circle leaning against the tree and begin shackling themselves. next they all lift their arms up and shackle their wrists to the thick branches above. In the end, all 4 heroes sit with their bare feet stretched out in front of them and their arms stretched overhead.

“Now”, says Kevin, “We just wait for those assholes to get here!”

Unfortunately, within a few minutes, our heroes hear the gate opening.

“Damn!” says Anne “We aren’t supposed to be found without a huge audience!”

The four hear a man and a woman talking, their voice getting ever closer. They make up their minds to taunt the intruders when they arrive.

“What the hell is this?” they hear the man say, and then they see them, none other than Randy Scott and Jenifer Mason!

“Holy shit! It’s those do-gooders!” Scott says.

“Little brats!” Jenifer replies.

A scowl creeps across Anne’s face and she exclaims “You evil bastards won’t be cutting down this tree! We will not be moved!”
Scott frowns.

“You meddling hippies get the hell off my tree, this site is scheduled to be demolished tomorrow and I’m not losing another opportunity because of you four!”

“Never!” They all reply in unison.

Scott approaches, even more irritated. “All right, where is it! Where’s the key”

He and Jenifer begin patting down the heroes looking for it.

“Not many places to hide it” Jenifer says noticing that the guys are both shirtless and the girls in nothing but tank tops and shorts.

Anne smugly says “Look all you want, you won’t find anything, we threw it into the mud, you can see the imprint but good luck diving in and finding it.

Scott looks and sees that she is correct. He pounds his fist on the ground and exclaims “DAMN!”

Jenifer gives up on her pat down and removes her hands from Kevin. He giggles and tries to lower his arms as her fingers lightly slide across his bare sides. She lifts an eyebrow.

“Scott, can I talk to you for a second” She says...

She and Scott leave the area and talk out of earshot. The four strain to hear their conversation, but it seems they’ve left completely. For the next twenty minutes the four just sit there, not knowing what to expect.

After about 20 minutes however, Jenifer and Scott return with a duffle bag.

Well, unfortunately there is no way that I can unchain you from that tree.

“Damn right!” the 4 chant in unison.

“Oh no, I mean unfortunately for you!” Scott replies

Unknown to the 4, Jenifer had begun circling them. She sops at Kevin and starts slowly scribbling her nails over his feet. “Are you ticklish?” she asks sarcastically.

All of a sudden, the entire group starts angrily protesting “NO!!!!” Kevin start giggling uncontrollably

“STOHOHOHP!” He tries desperately to escape her fingers but he, like the others, was very careful to restrain his feet as tightly as possible, they can’t move an inch!

Continuing to tickle his feet, she looks him right in the eye “Sucks for you being barefoot when you’re so ticklish.” She grabs a brush and with no warning starts raking it against his feet! He SCREAMS

NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAW!

Within seconds Kevin starts begging for mercy while the other 3 start to realize what a terrible position they’re in and start begging as well.

“You guys have lost me a quarter of a million dollars and now you’re going to suffer for your arrogance.”

Scott begins to pull a myriad item out of the duffle, at first the group doesn’t understand what they are.
Jenifer gives Kevin a break just long enough to help him, and before long the two approach the group with several strange items and duct tape.

“NO! OH GOD PLEASE NO!” Jess realizes what they are, vibrators!

Scott giggles as he ball gags all 4 heroes.

“Now” he says, I know it’s hot and that mud can be a shoe sucker, but I can’t describe how stupid it was tie your own ticklish bodies up deliberately with your bare feet, bare stomachs and bare armpits on display. Like what were you thinking?”

He and Jenifer begin taping the vibrators to their feet, behind their knees, their sides, stomachs, ribs, armpits and necks.

The heroes are SCREAMING into their gags. They all try desperately to pull their arms down and their feet back but they are so well restrained that this results in “inches” worth of movement. Muffled begging and pleading can be heard while the two corporates look on with glee.

“Alright” Says Scott, “You guys have fun, those aren’t battery operated by the way, they’re solar powered, so don’t worry, they won’t run out of juice unless it gets cloudy, too bad it’s summer time! HAHAHAHA!

The guys and girls look at him with pleading eyes and WHINE to be released from the worst torture they’ve ever felt! Realizing that they might have to take this all night until the crews come and then suffer the humiliation of being found shacked to a tree that they tied themselves to and pleading and crying over tickle torture!

“Good night ladies and gentlemen!” He says as the two start to walk away, leaving the heroes helpless with no choice but to endure seemingly endless tickle torture on all of their worst possible spots at once.
Brian has already passed out and is giggling in his sleep. The others aren’t so lucky. What comes out of their gagged mouths is “MMMMMMM MMMMM MMMMMM!!!!”
But the corporates know that what they’re saying is “PLEASE DON’T LEAVE US LIKE THIS, WELL DO ANYTHING!” Between the unbearable laughter of course.

“Oh! Wait!” Says Jenifer, and runs back over to the torture victims. For an instant their eyes light up in hope that she took pity on them and couldn’t go through with letting them suffer all night like this, but…

She reaches into the large armpit holes in the girl’s tank tops and attach them to their nipples as well. They SQUEEL and add minute bouncing up and down to their movements, their muffled bellows turning into whines and moans as well!

Jenifer grins at their misfortune for a minute longer, then…

“Ah what the hell”, She attaches them to the guys nipples as well. They begin to grimace and groan as well.

“Oops, that’s all the vibrators, too bad none of you will get any relief. Come tomorrow, I suspect you guys will never want to risk another protest, you’ll probably be so submissive that you’ll start actively supporting us out of fear that we’ll do this to you again… you never know!”

The howls and moans and bellowing laughter can be heard muffled by their gags as the two leave the heroes to get their bare feet, stomach, knees, ribs, pits and nipples tickled at the same time.

It’s going to be a long, LONG night!

TO BE CONTINUED!...

Last edited:
this looks promising i can't wait to see more :) only one thing, i don't quite get in what position the four protesters are :\

Thank you!

Damn, I was afraid of that. They're all sitting with their backs to the tree with their feet out in front of them and their arms up over their heads.

Last edited:
Oh I hope for a part 2 now. Nice story

Great story! It has an almost cartoony charm to it. It's nice to see the good guys lose for a change :p
can't wait for the next part!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back